The Lust Boat Ch. 16

Story Info
A failed escape. Lacey is forced to help punish Eva.
3.9k words
4.41
60.4k
6

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16. A slave tries to escape, and Lacey is forced to help punish her. *Don't read this if sexual brutality (albeit fictional) is not to your taste.*

The ship pitched and rolled in the grip of a storm. Lacey huddled in her cabin, flinching as each plume of spray battered the porthole. She was locked in for the night. The sound of the wind howling around the superstructure, and the ominous creaking of the ship itself had woken her.

"It's a big ship," she told herself. "It can handle a storm." But this was the first big storm they had encountered in her time on the Desiderata. This violent motion was nothing like the ordinary sway of the sea beneath the hull, which she had almost stopped noticing.

She peeked out the porthole, but there was nothing but blackness, punctuated by a few glitters of the ship's lights on the waves.

*Is the ship supposed to groan like this?* she wondered. *Or is something wrong?*

She tried the door handle. It was locked, like always. A bubble of panic rose from her belly to her throat. She remembered stories of the Titanic, how the third class passengers had been locked belowdecks with no chance to evacuate. *Would they leave us to die if something went wrong?* Given how she and the other slaves had been treated... well, she doubted Mistress Angie wanted to explain it to the Coast Guard.

Lacey pounded on the door and shouted, but she knew no one would hear her over the storm. It was useless. She sat curled with her back against the door, cradling her bruised hands against her belly. Her captors were as implacable and uncaring as the storm.

She cowered on the floor for a seemingly interminable interval, until the storm finally slackened and she collapsed bonelessly onto her bed.

The storm's aftermath disrupted the usually invariable routines of the ship the next day. Ordinarily, Lacey was the only slave in the gym during her workout. Slaves were kept apart as much as possible. Today, she and Eva were both working out at the same time. To spare personnel for damage control and cleanup, Eleanor was supervising both of them.

It was a strength-training day. Lacey was cuffed nude to a bench with a padded bar for leg-lifts. Eleanor had inserted a smooth, stainless steel buttplug into Lacey's ass before seating her on the bench. Every time she lifted the weighted bar with her legs, the plug pushed deep into her ass. Clamping down on it with her sphincter helped keep it from drilling deeper, but either way the sensation was intense.

Eva, also naked, had been set up nearby to do pectoral exercises. Her arms were cuffed to the padded arm bars. She was supposed to swing the bars to meet in front of her, from their wide positions near her shoulders. The bars were attached by pulleys to weights for added resistance. A fairly simple exercise, had not the woman's nipples been attached by chains to the bars. Eva's dark nipples, cruelly clamped, were pulled out painfully when the bars were in the resting position at the sides.

The exercise session was punctuated by grunts and whimpers as Eva and Lacey struggled with the perverted exercises. Lacey could see sweat beading on Eva's smooth brown skin, and wondered whether it was from pain or exertion. Or arousal. Lacey couldn't separate the sensations in her own body, either.

Eleanor's phone rang. "Yes?...Can't Michael fix it?...Alright, I think I know what's wrong. I'll be there in five."

Closing the phone, she glared at the two slaves. "One of our satellite uplinks isn't working. No internet streaming means you're not earning us any money, so you'd better hope I can get it up again. You lazy sluts keep working on your exercises. I expect to find you sweating like pigs when I come back, or you'll be sorry." She slammed the door behind her.

Cuffed to the exercise machines, Eva and Lacey were unable to take advantage of her absence to make themselves more comfortable. Eva broke the silence. "We have to get off this ship."

Lacey gave a bitter little laugh. "You think most of us wouldn't love to escape? But we're trapped."

"We've got to go," Eva argued, struggling to keep the padded bars in front of her to lessen the tension on her nipples. "If the ship had gone down in that storm, do you think they'd have let us on the lifeboats?"

Lacey couldn't argue with that; she'd been thinking the same dark thoughts. "It's easy to say we have to get away, but how?"

Eva couldn't hold the bars any longer. She gasped sharply as the chains pulled her nipples sideways. "I know where the lifeboats are, and I found a safety guide that explains how to lower them. The next time we're near land, we can get in them and head for the shore. Or get rescued by another boat. My room usually isn't locked at night; I'd come get you out, and anyone else who wants to go. There are two winches, so it's at least a two person job."

Lacey had abandoned any pretense of doing leg lifts, but she felt her ass clench around the plug. "That's crazy! We could be off the coast of anywhere. *If* you got picked up at all, your 'rescuers' might be Somali pirates. A bunch of naked women arrive in a lifeboat? There's a lot of places in the world where we could be jumping from the frying pan to the fire."

Eva wrestled with the bars, trying to relieve her tortured nipples. "Worse than this? Hah."

"Lowering a boat isn't quiet. A big ship like this could just run over a lifeboat if they noticed us," Lacey argued.

Eva didn't answer. She had managed to bring the bars together in front of her again, and she clasped her hands to keep them there.

"Ron tried to sneak into the radio room a few weeks ago," Lacey said. "Did you see him after they caught him?"

Eva bit her lip. "Yes," she said in a low voice.

"I don't know what they did to him, but he doesn't talk now. Won't look at anyone. Flinches at every noise. He's like an animal. There's no one there behind his eyes. I think they're only keeping him around as an example. I don't want to end up like that, Eva."

"That's all the more reason to run away," Eva insisted.

"No. I won't betray you, but I won't be a part of your plan." Lacey's voice sounded more decisive than she felt.

"You're making a mistake," Eva said. Then the grip of her sweaty hands slipped, and she screamed at the sudden, vicious tug on her nipples.

Reminded, Lacey did a couple of quick leg-lifts just in time to be properly breathless when Eleanor returned.

Two days later, Mistress Angie interrupted Lacey's lunch. "Get up, slut, and take off that robe. We're going to a meeting."

*A meeting?* Lacey couldn't imagine what that meant, but Mistress Angie's mouth was set grimly. Lacey wouldn't risk angering her with questions. She rose and followed her mistress, naked.

They arrived in a large room, the largest Lacey had seen so far on the ship. Arrayed in a rough circle were the staff, masters, and mistresses, about ten in all. Inside the circle were naked slaves, several women and a man. Angie pushed Lacey toward the center, then took her own place around the edge.

Quiet weeping drew Lacey's eyes. Eva knelt in front of Debbie, her mistress, who held her tightly by the hair.

Debbie cleared her throat. "Now that we're all here.... This ungrateful slut was caught planning to escape. She tried to corrupt another slave to help her in this plot."

Lacey's heart pounded *Oh, no! I knew I should have reported her. Now we're both screwed!*

But Debbie's eyes fell on one of the other female slaves. "Who very admirably informed her master. Rest assured, Jeanne will be well rewarded." Jeanne's fair skin colored, but Lacey couldn't tell if it was from pride or shame.

"We have decided that it would be fitting and amusing to allow all the slaves currently on the ship to administer the first phase of Eva's punishment," Debbie continued.

Lacey gasped, appalled.

"So we're going to turn her over to you for two hours. You can do whatever you want with her, as long as it doesn't leave lasting marks. Think of it as your chance to be dominant for a change. There are a wide variety of implements at your disposal."

Murmurring broke out among the stunned slaves. Tugging at Eva's black ponytail, Debbie hauled the slave to her feet. She pulled the hair up over a high bar and fastened it to a ring on the wall below the bar, forcing Eva's body to stretch up and back. The lines of Eva's body were taut, from below her uptilted chin, down her exposed throat, over her flat belly, and along her straining legs. Her breasts stood high on her outthrust chest.

"Perhaps Jeanne would like the honor of going first," Debbie said, handing the blond woman a crop. Hesitantly, Jeanne snapped it across Eva's belly. Eva flinched. Jeanne struck again, harder.

"Better. Well, what are the rest of you waiting for?"

Three of the other slaves chose various implements-- paddles, electrical "snappers," floggers. Jeanne had become emboldened to move her blows from Eva's belly to her breasts, and Eva cried out as a stroke found a nipple. The other slaves joined in, beating her with the paddle, shocking her, heedless of her pleas for mercy.

Only Lacey and one other female slave hung back. Mistress Angie came over to Lacey. "You can join in, or you can share her punishment," she said. Lacey shivered. Angie handed Lacey a cane. "I think she'd look good with some stripes."

Lacey's hand closed reluctantly around the cane. As if in a daze, she walked over to the group around Eva. They seemed almost frenzied, drunk with the unaccustomed power to inflict pain instead of suffer it. Jeanne in particular seemed to be enjoying herself. Her eyes shone as she attacked Eva's tender breasts with the crop.

The man with the flogger moved aside to give Lacey access. Lacey raised the cane and brought it down toward Eva's butt. Even though she tried to move gently, the whistle as it passed through the air seemed like the loudest noise in the room. Eva seemed too stunned to react to the first blow. But she shrieked at the second.

"Harder," Mistress Angie demanded. "Prove you mean it. I want to see some welts." Lacey obeyed, cringing with every stroke and trying to hit just hard enough to leave a pink wheal on the light brown skin. She moved slowly, spreading out her blows along Eva's butt and the backs of her thighs to try to avoid hitting the same place twice.

Mistress Angie caught Lacey's hand on an upswing. "You don't seem to be enjoying yourself, my pet."

Lacey looked at Eva, who alternately screamed and begged hoarsely. *That could easily have been me.* She said nothing.

"I think you need some encouragement. Spread your legs." Angie fastened one of the remote-controlled butterfly vibes over Lacey's clit. A sick feeling started in the pit of Lacey's stomach.

"Go on, back to work," Angie gave her a little shove towards Eva.

This time, when Lacey raised the cane, Angie activated the vibrator. Her clit throbbed in pleasure. She brought the cane down harder than she'd intended, eliciting a howl from Eva.

The vibrator cut off. Lacey sucked in a breath, then raised the cane again. She was prepared this time for the pulse she received on her clit as the cane whistled down, but it was still deeply disturbing to be given pleasure for hurting someone.

But it was unthinkable to volunteer for such punishment as Eva was receiving. Lacey had no other choice but to participate. Each blow earned her a buzz from the vibe, until her inner thighs were coated with arousal and Eva was covered with welts from ass to knee.

Debbie's voice cut across the room. "You'd better stop for now and try something else. We don't want her to pass out and miss any of the fun."

The slaves lowered the implements of torture, some with more reluctance than others. Lacey put the cane back on a rack eagerly, despite the throbbing in her clit that demanded satisfaction. The vibrator lay still.

Debbie released Eva's hair from the ring, and Eva collapsed to the floor and lay there sobbing. "You've still got plenty of time left," Debbie remarked. "It's quite an opportunity, being given free rein. I suggest you not waste it."

"We can really do anything we want to her?" asked the lone male slave.

"Yes, Henry," said a woman Lacey presumed was his mistress. "As long as it doesn't leave a scar. Physically, that is." She smiled nastily.

Henry smiled back. "I've never had a woman's ass before," he said, his cock swelling visibly at the thought. Lacey could well understand why no woman had permitted him to penetrate her anally; even in this mostly flaccid state, his penis was the thickest she'd ever seen. His mistress had probably selected him in part for his girth. But, while such size might be a pleasant stretch vaginally, most women would never enjoy it in their rectum.

"Free rein," Debbie repeated. "Her ass has been trained; you won't actually damage it, whatever it feels like to her." She chuckled. Eva whimpered.

Jeanne pulled Eva up to her knees. "Let's be nice and let her lube him up with her mouth first." She grabbed a ring gag from a rack.

Eva shook her head frantically, her mouth clamped shut. Jeanne held her nostils closed until Eva was forced to open her mouth, then shoved the ring in, buckling it behind her head.

Eva's mouth was stretched in an open "O," her lips taut around the circumference of the ring. It made her look like a blow-up sex doll. She moaned despairingly through the hole.

Jeanne held Eva by the shoulders as Henry put his hardening cock into Eva's mouth. Drool ran down Eva's chin. "Look," Debbie said, "my slut wants it so bad she's salivating."

"That's right, get my cock nice and hard so I can rape your ass," Henry said. He thrust farther into her mouth, nudging the back of her throat with the head of his penis. He withdrew, thrust again.

Jeanne slapped Eva on the back of the head, and Henry's thick cock slid all the way down her throat. He groaned loudly as her throat spasmed around him in protest. She gasped for breath when he finally pulled out. Tears streamed down her face, mixing with the drool on her chin.

Henry pushed back in slowly, grabbing her by the hair and forcing his now rock-hard cock in all the way to the base.

"Swirl your tongue around and spread spit on that shaft," Jeanne advised. "That's all the lube you're going to get."

By the way Henry's eyes rolled up, Eva must have complied. He only pulled back when she turned red from lack of air. Her breath gusted through the gag.

"Mmmm, again," Henry sighed. His glistening cock disappeared into her mouth once more. The muscles in his legs were trembling with pleasure.

Suddenly, he pulled out and slapped Eva. Her head rocked to the side. "You little bitch. You're trying to make me come with your mouth to save your asshole. That's not going to work."

He strode over to the wall and grabbed a low, padded table, bringing it back to the center of the circle of onlookers.

"Take off the gag," Debbie said. "I want to see her face clearly when you take her ass."

Jeanne unstrapped the gag. Eva worked her jaw a few times, trying to uncramp it.

"How do we know a slut like this one won't enjoy having a fat cock up her ass?" one of other mistresses called out. "This is supposed to be a punishment after all."

"Good point." Jeanne surveyed the items available on the racks. "Here's a solution." She selected an item shaped roughly like a little pineapple, covered with studs that came to dull points. "We'll shove this up her snatch."

Lacey winced. The studs might look blunt, but she knew the pressure of a cock in Eva's ass would exert bruising force against such a cruel object in her cunt. And if she orgasmed... the contractions would be excruciating. Two other female slaves held Eva's legs apart while Jeanne forced the object into her cunt. Despite the circumstances and her obvious pain, Eva's cunt was lubricating. *They have twisted us to be turned on by abuse and rape,* Lacey thought.

"Bend her over the little table," Henry directed. Jeanne and another woman pulled Eva down across the padded surface, her knees on the floor. They held her arms to keep her in place.

"No," Mistress Angie spoke. "You, Lacey. You hold her down while he violates her ass. It will be a valuable lesson for you."

Lacey gulped unhappily. Her body felt heavy as she walked over to kneel in front of Eva. She grasped the hispanic woman's forearms. *I wish she wouldn't look at me.* Eva's gaze was direct, her dark eyes pleading and accusing.

Henry positioned himself behind Eva. Fully erect, his cock looked impossibly thick. "Please," Eva whispered. All Lacey could do was grasp her arms more firmly. She knew what it felt like to be fucked in the ass against her will, but she was helpless to stop this.

Eva's eyes widened as she felt the broad head of Henry's penis against her sphincter. "Oh, God."

He pushed steadily, stretching the ring of muscle until it bent to his will. Eva moaned; his cock must have felt like it was burning its way in. Suddenly, with an almost audible snap, the head of his penis breached her asshole. His groan of pleasure mingled with her sound of pain. Her hands clenched hard on Lacey's forearms.

Lacey couldn't tear her eyes from Eva's face. She could see every tiny movement of Henry's cock reflected in the woman's expressive features.

Henry paused, savoring the moment or allowing Eva time to adjust to his girth. Then he grabbed her hips and began sinking himself slowly deeper into her unwilling body. Lacey could tell by Eva's wince exactly when the indirect pressure of his cock began to squeeze the studded punishment toy that filled Eva's cunt.

Then Lacey's attention was abruptly diverted back to her own body. The butterfly vibe, which she had almost forgotten, began to buzz gently on her clitoris. "No," she whispered. She did not want to enjoy Eva's rape. But, as usual, Mistress Angie didn't care what her slave wanted. Lacey's clit swelled. The vibrations continued until Henry's pelvis hit Eva's ass.

Eva cried out as he made contact with the welts on her buttocks. "Oh, that's good," Henry said. "Tighter than anything I've ever felt. Clench down like that again." He slapped her tender ass to make her muscles tighten around his shaft. Eva gasped.

"If you don't want me to smack you again, clamp down and milk my cock with your ass," Henry said unsympathetically. Eva obeyed, and his face went slack with pleasure as she used her highly conditioned muscles on him. She whimpered; Lacey knew the punishment toy was bruising the inside of her cunt with each contraction.

"Ah, that's enough. Don't want to come too soon." Henry pulled out until only the head of his cock was still inside Eva's tight tunnel. He took his time driving himself back in, revelling in the sensation. Eva's fingers were digging into Lacey's arms, but Lacey hardly noticed because the vibrator had started again, coinciding with Henry's thrust.

Lacey bit her lip. Had Eva noticed the vibrator through her own distress? Did she know Lacey was being forced to enjoy Eva's violation?

The vibrator cut off. Henry's cock was jammed in all the way. "You know, I wonder if a woman's ass clenches the way her cunt does when she comes," he said, playing with the hair at the back of Eva's neck.

Eva shut her eyes. "Please, no."

"But a considerate lover should make sure his woman comes," Henry taunted. "This might be my one chance to have a woman's ass, and I want to do it right." He looked over at Jeanne. "Give me one of the plug-in vibes."

With his cock still buried in her ass, Henry reached under Eva to press the blunt end of the powerful vibe to her clit. Then he switched it on.

Every tendon and muscle in Eva's body stood out. She was struggling not to come, understood that to come was to suffer as her bruised cunt closed repeatedly on the studded toy.

12