The Lust Demon Ch. 2

Story Info
Neagle family explores the town while lust demon works.
1.9k words
4.59
32.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Neagle followed his family down the Main Avenue. Their minds were filled with a disgusting lust that could not be controlled. His own sister was lusting over him and his father. His mother wanted his dad back in the bedroom. His father was lusting over every women he'd seen over the past three years. They were sinking under the spell fast and he could only stand by and watch. He did not what else he could do.

He thought of telling his family the truth, telling them about the lust demon, but his family would laugh at him and call him crazy. They walked past a bar, a pet shop and a small bank. James entered their minds. Their minds were no longer their own. The lust demon had full control of these people. Their minds were filled with sexual images; orgies, cum baths, wife sharing. They did it all down here in Willow Heavens. James was getting scared. Soon he would be a sex zombie with no will of his own.

"This is really is beautiful town," his father said. "It's like taking a journey thirty years ago and getting to go site seeing."

"I love this quiet little town," Charity said. "I feel like I'm living in a wonderful novel."

"This town is going to make life so much better for all of us," his mother said.

James didn't want to know if his parents were telling the truth. He didn't dare go back inside their minds. Everytime he used his powers the lust demon took advantage of him.

The four of them turned the corner and saw three young boys sitting on a bench. They were looking a dirty magazine, the same kind of magazine used by Charity for supporting her masturbation. The scene should have made their parents angry, but instead they said nothing.

The boys were all around his age James could see. College boys perhaps. They were white, big and kind of muscular. They all had black hair and shaved faces.

"How you doing, men?" his mother asked. She felt the lust invasion. But it wasn't as strong as Charity's lust. He felt these men were set in this location for Charity. The lust demon's work no doubt.

"Fine," one of the men said. "And who are is this pretty little thing?"

"Hi," Charity said, shyly. "My name's Charity. I just moved here."

"Really. We'd love to show around town. My cars across the street. We'll drive around. If it's okay with your parents that is."

Charity looked at her mother. An expression of hope and pleading on her face. Suddenly she was lusting over the three men and her father and him. James felt jealousy sneak into his heart, but he brushed away. He hoped one of his parents had the will power to say no.

"Sure, honey," his mother said. "Be back before night."

This was very, very bad. James was about to say something, but no words came out. Charity walked across the street with the three young men, her lust driving her mad. The three young men were already slaves of the lust demon. It took time for him to take your soul, but with encounter he took a little more of it. The four of them were in the car. The car drove and turned the corner. Charity was gone, hopefully she was lost under the lust demon's spell. But James feared the worst.

As the walk continued there father stepped into a bar. He told his mother he'd be home later. "You and James explore the town. I need a drink."

"Sure," his mother said. No protest. She wanted isolation too. They were all venturing for sex mates. The lust was in the air, polluting their minds. None of them would be able to resist.

His father disappeared into the bar. His last glimpse was of a hot looking blonde bartender. No one else was in the bar. His father and his sister had dates. The lust demon worked fast.

He was now exploring the town with just his mom. It had been a long time since he did anything with his mother. She was pretty for a mom. She was a very nice and understanding person. And she had a nice rack too.

Uh-oh. He felt the lust in the air. His mom had a date too. Him. He glimpsed to his mom's mind and saw that she thinking of him. And none of her thoughts were natural.

She took his hand and she led him into an alley. The alley led to a dead end. Victoria was feeling the lust she felt earlier in the morning. This lust was powerful, she realized. It seemed to be in the air. Breathing in the air made you drunk with lust. She let her husband cum in her mouth and she'd even liked it. Now she was going to fuck her son. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't control herself. She pinned her sons bony arms against the building. There was no place for him to go. She kissed his lips and his neck, while she let her hand sink into his pants.

"Mom," he yelled, "you have to fight it."

Victoria tried but she could not resist. She'd stop for a second and overwhelmed by the lust. She got down on her knees and unzipped her son's pants revealing a semi-erect cock.

James could take no more. He bolted away from his mother, almost knocking to the ground in the process. James ran as fast as he could. Back to the house. He had to think.

***

The bar had very little light. The drinks were great though. He felt the powerful lust take over his body the second he walked into the bar. The young blonde waitress looked so attractive. She was wearing a tight black shirt, a skirt and a pair of high heel shoes. She wasn't wearing a bra or any panties.

"Can I have another?"

"Sure thing," the bartender said.

She dished out another Miller Lite from the ice box. The freezing cold of the ice made her nipples hard. Rick's cock was growing in his pants. It was at full size. He didn't know how long he was going to last. He needed to fuck this girl.

The blonde bartender gave him his can of beer. He popped the little and took a big swollow. The girl was leaning of the bar just staring at time. He could see her hard nipples and yes, there was lust in her eyes.

"Business slow," he asked.

"Mostly. Small town. Three bars."

"But I bet you're the most attractive bartender in town."

She blushed. James couldn't believe he was even flirting with this girl. He was twice her age. She was his daughter's age probably.

"This is a nice little bar though. Back where I used to live people would flock in her."

"Where did you used to live?"

"Detroit."

"So you're a city boy. Married?"

Now James was blushing. This hot girl was now flirting with him, at least a little. Or was it hopeful thinking.

"Married," he finally confessed. "Two kids and lovely wife."

The girl's breasts were bigger then his wives. They were melon sized and ready to suck. Her damn nipples were bursting through that black shirt.

"That must hurt," the blond bartender said.

"What?" Rick asked, slightly confused.

She pointed at his pants. "Does it hurt. It looks so big and those pants seem kind of tight."

Rick realized she was talking about his erection. She could see hard cock sticking out his jeans. The hot little bitch did want him. She wanted to fuck him here, in the bar.

"It does a little," Rick said.

"Well lay on the bar and let me operate. I know how to make that big bad erection feel better."

Rick jumped to the br and lied down. The blond bartended climbed on top the bar with some help from a generous Rick. She immediately pulled down his pants and his undies. She spit on his cock and gave him another wonderful blowjob. Two in one. One from his wife. One from a young beauty.

She bobbed her head between his thick legs and was actually unable to deep throat his entire cock like his wife had. Her lips were more experienced though.

"By the way, my name's Lindsey." She said it and went right back sucking his cock.

"God you're talented," he said.

She swirled her delicate around his cock. Lindsey was savoring his pre-cum and sucking better than anyone ever had.

"Your cock is wonderful," Lindsey said. She had tightened her lips around his cock and was moving her head faster. He felt like cock was being sucked on by a powerful robowhore.

Lindsey stopped without warning. "I love it. It's big and tastes so good. I need it in me."

She spuna around so that her skirt soared in the air. He could see her sweet young pussy. It was dripping yet.

"Goddam," he yelled. "I'm going to fuck your damn brains out."

Lindsey gave a little smile. She lowered on top of his cock without removing her skirt, and slowly impaled herself on his eight inch tool. He was thrusting into with powerful movements. Lindsey saw him staring at her bouncing breasts and took off her black shirt. Rick jumped into action, he bit and sucked her nipples like hungry dog. He had chance to glimpse himself in the mirror. Lindsey, this hot chick bouncing on his hard cock.

"Oh shit," she yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm already cumming." Lindsey took his Miller Lite and took a long gulp. She emptied the rest on her breasts and Rick sucked the beverage right out of her skin.

When Lindsey was done riding his big tool, they got involved in some anal action. Lindsey took it doogie style up her pretty ass. Her skirt was still on, but Rick enjoyed the effect it added.

"Fuck my ass, baby," she moaned.

"Take this," he said. "And powerfully thrusted into an ass that not as tight he wanted it to be, but an ass that still felt great to fuck.

Rick was posing for the mirror, flexing his big muscles while he fucked Lindsey's ass. Lindsey was sucking a lolli-pop, cherry flavor he believed, but really didn't know or care.

He took hold of her waist and pound the holy hell out of her sweet little ass. His body slammed into her ass cheeks and the two made lovely slapping noise together. Lindsey had the sticky lolli-pop all the way up her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum," Rick screamed. I'm gonna-"

But he never finished the sentance because he was already coming deep inside of Lindsey's ass. He continued hump her as the cum shot. When he was dry he finally pulled out of her ass.

Lindsey turned to him and sucked his cock clean. She stuck the lolli-pop in her asshole and took it out a couple seconds later. She sucked his cum off her lolli-pop and smiled for him.

"Next time bring a friend," Lindsey said. "I'm always open and ready to serve."

Rick pulled up his pants. He was surprised when Lindsey gave him a long kiss good-bye.

Outside his lovely wife was waiting for him. She didn't tell him about James. She just hugged and together they explored the town.