The Lust of A Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
The alpha saves a dying girl from a rogue attack.
1.8k words
4.22
45.3k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This is my very first chapter story so critic is welcome. I hope to be as unpredictable as possible so that way you are always at the edge of your seat. If you like it please rate :) Thanks so much for reading. I will try to update often. (Also **** means the point of view is switching)


"Alpha Xavier, me and the boys are ready. My group will take the south side while you and the other betas take the North." Ian, my second in commend, reported stepping into my office.

"Let the hunt begin. Make sure to be thorough. They could be anywhere, and are highly dangerous. Kill if needed. Make sure everyone is on high alert. Rogues are the worst of our kind and will kill any of us without mercy." I said, standing from my chair and leading Ian out the door and into the common area where eager betas awaited him.

"South side group follow Ian, everyone else follow me." I bellowed getting a few cheers from a few overly enthusiastic wolves. The 50 or 60 of them filled to bright common room with chatter as each followed the order.

"Listen good. Some of you may not come back tonight. I thank you all for your contribution to rid this city of the crime that has overrun its boundaries. If the rogue refuses to surrender than death a necessity. Do what you must to stay alive. Luna be with you all." At that I turn and headed out the door followed by half of my betas, while Ians group headed out the other way.

We resided in a very large estate on the outskirts of the city, so that we may run freely.

Each one of us then shed our clothing and morphed into large wolves some, like me, the size of sofas. I howled into the briskly cold air feeling the rush of adrenaline as a chorus of howls rose up behind me.

We then took off through the trees that surrounded our sanctuary and headed toward the city limit.

As we neared to city we morphed into our human selves, locating the clothes I had some omegas stash there behind many trees. All of us dressed and began walking closer and closer to the sounds and smells of the city.

We did not venture here often, it was a place of filth to our very acute noses, but we do what we must to protect not only the humans from harm, but also our secret. I have lived over 300 years and in that time our secret has never been closer to breaking the surface. Unexplained animal attacks have made there way to the news stations all over North Carolina and it is time to stop them.

Me and my pack members slowly walk the streets, using our sense of smell as a tool to locate any unknown were's nearby. Jeremy, a highly ranked beta veered of to the right, smelling something I catch a whiff of only a moment later. Then I hear the scream.

*********

"Sure." I replied to the handsome man in front of me.

He grabbed my hand flashing straight teeth and lead me through the crowd of dancers ranging anywhere from horny to smashing drunk. We made our way out a back door covered in band posters and into a dark ally.

"How cliche," I comment, letting him lift me up onto a stack of empty crates.

He smiles deviously and began kissing my neck, brushing my brunette locks out of the way. His hands began their extrapolation of my waist, searching for the seam that would lead him under my shirt.

I sighed bored. Why must every guy be the same. No passion, no foreplay, just gets right into it. At this point I won't be wet enough to fit even his, more than likely, small dick.

His hands found their mark as he continued to devour my neck. He wasn't a horrible kisser, a bit to much saliva perhaps, but he knew how to work his tongue. I could feeling sliding against my skin leaving goose bumps on my arms.

He slowly slid my shirt up and off, releasing his hold on my neck. His eyes traveled over my C cup tits and flat stomach stopping at my naval to admire the piercing that adorned it.

"Mmmm," He moaned his eyes flashing a bright yellow that I must be imagining. He then pulled my knees apart so he could get closer, grabbing my hair and with a rough jerky motion, yanked it back so that I was staring up at the night sky and the grim coating the walls that stand behind me.

I smiled. Now we're talkin'.

His hands in my hair pulled to the right just enough to get access to my sore neck, that I am sure will have hickeys tomorrow. I gasped in surprise a second before screaming in pain at the growl and then at the teeth penetrating the delicate skin above my collarbone. The pain was extricating. It was like fire had been placed in my throat and was eating at me. I stayed conscious only long enough to feel him let go and hear many growls coming from somewhere behind him. Then I felt nothing.

**********

The instant we heard it we were transforming into our hybrid form. This allows us extra strength, sharp canines and elongated nails, sharper than a blade.

The first thing I saw was a large man, obviously a werewolf. Then I smelled it. Blood. It is taboo in our world to feast on the blood of a human unmated to us. And this was obviously not one of those cases. The large man turned giving us a glimpse of the unconscious girl covered in blood behind him.

I don't know why, but I felt an undeniable tug toward this girl, who couldn't have been more than 18 or 19. I must protect her.

My whole body drew in and pounced on the now half changed werewolf covered in blood that smelled extremely familiar and slightly.... werewolf.

The were went down hard surprised by the attack, growling a biting at me. Jeremy quickly, as taught, sprinted around and snapped his neck. The arms I was restraining went limp beneath me, as did the large body that was jerking in rage only moments before.

I jumped to my feet, glancing for a moment at all the betas, battle ready at the head of the ally, ready jump in should things get out of hand.

"I think she need a hospital Xavier." Said Jeremy, as I turned to see him holding the dead werewolf's snack.

"Give her to me." I whisper. He deposited her carefully into my arms, taking care with her head. The topless girl was covered in blood that was gushing from her neck. Jeremy instantly took off his shirt and handed it me. I applied pressure to the wound trying to work quickly to stop the bleeding. She had to live, she just had to.

"No hospitals, she is part werewolf. We can't take her there. Call Charlotte from the payphone across the street and ask her to bring the car. Tell her to step on it." I breathed not taking my eyes from the dying girl in my arms.

I walked carefully out of sight of any prying eyes toward the edge of the forest near the road that leads out of the city.

Charlotte arrived in a brand new 2013 Camero and I eased into the backseat placing the girls head on my lap, stroking he hair much to the dismay of Jeremy who had hoped in the passenger seat. I leaned out the window and told one of the betas to lead the others back to the house. They all shifted and made their way home through the thick forest, home to no one but our pack and a few others that surrounded the city.

We make our way home in record time thanks to Charlotte's obvious concern for the girls life. I quickly made my way into the house and down the north wing to the infirmary, startling Dr. Miller as I barged through the door and demanded that he help her.

He set to work eager to please his alpha and to save the young life. Quickly adorning gloves and grabbing supplies that he would need. His didn't ask any questions to my relief. I didn't want to have to explain why I have brought home a dying, bra clad, 18 year old girl that smells very strongly of alcohol. I sat in a nearby chair watching and waiting. Once Doc was finished he deposited his soiled gloves into the trash bin and placed his equipment in the sink.

"So, will she live?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes. He nodded explaining what he did and what he was to do, as he connected the I.V. tube to a blood bag and set is up on a metal stand.

"Thank god." I whispered to my self. Tears falling down my face. What the fuck. I wiped them away astonished at the wetness appearing on my hands. The only time I ever cried was when my parents died twenty years ago fighting a werewolf rebellion group made up of rogues. Why am I crying now? Over something so simple as a girl. I do not even know her.

Doc grabbed a throw blanket from a tub under his desk a laid it over the girl's shirtless form. Hiding her bra covered breasts from my view.

I would see to getting her some clothes shortly. Dr. Miller assured me that she would be okay so I stepped out to see Jeremy leaning against the wall with a sly look on his face.

"She is your mate isn't she." He said with a smile.

"No, definitely not." I said with obvious disgust. I don't understand why, but all I wanted was to protect her from everything and everyone. I had no sexual urges toward her, not that she wasn't beautiful, but even thinking of having sex with her made me feel sick.

I ignored Jeremy's confused look and walked toward the common room and down the west wing entering my bedroom, exhausted. Hopefully the girl would be awake soon and I could find out who she was. Ian would be back by morning was my last thought as my body sunk into the fortress that was my sheets and my mind drifted out into the sea of dreams.


Note to Reader: Thanks so much for reading. Please rate for me. I apologize for any small mistakes. I don't know if I want to get an editor for my story or not. Hopefully it was readable without one. :)