The Lust Of Shenaaz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that strip poker meant that you lose a piece of your garment each time you would lose a hand. I was thrilled by this idea, as it would give to opportunity to see the guys' reaction on seeing my body. I said okay, but told them even if I lose I would not strip fully naked.

The guys were all excited as well and all went to get additional clothing so as to prolong the game. I was wearing a sari and choli, I got a shawl and a cardigan, The game started, the boys had a bottle of brandy to accompany the game. It was agreed that the first one out would have to clean up the place.

The game was really exciting, Sailesh had lost his top, Vishal was winning, Ali was ready in his trousers and me in petticoat and cholie only. The next round I lost again and my petticoat was gone, I stood up to remove the petticoat and I realised that my thick bush of black pubic hair were straining out of my skimpy lacy panties.

I had lost again, I was asked to remove my cholie. As I did that I had 3 pairs of eyes watching me hungrily. I unbuttoning the front buttons one by one intentionally as if really stripping as a stripper and eventually got rid of the cholie. The black bra I was wearing was a demi-cup in lace, there were more breasts out of it than in it. I blushed when the remark " Chachiji. . jaante hain aap. . aap to bahot sexy. . hain " ( chachiji. . do you that you are really sexy. . ) came from Sailesh.

Soon Vishal won the game and the 2 boys were fully naked, it was a really sexy scene, I was amidst 3 young men half my age in only bra/panties and 2 of them were fully naked. All of them had erections, I did comment anything, I did know how to really look at them in face but I observed their organs passionately. Sailesh was about the same size as Vishal and Ali had no foreskin and was slightly bigger.

As agreed in the beginning, since I was the first out, I had to clean the mess but Sailesh volunteered to help and said to make feel comfortable would also not put any clothes. Whilst the other boys were already in their shorts.

Coming out of the kitchen, at the doorway I turn slightly to allow Sailesh in, as he walked his huge cock brushed my tummy, it was simply an electrifying feeling. He looked at me, smiled and looked down at his cock he said to me " Chaciji. . aap ki vaajhe hi se. . mera lund. . aissi. . khara hoo wah hein. . " ( chachiji. . its because of you that my cock is standing like that). We retired to bed without anything happening.

That night, Vishal admitted that he had never seen me that horny in bed before. I came 3 times before he could come once. I confessed that this evening happening that had made me so horny and I would have loved to fuck them all. The next day, Vishal suggested that I prepare some traditional dish for Sailesh.

I was busy frying some "puri" ( small pancakes fried in oil) when Ali came slowly behind and surprised me. I got scared and the spoon I was holding was thrown in the air, splashing boiling oil on me. Some drops of oil landed on my nape causing me to shriek in pain.

Ali was dumfounded. He quickly filled a pot of cold tap water and splashed on my breast. I reassured him that it was superficial but he was all apologetic and I myself knew that this was all by accident. He asked to go and lie down on the couch as he was going to get some burn ointment from his house. I listened to his advise and rested on the couch in the lounge.

He came in and asked me without any further thought to open my blouse. That day since it was hot and that cholie was a tight one, I had not worn any bras. As I open my cholie, I could see that Ali was shocked, he looked at intently as if asking for guidance. I told to go ahead and do what he wanted. He poured the cold lotion on my nape and started smoothing it down to my breast. The cold lotion and his warm hands caused my nipples to go erect.

I really wanted to know how he found me. I shyly asked him if he found me attractive. He nodded "yes". He blushed and coming closer to me said "chachiji. . us raat. . jab se. . aap ki thaan ko dekha. . tab rose. . sone se pehle. . aap se sex karte hoowe dream karta. . houn. . aur masturbate karta houn. . (chachiji. . . since I saw your tits on the balcony the other night. . each night before going to bed.

I fantasized about making love to and masturbate ) he confessed. I looked at him, pulled him on my breast, but he he was looking away. I pulled him closer and asked him if he had a condom. He said "NO" but he could get one in 2 mins. When he came, my legs were spread wide open waiting for him. We fucked right there on the couch.

That night, I felt bad; I had to tell Vishal what happened. Especially that I did not fuck a stranger but his best friend. But I did not know to how to proceed. I eventually manage to break the ice, Vishal was shocked, he was angry, he kept quiet and turned to his side. But he stayed in bed with me.

At four in the morning, we both still up, I was cursing myself for having fucked around as Vishal had taken good care of me so long and he was good in bed as well. I was fearing to lose what I already had.

All of a sudden, Vishal turned to me and put his head lovingly on my tummy and said that he was sorry for his initial reaction. He had spent the night thinking about this issue and thought that as a woman I had the right to do whatever I wanted with my body, but, it was hard for him to digest that.

I explained to him that we were not attached anyhow, we were good friends who enjoyed fucking each other. He agreed to that and said he was glad that at least I had been honest to him. He then started asking him if I enjoyed it, I honest said "yes"( for I came 2 twice with Ali). As I was describing him the scene, he started kissing all over and went down to my pussy and started licking me.

I carried on telling him in better details the whole act and eventually turned round and took my doggie style. He had not given such hard and deep thrust as he did that night. I realise that though he was a very liberal gentleman but he was jealous but deep inside did not mind sharing me to keep me happy. He wanted honesty from a woman. He is the kind of a man every woman would dream of having.

The night before the family was due it happened to my birthday, I was turning 38, the boys decided to take me out for dinner to nice posh restaurant. I remembered having had an evening gown given to me by a Malaysian friend of Nundoo whilst visiting us. The dress was navy blue held with laces, I took it out asked Vishal mind if I wore that. Vishal said he should see me wearing it first.

I realised that firstly that a bra could not be worn underneath and also that more than half of my breast would be fully exposed. Vishal nodded, I wanted to the sexy queen of the night therefore I went for it. At the restaurant, to my greatest satisfaction, I was the star attraction. All the guys who passed had to have a look at me. It was great feeling turning all these guys on, from the angle Sailesh was facing he could at most times have a full view of my breast including my nipples.

We reached round about midnight in a merry mood, I went straight to my couch and Ali and Vishal joined me on either side, Sailesh went to get a bottle of champagne from the fridge. Vishal was horny, but the guys were still around. Ali was quiet as since we fucked, we never talked about it. I know that deep inside he was not sure what Vishal would think about it.

As I opened the bottle, the champagne fell all over me. Vishal just said "champagne is served. . guys". I was hoping that he meant that guys could taste the champagne off my body. He started licking my shoulders. Ali, seeing him, did not know what to do. He looked at me and I looked at him, both puzzled, though I wanted them to join in. Then he gazed at Vishal. Vishal knew what he wanted and said "why are you wasting champagne? I said it's served" Ali immediately started kissing my left shoulder, Sailesh was even hornier, he did not waste any time. He raised my dress and licked all the way up my thighs. It was really incredibly pleasurable having 3 boys doing me. We were soon fully naked and Vishal was the first one to have me, while I was giving a blowjob to Sailesh and playing with Ali cock with hand.

That night I was a piece of meat for the boys, they penetrated in every imaginable position even sodomised me. (which was new to me but found very pleasurable) They took me by turn or all together. At one stage, I had Vishal and Ali in me while I was sucking Sailesh's big cock. It was soon 6am. I had not realised time passing we had not slept yet. The boys decided not go to work, as they wanted to rest. By that time, each had me at least 3 times.

We slept and woke at 10 am when the Dhabi (laundry man) came to pick the laundry. After his departure, Sailesh was up, he took me right on the kitchen table while finishing, he shouted to the guys "nashta taiyaar hai…" (breakfast is ready), it all started again. At 4pm, while going to the bus station, I could hardly walk, my pussy was sore, my limbs tired and my back was paining, for in that one night, the boys had me 7 times each and I came 26 times. That is till now the greatest day of my life.

After that event, Sailesh was back to his studies. Ali left to take a new job in Bombay. While he was still around, we have numerous occasions for threesome, which we enjoyed thoroughly, but I never fucked alone again. It is marvellous waking up with 2 lovers, one of each side, being pampered, lusted for at the age of 38 by 2 young man.

Vishal's attitude towards me changed after I had fucked friends in front him. He insisits now that I dress always sexy and even started to exhibit me publicly, obviously with my consent and in places that I am not known by anybody. In the beginning, I was revolted by the idea of showing off my ample body to hungry eyes but I discovered that each my guys watched me, Vishal would fuck with a blend of anger, jealous and vigour.

I soon started enjoying this new game, at first, he made me exposed my cleavage cleavage with supposedly "inadvertently" opened buttons or plunging necklines while shopping or when we went out. But soon, he wanted more of me.

It was Divali (festival of light), in India, everybody goes on holidays, the first activities then is the "Spring cleaning", buying of new clothes and preparation of cakes. The cleaning was over, the cakes were cooked, the shopping was still to be done and we still had 4 days before the festival.

Vishal had received a special bonus at work, with my hubby permission, he took me out for shopping. He asked me to wear a demi cup bra and some lacy near transparent panties. I got dressed in a Saree and my "now" usual revealing blouses and met him at his office.

I was introduced to his colleagues as being her friend but by the looks I was showered with, I was very sure that they knew that I was his mistress not his friend. Nevertheless, it did not bother me at all that they knew about it for they were unknown people to me. As it was lunch time, the guys i. e, Kishan, David and Sanjay volunteered to join us shopping.

As we entered the already crowded lift, I moved in one corner and the guys followed me. We were more than 15 persons in the lift our bodies came in contact; David, Sanjay and Vishal were facing me. My cleavage was prominently displayed and since David was short, his face was right in front on my ample cleavage, his eyes were transfixed on y sweating tits and I saw Vishal taking notice of that. He smiled and tapped David on his head and and said

"enjoying the view man"

David was visibly embarrassed and was blushing.

Vishal seemed to be enjoying himself and added

"You are seeing the tips of the iceberg. . wait till you see the iceberg itself"

Hearing this conversation, Kishan turned towards us and I feel my gaze on my over-exposed breasts. I was the centre of attraction of the 4 guys and I could already feel juice flowing from my pussy. I did not move, smiled and let myself be their object of desire.

He pulled my "palloo" ( end of a saree that wraps around the boobs) and showec them my cleavage and asked.

"Your views on the view, guys"

"Terrific". said the guys in a unison.

As we reached the ground floor, Sanjay and Kishan parted us but David did not want to leave us. I looked at Vishal to approve his presence and he smiled naughtily and we both knew what we had in mind……to be continued

Author's Note: Criticism and encouragements both welcomed. Please vote if want more stories from Mr. India.

12