The Lust of the General

Story Info
Miranda is seduced by her commanding General, Rebecca.
7.9k words
61.8k
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,173 Followers

**NOTE**

This story is a complete work of fiction; all characters and situations. It does contain reference to actual historical figures, implying fictional distant family relation to the characters.

My name is Captain Miranda Grant; United States Army. I am thirty-one years old, a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and am currently stationed at Fort Bliss, just outside of El Paso, Texas. I was born and raised in central Ohio, and in case you didn't notice, my last name is Grant. Yes, I am a descendant of the great Union General and former President, Ulysses S. Grant. Now you might be under the impression that my family was military through and through. Well, we weren't; at least not from my grandfather down through my father. But from a very early age, the warrior spirit flowed through my veins and I knew that one day I wanted to be a soldier. I had two older brothers and we used to play war games all the time with other neighborhood kids as we were growing up. I had absolutely no interest in playing house, dolls or any other stereo-typical activities associated with being a little girl. In fact, I don't even remember having any girl friends. I hung out with the boys and loved being a boy; only problem was, I was a girl. Of course up until puberty, nobody noticed.

By the time I was thirteen, the boys I had been playing sports and rough housing with since I was six all began to look at me in a very different way. My chest was suddenly getting bigger and rounder, my hips were widening, my skin was softening tremendously, and worst of all: The infamous monthly curse! Yep, I had now officially begun the transformation from boy, or at least tomboy, to young woman.

Well, by the time I was eighteen, I was pretty much the same as I am today. I was five feet six inches tall, weighed 117 pounds (122 pounds today), my hair was dark red and it hangs down to the middle of my back (drapes down to the top of my shoulders today), my skin was fair, smooth and a touch on the pale side, splattered with light freckles. My firm, round and perky breast were a strong C-cup, my stomach was flat and a well defined six pack, and I had all the right curves in all the right places; ass, hips, thighs and calves. And believe it or not, my face was one that the high school yearbook committee selected to be the Best Looking of all the girls in my class. Yet, my play habits with the boys hadn't changed at all. Even though I couldn't play high school football, baseball or basketball with them, I still was a boy on the inside, so I never had the slightest interest in dating any of them at all. I was much more interested in girls who were built like, and were as pretty as the yearbook committee claimed that I was. So, being a boy trapped in a beautiful young woman's body, I was in seventh heaven. I played volleyball, girls' basketball, soccer, softball and was on the swim team. Even though I was a natural competitor and athlete, I much more enjoyed watching my teammates run around in their skin tight shorts, tank-tops, sports bras and swimsuits while in action. Then after the game, came the real heaven: Hit the showers!

I've heard that many young people, girls in particular, have a very hard time coming to terms with homosexuality and are terrified of what their family and friends will think. Well, for some reason, I never had that problem. I guess because I never really considered myself a girl; in my heart of hearts, I was a boy living in a woman's body. So the fact that I was hot for girls was completely natural. When I told my parents my interpretation of my situation, they of course, were very concerned and thrust me immediately into psychotherapy. But my therapist soon determined that I was a waste of her time. I was completely mentally sound and sane. I was well aware that I was female in every aspect; I just was attracted sexually to women. I was a lesbian.

"No kidding!"

Oh well, I guess I can't blame my parents, they loved me very much and I'll admit, I was weird. Really weird!! For even though I considered myself a man in a woman's body and had no interest in dating men, I liked being a sexy woman. I wore short skirts, skimpy tops, skin tight designer jeans; anything and everything that accentuated my very pleasing feminine figure. I also wore make-up, designer perfume, lace bra and panties, and always took excellent care of my hair and skin. Though I hadn't heard the term at that time, I now know that I was and still am a lipstick lesbian. That means that I'm the epitome of everything a beautiful, sexy lady is supposed to be, except I'm attracted to and have sex with other beautiful, sexy women. And just for appearances sake, I did go out on dates with guys from time to time, but usually never more than twice. I didn't put out! Well, except one time; see I've always been a firm believer in avoiding contempt prior to investigation. So to be absolutely certain that I wasn't missing out on anything spectacular, I listened to the girl's gossip around the locker rooms and in the halls, finding out who the "Big Man on Campus" was. The one all the girls were drooling over and who had the best reputation of being a great fuck! Once I found him, it took me less than half a school day to get him to ask me out. I won't bore you with the details of our night of bridled bumbling between the sheets. Let's just say I learned that I'm not missing a thing when it comes to guys; not to mention that having sex with a guy was what really made me feel gay, if that makes any sense.

Despite tremendous temptation, I never made a pass at any of the girls at my high school. I know how cold, cruel and vicious teenage girls can be, and if it ever got out that I was hitting on girls, I could probably kiss my appointment to West Point good-bye. So even though I knew I was not going to be having sex with guys, I still had no idea what having sex with a girl was like cause I'd never done it. As my high school career was wrapping up, it was becoming increasingly more difficult not to stare at the hot bodies in the girls' locker room and wanting to play with them. But it was through these torturous trials everyday after practice that I reaffirmed to myself that I had all the self-discipline, self-restraint, endurance and vigilance to be a great soldier. But even a soldier gets laid from time to time.

Anyway, even though I was considered a waste of her time professionally, my parents were still paying my therapist to see me once a week. So I spent most of our weekly sessions venting my sexual frustration to her. One afternoon as I was venting, something strange happened: I started to cry. My therapist came over to the couch and held me in her arms as I really came undone. With my head resting on her shoulder, I suddenly caught a deep whiff of her perfume and realized how good her body felt pressed up against me. Long story short, my first lesbian sex experience came that day with my therapist. Though she wasn't exactly a knockout; she still had a pretty face, big tits and a sweet voluptuous ass. She was also an incredible kisser, knew how to please a woman and ended up teaching me a lot; primarily, that I loved fucking women! So, in the long run, I wasn't as much of a waste of her time after all, because our weekly therapy sessions turned into incredibly wild sexual encounters. True, she was taking a tremendous risk by having sex with a patient, particularly a supposedly confused, teenage lesbian. But I guess she needed it as much as I did, and I also knew that the life of a soldier is fraught with danger, so I might as well get used to it.

I received the appointment by both the U.S. Senators from Ohio and was almost immediately accepted to West Point. Four grueling years later I graduated in the top of my class with an appointment to the Corps of Engineers at the rank of second lieutenant.

Over the next nine years, I traveled all over the world in the service of my country. I made First Lieutenant after my third year of service when I was assigned to the Artillery Corps. I was promoted to Captain after my seventh year of service and received a second star of commendation. It was then that I was reassigned to Fort Bliss and given the great honor to serve on the personal staff of the base commander, Major General Albert Ross. Now I'm a Captain in the U.S. Army, I'm thirty-one years old, built like a brick shithouse and haven't had sex for nearly nine years. God forgive me for saying this, but:

"I need some pussy! And I need it now!!"

Well, good things come to those who wait! May sound like complete bullshit while you're actually waiting, but in the end, it really is true. And sometimes, it may come at the expense of somebody else.

General Ross suffered a severe stroke one afternoon while out on maneuvers on the base and was completely incapacitated. Though he survived, he could no longer continue his duties and was forced to retire ;( See what I mean). In the meantime, his senior advisor, Colonel Simmons had assumed temporary command of the base. Now that General Ross was forced to retire, a new base commander would be assigned to the post. The entire base was very saddened at the General's departure and Colonel Simmons ordered flags be flown at half-staff until the new base commander arrived. When the news finally came that our new base commander had been selected, I was the first officer on the General Staff to receive the memo. I opened the file and then just about dropped it when I read the name:

"Lieutenant General R.E. Lee?" I said to myself. "What the hell is this, some kind of sick joke?"

The most famous General in American history was coming to take command of Fort Bliss nearly 140 years after his death. Robert E. Lee died in 1870. And that's exactly the line I told Colonel Simmons when he came in that morning and I handed him General Lee's file. But Colonel Simmons didn't find my joke funny. When I apologized for my making light of the situation, he told me that it wasn't my joke that had upset him; it was the appointment of General Lee to command of this post. He wouldn't elaborate at all, but I got the distinct impression that Colonel Simmons had a very deep and personal vendetta against this mysterious General Lee.

The new commander was due to land at the base at fourteen hundred hours (two o'clock) and Colonel Simmons ordered me to meet the flight and to show the new commander around the base. Being as I was not the most junior officer on the staff, I wondered why Colonel Simmons was sending me rather than Lieutenant Jennings. Then it suddenly dawned on me that I was the only woman on the General Staff. For the first time in my life, I felt myself being discriminated against sexually and I almost made the biggest mistake a soldier can ever make: Questioning an order. Around thirteen hundred hours, I returned to my quarters, changed out of my fatigues and into my full dress green. I redid my hair and polished up my make up, climbed into my jeep and headed out to the base flight line.

General Lee's Learjet transport plane landed precisely at fourteen hundred hours. There was no welcoming ceremony of any kind scheduled, so it was just me and my jeep there to greet the General. All else around the flight line, and of the entire base for that matter, was business as usual. The jet came to a stop not thirty feet away from me and the engines shut down almost simultaneously with the forward door opening and the gangway descending to the tarmac. I watched to young Privates in their dress greens descend rapidly down the gangway carrying baggage. They approached me, set the bags down and saluted. I returned it.

"This General Lee's baggage?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am!" One of the privates snapped.

"In the jeep!" I ordered.

The two privates picked up the bags again.

"So where's the General?" I queried.

"She'll be right down." The other private said.

"She?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am. Lieutenant General Rebecca Elaine Lee. That's who you're here to escort, isn't it, Captain?" He asked.

"Affirmative."

As the two soldiers loaded the General's luggage into the jeep, I turned to behold General Rebecca Lee for the first time. I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting, but it was definitely not the woman I saw descending the small gangway of the Learjet.

In her full dress, perfectly pressed green uniform, fifty-one year old Lieutenant General Rebecca Elaine Lee was a knockout. As she stepped on to the tarmac, she took a quick surveying glance around the flight line and the mountainous desert terrain beyond. Standing nearly six feet tall with long, sleek and from what I could see, exquisitely defined legs, General Lee approached me like a fashion model striding seductively down the runway. Her breasts were big, round and firm; solid D-cups for sure and her jacket was on the verge of straining to hold itself together at the gold buttons. Her stomach was flat; her hips were magnificently round and firm, accentuated wonderfully by the tight green skirt of her uniform. Her neck was long and sleek.

Caught in a trance, I felt my legs growing weak beneath me and my pussy tingle with heat and begin to flush. Was General Lee getting me wet? Yes, I think she is! Before I knew it, Lieutenant General Rebecca Elaine Lee was standing directly in front of me.

"Captain Grant, I presume?" General Lee asked almost sweetly.

The sound of her voice caught me completely off guard. Even though she was incredibly beautiful, I was still half expecting her voice to be a low pitched raspy twang of an old Brooklyn hooker; but instead, a soft and sensually smooth breath of fresh southern gentility and grace came out. General Rebecca Lee had a deep and dare I say, very arousing southern accent. I couldn't put my finger on what part of the South it was from exactly, but it was definitely dominant in her voice. A gorgeous body, a beautiful voice; could this woman possibly get anymore attractive? Just then, General Lee took off her sunglasses. Her face was seductively narrow, though slightly worn; but had a perfect chin line. Her skin was creamy white, and not a blemish anywhere. Her cheeks where perfectly centered and shaped, having just the perfect brushing of rouge, while her eyes were a dark shade of hazel and deeply embedded; her lips were surprisingly luscious and full; even succulent.

"Captain Grant?" She asked patiently again.

General Lee now slipped off her hat revealing a beautiful head of thick, dark sandy blonde hair that was pulled back and braded to military perfection. Then she smiled at me, revealing sparkling white teeth and adorable dimples. I was still stuck in a trance and staring at her. After a few agonizingly long seconds, I finally woke up and my arm sprang reflexively into a salute.

"Yes, Ma'am." I snapped. "Captain Rebecca Grant!"

General Lee's eyebrows curled up like Mr. Spock and her smile faded as she looked at me incredulously.

"Rebecca?" She queried. "I could have sworn that Colonel Simmons said that your first name was Miranda."

I instantly felt my stomach spasm and my heart skip a beat. My body began to tremble as my mind raced to find an answer.

"Oh! Yes, Ma'am! I'm so sorry. Captain Miranda Grant." I recovered as best I could.

The smile instantly returned to General Lee's face and I relaxed as General Lee returned my salute and then extended her hand.

"Rebecca Lee." She said as I took her hand and we shook.

From the instant the skin of my palm touched the skin of her palm; I felt a tremendous electrical spark. My heart raced uncontrollably, my breath got short and I felt my nipples pop out like hardening cocks. I also felt my panties begin to saturate.

Again, the smile faded from General Lee's face as she shook my hand.

"You nervous, Captain?" She asked. "Your palm seems to be a bit sweaty."

What I wouldn't have given at that moment for a misguided artillery shell to fall on my head and blow me to pieces.

"I guess I am, General Lee. It's just such a privilege to meet a woman of your stature and rank." I replied.

She smiled again.

"Well, thank you, Captain." She said. "And please, since it's just the two of us, call me Rebecca."

We climbed into my jeep and headed back across the base toward the command post. As we drove, Rebecca asked me a series of questions that I was not at all prepared to answer. I had naturally prepared for her questions to be all business, but instead, they were all personal. She wanted to know about me. She said that her command meant nothing unless she knew her soldiers trusted her, and like her very famous ancestor, wanted to know her soldiers for the people they really were. I began to feel as though I'd picked up an old high school girlfriend instead of my new CO. Yes, I learned that General Rebecca Elaine Lee was a descendant of General Robert E. Lee; hence learning that she was from Virginia. In truth, West Virginia. By now she had made me feel so comfortable, that I went ahead and told her that I was a descendent of General Ulysses S. Grant. And as his name came out of my mouth, my right hand was on the gear shift stick and Rebecca gently slapped her left hand down on it as she laughed.

"Oh my goodness." She said as she laughed. "Talk about fate taking a hand. Lee and Grant together again."

Her hand remained firmly on top of mine on the stick. I felt my entire body flash with heat and tingle with arousal as she gently squeezed it. Finally Rebecca slid her hand slowly off mine, running the tips of her index and middle finger across my skin, finally pulling them off just below my wrist. It was then that I noticed that she wasn't wearing a wedding band. I allowed my eyes a momentary glance toward my passenger and I could see a warm and gentle smile on her beautiful face. As we approached the command post, Rebecca asked if we could stop by the Officer's Mess, for she hadn't eaten since she left Washington D.C. early this morning. She then asked if I would care to join her. Since I'd been rather apprehensive about meeting the new base commander, I hadn't eaten since early this morning either. We sat together at a table in the corner and Rebecca stood behind her chair to take off her uniform jacket. In just her pale green uniform blouse, I got a clear view of how exquisitely tone her arms and shoulders were. Her blouse clung tightly around her tone, slender torso and her breasts could now show me just how immaculately big, firm and gorgeous they were; protruding boldly out just beneath the pale green cotton. When I finally got back to my quarters later that evening, I slipped out of my uniform and found a huge wet stain buried deep in my panties. As I showered, I ran the hand-held shower head all over my body and began to imagine that the hot water was Rebecca's tongue. I grabbed my pussy with my free hand and went to town on myself.

Over the next few weeks, Rebecca drove me wild with desire. She would come to my office and stand very close to me as I worked at my desk. Her perfume was always freshly sprayed, and her breath always smelled of cool, delicious spearmint. She would lean down over my shoulder and I could feel her hot breath in my ear. Sometimes when she came by late in the day, her tie would be off and her uniform blouse would be unbuttoned just right for me to sneak peeks at her beautiful cleavage. She always smelled so clean and fresh and always wore that captivating smile. She would also take every opportunity she could find to touch me in some form or fashion, and there was a spark every time. I began to wonder what was happening. I knew that I was very attracted to Rebecca, but could she be attracted to me too? Did she know I went that way? Did she go that way? The more I pondered it, the more baffled I got. She was my superior officer. She was also one of the highest ranking officers in the US Army. As that thought crossed my mind, I immediately flashed on how good she looks in her uniform. Then I thought of what it would be like for an army Captain to seduce and have her way with her commanding General. The balance of power flipped. Now all of a sudden, I wasn't so baffled anymore. Now I was getting hot!

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,173 Followers