The Lust Of The Master Ch. 4

Story Info
Master brings interesting items for playing
1.2k words
4.34
49.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am jolted awake by a familiar stab between my sore, aching and swollen lips. Sleep still fogs my mind, I struggle to get my bearings. He has a hold of my tangled tresses and pulls,jerking my head back. He whips the silk sheet shielding my body and runs his free hand over me with urgency. "Mmmmmmm, good morning, my precious pleasure jewel; it is time for breakfast, but first another initiation for you."

He slides his member from my bruised folds and swings one of his legs over to the side of my left shoulder. Securely straddling me, his knees outside of my upper arms, he grabs his engorged member and starts a slow sliding motion up and down on his phallus. "Take a good look my love, you will please me with your lips this morning, something I'm sure you have never done before."
Leaning slightly forward,he traces my bottom lip with his moistened rod. "In the future, you will address me as master, and THIS, as my COCK, is that understood?"
I nod a weak agreement, trying to avoid his "cock". "Wench! Open your mouth or you will regret it." Trembling, I comply and open my lips a crack. "WIDER, NOW! DO AS I SAY"! in a thunderous voice that startles me, and my mouth drops open instantly. He slowly enters his cock, resting it on my tongue and slides along it to the back of my throat, nearly choking me and unhinging my jaw with his girth. "AHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOoooo yesssssss, now suck it, make your master cum in your sweet mouth" he ordered me.
"Take hold of it,woman,with your hands, and pump it while you suck it."

My hands encompass his cock, and his hips start a forward stroking motion into my mouth. "Use those hands, woman; stroke my cock, and put some effort in your sucking." My head is pushed forward as his hands ram it forward, choking me.

"Mmmmmm, suck it, suck me good, now wench, your master is ready and wants to fill your mouth with his hot cum." His hips move faster, pounding his hard hot member into the back of my throat cutting my airway off.

"NOOOW, BITCH, SUCK, SUCK, HARDER HARDER, FAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" He arches backward and,spewing his hot lava down the back of my throat. I gag. He pulls out of my mouth and, with lust filled eyes , screams back at me, "SWALLOW MY PRECIOUS SEED, WOMAN", his hand pumping his spurting seed over my face, hair, breasts. He reaches down and grabs one of my tender breasts and rubs his cock head still pistoning jets of thick cream on my pink, enlarged buds, smearing them and moaning. The hot liquid at the back of my throat slides down, and I swallow, nearly gagging on its thickness.

"Now, sweet Lady," as he runs his cream-covered cock over my lips, "Clean it up, lick up every drop of your master's cum."I force myself, at first, then begin to taste him.

"I haven't forgotten you my love," he wickedly sneers and places his hands along my inner thighs and spreads me wide. His fingers delve in and stretch me open. "This, my sweet, is to be known as your pussy when in my company, understood?" I hypnotically nod a "yes."

"Oh my, my, my, look at this!" He seizes my nub with his thumb and index finger shaking it side to side. My juices run freely out and flood his fingers.

In a low husky tone he whispers, "You love this, don't you# my hungry slut, look at your pussy,it begs release." "Your master is not unfeeling. I will now reward you for making a good job of sucking my cock."

Both his hands now splaying my pussy, he rapidly flies with his fingers across my nub making squishy sounds with the flooding juices. "Mmmmmm, you are a hot bitch, I love it, you will give me immeasurable pleasures". "You like this?" He quickens his pace, tell me bitch?" My orgasm at the brink of exploding, I scream out, "YEEEEEEEEES , MASTERRRRRRR, MAKE ME CUM!"

"Yesssss you bitch, Yesssssss, beg, you bitch, yessssss." I am thrown back, and my legs are roughly draped over his shoulder lifting my body nearly off the bed as his mouth covers my pussy and he sucks out all our juices, bringing me to an explosive eruption of earth shattering proportions. I hardly recover when he lowers me with such force on his engorged cock. Holding me fast in his arms, he thrusts upward, impaling me and bringing himself and me to another screaming climax.

I collapse in his arms, he gently lays me down once more and softly showers my lips with kisses, trailing down my neck and nibbling at my nipples. He reaches near the side of the bed for the bell cord and jerks it a couple of times.

The grand doors open and a small voice calls out, "Yes master?"

"Draw a warm scented bath for milady and me, a breakfast feast, And then! leave us."

The small waif claps her hands, CLAP! CLAP!, and three male servants enter and quickly move to the bath chamber and prepare our bath. "Master, your feast will be ready immediately".The girl disappears, closing the door behind her. No sooner she is gone, than one of the manservants, with eyes cast down, informs the master that the bath is prepared. The master motions, "Leave us now". As they vanish beyond the taffeta veil, the master turns to me and lifts me off the bed and carries me into the bath chamber. Laying me, floating momentarily on the surface of the steamy, scented bath, he submerges his body beside me.

How can a man so bent on furiously taking me last night be so gentle this morning and so generous in bringing me such pleasure? As the bath sinks into my bruised and aching body, I can only wonder at this man who holds me captive for his pleasure.

"Today my precious jewel, I must go into the city and return at dusk. Rest up my love, tonight there is more to teach you." "Did you enjoy this morning's initiation?" It would be a lie to deny it. My face gave off a blush at the question. "You pleased me, my love and I was overjoyed when after examining your wet pussy, you too wanted to cum." "Do you like when I touch you here?" His hand slid up my thigh, and he slipped a finger into my slit.

"Oooooh!" startled at the sudden entry, "Yesss , Master". His head dipped down and his lips sucked at my bottom lip.

"Mmmmm, just rest back against me, my love . His hand grabbed at a sea sponge nearby and lathered it at the soap dish. With gentle strokes, he cleansed my body all over, taking care to tease my most sensitive zones at my breasts and pussy.

Time seemed to stand still; only when the water began to lose its warmth did the master insist we emerge. The sweetness of the fruit, the warmth of the tea and all the other sumptuous morsels was a welcome meal, for my appetite was ravenous, and I gorged on the repast without proper etiquette. Soon my belly ached from my over-indulgence, and master smiled and soon bid me good bye till evening.

"I will enjoy teaching you the pleasures of your master",he waved as he slowly vanished beyond my sight down the stairs. I returned to the bed that now had clean stain sheets and pillow cases. I pulled aside the coverings and slipped beneath, drifting off into a deep sleep, dreaming of what might be when night falls and the master retuns.