The Lust Of The Master Ch. 5

Story Info
The Slave is given an anal reaming.
1.7k words
4.45
68.7k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yawn!"

Awakening , I find the room shrouded in darkness; a damp mist has crept through the barred open window. An eerie sound breaks the silence. Startled, I grope around searching in the blackness for the candle by the bed. "Ha!" Discovering it, I strike a flint to the wick. Another flint strikes in the corner by the fireplace, and kindling is set ablaze. Nearly dropping my candle, I place it back on the table. The deep, heavy voice of the master greets me. "Good evening, my rose petal, have you rested well, today?" Finding my voice and my courage, I answer, "Yes, M-a-aster!"

"Come, join me by the fire," he says, and beckons with an outstretched hand. Knowing full well not to keep him waiting, I hastily grab my robe and slip it on and hurry off toward the fireplace and the master.

"Sit!" His hand taps at a spot next to him. I cautiously rest my bottom next to his thigh on the velvet cushioned bench. His arm surrounds my shoulders and pulls me backwards, and his lips cover mine. Strangely I succumb, enjoying the warmth of his invading, moist tongue. After an eternity, he releases his lips from mine. "Mmmmm, sweeter than I remember, my rose. Did you really have a restful day or did thoughts of tonight keep you tossing and turning, my petal?" For the very first time, I look up into his deep blue eyes and softly tell him, "No, master, I rested well," and lower my gaze again to the floor.

"Oh? We shall soon see if you will have a restful sleep after tonight, wench." He stood up and, taking my hand, pulled me to my feet. Again his lips found mine and crushed them urgently against his. Like a puppet pulled by invisible strings, my arms lifted and went around his neck. Surprised by my move, he jolted backwards and looked into my eyes. "What is this? have you had a change of heart, tell me wench!" As he held me at arms length, he waited for an answer. Trembling, I gathered breath and began to explain. "Master, first, my name is not wench, it is Leigh." Second, I became your captive, not by choice but by force. Tonight, sir, I am your captive by choice."

Without another word between us, he ever so gently pulled me to himself and moaned, showering kisses over almost my entire body. Again holding me away from himself, he looked in my eyes, only to see tears welling up in them. "Do you want me now, Leigh?"

"Yes master." His finger came up to my lips, "shhhh, you shall call me, Artus." Pulling me once more to himself, his hands slid the robe from my shoulders, and he motioned for me to remove his clothes from his body. "Slooowly, sweet Leigh, slowly."

Like a demon had possesed me, I suffered in desire,every movement; my loins were dripping with moisture; my whole body aching for release. I never looked at him last night, his body that is, save his bulbuous phallus, but now, I was uncovering every piece of clothing with a gasp. "Artus! you are so beautiful." Overcome, I kissed the fur on his chest and then down to his pant lacings. "Whoaa, my eager rose" he smiled with a playful grin, there is time enough for that. I have much to teach you, and this night grows short."

His hand reaches near the hearth, to a large wooden box. Opening it, he brings out a strange implement , almost a copy of his cock, then he takes out a jar of ointment and another short replica of a cock. Leading me gently to the bed and laying me down , he kisses me deeply and lifts my wrists to be tied above me like the night before. "Bend your legs a little, Leigh." After arranging my bent legs in an open, splayed manner, he now climbs up on me. His hands run over my body slowly and masterfully plying, pulling and causing the most exquisite sensations. "I see you like this, my rose, don't you?" My lips trembling out a "Yesssss, oh yessssss!"

"Oh my darling, he parts my pussy lips sticking his finger in and stretching me open to view me more, you are so wet indeed. Tell me! tell me you want me deep in you and that I may take all my desires out on your body, tell me!"

His fingers running over my swollen clit, exacting a response to his question. "ANYTHING, A-Anything" I stammered. Plunging his face on my pussy, his mouth opens to totally cover it, and sucking on my clit brings me to a fantastic orgasm. The more I scream, the more he sucks, till finally my pussy is like a dry desert. He takes his swollen member and scoots down to my pussy, and with one quick move, he turns me on my side. "Whaaaaaaa?," I cry out "NOOOOOO, NOT THEREEEEEEE!" His face is beyond my view; I can only surrender to his savage desires. I feel his hands spread my cheeks open, his cock head running along my pussy from behind, then circling my tiny pink rose.

"Nooooooooo master, you are too large, you will kill me." "Shhhhhhhhh, little one!" I hear a jar opening, a cover spinning off and dropping to the floor. A finger butters my opening with the salve; preparing it for some brutal plan. I feel an object, not the master's cock, being slowly pushed inward. "ARRRRRRRGGGgggh!" Pain envelopes my senses, and I nearly faint from the ordeal. "Yessssss my lovely, squeal for your master, I want to hear you squeal."

The master takes a twisted pleasure in seeing me helpless and begging. He relishes the fact that he can dominate my body to inflame his need for conquest.

Taking my hips he eases in the replica a few more inches, then leaves it in place. I whimper, trying so hard not to incite him to continue this torturous vile act. My mind questions why he has abruptly ceased. I seize the chance in this stillness to gather my sanity.

He looms over my ear and, pulling back my wispy locks, murmurs harshly, "Ease your fears, my love, soon you will be my perfectly honed slave , conformed to my appetites." Sinking his teeth into me, he nips at my neck causing me to jolt and cry out. "Shhhhhh, now," he spews. His tongue coiling and licking; quieting the sting of his bite.

He stretches out the whole length of his body parallel to my back. His hands run under my armpits and cup my full breasts. "Mmmmm how lovely your breasts feel , how tender they must be, my love." He tweaks my nipples causing them to grow. I moan my response, and he plays me again to hear my tormented strain. What manner of song he writes on my imprisoned body, extracting pained notes for me to sing.

Again he pushes the vile instrument deeper into my burning rear cavity. I send a single piercing note straining past my vocal cords. My body spasms and quakes. The sound of his moans deafening my mind as, yet again, he presses, extracting still another anguished scream.

"Master! Dont!" I cry out.

"Yes, yes, yes, my love," as his tongue slithers up my neck letting out a venomous hiss. Time floats on a doldrum sea; a strange bedfellow of eternity, before I am aware once more the master's grip on the impaled clog in my rectum. He eases it out, and the walls it stretched contract in exhaustion.

He reaches in front of me, down to my thighs. Parting my drenched folds, he inserts his warm fingers. His body presses against my back as he plays with me. "Mmmmm, my love, how saturated you are, do you desire your master?" I didn't know if my answer would open another more terrifying door, but I know better than to remain silent. "Yes--s-s, master" I stammer reluctantly. A foreboding grips me and is soon confirmed by another instrument to take the place of the one removed. It is the master himself.

He took my wrists pinning them at the small of my back. I felt his menacing phallus at my fissure. Holding me firm, he burrowed his way in; digging a deep tunnel. My body quivered and twisted, tightening around his cock. "RELAX, WENCH" he hollered,"you will cause yourself much damage if you stiffen up." His voice constrained now, he returned to almost a soft mewing; wheedling me into loosening my rigidity.

My body slackens; I feel his hips now bonded with mine. He rests there and continues to ply my resistance. As if by sheer will, he restrains himself by slowly easing his cock in and out of me while his fingers play wildly on my nub. Drawing breath into my lungs and toiling not to scream, my body slowly dances in step against the front of his thighs. In .....out......in .......out. Moans escaping; I keep in rhythm moving in time to my master's strides.

"Oh yesssssss my love" his voice hoarse now "ride my cock , Riiiide, riiiiide!" Rearing up like a stallion, he picks up his pace, and we both gallop like the wind across a sensual field, tethered, rider and ridden. Who is the rider and who is the ridden? I cannot distinguish any more. Like howling banshee we wail in the night, oblivious, till our passion is spent.

He released my wrists; my shoulders ache. Slipping from me, his cock is withdrawn completely. "Ahhhhhhhh" I sobbed; the pain was unbearable; gripping the sheets, I wrench them in torment.

Rising up, the master moved to the box again. He reached in and pulled out a white alabaster apothecary and returned aside the bed. Breaking the seal around it, he lifted the stopper and placed it on the ebony bed table. Rolling me on my stomach, he opened my cheeks and slowly drizzled the contents into my torn anal cavity. Instantly the pain ceased. "Is that better, love?" I murmured out barely coherent, "Um hm, master."

Disappearing once more, he returned with a warm damp towel and placed it directly over my bottom. "Ahhhhhh," I swooned. "Enough, my delicate petal, Enough. No more ordeals for you to bear tonight. Rest now, tomorrow we have visitors and I want you to be well rested."

My brain refuses to think, it shuts down. No more, no more it demands, no more. Tears stream down my cheeks. A hand, the masters hand slowly brushes my cheek. "Goodnight my dove," he whispers. "Did I please you, master?" I drift into nothingness before I hear a response.