The Lust Of The Master Ch. 7

Story Info
Slaves abused...the finale.
1.6k words
4.3
57.2k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold damp room, eerily lit, was the staging area for a circus of horror. Sinister looking chains bolted to vanishing ceilings cascaded to the floor. Assortments of whips and torture devices adorned the walls. Fetters, shackles, and bonds of all sizes stacked neatly in a row adjacent to several large stocks. A great wheel with manacles attached, loomed in a dimly lit corner of the room.

I watched as the stream of masters tugged and pulled at the gold chains attached to their slaves. My own master tugging at me to enter without hesitation into this den of terror.

My master walked over to a small platform with me in tow, and stepped up on it.

Turning to face everyone, he proudly thanked all for being here. "As master of ceremonies tonight I would like to first introduce my latest acquisition, my slave, Leigh." Tonight she will be observing more than participating; she is still in training." I breathed a sigh of relief. "As we always do, a new slave will be used in the common manner; nothing strenuous or advanced." The masters nodded and voiced agreement.

My master clapped his hands and a manservant appeared with a large black bag and held it open. Master reached in and pulled out a slip of paper. "Hmmmm, Master Wells, it is your call for the first event, " he said displaying an evil grin.

"Ah, yes indeed," said Master Wells. "I will use your slave, master Artus for a round at the stock. "My blood ran cold. What does he mean "a round at the stock". My master look slightly pained, but agreed with a nod. Master took me over to the stock, unlocked it and turned to unlock the collar at my neck. His hands pulled at my garments and undid them, letting them fall to the floor. "Leigh," he said with pain in his eyes, "Put your head here and spread your legs apart."

My eyes welled with tears as I stepped up on the platform below the stock and did as my master told me. The stock upper portion was brought down imprisoning neck. With legs spread wide; the master instructed me to kneel. This made my hips rise up and my tender pussy lips exposed from the rear. Master Wells bought his slave over and had her remove all her garments. He told her to get down and put her face in my pussy and start licking. I gasped.

Never have I ever been touched by a woman before. This was humiliating and repulsive to me. The slave took her fingers and spread my lips open and began licking my pussy with a frenzy. It's not bad enough that I had to endure this, but I had to view it. A mirrored wall stood opposite the stock reflecting everything that was taking place.

Master Wells undressed and began jerking on his cock. It was tremendously large. After awhile I was beginning to feel a stirring, and unintentionally moaned. My master whispered, " Yes, my dove, enjoy it, soon it will be over." Master Wells stopped the jerking on his cock and grabbed the hips of his slave and thrust deep into her; she let out a horrible scream. My body, feeling a mixture of pleasure and fear was on the brink of orgasm.

I started to push back against her tongue. She inserted some fingers into my tight opening; deeply thrusting it in and out while continuing to ravage my tender lips with her seasoned tongue. "Come on slut, fuck back on my cock, you bitch!" Master Wells was nearing his orgasm, and the slave quickened her tongue on me and her backward thrusts on his cock.

"Ungggggggggggggh! Unggggggggh!" He let out a blaring roar and shot his load. The slave screamed her muffled orgasm, I myself joining in, completing this unholy trio. Master Wells pulled back on the chain, commanding his slave to clean up his cock. She turned, abandoning my wet opening, and dutifully obeyed her master.

My master came protectively behind me and announced that it was now his right to claim the next event. He unlocked the stock and loosed me. "Take up your clothes Leigh and make yourself unnoticed, "he commanded. I quickly grabbed my garments and dashed behind the great wheel and hid out of sight.

My heart beat so hard, I thought it would leap out of my chest. My master took slaves and took them over to a rack situated in the middle of the room. He lifted them laying them with the top of their heads touching, and shackled their arms and legs apart.

Master went to one of the cascading chains and pulled down on it and the table bottom opened up. The slaves were exposed on their undersides. Other slaves were positioned under the table with long cock-like instruments. A master commanded that the slaves insert the instruments into the shackled slaves and stretch their swollen vaginal openings. Other instruments were inserted into their anal cavities. The bound slaves released agonizing screams as the torture continued.

Another master brought over a large hand crank device. It had a long cock-like tip, and when two manservants cranked, it roared. The cock-like tip rotated so fast it was a blur. My master stepped back as the other masters administered the rotating cock into the dry openings of the slaves. They screamed and moaned, and the other slaves cringed. Now some of the masters grabbed their slaves, commanding them to take off their clothes.

They obeyed, wide-eyed, and the night was saturated with screaming, laughter, grunts and moans. Masters raped pussies, asses, and slaves endured humiliations while forced to surrender to doing the same with other slaves and to orally satisfy their masters. I saw my master join them, but always his eyes flashed in my direction. I saw a slave tied to a rack and hot candle wax drizzled over her breasts. She just moaned, and her master stuck another candle in her pussy. He hissed at how she was nothing but a slut, that she loved it judging by how wet she was. One slave was forced to suck cock while stretched across a barrel on her stomach while another master fucked her ass from behind. They laughed as the barrel rocked back and forth.

In the corner on the far side of the room, a slave hung with her arms above her head while one master whipped her tender bottom till it was bright red.

Manservants brought in wine pitcher after wine pitcher. The masters guzzled it down and soon were unable to perform the simplest masturbations.

It was well after midnight; silence fell on the room. My master stirred from a heap of slaves strewn on the floor. He had not taken part in the wine guzzling and was alert. He stood up and started towards me. "Shhhhh, do not make a sound." He took my hand and pulled me out from behind the great wheel. We crept across the room to the door leading out of the room and up the stairway to the bedroom. We entered the room, and the master shut and bolted the door behind us.

He pulled me to himself and sighed a sigh of relief. Then holding me slightly away from himself he whispered soft and low. "My sweet Leigh, I feared losing you to that world and all its depravity, not until tonight did I realize I have fallen in love with you." I gasped staring up at him in disbelief at what I was hearing. "I could not bear to see you used so wickedly like the other slaves." . "Do you think you could come to love me too?" I could not believe my ears."Master? I willingly desire what you desire, I want to be with you forever".

His lips came down softly, covering mine, and kissed me deeply, and I returned his kiss willingly. My arms went around his neck as he lifted me and took me to his bed. He gently removed my gown, and my body trembled with need for his touch. His hands cupped my breasts and lifted them to his mouth. He sucked in one nipple pulling it out, and I moaned in response.

His tongue flicked my swollen nipples and they enlarged even more. His hands slid down to my hips and lifted them closer to his body. Reaching for his leggings, he peeled them from his waist and his cock broke free and pressed up against my thigh. "Ohhhh mas-s-st.....". He raised a finger against my lips, and said softly, "Artus," my love, "Artus."

He shifted his body, and his tongue trailed down my stomach to my slit. He let out a deep moan as his fingers split me open revealing my drenched nub. He swirled his tongue over it, making it twitch. "Mmmmmmm, my lusty wench, such a tasty morsel to devour." And that he did; he placed his mouth covering my whole slit, and I rode him, bucking and thrashing, grinding and moaning till he brought me to a shrieking orgasm.

He raised himself up, taking my ankles lifting them straight in the air; parting my thighs, he slid his cock into my flooded opening and thrust deep. "Ohhhhh, yeeeeeees, Artus!" I cried out.

"Do you want more, my love, tell me, tell me?" "Yeeeeeees, Yessssss, " I answered.

Artus thrust home, faster and faster, till he and I cried out as one in a crescendo culminating our lovemaking. All the rest of the early morning our lovemaking was tempestuous till we were completely spent. That night changed me from slave to bond slave.

It has been seven months now and we are having another gathering. This time it will be in celebration for our joining together forever.