The Lust Seeker

Story Info
A stalker watches his dream have sex.
2.2k words
3.62
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed over the fence very carefully, wearing his black clothes. His heart was racing in his chest and breathing was becoming quite hard. It was his day. His night. It was finally happening, Christine was finally going to fuck her boyfriend. And lucky for him, she was right next to him when she blurted to all her friends. This was the best opportunity he would ever have to see those big tits and that firm ass in action, and by God, he wouldn't have missed for the world.

He walked very carefully through the back yard. The grass hadn't been cut in a very long time. The rain that fell yesterday had the grown all muddy, he would have to scrub the life out of the shoes to get them clean, but it was all worth it.

Passed the swimming pool he walked. His heart was beating extra fast. He had seen Christine naked before. This wasn't his first trip through her backyard and to the little basement window, but this was the first time he would get to see in action. Hopefully her boyfriend had a giant dick, then he would get to see her first twisted in agony. Hopefully her boyfriend would shove his big cock down her throat. Hopefully he would fuck her in the ass, hammering her body right in his direction.

His penis was swollen at all these thoughts. He was having thoughts of raping the girl when the boyfriend was done and gone, but he canceled his plan. Raping her would be jail time. Then he would never be able to be a teacher again and teaching is what he loved just as much as a nice teen ass. Christine had been his secret passion for years now. She turned eighteen last month, she lost her virginity when she was fifteen to some senior football player and she's has gotten more and more beautiful every year.

He moved away from his house so that he could get closer to Christine. His new, much smaller home was devoted to the beauty. Her face covered his walls, were imprisoned on plates, bowls, towels, silverware and appliances. The video tapes he made of her were always on the television. And at night she was a hostage in the teacher's dreams. Vivid, powerful dreams where would tie her to her own bed and fuck without mercy in the ass with his twelve inch cock. Then he would wake up in a cold sweat, boxers filled with cum and his penis would only be its normal four inches. Life just wasn't fair.

Now he was looking through the window. There were curtains blocking his most of his view, but there was a small crack in the curtain which allowed him the sight he yearned for. It was show time. The parents were gone, the stud was in position and Christine was going to get it hard.

He couldn't believe how good his luck had been. Christine's bed was right in the middle of the basement. He could see everything going on. The boyfriend was kissing Christine's precious lips and squeezing her big breasts. She was returning the favor to his crotch.

He didn't miss a thing. The stalking teacher felt so pleased. His body was getting overheated. His cock was becoming solid. His eyes were glued to the two young lovers. Christine was now putting on a show for her boyfriend, who the teacher knew as Clifford Applegate. Christine moved her body back and forth, feeling up on her breasts, swinging her ass like a woman gone mad. That was when she tore off her shirt and through it to Clifford. He caught with his teeth.

Christine continued the show. She very slowly pulled down the tight little shorts she had been wearing, and to the surprise of both Clifford and the teacher alike, she was wearing no panties. Her pubic hairs were black, just like the hair on her head. Finally she took off the bra and tossed it on the floor. She danced naked, showing off all her beauty. The stalking teacher was sweating everywhere. He wished he had his camera. God, there was no going to school tomorrow. He could never look at Christine's face without a lustful urge again.

He slid his hand down his pants and began playing with his penis with his fingers. Clifford was now on his knees below Christine fingering her vagina. The stalking teacher could almost see himself there at this point. Leaving his wife and three kids was all worth it. To see this he would have resigned as president of the United States. The boy was eating the girl's vagina and she was really enjoying. He could hear the loud passionate moaning from where he was standing. The teacher could not see the tongue working and Clifford's face was blocking the vagina, but he knew what was going on, and moved his fingers around his penis and gave it a little squeeze.

Christine ran her fingers through Clifford's long blonde hair and than she said something to him. Clifford stood up and Christine got down on her knees. She slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his pants, then his red boxers. The penis was huge. Eleven inches long. It was like three of the teachers. Damn life was unfair. Of course this kid didn't have it very thick. But this is what the teacher came her for. To watch Christine get it hard and from someone with a giant cock.

Christine licked his balls first and the teacher could see everything, unlike before. He had an amazing view. She made her way upwards, licking the entire shaft up and down. She this five times before she started taking down her throat and when she did it was nothing but amazement. She worked three inches down her throat, then five, then six, then nine, then ten, then she had all of it down her throat. She stayed like that for a while, then she sucking his cock like a master. Her head moved quickly as she worked his cock in her mouth. Clifford was running his finger through her hair and at the same pushed her head into his cock. With his other hand he pinched at her nipples.

"Fuck her now," the teacher whispered. He found himself jerking at his cock faster now. His black pants were pushed down to his ankles. He pretended that the cock being sucked was his.

Clifford took the cock out of her mouth, taking stream of pre-cum with him. Her jerked his cock a little than slapped her face with it. Clifford said something that the teacher couldn't hear, then Christine shook her head "no."

The teacher was burning up everywhere now. His cock, as small as it was, felt about thirty tons. God this little whore was going to kill him. He slid his boxers down his pants and let his penis meet the night's breath. He jerked softly awaited the big finish. In the room the two were getting louder.

"You said you were going to let me," Clifford said.

"But it's so nasty," she countered. Her voice so sweet, so tasty.

"A deal is a deal. I did your come work for a month."

"But your my boyfriend. You ain't going to hold me up to a deal like that. Besides I fucked you and your two ugly ass friends last week."

"That was a favor. Besides, since were getting into it, I fucked your lonely ass mother."

"I didn't hair you complaining."

"She was so old and nasty I thought I'd puke. She has to be sixty years old."

"Fine, fine, fine," Christine agreed. "I sucked your cock and learned to love it, so I guess I can learn to love your cock up my ass."

The teacher's heart skipped a beat and he almost fainted. He stroked his cock harder.

"But since I'm doing you this favor, you can kiss the photo shoot good-bye. I was going to let you cum all over my face, let you take the pictures and post them on the Internet, but since you want to fuck me in the ass, the photo shoot is off."

The stalking teacher let go of his cock. His girl was going to be posted on the Internet, or was going to be posted. Wow! He'd love to see that eleven inch cock up her ass, but to see her on the Internet was a lot less risky then sneaking over to her place at night. He was confused. He didn't know what he wanted more. And the decision wasn't even his to make.

But Clifford had made up his mind. "I'll take the photo shoot if it's still alright with you." It was alright with Christine. She took the cock back in her hand and began stroking it and sucking it like a wild woman again. The stalking teacher never realized how wild she actually was until he saw her having sex. Normally she was a very quiet girl, an incredible poet and so soft-spoken. This thought made him even hotter.

"Suck it," the teacher whispered.

She did. She sucked him harder and faster and Clifford was helping out, pushing her head into his cock. The teacher could see everything so clearly. He felt the tip of his cock and rubbed the pre-cum on his fingers.

"Lay down," Clifford said just loud enough for the teacher to hear.

Christine spit the cock out of her mouth and followed instructions.

"Just relax," Clifford said. He was on his knees, his cock was hovering inches below her face. This was going to be amazing. "This will only take a minute." He began jerking off.

"Do I have to taste it?" Christine said worried.

"No way, that would ruin my shots. I want my cum all over your pretty face and a little on...uh... your titties."

The stalking teacher could see that the boy was going to explode. He also heard that teenage boys had tendencies to explode. This kid was eighteen. His Christine was in pleasurable trouble.

Clifford jerked off faster.

The teacher was cumming all over his hands, but hadn't noticed, nor did he stop jerking off. He was shaking all over in the mist of an orgasm.

Christine kept blinking eyes. She tried to lick at the cock but her tongue was just out of reach.

"I'm so scared," Christine said, "I never did this before, this is more disgusting than having a cock up your ass, but it probably don't hurt as much."

"It...it don't hurt...at...all..." He lowered his cock. Now cock and face were two small inches from each other. Christine licked the head of the cock.

"I wouldn't do that," Clifford yelled, "because the next time your mouth will be...loaded with cum." Christine pushed her tongue away.

The stalking teacher cummed for a second time and still didn't notice. His eyes were glued to the incredible happenings in the basement.

"Oh God," Clifford shouted. "I'm going too...oh, shit...I'm going to cum all over your face."

Christine closed her eyes and put her hands over face. Clifford pushed her hands off the bed and shot his first load all over her nose. Some may have gotten in her nose because she sneezed just he shot another jet of cum. It went right in her mouth. Thick cum that stuck to her teeth. The cum just flew out of his cock. Her hair was getting blasted, her cheeks, her forehead, up her nose, another jet got her right in the air. Cum was dripping off her chin and down her throat. There was cum on her earlobe covering an ear ring. There was cum oozing out of her mouth from the first sneeze. He shot his last shots on her breasts. The stalking teacher had never seen anyone cum like that before. Her features were gone under all that damn cum. It was all so beautiful.

His chest was hurting a lot now.

Cum around her eyes.

It really throbbed, he was in agony.

She was picking cum out of her teeth.

He felt his chest was about to explode and yet he could not move from the window.

The cum hanging from her earlobe dripped off and hit her elbow.

He grabbed his chest and felt like screaming, but he couldn't because than his cover would be blown.

Clifford got the camera and started taking one picture after another. Christine held her breasts up in one pose, smiled in another, blew a cum bubble in another, licked a Barbie doll head, posed in a baseball stance, flexed like she was the strongest woman in the world, held her math book and her English book and she split to the floor, then she sucked her own tits, owe God. Her face covered with all that cum and she posing for this... this... Now she was...

...The stalking teacher fell to the floor and died. His heart exploded in his chest. The next day Christine's parents found him laying dead in the mud. His small penis was exposed and their semen stains all over his pants and shirt. He died with a smile on his face though.

Everyone in town was happy at the announcement of the sixty year old teacher's death, especially the girls he had tried and failed to seduce. On the other hand, Christine felt miserable, she had always had a crush on the old man, it was ashamed he had to die before she had a chance to seduce him. She was planning for a very special afternoon conference.

Oh well, Christine thought, sometimes life just isn't fair.