The Lust Weekend

Story Info
D and Cyn back for more.
1.7k words
4.39
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

It's been three weeks since Cynthia and I made our little home movie at the laundry room. Later on, I managed to reach the security guy before the film ended up in the wrong hands. The guy wanted three hundred dollars for it; instead offering him two hundred and he accepted.

Once I got the DVD, Cynthia was anxious to watch it. On the weekend we played it at her place, getting turned on by our performance.

For the entire weekend we spent more time in the bedroom than ever before. Cynthia's sexual energy was at an all time high and I was there for the ride. We had sex at least three times the other day; some long cold showers along the way. A few minutes ago we were at it again and I needed to take a breather.

I went to the kitchen, gulping down a bottle of ice cold water. I wanted to get back to bed but I didn't want to risk waking Cynthia up. I thought about sleeping on the couch for a bit, hopefully, to get a little rest. I soon found out that wasn't going to happen.

"Good morning, tiger", said a familiar, seductive voice.

The hungry tigress was wide awake. Cynthia smiled, showing those pearly whites of hers, and wearing the white long sleeved shirt I gave her after our first encounter.

"Good morning", I said. "Did I wake you?"

"No, all I did was take a little nap. What are you doing out here?"

"Taking a break."

"Stop kidding around and come back to bed."

"Maybe later."

"What's wrong, D? You're not avoiding me, are you?"

"No of course not."

"Then come back to bed. You're not done with me, big boy."

I turned my back, resisting her sexual charm. Every little thing she did turned me on, but avoiding her was going to be difficult. She started things off hoisting herself up on the kitchen counter, crawling towards me until we were face to face.

"Hi", she said, smiling.

"Hi", I said.

Our lips touched and our tongues danced. Her tongue began exploring my earlobe and down to my neck. For the moment, I did feel a little teeth when she sucked on my neck like some starved crazed vampire.

"Come on, D", she said. "I need you. I need you right now."

"Aren't you tired? Can't we sleep on it?"

"We are going to sleep on it. But right now... I'm horny as hell."

The swelling had occured in my underwear. Cynthia gently massaged my cock, admiring the feel and size in her hand.

"Someone's ready for action", she said. "It's time for him to come out and play."

I backed away without hesitation. As much as I wanted to nail her I needed a break. Sure the sex was great but there's so much that the human body can take.

"Playing hard to get?", she asked. "I like that. It's a lot more fun."

She curled up on the counter, rubbing her legs together, and unbuttoning her shirt. Cynthia showed off her right shoulder, squeezing her tittie hard, and licking that hard nipple I wanted a piece of myself.

I nearly laughed at the act she was pulling, doing all she could just to get me back into bed.

"Don't you know when to quit?", I asked.

"You should know by now, stud", said Cynthia, "I never quit that easy."

"Take a cold shower, it'll do you some good."

"You still want to play? Okay, I'll make it easy for you."

On the counter, she laid on her back, opened up her slender legs, and massaged that sweet pussy of hers. One thing for certain, she had my full attention. I enjoyed the show she was putting on and tempted to take her right on the spot.

"Take me, D", she said. "Take me now, and drill that massive cock in me. Shove it up my pussy, nice and...deep."

Before I said a word, my cell phone buzzed in my pants, where it laid on the couch. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and my old man was on the other line.

"Hello, Davey", he said.

"Hey, dad", I said. "Is everything all right? How's mom?"

"She's fine, nothing to worry about. I did call to tell you I'm coming over. I'm anxious to check out your new place and see how you're holding up."

"What about mom? Is she still upset over me moving out here?"

"Not at the moment, but eventually she'll bring it up and say it was her fault that you moved to the city."

"Yeah, I know the deal. She wants what's best for her little boy. I could never get over that."

During our conversation, I had forgotten about Cynthia, finding still other ways in getting my attention. This time she stepped off the counter and stood behind me. From there she licked and kissed my back over and over.

"Hmmmmm, you taste delicious", she said. "I want to taste that cock."

"You still live alone?", dad asked.

"Yeah, for the moment. Just getting to know the neighbors and taking a liking to one in particular."

"Found yourself a new girlfriend?"

"Uh, sort of."

"What does that mean?"

"Hard cock", said Cynthia, pulling down my underwear, blowing me in the best way she could.

Her technique was perfect, making it difficult to continue the phone conversation with my dad.

"It's complicated", I said. "Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Not you, dad. Some fly buzzing around, and I'm ready to beat it with a dick. Stick. I mean stick."

"Are you all right?"

"I'm good. Damn, you're going to make me cum."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I can't wait for you to come over."

Telling Cynthia to stop was impossible, especially, when it was she who decided when it was over. Feeling that wet tongue and teeth gave me such a thrill I nearly caved in.

"Listen, dad", I said, "I'll see you later. We'll hang out and watch a game on television."

"Sounds great, son", said dad. "I'll see you then."

"I'll be waiting."

"Bye, son."

It was a two hour drive for dad to reach the city. Unfortunately, the chocolate brown sex kitten had struck a nerve; I was now ready to go at it again.

"I want you", she said. "I need you inside me. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

"You want it that bad?", I asked. "After this will you leave me alone?"

"I can't promise that. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me now, D. Fuck my entire body."

One more kiss and I was ready to give her what she deserved. I picked her up, literally sweeping her off her feet, straight back to the bedroom.

"Hmmmm, so strong", she said.

I laid her on the bed, ripped opened her shirt, with buttons flying everywhere. Her legs stood wide and my tongue drove down to that pink peice of flesh. I was all over it, sucking out the juices and tasting every morsel I could find.

"Oh, shit", she said, grabbing handfuls of my hair. "Hmmmmmmm, so good. Lick my pussy good. Leave it nice and wet. Ooooooh, right there. That's it. That's the spot. Aaaaaaah. Hmmmmmm. Oh, that feels so good. Shit. Suck that shit. Oooooo. I love it when you do that. I fucking love it."

The oral sensation was so great, Cynthia's teeth began to grind, soon growling like a wild animal.

"Oh, shit", she said, nearly out of breath. "Aaaaaah! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Please! Please! Please! Oooooooh!"

Cynthia turned over, showing that tight ass of hers, ready for what was coming next. Slowly, I planted my hard cock in her ass, getting a handful of her braided hair.

"Oh, yes!", she screamed. "Yes! Shove that cock in! Shove it deep! Fuck it! Tear me a new asshole! Tear that shit up! That's it, motherfucker! Fuck my ass until it hurts! Yes! Fuck! Love that cock in my ass! Deeper! Harder! Harder, you cocksucker!"

Once my cock entered her pussy, the neighbors from next door pounded on the wall, trying to get us to shut the hell up. That wasn't going to happen.

"Fuck them", said Cynthia, "finish fucking me."

Her nails dug deep into my buttocks, and her legs wound tight around my waist. She had me exactly where she wanted me.

"Oh, yes!", she screamed. "Fuck my pussy! Shit! Love that hard cock in me! Shove it in deep! Deeper! Deeper! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Like that, baby! Fuck! Your hard cock is so good in my pussy! Shit! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

I went hard and deep, with the neighbors annoyed at the both of us. One time they threatened to call the police, but we didn't let that stop us. Once I was done with Cynthia it really didn't matter. We enjoyed what we did and laughed about it later on.

I poured my cum all over her face, leaving her smiling all day. Quickly, I gathered up my clothes, head back to my place to take a shower and get ready for dad's visit.

"Where you going?", Cynthia asked.

"Gotta go, babe", I said. "My old man's coming and I need to get home, and jump in the shower."

"What's wrong with mine?"

"Not happpening."

If I use her shower she'll jump right in, and suck my cock all over again. I didn't have the time or the patience to go another round.

"I'll see you later", I said.

"I hope so", she said.

I gave her a quick kiss goodbye but she held on to me, keeping her lips locked tight on to mine.

"One more time, D", she said.

"Maybe later. Come on let go."

Cynthia didn't want to let go but she did. In bed she was on her knees, giving me a sad look in her eyes.

"Later, I promise", I said.

"I'll be thinking about you", said Cynthia. "Naked in my bed, and a hard cock inside me."

I rushed right out before my big friend started swelling once again. For now, I had to take another long, cold shower before my old man came along and checked out my new apartment.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers