The Lustful Twelve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBstories
SBstories
262 Followers

"You were quite wonderful in that role, Derrick. I'm sure you'll continue to improve the moment you finally go from sub to slave."

Brushing her breasts against his drooling mouth, she knew that moment was getting closer and closer. In the orchestra of manipulation, it was time for the hard brass section and, with a single downward slide, she conducted his cock to the final crescendo.

* * *

In the days that followed, things started to change at Gehymnis Academy. Some alterations were fairly innocuous, easily unnoticed, whilst others proved to be more explicit, exuberant even, the kind that makes heads turn and thoughts decline.

For instance, everyone started seeing how Abigail, always to stern and uptight, now roamed the hallways oozing a sensuality uncharacteristic of a woman of her age. In the same vein, all students and other Faculty members realized that being called to her office was no longer a dreadful experience but rather the most blissful one imaginable, and many bad habits were acquired on purpose just for the chance to savor her new found love for corporal discipline.

However, the greatest change to ever grace the renowned institution came on the day she paid a visit to The Lustful Twelve, precisely two weeks after Derrick's downfall.

The Confinement Building was an adjacent structure to the main campus equipped with the most modern of security measures. Although a prison, it was a luxurious one and the truth is no one that got sent there really complained much about it. Already used to all the restrictions ever since the day they were born, The Twelve cherished the fact they weren't being forced to sit through boring classes but thoroughly missed having someone to play with. Derrick had been but a small treat after a long period of denial, just a drop in the ocean, really.

Upon reaching the entrance to their private quarters, Abigail immediately dismissed the Amazonian guards on station and walked right in, more confident than ever. She held a small folder in one hand and the voice modulator in the other. Delandra, who had kept herself busy until that moment reading an erotic novel, laid down the book, rose to her feet and declared:

"It took you long enough to come and see us, Headmistress." All of the other girls nodded in agreement.

"I know," Abigail replied. "Apologies, but some preparations had to be made after all."

Delandra's lips curled inward, and her voice changed.

"Did it work, then?"

"Indeed," the Headmistress said, holding the device to her throat once more. "You've all played your roles perfectly, ladies. I can't thank you enough."

"Try at least," they all said in return.

She handed the folder to the blonde Atlantean.

"I promised you big things and I always keep my promises."

Delandra opened it and browsed its contents attentively. All of the papers inside told a very intriguing story.

"Is this for real?" she asked, returning to the normal sound frequency.

"Yes. I just gave the order. The Amazonian Security Team is to be disbanded and you will take their mantle."

"You honestly expect us to police this place? Because that's not what we do at all, Headmistress."

"Oh no, Delandra. I expect you to have as much fun as you possibly can. Think about it: free roam and the chance to dictate the rules of engagement. For all purposes and effects, you'll be running Gehymnis the way you see fit. What do you think?"

The excitement was too great to be contained.

"I think I like the sound of that. We all do."

"Splendid. We should start right away," Abigail said, checking her watch. "I'll be receiving a delegation of exchange students from our Eastern facilities at the main gate in less than twenty minutes. All men and ready for the taking. Will you be joining me, ladies?"

The twelve girls responded with the most luscious of smiles.

"Lead the way," Delandra said before adding "Sister."

In those two syllables, the true harmony of the spheres was unleashed. Abigail tingled with excitement, her mind filling up with wondrous visions of all the things they would accomplish in the future. Although many details were still in flux, a certainty rose to the surface as they left the restricted area. The Lustful Twelve were now Thirteen, and no one would ever think of that number as unlucky, again.

SBstories
SBstories
262 Followers
12