The LVB TA Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
Wrestling and Romance come together again in AMPW.
3.8k words
4
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another story based in the fictional wrestling company called Alpha Male Pro Wrestling. Intended for adults, not meant to offend, and any similarities with other stories is purely a coincidence or mistake.

***************************

THE LVB TA CHRONICLES PT. 1

"COMING TO THE RING, WEIGHING IN AT A TONED 195 POUNDS, PLEASE WELCOME 'LOVERBOY' TEDDY ANDREWS."

As soon as the female ring announcer finished with his introduction, Teddy stepped through the arena curtain and began confidently walking towards the ring. As always, he was greeted by cheers and whistles from the AMPW crowd that was made up completely of sexy females that were dressed in small dress, low cut topes, and various other types of revealing clothing. He was the wrestler that most of these women had come to see and it was easy to understand why. He had wavy brown hair, movie star looks, and a perfectly toned physique that glistened under the bright arena lights. He excited fans of AMPW more than any other wrestle could, which is why they started to refer to Teddy as 'Loverboy'.

Tonight Teddy was dressed in a white pair of custom made wrestling trunks. The trunks were made out of a very shiny type of spandex material and fit him unbelievably snug. His name, Teddy, was spelled out on the back of his trunks in black lettering that were outlined in silver. Several small red hearts also surrounded the bold lettering, but it was the front the trunks that really grabbed the attention of those watching. By itself, the large bulge of Teddy's crotch could entice almost any woman, but Teddy still made sure to have the picture red female lips positioned right in the center of the trunks crotch region. Both of his matching white kneepads also had a pair of red female lips printed on the center, and his black paten-leather wrestling boots completed the look. He also wore the black leather jacket that he typically wore as he walked to the ring, but he made sure to have the front open and hanging halfway off his shoulder, so as not to hide his oiled chest.

The women in the first few rows found it nearly impossible control themselves as Teddy walked by, and many of them shamelessly began grabbing at all areas of the wrestlers body. It was obvious from the way that Teddy would strut to the ring that he loved the attention he got from so many females, especially the ones who had come to watch him wrestle tonight. He spent several minutes flirting with the girls in the front row that he thought were the most attractive by stopping in front of them, holding opening his jacket, and allowing them to run their hand over every inch of his muscular chest and toned abs. One particular young lady who was dressed in a revealing pink satin dress, even went as far as to grab onto his crotch and begin making out with attractive young stud. Teddy did nothing to discourage her actions, which made it clear that Teddy was in no hurry to get his match started.

Meanwhile in the ring, the sexy blonde referee named Kelly, stood and waited for Teddy to enter the ring. She did her best to remain professional as she watched Teddy carry out his erotic pre-match routine, but after a while she and every other woman in the arena began to grow more and more sexually aroused. The only one who wasn't enjoying watching Teddy interact with the fans, was EKUMA, the dark skinned wrestler that was Teddy's opponent that night.

Aside from being around same height, the two wrestlers were different in almost every way. Teddy had a body that was very lean and well defined; while EKUMA had a very wide and muscular frame that he developed over the several years he spent competing as a power weightlifter. He would often try to use his strength to overpower his opponents, so the fact that he outweighed Teddy by more than 50 pounds, made EKUMA feel very confident that he would be able to have his way with his crowd pleasing opponent. This advantage in size and strength did not worry Teddy however, since he usually relied on his speed and ability to fly off the top rope to win matches.

On that night EKUMA was dressed in the type of shiny gold singlet that is typically worn by pro weightlifters and Olympic wrestlers. It fit EKUMA's large body so snug that it really looked more like a female one-piece swimsuit that had been made to fit a large man. His boots were black and he wore no kneepads so in hopes that his muscular legs would intimidate his typically weaker opponents. It was obvious from his cold expression that EKUMA was growing more and more impatient as he waited for his opponent to join in the ring. Watching Teddy get fondled by all of these lovesick females only reminded EKUMA that had never been popular with fans in the way that Teddy was. This made EKUMA angry, and it was why there was nothing that he liked more than destroying pretty boy wrestlers in front of all of their disappointed admirers.

It was obvious by the way that he had entered the arena that neither Teddy nor his fans were worried that EKUMA might be too much for the popular young wrestler. Teddy's only concern was the gorgeous woman in the pink dress that he spent the past couple minutes kissing and fondling with. The woman even made sure to slide her hotel room key into the front Teddy's trunks. By the time he finally tore himself away from the women at ringside and stepped into the ring, Teddy was close to having a full erection. He tried his best to hide it by stretching in the corner but it did very little to help his erection go down. Teddy was now beginning to worry, especially when he realized that a gorgeous blond referee was now coming towards him to perform the usual pre-match inspection of his equipment.

Kelly was by far the sexiest woman that Teddy had ever seen. She had long blond hair, light skin, and a slender body that was close to perfect. Her body looked even more tempting however, in the skimpy referee outfits that were worn by all of the AMPW's sexy officials. The zebra striped top was made of smooth lavender and had plunging neckline that showed off much of Kelly's perky breasts. The super tight black shorts clung to her sexy hips and were so short that they could not completely cover the young lady's toned ass cheeks. As she began her examination of Teddy, he quickly realized that there was no way he was going to be able to hide his excitement.

Every woman in the crowd was envious of Kelly at that moment but she was determined to be as professional as possible. She started her inspection by checking the tape wrapped around Teddy's wrist and then slowly ran both of her hands completely around his waist in order to make sure that he had not brought any type of weapon with him to ring. While doing so she could not help but notice Teddy's still growing cock, and before Kelly knew it she was exploring much of Teddy's oiled body. She dropped to her knees to check his boots and kneepads and now had Teddy's throbbing cock staring her right in the face. The only separating her lips from Teddy's bare cock was the thin material of his white trunks. It began to make her wet with desire to the point that she actually began teasing the wrestler by grazing the outline of his cock with her lips.

This feeling of Kelly's hands touching every area of his body and the hot air of her breath against his thin trunks made Teddy begin to worry that he would cum right there in the ring. Kelly then stood up and stuck her completely inside of Teddy's trunks and grabbed a hold of his now completely erect cock. Teddy made a unenthusiastic attempt to resist but was stopped by Kelly, who then leaned forward and seductively whispered into his ear, "Don't forget that I am in charge here and I can do as I please." She then kissed him on the cheek and wished him luck.

By now EKUMA was furiously pacing back and forth on the opposite side of the ring. He had never had to wait so long for a match to start, and he had never seen referee give a wrestler the kind of attention that his opponent was getting now. It only motivated him even more to try and completely destroy Teddy.

The match finally began with the two wrestlers approaching each other and locking arms in a traditional test of strength. EKUMA quickly took this opportunity to show off his strength by violently shoving Teddy back towards the opposite side of the ring. His body bounced off the bottom two ropes and the audience let out a large gasp when they saw how far Teddy's body had been thrown. Everyone was amazed at how strong EKUMA seemed to be but Teddy still did his best to maintain his confident appearance. When he got back up and began to confidently clap his hands, the audience quickly got behind him by clapping as well.

The two men locked arms again and this time Teddy was able to force his arms around EKUMA's neck and put him into a standing headlock. The women cheered at the sight of their man gaining an advantage over his opponent and Teddy was beginning to grow. This confidence was shattered however, when he realized that he was simply being tricked into thinking that he had taken the advantage. EKUMA suddenly grabbed ahold of Teddy around his waist and hoisted him above his massive right shoulder and into the air. Teddy's back was now stretched over EKUMA's shoulder in a way that left his still hard cock visible for everyone to see. It provided a temporary thrill for everyone in the building, especially Kelly who had a better view of it than anyone. Teddy felt both humiliated and terrified as he was held high in air and before he could break free of the hold, EKUMA dropped him down hard on the mat.

Teddy's body landed with a large thud and he quickly felt pain shoot through his back and shoulders. He laid there flat on his back for several seconds with his erection pointing straight up into the air. EKUMA took this opportunity to further punish his opponent by then jumping into the air and slamming both of his feet onto Teddy's bare chest. He then stood back laugh at his opponent's embarrassing situation while many of the women booed and pleaded Teddy to keep trying.

EKUMA now began to flex his muscles and blow kisses at the angry women in the crowd. This allowed Teddy to role out of the ring. Once he was outside the ring, Teddy tried to quickly regain his composure. This was difficult however; by the sexually charged women sitting ringside that soon began furiously grabbing at every area of Teddy's body. He did his best to ignore them as he readjusted his trunks and kneepads, but was still finding it hard to fully focus on his determined opponent. He was also still very aroused, and his white trunks were not able to hide it. The sight of his expanded bulge was now causing many of the women watching to come close to climaxing. Some of them ran their fingers through their hair and tried fanning their face as a way to control their growing sexual desires. Others simply couldn't handle the growing excitement and were forced to step out of the arena for a few moments. It was getting especially hard for Kelly, who was now wondering if she would be able to control herself long enough to make it through the entire match. Once Teddy got back into the ring, Kelly tried to help the struggling wrestler by demanding that EKUMA remain in the opposite corner for several more seconds. She walked over to Teddy and asked if he was ok, but in reality she was only doing it so that she could again run her hand over Teddy's crotch. She also whispered some encouraging words into his ear before instructing both men to resume their match.

Both men approached each other as they had already done twice before, but instead of locking arms, Teddy instead kicked EKUMA in the center of his stomach. He then bounced himself off the ropes and ran full speed at his opponent in hopes that he could knock his opponent off of his feet. He bumped EKUMA with as much force as possible but it barely moved him. A surprised Teddy then tried it again but got the same result. He tried charging his opponent a third time, except this time Teddy launched his entire body at his opponent. This turned out to be a grave mistake however, as on this try EKUMA too charged at his opponent causing Teddy to bounce right off of EKUMA's broad shoulders. It now became clear to everyone that Teddy was going to have great deal of trouble with his superior opponent. EKUMA violently pounded on Teddy for the next several minutes while the women in the crowd simply looked on in shock. Everything that Teddy tried seemed to have almost no effect on EKUMA, and as the match went on, Teddy continued to grow weaker and weaker. The women continued to desperately cheer for their struggling hero but they became worried when EKUMA wrapped his massive arms around Teddy's waist locked him in a painful bear hug submission. After holding his opponent in this hold for several seconds, EKUMA lifted Teddy's body into the air violently slammed him back down onto the mat before positioning himself on top of his seemingly finished opponent for a pin. Kelly now got down and began to count for EKUMA, but she did so very slowly. By the time she reached two, it was obvious that Teddy could not kick out, so Kelly instead began to act as if she broken a nail. It made EKUMA very angry when he realized what Kelly was doing, so he stood up and began arguing with the bias ref. This again gave Teddy the chance to slide out of the ring so that he could try and somehow think of a way to turn this lopsided match around.

Teddy's body now hurt so bad that he had to use some of the women sitting in the front row to help him balance himself as he tried to get back up on his feet., One of these women was the lady in pink who had slid her room key into Teddy's trunks prior to the match. As he struggled to get back up, the woman began to grab at Teddy's pain riddled body. This had little effect on him at first but eventually Teddy could not help but enjoy the feeling of several women's soft hands massaging his chest and shoulders. Unable to help themselves, the women eventually began massaging and stroking Teddy's dick through the soft material of his trunks. This helped Teddy forgot about the tremendous pain that he was in but it also distracted him from the fact that EKUMA was now approaching him from behind. EKUMA grabbed ahold of Teddy by the elastic waist band of his trunks and lifted him off of the ground, causing Teddy's trunks to suddenly ride up the crack of his ass and leave much of his behind completely exposed. The vicious heel just laughed as he held Teddy in this position for several seconds, right in front of the women that adored him. When he finally put him down, the concerned women reached out to console Teddy but he was quickly pulled away from them by EKUMA. Teddy was then thrown back into the ring where EKUMA could continue to toy with him.

Once he was back inside the ring, a desperate Teddy crawled towards Kelly and attempted to hide behind the supportive referee. He was also trying desperately to fix the painful wedge that EKUMA had given him in both the front and back of his trunks. Kelly was now getting week in the knees as she stood between Teddy and EKUMA. She did her best to buy Teddy some time but EKUMA simply moved her to the side and then continued to have his way with Teddy for several more minutes. There were several times during that period when EKUMA could have clearly pinned his helpless opponent, but it was clear that he was enjoying this one-sided domination. Each time he would pin Teddy's shoulders to the mat EKUMA would let up just before Kelly could count the 3. This drew more boos from the women in the audience who despite their disapproval, still found it incredibly erotic to watch their sexy stud get manhandled right in front of them.

The end finally came when EKUMA positioned Teddy on his back in the center of the ring and executed his favorite wrestling move that he called the 'African Splash'. EKUMA did this by jumping into the air and dropping his entire body down across Teddy's chest. The impact of EKUMA's body weight crashing down on him immediately too the air out Teddy's body and left him lying flat his back with both arms outstretched. EKUMA then rotated his so that his knees were pressing down on Teddy's arms and his crotch was right in Teddy's face. He also pressed both of his hands down on his opponent's chest in order to make sure that his opponent could not escape. A stunned Kelly could only watch as Teddy was pinned in the most humiliating imaginable. She knew there was nothing else she could do to help Teddy so she did her job and counted 1,2, ....... 3. The bell rang and Teddy had been beaten.

Everyone in the audience let out a collective gasp when the bell rang. They could not believe that their man had actually lost the match convincingly. Many started to boo when EKUMA to flex and proudly brag to the crowd that he had, "DESTROYED YOUR LITTLE BOY TOY." Others began argue that EKUMA had somehow cheated to win, while some even began to cry. But what all of the women, including Kelly, had in common, was that they had become incredibly horny by watching Teddy's cute little body get thrown all around the ring. They were also glad that they would all be getting a recording of the match so that they could go home and enjoy it again in private. Most of all they hoped that Teddy was not hurt so bad that he would not be able to compete again in the future.

Kelly was especially upset that Teddy had lost, so she it really angered her when she had to raise EKUMA's arm in victory. She also hated having to stand in the corner and watch as the victorious heel stood over Teddy's beaten body and gloated about his victory, but she could not deny that she found the sight of Teddy's motionless body lying spread eagle to be unbelievably erotic. She wanted EKUMA to hurry up and leave the ring, and when he did, Kelly waited no time in rushing to loser's side.

"Are you ok Teddy?" Kelly said as she softly rubbed Teddy's bruised chest.

Teddy was only able respond with a nod and a few week groans. She could not help but notice that his cock was still very hard so she intentionally rubbed her hand over it several times as she went about examining every area of his bruised body. She eventually went ahead and peeked inside of his trunks and saw that his cock seemed to perfectly fine. She also saw the room key that a female fan had slipped Teddy earlier in the night. Kelly smirked and then threw the key off to the side. "He wont need that tonight" was all that she thought to herself. Kelly was now wet inside of the black referee shorts that she was wearing and wanted so badly to just jump on top of Teddy's throbbing manhood. When he had finally come around, Kelly and another female referee helped a dazed Teddy walk back to the backstage area. They took him to a private dressing room where they helped Teddy lie down on a long massage table. Kelly then told the other referee to go back out to the ring area so that she and Teddy could finally be alone.

Once they were alone, Kelly again started rubbing every area of Teddy's bruised body.

"You really took a beating out there tonight, didn't you?"

Teddy just sighed. He couldn't argue that tonight had been the worst night of his career.

"It's ok" Kelly then continued. "You just had a bad night. You'll get him next time, I know it."

Kelly now began to carefully remove Teddy's wrestling gear one piece at a time. She started by unlacing both boots and removing them. She then slid off both of his white kneepads. All that Teddy now had on was the small white pair of trunks that all night had done nothing to help hide his massive boner. Kelly began to stroke his cock through the soft material of trunks and continued to encourage a disappointed Teddy.

"Tell you what, I am going to convince the boss to set up a rematch next week so that you can show everyone that this was all just a fluke. Ill even make sure that I am the ref again. After all, I just love to see you in action, Loverboy."

12