The Lynel

Story Info
Link comes across a Lynel having too much fun...
2.8k words
4.47
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gerudo basin consisted of bushes, tall, obelisk-like trees, and cracked, clay ground. It rarely rains here, which is why Minho chose this spot to reside in. He didn't mind the heat or humidity either. He was there to stop a certain Hyrule champion from making his way into the Gerudo Highlands. Sure, Jonghyun was patrolling the entrance to the valley, and he was a Silver Lynel, a rank up from the White-Maned Lynel Minho was. Jinki was by far the strongest they knew of their kind, which was a Gold Lynel; he resided up in the Colliseum in Central Hyrule.

However all the Lynels he knew were male, and most weren't shy when it came to displaying their dominance over one another hence why most Lynels were found alone in remote edges of the Hyrule kingdom. A display of dominance isn't pretty, you fight to the brink of death and the victor gets to fuck the defeated. Jonghyun has dominated him a time or two, not that Minho had regretted it but Minho still has the scars of their last encounter. Flashes of Jonghyun mounting him were enough to get Minho standing at attention. He however, wanted to dominate something, anything. He couldn't leave his post however in search of finding another lower ranking Lynel.

Minho continued walking around his territory, before deciding it would be wise to find something to eat. He had some durian fruit he found in some wooden crates he came upon during his patrols. He wasn't fond of the fruit. It was wet, slimy, and smelled of decaying flesh, but it gave him nourishment to continue his patrols and that's all that mattered. After a meal of a couple of durian fruit, he was still feeling really horny. Inspiration struck Minho at that moment, as he still had bits of the slimy durian fruit on his fingers, he pushed his hand underneath the sackcloth that covered him and stroked the length of his cock once.

Fuck. Minho thought as he began stroking this cock, the fruit creating a slimy layer of lubrication that felt amazing on him. With his free hand he undid the buckle holding the sackcloth over him and let it fall to the ground all while pumping his hand over his cock. His cock grew and Minho marveled at it. Soon however Minho needed more to keep going, so he grabbed another durian fruit before taking his blade and turning it around he shoved the handle through the hard shell of the fruit creating a hole once the handle was removed. Using a bit of dexerity and strength Minho cleared the hole the rest of the way through the fruit and he slid the fruit down over his shaft and a shiver ran through it down to his hooves. Minho let out a loud moan as he began working the fruit up and down on his shaft.

Why hadn't he discovered this sooner? This would make his life much easier, if only he could find something to prop it on. Minho opened his eyes only to find a hole in the tree ahead of him. Minho stopped what he was doing and walked over to the tree. It was the perfect height. So Minho shoved the durian into the hole and pulled on it a few times to make sure it wouldn't become dislodged while thrusting. Upon finding everything to his satisfactory, Minho grabbed his erection and shoved it back into the durian before thrusting himself into it.

"Fuck. This is good. Uh..." Minho moaned as his wrapped his arms around the tree to steady himself as he thrusted into the fruit and tree crudely. Minho got lost in the sensations he was feeling. It had been a long damn time since he had felt this good...and he got lost in his own world he had built, he didn't hear Link approaching.

Link managed to make his way stealthily around the first Lynel in the valley. He saw the second one in the distance though, and when he got closer, the Lynel wasn't patrolling like the first one he passed did. This one was hugging a tree? Actually, wait a second, was he humping the tree? Link paused and noticed that the lynel hadn't noticed him yet so Link got closer. He was a mere ten feet away now, and the Lynel looked like he was in the throes of passion. There was one more bush Link could get behind to see exactly what the Lynel was doing. Link felt himself tighten up, as he snuck closer as he could now see the base of the lynel's cock disappear into the tree. It was covered in some yellow substance and as Link got closer the smell it hit like a ton of bricks. Durian fruit.

Then he heard the beast moan, and it stirred something visceral in Link. Link was getting turned on by the display in front of him. He was absentmindedly tugging at himself through his tousers he wore which only heightened his excitement even more. What was he doing? Why was he feeling this way? He needed to go and discover some more shrines so he can get more powerful to defeat Gannon, not hiding behind some bush like some pervert.

He couldn't bring himself to pull away though. He found himself curious. He wondered what the Lynel was feeling. He then looked over the Lynel's body. He was very muscular and large. Intimidating to say the least, yet, Link was fascinated to see this side of a beast that could kill him easily. His erection was really starting to bother him though, it was straining against the fabric of his trousers. He carefully debated whether he could sneak around the beast and take care of it later, or rub one out right now. He chose the latter. He took off his heavy Hylian Shield and propped it against the bush he was hiding behind, followed by his quiver holding a variety of arrows and his Royal Bow along with the Master Sword. Now free of his weapons he undid his trousers to reveal himself. He began stroking himself, slow and soft, but as the beasts thrusts grew faster and more intense, so did Link's.

Then it happened. Link got a little overzealous and bumped his Hylian Shield, sending it to the ground with a loud metallic crash.

Minho stopped what he was doing, ripped from his lustful world he had been indulging in and turned his head to where the loud crash came from to see a wide-eyed, caught off guard Hylian Champion; Link. Before the Hyllian could even react Minho let out a loud, intimidating roar before angrily swiping up the much smaller Hylian man up in his grasp. Minho roared in Link's face his hot breath and strings of saliva hitting the man's face.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!?!?!"

"Uh...uh.. oh Gods of Hylia, please, don't kill me..."

"I SHOULD KILL YOU!" Just then Minho's eyes averted down to see the smaller man had no pants. The man's smaller cock was erect, much like his own. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Uh...what? I--"

"Shut up!" Minho snarled, shaking the smaller man. "It's obvious you did. How much did you see?"

"E-everything! I'm...I'm sorry." Minho couldn't find it in him to kill the insolent little shit. He was horny as hell, and wanted to come badly. Link was trying to hide his embarassment, and Minho found it endearing, almost cute to a fault.

"What a pedicament, speak of this to noone. Or I will really kill you, got it?" Minho said, as he switched holding Link to his left hand, the Hylian was really light in his arms. His right hand closed around Link's cock and began stroking him. Minho's hand played with Link's cock, enjoying the smooth skin of the uncircumsized cock as it glided over the head of Link's cock. He was curious about the rest of him too.

"Oh...oh...that feels good. Mm..." Link's moan made Minho's cock throb with want. The tense atmosphere seemed to die down now. Both still had their guards up, but made the choice to trust each other for the moment.

"I'm sure it does. Are all Hylians this horny?" Minho asked, as he continued pumping on Link's cock. Minho then felt like he wanted to suck on Link's cock but he wanted attention too. "Have you sucked a cock before?"

"Yes, and yes, if sucking your own cock counts..." Link said, the Hylian meeting Minho's gaze.

"You...what? How does that even work?" Minho asked, his glowing eyes looking into the Link's blue ones. Both of the found the other absolutely fascinating. Perhaps it was an opposites attract, type of thing, but Minho couldn't get enough of the small Hylian elf that was supposed to be the hero of all of Hyrule that he held captive, and Link, marveled in the massive strength and glowing eyes the Lynel possessed.

"I can show you...if you want..."

"Yeah, why don't you show me Link. I'm curious." Minho said, addressing the Hylian by his name as he let him down onto his feet.

"You know my name?"

"Everyone in Hyrule knows your name. Even your enemies, Link." Minho said. "We all have names too you know." Link got onto the ground as Minho watched his every move. His hands stroking his lessening erection to keep himself hard and ready for action, as well as give Link something to look at too. Link managed to take off his Champions' tunic to expose himself fully to Minho and before he was about to suck himself off, he made eye contact with Minho.

"What's your name?" Minho let his walls come down in that moment, knowing that the Hylian warrior had no ill intent toward him.

"Minho."

"Minho. I like it. It suits you well. Now watch how I do this." And just then Link managed to fold himself in half and began sucking on his own cock, right there in front of Minho on the hard cracked ground. Minho was astonished as he looked on, stroking his own cock which was now standing at attention. Link engulfed himself into his own mouth a few times, before stopping and standing up before Minho, he was the perfect height to suck his cock. "I want to taste you now." Before Minho could say anything, Link opened his mouth and engulfed the tip of Minho's cock in his mouth.

Link could taste the bittersweet remnants of the Durian fruit Minho was using to get off earlier and he didn't mind it. Durian didn't taste bad once you got past the smelliness, if anything it made him want more. Link took more of Minho's cock into his mouth causing a loud moan to come from Minho. Link soon found a rhythm and Minho was getting more and more excited by the moment. He couldn't resist Link anymore, he wanted to take the Hylian's cock in his mouth too. So in a bold move, Minho grabbed Link and flipped him upside down so Link's cock was in Minho's face, careful not to gore him with his horns that projected of his head, while Link was at a perfect angle to keep sucking Minho's cock. Link let out a shriek of surprise, then quickly got back to sucking on Minho's cock.

Minho took the Hylian's cock into his mouth, wrapped an arm around Link's midsection to secure him, while he used his fingers of his free hand to prod at Link's tight little asshole.

Link broke the suction he had around Minho's cock. "Aah...what-what are you doing?"

Minho stopped sucking for a moment to answer. "Prepping you."

"Prepping me? For what?"

"To fuck. You think I'm just going to be okay with a blow job and let you go on your merry way? Think again."

"I-I've never..."

"Hence why I am prepping you. If it were any other Lynel, you would be dead already. You caught me in a compromising situation and I'm feeling generous. Don't make me regret this."

There was a bit of silence as Link went back to sucking Minho's dick before pulling away again. "I won't. You're right. You could very easily kill me. I'm at your mercy Minho."

A smirk lined Minho's lips. "That's right." Minho put Link's dick all the way into his mouth, causing the Hylian to shutter. "You're at my mercy and I'm going to fuck you but I'll make it pleasurable for both of us." With that, Minho's exploration of Link's asshole continued.

Link continued sucking Minho's large cock, as did Minho. The closer Link got, the more relaxed he became and soon Minho was able to breach the Hylian's ass with his pointer finger. Minho sucked the Hylian faster and began to use his tongue in way that blew Link's mind. Link lost himself in the world of pleasure that Minho was giving him. Minho was able to add another finger, then three. Link became a moaning mess in Minho's strong embrace. He now had Link where he wanted him, and pushed on Link's prostate with the tips of his fingers causing the Hylian to shout as his cum burst forth into Minho's mouth.

"Minho! Holy Goddesses! UH!"

Minho kept milking Link's prostrate and sucking everything Link had to give him and swallowing it all. Once Link was empty, Minho turned him upright and propped his lithe body up against tree before entering him fully, to the hilt. Minho grunted, Link was tight, hot, and wet all at the same time. Link too, groaned at the intrusion of Minho's large cock into his ass. Link wrapped his legs around the Lynel's trunk, and his around Minho's large barrel chest. Minho paused to let Link get used to him and he leaned down and for the first time ever, pressed a kiss to Link's lips.

Link deepened the kiss, careful not to cut his tongue on the sharp fangs that projected from Minho's mouth. Minho grunted into Link's mouth, as he started moving inside of Link, slowly at first as Minho's size caused Link discomfort, but as Link got used to Minho's size and girth, he began begging Minho for more.

"Mm...Minho...uhn...." Link moaned, as Minho worked himself inside Link. "Give me everything. Ravage me like the Lynel you are..."

Minho didn't need to be told twice. He fucked Link and gave him everything he had. Minho used his arms to cushion Link from the violent thrusts he hammered into Link's body. Link was quick to come again, and Minho was getting close. The monster lifted Link off of his and repositioned him where he had Link's hips in his hands, while Link had grabbed hold of the tree in front of them and began pounding him like a fucking jackhammer. Finally Minho's lower abdomen tightened up, and his climax was imminent. Link too was about to orgasm again.

White hot fire spread from Minho's loins as his orgasm crashed over him, and he came violently inside Link's ass like one explosion after another he spilled his cum inside Link. Minho let out a deafening roar that drowned out the moans of his lover. Fuck he felt good. It felt so good to dominate. He finally came down from his high with a few last thrusts before pulling out of Link, leaving him feel empty and let him down to the ground gently, but before let him go completely, he grabbed him one last time gently, pulling him up so they were face to face and placing a kiss on Link's lips. Link returned the favor, and kissed Minho back. Before either of them could get lost in the kiss, Minho pulled Link away and set him back on his feet. Minho grabbed his loin sack cloth and began fastening around his hips and shrinking cock.

"Thank you. The sun is setting now, I would advise that you get dressed and get going. I won't stop you..."

"Well, that's a good proposition, but I kind of want to get to know you more. I have some food in my pack and I can make a fire for us. I can go tomorrow morning if you wish, but I wouldn't mind staying around..." Link said as he popped behind the bush he was hiding behind before all this went down to gather his things. "If you wanted to fuck again, I wouldn't mind that either."

Minho looked at the young Hylian, snorted before letting out a laugh. The Hylian actually wanted to hang out with him? "All right. I'll let you stay around for the night, but don't go around trying this with any of the other Lynels. I wasn't joking when I said they will straight up kill you." Minho said, looking down at Link who was getting dressed just a few feet away from him. Minho looked over Link's svelte figure. "I also wouldn't mind the company though either, just for tonight."