The Mad Dash For Freedom

Story Info
A hitchhiker discovers herself.
1.2k words
3.32
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before i begin i would like to thank SmartBear for all His help in working with me on this, i think its turning out quiet yummy, hope you enjoy it as well.

I'm so ready to get the hell out of this cow dung town, to damn small to have any hope of a future let alone a life. Everyone in your business, and the high point each month being the barn dances.

Making her decision to hit the road came easily, but lack of transportation was going to make it tough.

As she slipped on her hiking boots glancing about her small room making sure she had the bare minimum for light travel, she wondered if anyone would even notice her absents.

Creeping silently down the stairs avoiding the squeaky one near the bottom, she stopped briefly to grab an apple from the bowl on the kitchen table in passing. Her fingers light on the kitchen doors handle as she glanced back just one more time at the place she had known as home her entire life.

The screen door squeaking as she pushed it gently outward, stopping dead in her tracks making sure it awoke no one.

Closing both doors quietly behind her, her footsteps light on the porch stopping to glance at the barn wondering if she dares stop for a few moments to say good-bye to her horse, deciding the emotional upheaval wouldn't be conducive to her plan.

Running silently through the tall grass she could hear freedom just past the wooded area at the end of the field, the sounds of tires against the asphalt music to her ears.

As she made her way through the clearing of the trees her body damp from the travel or perhaps fear of where this journey would lead the headlights of an oncoming truck caught her slightly off guard her appearance more like a frightened deer than a woman.


As she approached the passenger door and glanced inside the truck she was a little taken back at his appearance, make no mistake he was quite attractive but his size was a little frightening.

It's funny she had seen countless sunrises in her twenty six years but this one seemed different somehow. Perhaps the fact she was no longer held to the farm by her ailing mother due to the fact her sister had arrived has left her at ease about this journey, God only knows how long she might have stayed if not.

Her blue eyes sparkled as the sun broke over the nearing mountains the promise of a new life just ahead.

His voice was kind as he asked if she was hungry glancing over at her as he spoke. She hadn't really noticed his eyes before due to the darkness, what color where they? She couldn't tell for sure.

"If you would like a break from driving, sure why not."

It was just a hole in the wall, but the scent of fresh coffee made her smile as they entered.

He took a seat at the counter as she excused herself to the ladies room backpack in hand. She returned a few moments later shed of her sweat shirt and tattered jeans.

His eyes roamed over her body as she neared, the cut off t-shirt not hiding her slightly firmed nipples, her tanned tummy and legs making him look twice as she took the stool next to his.

"Coffee?" he asked.

"Oh God yes" she exclaimed, blushing lightly at her quick response, but needing the pick me up, her mind full of wonder at her futures possibilities, it all a bit over whelming suddenly.

She couldn't eat her stomach fluttering almost to the point of nausea, but a good feeling oddly enough.

She smiled as his breakfast was placed before him, the steak way to over done, the hash browns looked soggy and the eggs ordered over easy looking more over hard, the look of disgust on his face making her laugh.

His eyes catching with hers. "I suppose you could do better?"

"With my eyes closed" she said with such an air of confidence it took him a little by surprise.

He just smiled and as he choked down half of his crappy breakfast before rising to pay the bill.

She couldn't help but extend her arms to the day as they entered the parking lot and neared his truck, his backward glance making her feel silly for some reason.

She didn't know this man yet she could since something had changed about him.

He had hardly spoken in the nearly two hundred miles they had come but something had changed.

As he glanced at her upon starting the truck her blood ran cold, knowing in her very soul something wasn't right, what had happened?

She reached for the doors handle, her heart racing, fingers trembling as they touched her escape.

"Don't you dare" he barked.

Her fingers moving quickly away fro the handle her eyes scanning the highway and vanishing parking lot of the dinner for help.

He laughed, the tone of his voice sending a chill the length of her spine.

"Oh you sweet little thing, you've leaped from the frying pan into the proverbial fire, your mine now." his voice calm but making her flench at the implications.

The direction of their travel unknown from her lack of attention and fear taking over to the point of madness.

The sunlight broke slightly through the trees surrounding a small cabin as they neared it.

She threw open the door making an attempt at escape, feeling his hand grasp onto her hair a few yards from the truck, pulling her to the steps of the old dwelling, her long nails digging franticly into the flesh of his forearm as he slammed the door behind them after entering.

The bolt to the door sounding like a sentence of death as daylight was taken giving way to the darkness he called home.

The hand in her hair held her still, sobbing. His voice sounded harsh in the darkness, shockingly loud over the sound of her labored breathing. "What's you name, slut?"

Her voice trembling as she tried to make the words pass her lips. "Jacqueline" finally breaking through the sobs.

The fist holding her tightly, as the other hand wandered her body in the darkness, stroking, exploring, pressing...a slight shake more than enough warning whenever she tried to move away or protest. Her hand slipping to his in her hair, her eyes pooling with tears from the shake.

The touches were light, almost impersonal, except for the private places the fingers explored. A hiss of warning accompanied her lunge as his free hand wandered across her breasts, the fingers tracing the nipples and feeling them harden under his fingertips despite her fear. "Oh, yes" the voice said..."I think you'll do nicely, slut."

His fingertips move down her tummy, and lower ..teasing the waistband of her cutoffs...feeling her stiffen in panic...as his hand passes lower, down the fly...before traveling further down and firmly gripping the inside of her thigh...sinking into the soft flesh below the hem of the too short shorts...weighing, kneading, gripping.

His hand slides around her thigh, fingers trailing gently...stroking the back of her thigh...luxuriating in the feel of soft skin and goose bumps...sliding his thumb between her legs as he grips the meat of one cheek in his large hand and squeeze smoothly and firmly...testing her flesh.