The Magic Box Ch. 02

Story Info
More use of the device.
1.3k words
4.31
50k
33
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues, there is an incest scene between mother and daughter, if this will offend you please read no further.

*

I awoke with a start as the bell above my door rung, what a dream I thought with a smile. I stood up behind the counter and was about to call out to the woman near the door when I realised my trousers were around my ankles. I stared at the huge cock hanging between my legs and glanced at the small metal box on the counter. Once I had hurriedly made myself respectable I picked up the box again, turning it over in my hand I looked at the woman walking between the shelves, she was dressed in a thigh length dress not bad looking either I thought, I bet she's getting a bit warm in here though, the box pulsed and the woman began to unfasten her dress.

Now I was sure I was awake, I felt awake but then these things could only happen in a dream I was still turning over the box and looking at it when I heard the bell go again. I looked up to see a young girl about 18 walk in, I glanced back to the other woman at the other side of the shop, who was now wearing just a pair of panties, her dress laid on a shelf she had passed, but she was out of sight of the younger woman at least.

The girl called out Mum where are you, back here sweetie she replied seemingly unaware of her missing dress or maybe just unconcerned I couldn't tell. I had a wicked thought, and said to the box she won't notice her mums state of dress. The now familiar throb and glow from the box. I stood and watched the odd scene as the daughter rounded the shelves to stand side by side with her mother totally ignoring her bare skin.

I walked over to the two customers and asked if I could help with anything, they were looking for a present for a family friend who liked retro stuff ideally from the 40s. I escorted them back towards the right section, and said to the mother, I'm sure those panties must be uncomfortable, why not throw them away. Holding on to my arm the older woman steadied herself while slipping her panties off leaving them where they lay on the floor she walked on without either of them registering what had happened.

I guided the pair to a selection of things that I thought maybe what they wanted while watching the bare cheeks of the woman's bottom sway as she walked. I am not a fan of much pubic hair and this woman had quite a bush, so still gripping the box I said wouldn't it be nice if she had a nicely groomed crotch, bare lips and maybe a small landing strip, the glow and throb happened and as I watched the woman's pubes appeared to just fade away until there was nothing left except for a thing short strip of hair. It appeared that with the box I could affect behaviour and make things disappear I knew from my own cock I could make things happen but still didn't know the limits of this thing.

We were well towards the back of the shop now and the mother was looking through various bits and pieces, the daughter stood looking a bit bored still total ignoring her mother's nudity. While you mother looks at things why don't you get on your knees and suck on my cock, without a word the girl knelt and pulled my now very impressive length free before taking the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth, it was very odd watching the mother turn and hold something out for her daughter's opinion while ignoring the fact I had her mouth crammed full of cock.

The daughter was a lovely little thing so I suggested that she strip so that I could fuck her, I soon had her bent over an old trunk while I shafted her from behind, the mother still holding things out for her to look at as I drilled her daughters very tight pussy. It wasn't long before I had emptied myself inside the hot pussy, I pulled free with a plop and asked the mother if she would be kind enough to lick me clean she did a very thorough job before returning to her shopping.

I was happily watching the two naked women talking about various items when the bell over the door rang again. I left the two women and walked back towards the shop front to greet my next customer.

There was a very large fat man at the counter, he was around 60 years old dressed in a worn old suit that had seen better days, he asked if I had any old clothes as he had a themed party to go to, with a smile and a wicked thought I said follow me and started walking back towards where I had left the two ladies.

As we rounded the corner we saw the two woman still naked and still looking for something to buy. The fat man stopped and stared at the two naked woman, I whispered to the mother, why don't you show him you newly trimmed pussy. She laid down on the trunk that I fucked her daughter over, spread her legs wide open and also parted her pussy lips with her fingers showing both the man and myself her pink pussy. I whispered to the man, it's such a pretty pussy why don't you go and lick it, make the woman cum on your tongue.

Once he had leaned over the naked mother and begun tonguing her slit I said to the daughter, strip him and kiss his fat arse, she stood behind him and stripped him naked, his rolls of fat hanging like inflatable rings around his belly, dropping to her knees the pretty young girl started to kiss his fat buttocks. I called out to her, tongue his arsehole and stroke his cock at the same time. She shoved her face deep into his fat ass and began to slurp away at his arsehole, I could see drool dripping to the floor as she reached between his legs and began to slowly wank him at the same time.

It was the oddest scene my warped mind had ever seen, the boxes power obviously overrode anything, a pretty young girl being very nasty with a gross fat man old enough to be her grandfather while he ate out her mother. I let them continue until I saw the mother shudder to a climax, I told the man to get dressed, and once he was fully dressed I told the daughter to make him come in his pants, she reached into his trousers and carried on wanking the man until he groaned and made a large wet patch in his suit trousers.

I told the daughter to dress again, and then walked back to the counter, I noticed for the first time that the box was still on the counter where I must have left it, apparently I didn't need it in my hand, I made a mental note to check out the range. I saw the fat man stumble out of the door with a wild look on his face vainly trying to cover the wet patch in his trousers. A few moments later the mother and daughter came over to the counter and paid for a nice vintage handbag, I followed as they left the shop, the mother still naked except for her shoes they both ignored the whistles and cat calls as they walked towards the busy high street, once they turned out of sight I returned to the shop. I collected up the clothing that had been left the dress I hung up with the other garments for sale, the panties were placed in a suitcase in the store room, I hoped to add more soon.