The Magic Glade ~ The Huntsman's Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes!" They continued as his hot cum continued to jet into her.

*

Wrapped now in soft woolen robes Toni and Jules followed the man back into the main room of his small cottage. The huntsman just had a towel wrapped around his waist. "Well I only own two robes," he explained, "and for the sake of modesty, I think your need is greater than mine."

Toni laughed to herself. Modesty, after sharing THAT bath? Strange man.

"Well your clothes aren't quite dry yet, " he moved to the window and parted the curtains, "and in any case it is still raining hard out there. Please sit by the fire and I will get us something to drink, juice perhaps, which we can warm by the fire?" The girls nodded.

As they sat on the fleece rugs before the dancing flames, he vanished through a door leading to the back of his cabin, too return shortly carrying a jug, and three pottery goblets. Passing one to each of the girls, he placed the third on a small wooden table beside a high-backed leather chair, which was angled towards the hearth. Bending, he drew a hot poker from the fire. It hissed as he plunged it into the jug, sending up a small cloud of steam. The aroma of herbs and apples wafted to where Jules and Toni sat.

" That smells good." Jules licked her lips. Toni nodded her agreement. As they held up their goblets he filled them before doing the same to his own. "Just wait until you taste it." He smiled.

Placing the jug by the fire he sat in the chair, extending his feet towards the heat, and looked down at them. To Toni and Jules, the towel around his waist seemed to rise slightly, and part, offering another glimpse of his length, which it now only partially concealed.

"Wow!" The word came almost silently from Toni. Coughing, she managed to clear her throat. "What is this, you said juice?"

He let out a deep and cheerful laugh. "Oh it is juice, fermented juice, I make it myself. Doesn't it warm you?"

"Warm! It feels like fire." Turning to her friend she continued. "Go on Jules, try a bit, it isn't half bad, it's just the shock."

Jules raised her eyebrows questioningly, shrugged her shoulders, and raised her goblet to her lips. "Phew! I see what you mean. It's nice though." And she emptied her goblet. Toni shrugged, and then did the same. With an almost knowing smile, the Huntsman finished his own drink.

"Better?" He asked. "Much." They replied in unison, and turned to one another feeling slightly surprised, and more than a little 'fired.'

They exchanged looks and nodded to one another before they both stood. The Huntsman rose from his chair. "Yes?" He asked, looking from one to the other.

The two girls slipped out of their robes, and stood on the soft woollen fleece as the reds and gold's of the flickering firelight danced across their naked bodies. "Mmm." Their host appeared to almost growl his appreciation, and the towel around his waist bulged further.

As Jules walked slowly towards him, Toni knelt, and inched closer.

As he stared into her eyes, Jules stroked her hand through the soft hair on his chest, and leant in to kiss him. Toni, pulled on the towel, and let it drop to the floor. His thick cock, freed from its constraint now pointed towards her, and opening her mouth, she eased it between her moist lips.

"Aahh!" He moaned as her warmth surrounded him, and her tongue toyed over his glands. She stroked and sucked, making him harder, making his cock longer, thicker. Jules stroked her hands down his chest and stomach, as she joined Toni, kneeling in front of him.

Sucking her mouth off his member, Toni continued to stroke him, slowly, gently, up and down as she licked her hot tongue up the length of his cock. Jules took his balls in her hand, and licked her tongue up the other side of his length. Up and down the two girls licked, their lips coming together to kiss around his tip. First one and then the other took him deep into her mouth, alternating, as they savoured the feel and taste of his great cock in their mouths.

"Aah! Yes! Yes!!" His moans and screams of pleasure echoed from the wooden walls.

They suddenly stopped, and sat back on their heels. The man looked down at them questioningly. A questioning look mixed with frustration. They moved apart, and motioned for him to lie on the thick fleece. There were more games to be played yet.Having seen Toni fucked by that long, thick cock, Jules wanted to feel it inside her, feel it stretch her. She crawled up his body, her legs either side of his, until she sat on his stomach. Reaching down she curled a hand around his girth, and raised herself above him. "Mmmm." She stroked his tip against her already wet and swollen lips.

"Aaah!" The Huntsman and Jules both screamed with pleasure, as she came down hard, taking his whole length deep into her pussy. Her body shook as she came, her juices dripping, easing around his cock to run down her inner thighs.

Toni moved towards his head, and straddled his chest, easing her pussy towards his eager mouth. His long tongue extended slightly towards her. He reached and grabbed her hips pulling her closer as Jules rose and fell, her tight pussy fucking him. "Oooh ooh. Yess." She was moaning, as her hands gripped tightly at his waist, her nails scratching his skin.

He stuck out his tongue and licked up Toni's sweet tasting pussy. Down then up, down then up. She raised her hips before nestling down on his mouth.

"Mmmm. Yeees!." Her eyes closed, her head thrown back, she moaned as he pushed his tongue inside her and began to lick around and around, taking her juices into his mouth.

As his tongue licked and his mouth nibbled and sucked her pussy, she leant back, her head coming to rest on Jules' shoulder. She opened her eyes, slightly shocked, as she felt an arm curl around her, and a soft hand squeeze gently on her left breast. She tilted her head back, raising her hand to hold Jule's head, and for the first time they kissed, as Jules stroked and squeezed her tit.

"Aaah!" Toni gasped as the felt a thick finger pushed into her pussy. Her nails dug onto the flesh of her thighs. Withdrawing it slightly, he again pushed it home.

In and out, in and out it stroked, circling inside her, teasing, arousing. "Oh yes! Yes!!" She moaned, twisting and falling back to rest her head on the floor, opening her legs wider.

Jules rocked back and forth further, moving the Huntsman's long thick cock inside her pussy, and stroking her clit against his lower stomach. Back and forth, in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. She grabbed her own tit, squeezing and pinching her long stiff nipple.

"Ooh! Mmm! Oooh!!" She was panting as she felt him swell inside her, his cock throbbing against her hot and wet inner walls, as he now finger fucked her friend with two fingers, hard and fast.

"Aaaah!!" Toni screamed, grabbing her tits as her orgasm coursed through he body, electrifying her nerves, addling her senses. Eager to feel the same Jules rested her hands on the Huntsman's chest and moved faster, driving his cock in and out of her now tingling pussy.

He reached up, cupping her bobbling tits in his large hands, squeezing as he forced upwards with his hips, driving his length even deeper inside her. Up and down, he raised and lowered his hips, fucking her hard as she mirrored his actions. "Yeeees!!" She screamed as his hot cum spurted into her pussy. Simultaneously her clit seemed to explode, sending shock waves of pleasure out across her body, electrifying her long hard nipples.

The night sky was once more clear when they left the cottage and made their way across the glade to its edge. Lost in their own thoughts, they smiled. There was no need of conversation. When they came to the bushes they pushed their way through, to once again stand upon the woodland path. The moon shone brightly, lighting the area around them in a silver glow.

"Where have you been, we must have waited ten minutes around that bend up ahead?" They were startled as Andy yelled at them. He looked to John for support.

"Yes at least that, we thought you'd got lost." Jules and Toni simply stared at one another, silently mouthing "Ten minutes?"

They looked in the direction from which they had just come, yet no sign of a glade could they see, not even a hint that one had ever even been there. Again the two girls exchanged thoughtful looks before Toni turned back to Andy.

"Oh we thought we'd give you a scare that's all." Jules nodded, happy to play along. "Well we seem to have done that a little, but it's getting late, and time we headed back."

She looped her arm through Jules', and arm-in-arm they headed off, back in the direction of the pub.

"But..but..we thought..." Andy spluttered after them.

"Yes we know exactly what you thought," Jules threw back at him over her shoulder, "but you are most definitely out of luck there 'boys'." She emphasised the term. "We have other plans for fun tonight."

12