The Magic of a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. And your welcome for making that wish," he said. Angel walked over to the typewriter, and started typing. She took the paper out.

"What now?" she looked at Jason smiling.

"Turn the paper around, and put it back in." I looked at Jason, 'That's it?' I thought to myself.

Suddenly in a jumpy mood, she turned the paper around, and put it back. This time, the noise was so unbearable that me and Jason covered our ears and fell to our knees. Angel seemed unaffected. After the noise stopped, I was blinded by a few flashes of light. I rubbed my eyes and opened them, my vision slowly returning.

"Did it work?" I asked Jason.

"Let's go see," he walked to the door, and slowly pushed the door open. Nothing looked different. He looked to the door, than looked to down the hall, and froze. I pushed past him, and wasn't that amazed. It was just some furnishings and a... a... Gold... Fountain in the middle of the living room?

I looked at Angel and realized something new, she was, enticing, and somehow, attractive...

Jason looked at her, and immediately started walking to her. I followed him, unable to stop myself. All Angel did was smile and grab Jason by his shirt and kiss him. Than she looked at me and put her arms around me, pulling me closer and kissed me. When her lips touched mine, all I could feel was electricity pulsing through me, making desires and making me desperate to fulfill them.

Angel than went out of the room we were in, with us trailing behind her like lost puppies, she went to the gold-laced couch and sat down. I and Jason sat on either side of her.

She leaned over to Jason and started to make out with him. Angel than put her hand on the back of my head and pressed me against her chest. I immediately knew what she wanted. I lifted her shirt and moved her bra down, and started to lick circles around her nipple, and than sucking on it and biting it a little. Angel started to moan really loudly, and started to shudder. Jason got up and kneeled down in front of her, pulling her pants down parting her legs. He licked her underwear and she was dripping already. I seen my chance, and started a make out session with Angel. Jason pulled her underwear to her ankles and admired her pussy. He took his hand and parted her lips and started eating her out. She was moaning into my mouth, turning me on with every vibration.

Angel opened her eyes and had an evil look in them. She took her hand, and rubbed my belly, and I was immediately aroused and dripping somehow. She than lowered her hand, into my pants and thong and started to finger me, her tong darted into my mouth, and it tasted so sweet. She than arched her back and yelled something in German, than came all over Jason's face. She got on the floor next to him and darted her eyes around the room, than at me. She than crawled over to me and pulled my shorts down and my thong came with them. I started to smile. She stared at my pussy, one of the few places I don't have hair. She than jumped, scaring the shit out of me. I looked behind her and seen Jason eating out her ass. Than I felt something warm slip into my clit, it was surprisingly an amazing feeling for something so small. I started to moan as my best friend was eating me out, the thought of knowing her and being so close, turned me on ever so more.

She started to twist her tong and I just couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm CUMMING!!!!" I yelled and put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her all the way in, covering her face in my cum. Angel than came all over the floor, smiling and gasping for air. "May I please have him, just once?" she looked up at me, attempting puppy dog eyes. I couldn't help but laugh because she was covered in my cum.

"Just once?" I asked her. "I can't even stand just once, but ok, just once," those cute, cum covered puppy dog eyes finally got to me.

Angel stood up and pulled Jason to his feet than pushed him on the couch. She keeled down and unzipped his pants, his cock pouring out as usual. She eagerly took his cock in her hand, licking it occasionally wile jacking him off. She obviously had more practice at this than me, because when Jason bucked his hips, she just swallowed his cock, not even bothering to breath. I started to finger myself at the sight. Jason started to buck faster and than he grunted and held her head to his crotch, his cock somehow disappearing in her mouth completely. After a few seconds, his cum started to drip out of her mouth and she just kept swallowing but there seemed to be an endless supply flowing out of the corner of her mouth. I got down on the floor, pulling her head up and off his cock, and kissed her, jamming my tong in her mouth, sharing his cum. Our tongs wrestled and she laid down on her back, pulling me on top of her, our breasts rubbing together. It was an amazing feeling! I stopped and rubbed my clit across her belly and going down, she smiled and pulled me back in for a kiss. She than pushed me up and pulled me by my waist to sit on her face. She started to lick me and eat me out. I was moaning so loud, she put her fingers in my mouth, and when she did, I felt her face start to rock up and down, and moaning ever so silently. I turned around, just enough to see Jason ramming his cock in her, time after time, as I watched, I got closer and closer to the edge, until finally, I came all over her face and just kept going with a multi-orgasm. It felt so good to rub my sensitive hole all over my best friends face. I could feel Jason going faster in and out of Angel and she started to scream in my pussy! I got off her face and she started moaning and screaming and jolting with every plunge Jason made.

"Fuck!! I'm cumming!!" Jason yelled, than pulled out and drenched Angel in his cum, covering her belly and chest with the sweet salty nectar. I started to lick it off of her and I could feel her shudder at every stroke I made. I started at her upper chest, than licked all around and on and through her large breasts, than I moved to her belly, loving the taste of cum! I was eager to finish. I got close to her upper clit, than went back up, teasing her. Jason was on the ground, lying down, panting and gasping for air. I had finally finished licking up all the cum and smiled. Angel just laid there and twitched every few seconds. I noticed blood dripping out of her pussy. I gasped at the sight! I was suddenly worried, was she really a virgin?!? Well, not anymore obviously, but was she before? If so her first time was huge!! I had a little dribble of cum leak out of my mouth and quickly licked it up. I went next to Jason and lay down with him. I was so tired and worn out. I nearly instantly passed out, spooning with him.

12