The Magic Tarot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers

"What did our Grandparents want from you?" asked Nigel handing her a glass of wine.

"Sex. Pure and simple."

" So you have sex with us?" Kathy was not too sure about this question.

"Hardly. But there more you have sex with each other, the more I'll feed off that power. Then I'll grow stronger, and that's reward enough for me." Grimalkin paid no attention to them and carried on eating. Picking bits from the plates.

"You know why we raised you?" asked Kathy, glancing at Nigel with a worried look.

"Well, it wasn't to get a boyfriend," laughed Grimalkin. "Looks like you are doing just fine."

"He's not my boyfriend," snapped Kathy.

"You sure about that?"

"No. We did it for a more important reason. Important to us."

"You're Grandma was greedy too. Got too fond of the old Peruvian marching powder in the end. You do a bit of that?" Grimalkin knew she had embarrassed Kathy now.

"Will you help us? Please?" Nigel wondered if they had the cooperation of the Demon or not.

"Don't worry your little head. You're Granddad had a crazy plan to won the Canadian 6/49 lottery. Is that still going?" Grimalkin poured herself a glass of wine.

"Yes, I can do it online. So do you still use the tarot?"

"You people never really understood the power of the tarot. Sad truth is, you don't really need me for that. The power is inside each of you, but there are so few who get it, they need naughty girls like me."

"We don't know how to read the cards," said Kathy. "Not well enough to pick the winning lottery numbers. We need the Codex. What is it Grimalkin?"

"The Codex is whatever sequence I say it is at the time. But I need to see you two dirty bunnies going at it to raise the power. Are you game for that?"

"We just had sex," explained Nigel.

"Don't worry little Nigel," said the Demon touching their genitals with her fingers. "You won't have any trouble getting it up a second time. And as for you girl? I bet you could go all night?"

Grimalkin gave a wicked smile and lead them both into the room with the circle laid out before them. She showed them how to lay out the tarot cards, then get into position for her instructions.

They found no problem getting in the mood and soon both the young people felt fired up with sexual passion.

"Slow down cowboy, it's not all about you," laughed Grimalkin working their two naked bodies together. "Let her feel a bit of pleasure too."

By now Grimalkin too was naked, and laid Kathy face down on the floor, for Nigel to pour oil from the salad dressing over her buttocks, then massage it into her cheeks.

"Does that feel good girl?" laughed the Demon.

"Please don't stop!" she cried.

"He's not going to stop until I see him shoot clear across the room."

Finally she let them both come, and sure enough, the chosen tarot cards were laid out on the floor before them.

The next day Nigel fed the numbers into the laptop and they all waited for the weekly draw.

They won.

Five hundred thousand Dollars.

Life was good and they all began to enjoy the money. Kathy paid off her debts and got the shop back up and running. With some celebrities coming round to endorse the shop. For a price.

Nigel kept his house and his car and now had money for what he did best. Lazing about as a playboy and doing a whole lot of nothing. He had no real qualifications and had never been inspired to do anything, other than spend money. So this suited him down to the ground.

Grimalkin, on the other hand, was not satisfied.

She had been brought into this world and she was going to get what she was owed. At any price. There are inherent dangers in summoning a Demon and letting it dominate you. Which was a problem Nigel and Kathy were about to find out.

To be continued...

Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers
12