The Magic (The Mysterious Lover)

Story Info
Continuation Of A Southern Belle's Magical Moments.
4.1k words
1
6.1k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in collaboration by
jes_da_man & LittleOne

---------------------------

The Mysterious Lover - Part One.

Monday, May 27, 2002 - 9:24 PM

It had been many months since her last encounter with her Dark Lover. Her body aches for him. Each night she prays for his return. She holds the small vial to her breast and wishes for his touch. She closes her eyes and imagines she can feel his hand on her breast. She lies back on the bed and sighs. Her tears start to fall. She cannot bear to be without him much longer.

Moments later, she awakens with a jerk. "Oh my, I must have drifted off," she says. She rises from the bed and stores the tiny vial away in the secret drawer. She slowly walks to the patio door and steps outside. In the tree she hears something. It startles her at first. Then she realizes that it is just her old friend the owl, who is hooting.

She strolls through the garden stopping to caress the soft petals of the flowers. With her eyes closed she brushes a rose across her cheek and takes in its sweet aroma. The scent reminds her of an evening spent in the garden long ago with her lover. She smiles at the memory. As she continues her stroll, she comes upon the large cable wheel. She stops and sits on it.

Sitting there, her smile begins to grow as she remembers more of their evening together. She caresses her breast and feels her nipples grow hard and erect, which causes her blouse to be pulled tight across her chest as her breasts, seemingly, strain to be released. One of her hands slowly moves to the warmth between her legs. "Ummmmm" she moans softly. "If only my love were here. How I need him now." In her mind she feels his touch as he removed her clothes and kissed her body. He had taken her nipple in his mouth and teased it with his tongue. While the other nipple was trapped between his fingers as he pinched it gently. She feels the moisture between her legs and her excitement begins to grow.

Even when she only imagines his touch, her body reacts strongly. She needs him so. The desire is so great that she attempts to satisfy it herself. Her hands franticly rip at her clothes trying to free herself from them, to expose her naked body to the cool evening air. She is on fire, Passion building inside her. She thinks she hears the music from the magic place they visited once. This memory only serves to ignite the flame inside her even more.

Faster and faster she rubs at the swollen bud of her love nest. She plunges her finger deep into her love canal and almost screams as she is hurled into ecstasy. Her body arches and jerks with each spasm of her orgasm. She collapses onto the cable wheel and slowly slides to the soft grass below. There she drifts off to sleep to dream of her lover's return.

END OF PART ONE... TO BE CONTINUED.

---------------------------

The Mysterious Lover - Part Two.

Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 4:54 PM

From where he is perched, he sees her slide from the wheel and gently falls to the ground and his heart skips a beat. But as he watches her peacefully sleeping on the plush grass, he knows that she is all right. Yet, his mind is filled with great consternation. For he has sat in this tree time after time in the last few months, unable to do a thing, as he's watched her stroll along through her garden and pine for her lover.

He has watched her as she gently touches herself and then finally brings herself to, but yet not quite beyond, that wonderful bliss that she so desperately seeks and that they both know so very well. And each time he has watched her, he has longed so much to go to her and fulfill the tremendous need that rages within them both. But alas, he knows that he could not. For the magic of that wonderful evening so long ago had been drained to a dangerous level and the Gods had told him that to attempt to engage the magic in its present state would surely harm her and there was no way that he would ever endanger her life.

Even so, he could not help but smile. For the Gods had also said that while the magic of that evening should not be engaged at this time, they saw no harm in putting to use the magic that was within them both. But, that it was up to him to help her utilize the magic within her. He of course knew of the magic that he had in his possession. But he had so foolishly and regrettably not thought of the magic, which lay unbridled within her. It was up to him to release this magic and he is determined to do just that.

He looks down once more at his sweet southern belle peacefully sleeping on the grass below and whispers the chant that triggers his transformation from a lowly owl to that of a handsome dark gentleman. He spreads his enormous wings and gently pushes himself from his perch. As he gracefully glides through the air, slowly descending from the trees above and downwards towards his lover, this wondrous transformation begins to take place.

Silently he approaches his lover and as his feet touch the ground the transformation is completed. In his naked state he stands next to her and gazes down at her lovingly. She is laying there on her back with her head slightly tilted to one side. The look on her beautiful face hints of the wondrous dream that she surely must be having. One arm is outstretched. While the other arm lies at an angle across her body with the hand of that arm pressed between her legs and cupped over her love nest. While one leg lies flat on the ground and yet a little to the side, the other is bent at the knee and is resting on the outstretched leg.

He slowly lowers himself and kneels on one knee. He reaches out and gently places his hand upon her forehead and whispers, "Sleep my love. I am here and you are safe now." With his fingertips he gently brushes the stray strands of her hair from her face and then leans over and places a feather like kiss on her soft cheek. Gently, he slides one arm under her knees and the other arm underneath her shoulders. He slowly picks her up, pulls her body towards his chest and slowly brings himself to a standing position with her nestled in his arms. As he begins to pull her towards him, her outstretched arm instinctively wraps itself around his neck and nestles her face on his chest. She moans and whispers his name. But she does not awake from her slumber.

Without warning, his animal instincts threaten to take over as he suddenly feels a tremendous urge to place her back on the wheel and ravish her. But he fights this urge, turns to face the back of her house and slowly makes his way to the patio door from where he had watched her exit, not too long ago. He had never been in her home and he knew that he was taking a tremendous risk if he did so. But he knew that he could not and would not allow her to remain defenseless and so vulnerable in her back yard.

Quietly he opens the door and steps inside. As he does so, all his senses take in the sights smells and sounds of the beautiful dwelling that she calls home. From having seen her silhouette in her bedroom window and watched her gracefully brushing her lovely radiant hair every evening, he knows the general direction in which he must go to get there and slowly moves in that direction. As he approaches the room he knows that it is indeed her bedroom. For the erotic aromas that he smells coming from the room are unmistakably those that make up the precious scent of her essence.

Once in the room, he gently lowers her on to her bed. He raises himself to a standing position and very slowly begins to take in every inch of the bedroom. For he knows that this is his lover's own little world, the place where she can come to escape from reality and he is determined to engrave each and every minute detail of this precious little world.

He turns and looks at his sweet southern belle when he hears her softly moan. He moves toward her and gingerly sits on the bed beside her so as not to wake her from her slumber. Once again he brushes the stray hairs from her face and whispers, "Rest my love, for I am here to watch over you." And as if in response she sensually moans once more. He can feel his desire for her begin to grow from deep within the inner most recesses of his being and smiles as he begins to run his eyes over the entire length of her beautiful body. He looks at her pretty face and says, "Oh my love you are so, so beautiful. I love you so very much."

As he senses the arousal that she is causing within his body, he looks down between his legs and indeed sees that his manhood is standing erect. He feels this tremendous need to touch her, caress her, arouse her, and ravish her. But he fights this need. For he knows why he is here and what he must first do. With this, he once more gently places his hand upon her forehead and his other hand upon her heart and begins to whisper something soft and low. As he pronounces the last word of the enchanting phrase, a flash like that made by an old fashion camera, envelops the room and just as suddenly it is gone.

END OF PART TWO... TO BE CONTINUED.

---------------------------

The Mysterious Lover - Part Three

Friday, May 31, 2002 - 5:44 PM

Slowly she begins to stir and her eyes begin to gradually open as she softly moans. Once her eyes are fully open and focused, she begins to scan her surroundings and slowly realizes that she is in her room, even though she does not know how she ended up lying on her bed in her room.

Then suddenly, she is startled and for an instant she is frighten, for out of the corner of her eye she sees the figure of a man standing in front of her bedroom window. She notices that he has his back to her as he gazes out the window and then to her astonishment she realizes that he is completely naked. For a split second her mind is filled with fear, and then confusion from all of the emotions that are flooding it. Then, all at once, she recognizes the figure. She realizes that it is her dark mysterious lover, and her entire being begins to be filled with an immense joy.

She jumps from her bed and swiftly moves toward him. As he turns to face her she throws her arms around him, presses her face onto his bare chest and exclaims in delight, "OH MY LOVE, YOU ARE HERE! YOU ARE HERE!" He smiles down at her and replies, "Yes my sweet southern belle, I am here with you deep within your inner being." She does not understand how he got here, or the meaning of what he just said, and does not care. For all she knows and cares about is that he is standing here with his arms wrapped around her.

She lifts her head from his chest and looks into his love filled eyes and as they stand there with their arms wrapped around each other, they kiss one another passionately. She then kisses his eyes, his nose and his cheeks and whispers, "Oh my love, I have missed and longed for you so very, very much." He smiles at her and says, "Yes, I know my love. For I have also missed you and I know of your need. For I feel that need as well my love."

She looks into his eyes and says, "My dark lover, it's been so, so long that I have felt your tender touch." He touches her cheek and in a soft voice says, "Yes my sweet belle, it has been a while since we have been together in each other's arms. But you must surely know that while time has slowly gone by, I have longed for you as you have for me." And then he adds, "Come my love. Let us sit and I will attempt to explain everything to you." With their arms wrapped around the others waist, they slowly make their way across the room and sit on the edge of the bed.

After placing a tender kiss on his cheek, she looks into his eyes and says, "My love I must confess that, as time went by, I began to wonder why you did not come, and I even began to worry that you wouldn't...." Instantly he places a finger on her lips and says, "Hush my love. Do not even think it, for it would never happen." She smiles at him and says, "Yes my love. I know now that it never would."

He kisses her on the forehead, looks into her eyes and ads, "My precious southern belle, the only reason that I could not come to you before now, is because of the warning I had received from the Gods. You see my love; the magic we shared during that enchanted evening so long ago had been weakened to a dangerous state. And I could not allow you to be harmed in any way by attempting to engage that magic once again in its present condition. Thus I have stayed away and I hope you can forgive me for that." She smiles at him, kisses him on the cheek once more and says, "Oh my love. It's okay. I understand why you could not come and there is no need to ask my forgiveness, for all that matters, is that you are here with me now."

They kiss tenderly and as their lips begin to drift apart, she hears him begin to softly chuckle. His laughter is one of the things about him that she loves the most, and it causes her to smile, and ask him, "What amuses you so my dark lover?" He smiles and says. "Well my love, there is one thing I can do for you... and me as well. You see my love, each and every one of us possesses their own special magic and all that is needed is to learn how to harness this magic. And that is why I am here, to help you discover that beautiful magic that is within you."

Excitement begins to overtake her, as she listens to what he is saying and when he is done she smiles at him and says, "Oh yes my love! Please show me how I can harness this special magic you say I have within me. Please my love!" He smiles and says "alright my love. But first we must start with something simple. Now let's see. What should it be? Oh yes... I know what we shall start with." And as he softly chuckles again, he takes one of her hands and begins to move it directly over his lap. She watches as he moves her hand from where it had been resting on his chest to just above his lap.

When she looks into his lap she sees his large erect manhood. She is suddenly aroused to the point of orgasm and feels a tremendous need to touch his manhood. Her hand instinctively attempts to move downward further to encircle the enormous shaft. But he senses this and firmly holds her hand where it is. She looks up at him and in a teasing voice says "Awwww, my love. Please." He chuckles and says "Well my love, I can let you touch it if you'd like. But I believe you'll surely get more enjoyment out of what I have planned next." She once again teasingly says "Awwww." But does not attempt to move her hand downwards again.

As she looks at hem he leans over toward her and whispers in her ear, "Softly say this, my sweet southern belle. Say. 'Bajate.'" Slowly he looks down at their hands and repeats "Bajate." Instantly she sees his manhood become soft and drop down between his legs. In a voice filled with disappointment she says, "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?" He laughs at her and says, "It's okay my love. You have done nothing wrong." She is not sure for she still feels the disappointment of not seeing her lover's manhood standing erect and fears that she may have injured him. But she senses that everything must be all right for he is still laughing.

Smiling at her, he once again leans toward her and whispers, "Now my love, softly say this, 'Parate.'" She once more looks down at their hands above his now soft manhood, and softly says, "Parate." And to her immense delight his manhood springs to life and once more becomes hard and stands erect. In her excitement she giggles and says "OH YES! YES!" She then looks at his smiling face and asks, "My love, did I actually cause that to happen?" He chuckles and replies" Yes my love. You surely did." She looks down at his manhood and says "Oh my." She then looks back up at him and asks, "May I do it again my love?" He smiles at her and as he lays back on the bed he says, "Yes my love. Indeed you can."

She crawls onto the bed and positions herself on her hands and knees beside him. She places her legs in the direction of his head and moves her upper body above his hips. As he watches her, she smiles and places her hand just above his now engorged erection and once again softly says "Bajate." To her amusement, his manhood once again softens and lays placid between his legs. She waits a few seconds and then softly says, "Parate." And once again, to her delight, his manhood comes to life and once more stands erect. She suddenly rises to her knees and claps her hands, giggles and says, "Oh my!" Over and over, like a little child with a new toy.

Over and over, she makes her lovers manhood fall and rise with each chant. And each time she sees his manhood become erect she swears that it is even larger than the time before. She continues to enjoy the magical power that she has over his manhood. Until she feels him grasp her leg, swing it over his body and gently place it down on the bed beside his head. She kneels there with her hips straddling his head and once more softly says "Bajate." And at the instant that she says, "Parate." She feels her love bud being sucked into his mouth. She moans and instantly knows that the game is over. She looks down wantonly at his manhood and to her delight watches as his love juices slowly begin to ooze from the tiny hole at the center of the head of his manhood.

An overwhelming need to taste his juices takes control of her and she lowers her mouth downward to greedily lick every drop of this precious substance from the tip. She then feels her lover start to flick his tongue on her love bud. The sensation that this causes, drives her wild and she begins to engulf the entire length of his now fully erect shaft. Until finally her nose is firmly pressed against the upper part of his testicles. The stimulating aroma that fills her nasal passages causes her to moan loudly and begin to move her mouth up the length of his shaft. With her increasing state of arousal, she hungrily, repeats the in and out motion of his manhood within her mouth in a slowly increasing manner, and she feels her lover suck and lick her love button.

Suddenly, she feels his hands spread her butt cheeks apart and insert a finger into the entrance of her ass. She moans loudly and the up and down movement of her mouth on his engorged shaft is substantially increased. Faster and deeper she feels her lover's finger move within her ass as he increases the pressure of his mouth on her love bud, and increases the flicking of his tongue to a rapid pace. Faster and faster she moves her mouth up and down his massive shaft. Until she feels the overwhelming signs of an explosive orgasm about to take place.

Quickly lowering her mouth down the length of his manhood one final time, she feels her lover shudder and instantly feels his hot love juices shoot deep into her throat. Seconds later her entire body begins to tremble as the heavenly spasms of her orgasm grip her entire being. She arches her back and pulls her mouth, with a popping sound, from her lover's shaft. As she tilts her head back and screams "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" she feels the jets of his hot juices continually splash all over her breasts and neck. As each jet of his hot juices hits her body, it triggers a series of multiple orgasms. Until all of her strength is sapped from her body and she can no longer hold herself up. The wave of one final orgasm rips through her body, and her elbows weaken and she slumps onto her lover's body. Her breasts encircle his manhood and her head gently rests on his leg just above his knee.

As she collapses onto his body, her love nest is pulled from his mouth and he inhales a much-needed breath. He slowly moves his finger in and out of her ass a few more times and then slowly pulls it out, letting it rest gently over the entrance. He tilts his head slightly forward and looks at her love nest and sees the lips at its entrance twitching and her sweet love juices slowly oozing out from between the lips. He places the fingers of his other hand onto her love nest, scoops up her sweet nectar, brings it to his mouth and sucks it from his fingers. The delicious taste causes him to moan loudly and he once again lays his head on the bed between her legs and takes in the aroma of her sexual essence.

12