The Magician Ch. 01

Story Info
The advenures of a Private Investigator.
5k words
4.15
35.8k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They call me the Magician. I am a master of disguise. I can pass as easily as lovely young lady as I can a gnarled old man. I can be a lovely young lady one minute and a gnarled old man two minutes later.

My magic is that I solve difficult cases with what appears to be magic. I am a private investigator. I have four distinctly separate identities, all supported with genuine documentation. Only one person alive knows I am four people. That person is my beautiful wife and partner, Doris. She is ostensibly my secretary and an employee of my business. Doris can pass as several different people also.

Her female body limits her in the respect that she has the most beautiful breasts in the world. They are 36 D cups. Passing as a man is difficult for her. Doris is two inches taller than I am in our bare feet. She is beautiful, simply stunning. She stands five feet nine inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. Her bust is paired with a twenty six inch waist and thirty six inch hips. She is as strong as an ox. Doris works out with me on a regular basis, we run and swim in conjunction with our work outs with weight machines. Both of our bodies are sleek and smooth with few visible muscles. .

My body is different, a childhood bout with testicular cancer robbed me of every hair on my body and of my balls. Fortunately I have a lovely 7 ½ inch, very thick penis. It remains fully functional and has been trained so that I have full control of it. I can go from the flaccid state to a full erection in a few seconds. It will remain hard for hours if required. My ejaculate is very, very slight and contains no sperm. My climax/orgasms are thunderous and quite delightful, I have the sensation of cumming copiously but very little actually comes out.

Our office is in a steel building shared with a warehouse. Actually most of the ware house is part of our office. Our extensive wardrobe departments, communications, computer/intelligence, and disguise laboratories occupy most of the ware house. On paper we have ten employees. Four of them are me. I pay myself in all four identities. All our employees believe there are ten separate people working there. They believe that a couple are part time workers.

Our investigator/leg men are seldom in the office. The wardrobe mistress, Nancy is not aware that she is part of the agency. The computer geek/intelligence man, Bart is an Ex Marine who lost both his legs in combat in Iraq, his sweet wife, Mary is our actual secretary/file clerk.

I am the boss investigator, David Larson. I am thirty four years old. I am also an older guy named Markus Banner, fifty five years old, slightly overweight and bald, a crack investigator. My most frequent persona is that of Molly Larson, a lovely blond woman of thirty, also a crack investigator and David's sister. Last I am a forty year old beauty, Sally, a red head, larger busted than Molly and also a very resourceful and competent investigator.

I have a mental switch in my brain. When I assume an identity I really become that person. My voice, mannerisms, and posture change with who I am. There are also possibly hundreds of different other people I can become if necessary.

Doris says she feels differently about each of my four primary personas, She likes all of them very much. She is deeply in love with David and Molly. When I make love as David it is a heterosexual relationship. When I am Molly she says she feel she is in a lesbian relationship. She and I are both bi-sexual. We have an open marriage but seldom have other lovers. Doris says two lovers are enough for her. I really need only one.

Sally and Mark have sexual encounters too. Doris generally doesn't want to know about them unless they are more than a one night stand. Sally visits our home every so often and has sex with Doris but Mark never comes to visit. Doris does not care for the cigars Mark smokes. She will slap Mark if he gets too friendly. Mark rarely crosses that line. Doris can really hurt you with a slap.

David, Molly and Sally never date without prior approval from Doris. It rarely happens as a personal event but is almost always connected with an investigation. Doris is even less active on a personal level and usually wants to double date with Molly and two men.

This morning Doris, Molly, Bart, Stan and Fred sat in the office. I told them that David and Mark were working on a case, Sally would be in later or phone in. We reviewed the progress each was making on cases they were working. Stan was having a problem, He described the snag and I told him how to get around it. He brightened up. Fred was making slow but sure progress on the cases he was working. Bart had information he had gotten using the computer that brought a close to a big money case we had been working for months. I told him I would help Mary write the report that would earn us a good payday.

There was a client, a Mister Bob Thompson, waiting to see David. When the meeting was over I had Mary send him in. He was a tall handsome guy about forty or so. He grinned at Doris and I. I told him Mister Larson was not available at the moment but would probably be in that afternoon. I told him that Doris or I could help him. I handed him a small brochure stating our philosophy and our prices. He looked up at me, "I need help, I am at my wits end. I know my wife is cheating on me but I can't prove it. I have used other agencies for months and they have come up with nothing. I know you firm is very expensive but I need results. I know she is getting ready to divorce me and wipe me out. I am very vulnerable because she has evidence that I cheated on her. My net worth is about 4 million dollars. If I have to liquidate holdings to raise even half that much in cash it will destroy my whole operation. Can you help me."

"What sort of proof will you need. I will tell you up front we do not do anything that could even remotely be called entrapment. We can try to follow her and find out who and when. Have you had listening devices on your phone? Is your computer tapped if you have one and she uses it?"

"We have a computer and she uses it quite often. The phones are not tapped."

"Is it possible she is entertaining her lover at home?"

"No, she would never do that."

"Does she work?"

"No."

"Are you away at work during the day."

"Yes, often for hours at a time, The other detectives had the house under surveillance 24/7, they never saw a thing."

"Can you give us a couple hours alone in the house?

"Sure, I'll take her somewhere one day, like to the races, she loves that."

"We will work up a proposal and have it ready for you tomorrow afternoon. OK?" I smiled at Doris and she took the information form he had filled out earlier and went to Mary's desk. He smiled at me and leaned close to me.

"Would you like to go out for dinner and dancing some evening?"

"Why, Mister Thompson, I would love it, but I don't date married men. Ask me when you are free." I stood and gave him a nice kiss on the cheek letting my breast rub against his arm.

He said, "You can count on that. Please call me Bob. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

Thompson was in the office at a little after one the next day, I met him as David and told him that Molly and Doris had briefed me on his case. I handed him a proposal for electronic video surveillance and monitoring of his phone lines and computer. He agreed and provided the requested plan of his house. He asked how Molly was feeling and I told him she was fine and was working on a case. He said he was taking his wife to the track the following day from noon to about six. I asked if anyone else, servants or gardeners would be there. He said he would give them a paid day off. I said it was very short notice and that I would have to pay over time to my technicians to get it done then. It would cost him an extra thousand dollars. He agreed.

That evening Doris asked if I had plans for Wednesday evening. I said that I didn't. She said, "Margie called today and asked me to go out with her Wednesday evening to dinner and a movie. I would like to go if you don't mind."

"I will miss you, Darling, but I know you seldom go anywhere with out either Molly or I tagging along. You can go if you promise to be a good girl." She leaned over to me and kissed me passionately. "You know I love you. I am always a good girl. Thank you."

The surveillance gear was installed Wednesday and I went home as David. Doris was dressing for her date. I slipped up behind her and kissed her on the neck. She jumped and turned ready to hit. She grinned when she saw me and gave me a nice kiss. She looked really beautiful. She had not put her dress on yet and was just wearing a black lace demi bra, panty and garter belt set with very dark stockings. I stepped back, "Wow, you look really hot, are you sure this is just a dinner and movie date?"

"Have I ever in my whole life lied to you about anything?"

"No."

"Are you going to go out or fix yourself something here?"

"No, Darling, I will be waiting here for you. I need your loving tonight."

"Mmmmm! Sounds so good, I'll hurry home."

About eleven Doris called and said she would be late, she and Margie had met a couple of guys and were going to stop for a drink or two. I said it was fine, "Please don't drink too much and try to drive home, call me and I'll come and get you, OK?"

"Yes Dear, I'll call and let you know."

I fell asleep on the couch, the phone woke me, I looked at the clock, it was three in the morning. It was Doris, "Honey, may I stay overnight, please?"

"Are you with a man?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for calling, I'll tell David."

"Please don't be angry, I love you."

"Right, sleep well."

I heard a male voice tell her to hurry up and get back in bed. I hung up. The phone rang again in a minute. I didn't answer it. The recorder answered. The message was, "Please don't be angry. Goodnight, I love you." The male voice sounded very angry now telling her to get her ass back in bed or get out.

I went to work in the morning. I was writing a report when Mary told me there was a call for David on line one. I answered, "Mister Larson is not in at present this is Miss Larson, can I help you?"

"Molly, this is me, Doris, I am running a little late, tell David please."

"I don't think I can do that, he won't be in today?"

"What?"

"David took the day off, he was very upset about something. If he comes in I'll tell him you called. He did say that if you called to tell you not to hurry home, he would not be there."

"OH no! Is he going somewhere?"

"I believe so, he hasn't said."

I finished the report and tackled several more. Mary came over to me and put her arm around my shoulders, "What's wrong Sweetie, you are crying."

"It's David, I just talked to him. Doris went out last night with a girl friend , she called and said she had met a man and said she was going to have a drink with him. She never game home, she just called and wanted me to tell David she was on her way home. He is really pissed and I don't know how to reach him."

"Oh! Shit. They always seemed to be so much in love too! I can't believe she did that to him."

"I know, he has to be heart broken."

"Where is he?"

"He didn't say. He just said we were perfectly capable of running the business without him. I'm going to see if I can find him."

I returned the next day as Markus Banner. Doris was there and looked up at me as I passed her desk. "Have you seen David?"

"No. I heard he is out of town."

"If you see him or talk to him tell him I need to talk to him."

"OK, say, are you guys havin' trouble or something." I rubbed my hand across her back. "Maybe I can cheer you up some. Let's go get a drink, you look like you need one."

"Get your damned hand off of me or I'll break your arm. Leave me alone."

"OK girl, what ever you say."

Molly was back that afternoon. Mary and Doris watched as I walked to my desk and started working on another report. Mary walked over, "Did you find him?"

"No, he is not in his usual places."

Doris looked at me and put her face in her hands and sobbed. I couldn't stand watching her cry like that. I walked over and took her hand, "Come in the other office and we will talk."

I stood and held her while she cried. She looked down at me. "Is he angry with me? I didn't lie to him."

"He is not sure about that. He thinks you knew from the start you would be meeting men. He said you were dressed sexy as hell for a girlfriend and a movie? He said you always wear slacks and a sweater to go eat and a movie with him."

"No! He is wrong, I never lie to him, never. You know I love him and would never do anything to hurt him."

"Dear girl, I think that is going to be a tough sell. He said he would never trust you again. He'll probably come around in a couple of days."

Doris broke into sobs again, "But I need to see him desperately, I just have to see him and soon. I just have to!" I petted her head, "What is so urgent?"

"I want to die, I am so ashamed of what I did. I need to tell him about it, I need his help so badly."

"Tell me about it, perhaps I can help."

"I told the truth, we stopped for a drink on the way home. Margie saw two guys she works with. They bought us a couple of drinks and we danced and had a good time. Then I just got horny as hell, I don't know if they put something in my drink or what, I only had three drinks all night including the one before dinner. I called and told David I would be late. The next thing I knew I was in a hotel room with my clothes off. This guy really knew how to push every button I have. He was huge. The sex was fantastic, some of the best I have ever had.

Anyway, that's what happened. But it gets worse. I am off the pill because I don't need it with David and it makes me ill sometimes. Anyway, I am afraid may be pregnant, and you know how David and I feel bout abortion."

"Oh! God! Dori, How could you do that? You know David will tell you to take this up with the father of the child."

"I don't know, there is still more. The guy is a huge man, 6 foot 6. He is huge all over. I think he squirted a gallon of cum in me. He is as black as the ace of spades."

Molly turned and threw up in the waste basket. She wiped her face. She was crying, "Get your ass to a doctor, you could have AIDS, you couldn't ever touch David again, if he ever wanted to touch you. Hurry, girl. Just do it, right now. I would give a lot of thought about asking David to raise a black child."

"I know, I just have to see him, I love him so much. I need him worse than anytime in my life. I need his help."

"I don't know, he will say, why didn't you do something when you first woke up in the hotel?"

"I know!" She fell on the floor and wept. I opened the door and called Mary to help me. We got her up and on the bed in the back office. I tried to talk sense to her. I told her to go immediately to her GYN guy. Talk to him. He might be able to help her. She needed to do it fast. She hurried off. I sat and stared at the wall for a long time. I was not sure David would ever come back.

The next morning Doris was at her desk when I arrived as Molly still. She looked up at me, "Did you see David? Did he call?"

"I haven't seen or heard from him. How did you make out at the doctor's office?"

"I am glad you made me go. I am clean, no STDs. He gave me some medication. I made me very sick. He gave me some IPT kits to use starting the first day of a missed period. So I have to sweat that out until my period is supposed to start in about twelve days."

"Twelve days, that means you were right in your most fertile time."

Tears flowed from Doris's eyes. She started sobbing again and nodded. She looked so damned pitiful I cried myself. I had been crying for two days now. I steeled myself and walked away. I got my purse and left the office.

I went and knocked on several doors along the street where Bob Thompson lived. I carried a briefcase and asked the ladies of the houses a few questions about several feminine

Products. Mrs. Thompson was very polite and asked me in for a cup of coffee which I accepted. We chatted for a few minutes and she asked what a lovely lady like me was doing going house to house. I said I had just gotten a divorce and needed the money. I said I had no job skills and the money for this was pretty good if you could put up with the boss trying to get in your panties all the time. She laughed, "Yes, I can easily see where that would be a problem for you. I hope I make out better than that."

"Oh! Are you going through a divorce now?"

"Shortly I think."

"You should do well with this big house and what I see here."

"Hey, Call me Jeanie. I hope to take him to the cleaners."

"Well good luck, I really need to get going, thanks for answering the Quiz and for the coffee, Jeanie."

I went to two more houses and walked back to my car. While I was at the Thompson house all the digital data from all the recorders was downloaded into the device in my briefcase.

I drove to a shady spot where I could park under a tree. I removed the DVD from the unit in the briefcase and put it in my portable DVD player. I was curious to see if we had anything interesting. I fast forwarded through a lot of dull garbage before I hit pay dirt. I reversed until the good part started. There it was. They hadn't caught her because she was fucking the gardener. He entered through a basement door where she was waiting for him. It was more than I could bear to watch, he was black. I turned it off and went back to the office. I put the DVD on Doris's desk. "Here is the DVD from the Thompson case. Review it and see if we got anything. If we did, write it up and give him a call. I have a date tonight, see you tomorrow." I was gone. I had no date. I had no interest in sex anymore. None at all. I decided to develop a new persona. Me. A heart broken guy with no interest in life. I didn't want to be Molly. Sally, Mark or David anymore. I went to a small hideaway apartment that only I knew of. A fifth identity awaited me there. Jerry Herndon. Average guy, only totally asexual.

I checked in by phone every day for a while. Every thing was doing well. I told Mary that David, Sally, Mark and Molly would be working under cover for a long time and that I, Molly would call in periodically. The third time I called in Doris answered the phone. She told me David needed to talk to his attorney. He also had four or five accounts that wanted to talk to only him. Doris said if she didn't see David before Monday she was shutting down the office and firing everyone.

I called my attorney, Doris had asked him to draw up papers for a uncontested divorce. She wanted nothing except the clothes on her back the day the divorce was final. I asked if he had done as she requested, he said the papers were being delivered to my house that day for our signatures.

I called and got Mary at the office. She said Doris was at home. Then she said, "David, I know exactly what Dori did, she did you wrong, she didn't intend to do it. All of us know. Stan, Fred, Bart and I will be leaving for good at the end of next week. This is no longer a job. It is pure hell watching that girl torture herself. She doesn't eat or sleep. We love both of you. None of us can take it anymore. Goodbye, asshole!" I dropped back on my ass and thought, what kind of life was this. I was the saddest, most unhappy son of a bitch in the whole fucking universe. I knew right then I couldn't live without Doris. This was not a life. I got dressed and drove home.

I walked in the house. Doris came from the back of the house. I had never seen her look like that. Old dirty housecoat. No make up. Her hair was a mess. Her eyes were red. Big black circles under her eyes. I stood and looked at her. I loved her. I held my arms out and she walked into them. I held her as she softly cried. "Please don't cry Baby, it's over. Over, done with, forgotten, OK?"

12