The Magician Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves to lick my perineum and then continue to my puckered little pussy. She knows how I love to feel her tongue rim my pussy and slip as far inside as she can. She penetrates my pussy with her fingers after lubricating them with our favorite lube, Astroglide. She has tried a strap on dildo but neither of us really care for it. We haven't found one that feels real for one thing, and she says it doesn't feel natural for her to do that to Molly. She says nothing she does to Molly excites her more than what she does now.

She moves back and forth between my clit and my pussy until I am quivering on the edge of an orgasm. She can keep Molly right on the edge for a long time. God, I love it when she does that. Finally she will bring me off and I just collapse for a few minutes. She lays and gently kisses Molly waiting in sweet anticipation for Molly to recover. She knows exactly what Molly will do to her. I can see her juices seeping from her pussy as she wiggles, wanting Molly to make love to her. Molly always takes her time, she knows Dori loves the expectation and waiting almost as much as she loves the loving itself.

When I think the time is right I tenderly kiss her sweet lips, keeping my lips as soft and feminine as possible. I part her lips with my tongue and rub her lips with the soft underside of my tongue. That really turns her on, she loves it. I only do that with her and as Molly and she knows it. Meanwhile my hands and fingers have been gently exploring her lovely body. I try to keep several sensations going at once. Sometimes she will grab a hand and hold it still so she can savor something else I am doing. Then she will release that hand and hold the other one. She constantly whispers of her love for Molly and tells her what she wants her to do. She loves Molly to make love to her pussy. She loves it kissed and licked from top to bottom and in all points between. Her juices flow as fast as her pussy can secrete them. I pause at the top of her slit and tongue her clit very gently. The very soft and tender attentions to her clit drive her crazy with the desire for rougher treatment, she begs for it. I relent and reach up and pinch and twist her nipples. She moans and writhes as I gently bite her pussy lips and even her clit. I am extremely careful to cause her no real pain. I love this girl with all my heart and soul and can never do anything to cause her pain during our loving. I minister to her wants and desires until she has numerous orgasms and is completely satisfied. We shower and put our gowns back on. We climb in bed and cuddle and sweetly kiss until we fall asleep.

12