The Maharani Pt. 01

Story Info
Lust leads to emancipation.
10.9k words
4.48
104.8k
63

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one: Mahmud of Ghazni

It was 1007 A.D. and Mahmud of Ghazni was preparing to raid Hindustan once again. Hindustan, which the British with their inability to curl their occidental tongues around alien consonants, and their arrogance as makers of history, would later rename India.

And Christopher Columbus would set sail looking for it and rename Native Americans – Indians.

But back to Mahmud.

His forays were well planned. Crossing over the mountains as the winter snow melted, he would return to Afghanistan before the monsoon made it impossible to ford the rivers that made Hindustan so fertile and wealthy. His strategy was simple – attack, conquer, plunder and then move on. Not for him the administrative and political quagmire of ruling these Hindus. That would be left for the Mughals and the British to do. Pretending to superimpose law and order over anarchy, the British would prove to be the biggest plunderers. They would systematically denude the region of its wealth for two hundred years and leave behind as their legacy a political and bureaucratic mess that would ensure future generations remained ensnared in poverty.

But back to Mahmud.

On his first incursion he had met severe resistance from a disciplined force led by a powerful king. He had been able to subdue the king's forces with better tactics and the sheer ruthlessness of his men. On the next expedition he had met with even more resistance from the son of the now dead king. This time around Mahmud was on the verge of defeat. The tide of battle and the course of history were changed when the king's elephant for no clear reason bolted from the battlefield. The king's men thinking that their leader was fleeing had capitulated easily.

On subsequent incursions he had been able to run rampant at will through a series of kingdoms with little or no resistance. He had now pillaged most of the kingdoms in the area of Hindustan called the Punjab. Kashmir had been impossible to subjugate and he had given up after a few attempts; besides who cared, there was enough booty to be had elsewhere! He had left behind puppet rulers with the specific task of raising revenues for him. On this expedition he was looking forward to collecting their tribute before moving on to plundering other kingdoms.

It never ceased to amaze him how quickly these Hindus accumulated wealth. No matter how many times he ransacked their kingdoms, they always seemed as rich the next time. Ready to be plucked like ripe mangoes!

Ordinary citizens appeared to be well off and some of their houses were worth looting. Even more rewarding was sacking the houses of rich merchants and landlords. But by far the greatest treasure-troves were palaces and temples. Here the accumulation of wealth was at times mind boggling. He remembered one kingdom where the king would weigh himself in gold on his birthday and put that gold away in the palace treasury and when Mahmud raided it he found gold bars stacked to the ceiling! And as to the temples, he remembered a particular one with breathtakingly exquisite life size statues of gods and goddesses with multiple limbs. These statues were made of precious metals and heavily encrusted with diamonds, rubies and sapphires. Being a True Believer, he could not allow these symbols of idol worship to exist. He had the gems carefully removed and the metals melted into bars. And of course he had to take the whole lot back with him to Afghanistan for safe keeping.

But it was not just the loot that brought him back. It was sex as well. Yes, sex and material wealth. The oldest and most dependable motivating forces to make the male Homo sapiens get off his butt and do stuff.

To Mahmud, sex was not synonymous with rape. He was a fighter and a lover. To him rape was disgusting. Taking a woman by force, against her will, was to him an act of cowardice. It was an admission that the perpetrator lacked the skills and the confidence to woo a woman and then fuck her with her full consent, to ecstasy and beyond.

Some of the best sex could be found in Hindu temples. There were women here, called Devdasis or servants of God. Their sole purpose ostensibly was to serve God in whatever capacity. In some kingdoms this included servicing the priests and the wealthy and powerful people of that area under the pretext of 'healing' them.

He had experienced the 'healing' touch of these sensuous creatures on many an occasion. These women knew how to screw the life out of you - all three orifices, all night, over and over again in numerous positions and various techniques. Two of them in one night could leave you so depleted that for days afterwards you had an idiotic smile on your face and looked at all women as sisters, mothers and daughters, not as sex objects.

But that was not all. He had learned that not all married Hindu women were paragons of virtue. True, they gave you the impression that they would rather die than commit adultery. But with a little bit of charm and lots of assurance of secrecy he had been able to get quite a few of them to open their legs for him.

In particular he remembered this ultra conservative long legged dusky Hindu woman from his last incursion. She was an aristocratic, haughty ice princess, with a lissome figure, chiseled features, and delightful light brown eyes. She was married to the prime minister of the kingdom he had just moved into. He had sensed the seething passions that lay underneath the frosty exterior of this long legged beauty. And while his men raided the kingdom he had gradually worked on her. It took time but when that woman finally succumbed it was worth the wait and then some. He remembered one memorable night by the end of which he was almost sapped of all his strength. He, Mahmud, the great lover, had almost been bested by this woman. She had taken him up her cunt and anus over and over again in various positions, some so outrageous that he had never been able to duplicate with anyone else. Between rectal and vaginal invasions and some times mid way through she would take him in her mouth and let her cultured tongue pamper his cock. Oh, what a night!

The memories of that encounter had his sizable penis erect as he rode his trusty steed through the Khyber Pass beyond which lay the plains of Hindustan. But he did not even touch his penis. Masturbating while riding a horse was too close to having sex with animals, which he thought was an abomination. In fact he never masturbated. He never needed to.

While he was home in Ghazni his wife kept him occupied. She was of royal lineage - the daughter of the King of Persia, given to Mahmud to keep him out of Persia. She was an absolute raving beauty. Her doe like enchanting blue eyes, petite frame, soft voice and winsome personality kept him from even looking at other women while he was in Ghazni.

Mahmud could have taken a number of wives and an even greater number of concubines. But he was a practical man and knew that having too many women around could lead to palace intrigue and unnecessary complications and unhappiness. Then there was the question of succession. He and his Persian princess had produced one son and that was that, as far as he was concerned. The boy was now seven years old and already being groomed to become a king.

When Mahmud needed more women he went off and ravished kingdoms in Hindustan or visited a Central Asian neighbor. There he had women of the royal court offering themselves to him, both because their potentates wanted to keep Mahmud off their kingdoms and also because he had worked his charms on them on previous visits.

And what of his Persian princess, was she the doe eyed pristine paragon of virtue he thought she was? Indeed not; she had a sexual appetite even more, if it was possible, than his. She had just learnt to hide it artfully.

The Persian youngster who at this moment stood naked before her was testament to that. His slender form was in stark contrast to the monster that stood out proudly from his loins. How could a small and beautiful fellow pack such a huge weapon? He stood with his hands on his hips and a smirk on his face, and waited. She shuffled forward on the velvety smooth bed and engulfed the bulbous end of his penis with her mouth. Gradually she worked her mouth down the shaft licking its underside with her tongue, till his pubic hair brushed up against her lips. She looked up at him with a smile of accomplishment in her eyes. It was remarkable how easily she was able to swallow his entire prick. It was not just that she had experience – she had been able to do it at their very first encounter.

He moved his hands off his hips and caressed her silken fair hair as she continued to stroke the underside of his cock with her tongue. She braced herself for what she knew was coming next.

He suddenly grabbed her head with both hands and started brutally moving it back and forth on his cock. She began moaning but kept on working on the underside of his prick with her tongue as his rising excitement quickly built up the tempo of his thrusts. Abruptly, with a prolonged cry he came. She swallowed as much as she could but there was just too much stuff today and it leaked out onto her chin and chest. He stooped down and holding her hands made her scoop up all the goop into her mouth and then made her lick her fingers clean. He then stuck his still erect cock back in her mouth.

She sucked on his cock with vigor till it was back to being rock hard. Roughly, he moved her face off his cock and flung her on the large bed. He lifted up her loose skirt and since in anticipation she had not worn undergarments, her hairy cunt was exposed. Without much ado he mounted her. "It has been a long time princess, a very long time." As he sank his prick into her warm and wet cunt, "Tonight I will make you my whore again. Poor Sultan Mahmud thinks you are an angel. Does he know who you really are?" He lowered his face and kissed her on her lips and then insinuated his tongue into her mouth and as she entwined hers with his, he began thrusting it in and out in time with his cock thrusts.

Then he began savagely fucking her. In and out he banged her cunt viciously slamming into her till she cried out. "Ah my precious princess," he said, "you are in pain?"

"Just fuck me, you idiot," said the dainty beauty, "come on, come on, bang me with that baton." And she spat on him and thrust herself at him with abandon. He licked the spit off with his tongue and collecting some of his own, spat right back, and kept on spitting till her face was covered with spit. All the while he cursed her in their native Persian, calling her a whore, a father fucker, a brother fucker, a loose woman who gets fucked by horses and buggered by donkeys and crapped on by the eunuch who cleans out the royal toilet.

She kept grunting and thrusting herself energetically back at him, holding her legs apart so that he could continue to penetrate her fully. She rubbed her face against his, spreading his spit on his own face, using her tongue to alternately lick his face or entwine it with his tongue. He reached down and ripped her richly embroidered silken blouse off and sucked on her pink nipples. The added sensation tipped her over the edge and she shrieked out a Persian expletive and reached her orgasm. Her cunt was flooded with wholesome fluid even as it clamped down on his huge cock squeezing it rhythmically.

When she was with this fellow, she loved being taken brutally and treated like a slut. When she was with Mahmud, she loved being treated like a dainty princess, allowing Mahmud to indulge his softer, gentler side and make love to her, not just fuck her. It was not that she was play acting or hiding her real self. Plain and simple – she loved sex. She understood sex was an act between consenting adults and to really enjoy it meant behaving differently with different partners, allowing each of them to express their sexuality completely thus enhancing the interaction and raising the act from mere fucking to sublime intercourse.

The fellow she was with right now had no such lofty thoughts and just waited for her to climb off the rainbow. Not being able to move his cock he feasted on her nipples till finally her cunt released his colossal cock. He then turned her over on to her hands and knees with half his cock still sheathed in her stretched cunt. He climbed on the bed behind her and placing his knees inside hers proceeded to hammer away at her exposed cunt.

He parted her buttocks and there was his crinkled pink prey, her unprotected anus. He spat on his hands and worked the spit around the opening, feeling the muscles of the corrugated ring. Involuntarily, her anal ring contracted, thrilling him. He placed his index finger at the opening and gradually pushed it in till suddenly the ring gave and contracted around his finger. He moved his finger in and out till he felt the sphincter relax and then he shoved another finger in. Gradually he made her get used to the sensation of having her ass hole stuffed. She wanted to yell at him to get on with it and shove his cock up her anus but she also wanted to humor him and let him pretend that she was a poor little dainty princess with a delicate and tiny anus that had to be prepared properly before being ravaged.

He removed his exploring fingers, spat on his prick and then on her ass hole and then placed his cock at the wrinkled opening. Slowly he introduced it in. When he got the head beyond the ring she moaned as if in pain. "Aha, my little princess finds this humble servant's prick too big for her tiny anus," and she moaned some more as he worked it in further. She continued to humor him and play this game even though anal penetration was nothing new or painful. She loved to be taken up the shit hole. In fact Mahmud took her ass quite frequently and his prick was just as thick though shorter than this guy's.

Finally he bottomed out and then watched in fascination as his cock slithered out till only the heavy head remained embedded. He paused for a moment then thrust it in viciously drawing a genuine cry from her. He began relentlessly assaulting her rectum, forcefully holding her head down and biting the back of her neck. Not satisfied he turned her over and laid her supine and entered her ass face to face. The lusty ravaged expressions on her face exciting him to greater heights.

"Started without me," said someone, startling them both till they saw that it was Rehana the princess's hand maiden and the wife of the guy who was buggering her. It was Rehana who had brought the news of Mahmud's crossing into Hindustan to the princess. Such was the fear of Mahmud that they had not even thought of playing till he was far away. Even now Rehana, the princess's hand maiden, was taking no chances. She had unlocked a cleverly hidden trapdoor in the floor below the thick carpet in the princess's bedroom to let Rahim, her husband, in. She had then gone off to ensure that there was no one else in any of the other rooms that made up the princess's chambers. She had then securely locked from the inside all entrances, before returning to the bedroom. She quickly shed her clothes and joined in.

Rehana was short, dark and chubby. Yet she exuded sensuality. It was in her healthy brown skin that had the right sheen to undulate seductively with each movement of her body. It was in her movements, the way she walked with a natural swing in her hips that made her ass bounce provocatively with each step. Strong men found themselves wanting to stop her, expose her chubby cheeks and ravage her brown anal bud savagely. It was in her soft raspy voice that sent blood rushing to engorge men's cocks.

She climbed on to the bed and placed her cunt on the princess's face, who then proceeded to use her talented tongue on the exposed vaginal lips and clitoris. They had been lovers for years. In fact this hand maiden of hers had been with her since childhood and had moved with her from Persia when she got married. It was a complex relationship in which they were mistress and servant, friends, lovers and had shared men over the years. It was basically because of this relationship, that the princess had been able to keep her sexual encounters secret, even from her own husband.

Rehana's husband removed his cock from the princess's anus and thrust it into his wife's open mouth, and said, "Clean it; remove your precious princess's shit from my cock."

"You better have plenty left for me, Rahim you bastard," said Rehana lovingly to her husband, as she briskly tongued his prick from root to tip and back again till it was clean and shining with her spit. Back went the battering ram into the princess's anus in one savage thrust that made her cry out again. Vigorously he buggered her, holding her legs up and parted so that his wife could attack the exposed cunt with her tongue. He could feel that he was close to coming. Roughly he pushed his wife out of the way and moving up the princess's body pushed his cock into her mouth, "You scumbag princess, I am going to come in your royal mouth again." Gladly, the princess's mouth accepted his prong while his wife parted his buttocks and began sucking on his exposed ass hole. This pushed him over the edge and he came; once again flooding the princess's mouth and nostrils with his spunk. Rehana moved from her husband's ass to greedily lick his semen off the princess's face.

She then heard the muffled tap tap in code and went off to open the trapdoor and let Rogan, her brother, in. He had crawled through a long and winding passageway that started in the royal stables. Rogan was officially in charge of the stables and had discovered this long forgotten secret passageway by sheer chance.

The princess became conscious of his presence when she felt his prick going up her ass.

"Get off my face you swine," said the petite and refined princess to Rahim, "suck my cunt while Rogan buggers my ass." Rahim turned around quickly and enthusiastically immersed his face in her cunt. Rogan removed his prick from the royal ass hole and shoved it at the husband, "Suck my cock, you whore, clean it well for I am going to fuck you with it." Without hesitation Rahim took it in his mouth, lovingly licking every nook and cranny. He had taken this cock up his ass quite a few times and was looking forward to a buggering today.

"No," said the royal wife to Rogan, "fuck my cunt let his wife take care of him." Eagerly Rogan obeyed her and placed his now clean cock at her vaginal opening and with a gratified sigh smoothly shafted her. Rehana, who was aching to have her cunt filled, lay down next to the princess with an expectant smile on her face and her legs eagerly parted. Her husband placed his now erect again cock at her vaginal opening and went down that well used tunnel. She took his huge cock much more easily than had the princess. Very quickly the practiced duo set up a delicious tempo matching their movements with those of the princess and Rogan.

Her husband's huge cock going in and out of her slick cunt so excited Rehana that she had to reach out and fondle her true love's breasts. She loved her husband but simply adored Mahmud's wife – her childhood sweetheart. She maneuvered herself and her husband so that without breaking the rhythm of their fucking she was able to reach over and kiss the princess on her lips even as she continued kneading her breasts. "Oh, my princess," she said, "My perfect little creature, I will fuck you to my heart's content today. No fear of your husband walking in on us." Her mouth moved down and suckled on those perfect breasts, her tongue expertly working on the perky pink nipples. She reached down and felt her brother's cock as it rammed the princess's cunt and her fingers found the royal clitoris eliciting a contented growl from the princess. Meanwhile her husband hammered his cock into her cunt and was quickly reached the tipping point. He reached over and worked a finger into Rogan's bum hole, and then extending his neck worked his tongue into the princess's mouth. He moved his cock, finger and tongue in rhythm and with a loud and extended grunt came in his wife's warm cunt. Spent, he let his shrinking cock plop out of his wife's flooded cunt and lying on his side continued to observe the frenzied fucking.