The Maharani Pt. 02

Story Info
Lust leads to emancipation - the Rani chooses her lovers.
22.9k words
4.72
49.6k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two: Goray Lal

Parvati knew that while her father was alive and in good health she and her child were safe, but what if something were to happen to him?

She began preparing for that eventuality.

From the Brahmins she learnt how to read and write. She knew neither because it was not thought necessary for girls to be literate, not even those of high birth. So, she had to start at the bottom-- the alphabet. From there she progressed in leaps and bounds, eventually reading whatever she could get her hands on -- from the classics to the most modern tomes that her father had collected in the Royal Library. Concomitantly she sat down with the Brahmins everyday to learn about Philosophy, Religion, Economics, Governance, Warfare and anything else they cared to throw at her.

She learnt all the physical aspects of warfare -- hand to hand fighting, effective wielding of a sword, archery, and proficient horse riding. She was tall, lithe and well coordinated. Her strength would never be the equal of a man's but by using her natural attributes she was able to subdue most of the men she trained with.

She used Yoga to keep her body supple and strong and her mind sharp. She never indulged in alcohol or cannabis (not even during the spring festival of Holi when most people, men mainly, consumed large quantities of either and went wild). And her diet was strictly vegetarian.

Her father was so impressed with her that he made her his prime minister. To do this he had to retire the incumbent who was a distant cousin. This cousin went grumbling, about women not knowing their place, to his familial estates in a neighboring kingdom.

She knew then that she was finally safe. Because, if now something were to happen to her father she was in a position to declare herself as the next ruler and she would have the power of her position to back it up.

She had one addiction if you could call it that, just one chink in her otherwise impregnable armor. Yes this paragon of virtue had one flaw - she had developed an appetite for sex. Mahmud had opened up a part of her that she had not known existed. From a conventional Hindu woman who submerged her identity in the universal maleness of Hindu tradition she had progressed to recognizing her needs and aspirations and carving out a new identity for herself. Prominent in all this was her need for sex. She had to have sex constantly. Not every minute nor even every day -- she was not a nymphomaniac. But fairly regularly if she was to keep her mental equilibrium stable. And certainly not the male initiated sex that was the norm but sex in which she took a positive role and was at least an equal partner in the pursuit of gratification.

She chose her lovers carefully. Her first was a shy young man who worked in the royal stables. He was of a high caste but had fallen on bad times when his father had died suddenly. He was forced to work while a distant relative tried to arrange getting him married into a rich family.

She noticed him for the first time when she returned one day quite frazzled from trying to control her horse. These were the early days of her return to her father's kingdom. She was still learning the essentials of riding and her instructor had her mount this rather nervous horse. It had been a stressful time for both horse and rider.

The young man had soothed her horse into complete docility in next to no time. He had a powerful physique, broad shoulders and tree trunk thighs. But it was the gentleness and sensitivity with which he handled her horse that impressed her.

She observed him covertly from then on. The more she saw of him the more her desire to fuck him grew. He was eminently fuckable and eminently available. But she was not going to let her lust screw up her secure existence. She made certain that efforts to get him married were underway and that he would most likely be hooked up with a woman from another Kingdom. Then, she made her move.

She turned up at the stables one day when she knew he would be the only attendant. He was working on one of the King's horses; busy grooming it, so it would look handsome and regal for the upcoming Shivratri festival when the King would ride in royal splendor to the Shiv temple to seek the blessings of the Destroyer.

He was sweating from his exertion. And smelling of it too. The sheer maleness of the smell only heightened her lust. Dear God, she was ready to be fucked if the stench of sweat made her horny! A long time, or so it seemed, had elapsed since Mahmud's prong had left her willing cunt unfilled. She draped her willowy frame against a mud wall and observed archly, "What would it take to rub me down like that?" She was not going to waste time getting to the point.

So engrossed was he in his grooming that her voice startled him. He fell forward and almost got kicked by the horse for his trouble. He ended up under the stallion on his back looking up at her with a silly look on his face. "Really," she said impishly, her hands behind her back pressed up against the wall, her left leg bent at the knee with a comely foot resting on the wall behind her, "all I asked for was a rub down and look at you, ready to perform in a dance drama." "Ga, ga," he offered from his supine pose. "No silly, not Ganga. Maybe Shakuntala if you know your dance dramas at all."

Then, relenting, she pulled him up into a sort of standing position. Sort of, because the presence of the King's daughter had flexed him into a question mark broken only by both his hands closed into fists under his chin. It was all he could do to stop his teeth from chattering. He was in the presence of royalty, embarrassed and frightened - this was the King's daughter. A Princess, no less. He may be of high caste but knew his place in society. He had been brought up giving deference to royalty.

Then the full meaning of what she had said sank in. Still trembling he looked up at her -- could she be serious, a rub down from him? He was young, with the horniness that goes with youth and so despite his subservient position in the social order, sexual excitement coursed like a red hot fire through every fiber of his being, snapping his cock into erection.

He had worshipped her from afar, for her beauty, her lissome figure, the freedom of her movements, her tall regal bearing, her unaffected friendliness and ravishing smile. Completely unattainable, only to be viewed from the corner of the eyes with the head bent in respect. But now he gazed head on at her, in wonder, at the coquettish expression on her face.

Parvati took his hands away from under his chin and gently stroking them, said, "So strong so rough from all the hard work." Then she moved her hands over his face, "So prickly," she cooed. He had not visited the barber for a few days. Then her hands moved onto his shoulders, then chest and then gradually further south, inexorably moving down. No point in wasting time, she was horny!

He began squirming with embarrassment. "Oo," she chuckled, "the young man has been having bad thoughts," as her hands found his rock hard penis.

She slipped a hand under his clothes and grasped his naked and very stiff prick. He gasped and almost passed out. This divine being, this deity, had actually held his cock in her perfect hand! His next excited exhalation showered her face with a fine mist of spittle.

While one hand daintily wiped her face the other was busy stroking his raging cock. Her stroking of his penis had its desired effect. After all this was a horny young man with the object of his virginal desires fondling his cock. In next to no time he felt a fire in his groin and then in the next instant with a groan he came; prolonged and in copious amounts, coating them both in slime.

Very embarrassed now that his fire was spent, he did his best to move away. But she would not let his penis out of her grasp. She relentlessly kept on caressing his now semen slick organ through his orgasm, not letting his proud member shrink. She released the string that held up his trousers and with an authoritative upward movement of her head made him remove his upper garment so that he stood naked as the day he was born, before her. She moved closer and ran her lips over his, even as her free hand encircled his head and drew him in. Her tongue crept out and sensuously played with his lips. He gasped more with shock than embarrassment.

Then as she continued playing sensuously with him, the natural horniness of a young man took over. He awkwardly groped her breasts. When she made no move to stop him, he got more adventurous and moved his hand under her blouse and clasped a naked breast. He felt the rubbery nipple and softly pinched it. To his delight it firmed up and seemed to crave more attention.

Now he was really getting into it. His embarrassment was waning even as his lust was waxing. His other hand now found her mound and got busy massaging it. Again, when she showed no resistance he pushed it under her clothes. He almost died when he felt the luxurious pubic hair and soft vaginal lips. And when he shoved a finger past the soft squishy petals, she let out an involuntary gasp. This prompted him to kiss her pure lips and she responded by shoving her tongue into his mouth. Briefly their tongues played together even as he worked his finger in and out of her cunt. Then she held his face firmly in her hands and pushed it downwards till it was level with the fork in her thighs, his finger came uncorked as his mouth reached her thighs. She released her sari and underclothes in one fell move and they crumpled at her feet. She daintily stepped out of them and pressed his face into her naked hairy feminine center.

The horny young man had no idea what was expected of him. His nostrils were filled with the smell of her arousal. Repugnant, yet so enticing. Tentatively his tongue brushed her vaginal lips. She sighed with pleasure. This encouraged him to carry on. Eager to please he proceeded to lavish the whole area with excited attention from his tongue. He slurped his way to her clitoris and then thrust his muscular oral organ into her cunt. In and out and round and round till he had Parvati cooing with pleasure. So good were his unsophisticated lingual excursions that she almost came on his tongue.

Abruptly she pushed him off her cunt and pulled him up to a standing position. Then she hauled him off and pressed him down on to a pile of freshly cut grass in a corner of the stables. Bending down she stroked his half erect cock back to its full glory. Then she mounted him and taking hold of his cock gradually introduced it into her cunt. Oh, the glorious feeling as she sank down on him. Once again a hard cock was filling her cunt. She lifted herself off and then sank down, gradually building up to a steady tempo. The young man had been completely enthralled till now, his senses overwhelmed. Now he craved more and lifting his head, suckled on one, then, the other perfect breast. His hands found her hips and began pulling her onto him with each of her downward thrusts.

She held out as long as she could, wanting to savor the sensation and the intimacy she felt but all the excitement after months of deprivation caught up with her and she came with a prolonged and loud moan and a gush of her vaginal fluids on his prick.

He now took over and holding her hips firmly continued ramming her now drooping form from below. Hammering his prick into her even as she passively rose and fell on his cock, massaging those perfect buttocks, feeling the softness and giving nature of her being, his tongue entwined with hers sipping her saliva like he was sucking the nectar from a flower, till he too came with a protracted grunt and a whoosh.

Quickly she came to life. She dismounted and gathering her clothes, dressed hurriedly. She knew it was almost time for the stable master to come around on his evening rounds. Promising to see the young man again if he kept his mouth shut, she left, leaving behind a very satisfied young man who resumed grooming the King's horse, after he clothed himself, with a smile on his lips and a song in his heart.

And she kept her promise, arranging to meet him at suitable times and places. The palace and its immediate environs had numerous places just made for trysts if one chose the time and the place very carefully. And she was very careful!

He fucked her from behind, standing up, in the gardeners' tool shed at the secluded far end of the Royal Garden (in the early afternoon when she knew it was siesta time for the gardeners); feasting his eyes on her perfect buttocks as his cock slithered in and out of her cunt. Or they climbed up to the roof of the women's section of the palace in the heat of the midday sun when everyone was resting indoors. Using the clothes hung up there for drying as shade, she lay down on a bed of semi dry clothes and let him have his way with her. Or hidden in the forest around the palace, he held her naked form against a tree as he pronged her with her long legs sinuously wrapped around him. She sucked his cock in the cow herd's shed till he came in her beautiful mouth, then she rode him on a pile of hay right beside an uninterested cow with bursting udders. Or in the throne room at a time of day when it was closed for business she had him tongue her to an orgasm as she regally posed nude and naughty on the ornate throne itself.

Because time was always at a premium their copulation was frantic. She wished at times that their love making could be more relaxed and languid, like it had been with Mahmud. But she would take whatever she could get. At least it helped keep her sanity.

A whole year went by. So besotted was he with her that he rejected every girl that was offered to him. She then sat him down one day and laid out in plain language the nitty gritty facts. There was no future for them. A widow was a non person. She ceased to exist at the moment of her husband's death. Fucking him was pure joy but it was time for them both to move on. He must get married. With his sensitivity and fucking prowess he would make a girl very happy. She must continue and do whatever destiny had in store.

And the young man moved on. Unhappily; but only until his wedding night when he beheld for the first time his dusky sexy bride and the uninhibited fashion in which she held his cock and sheathed it in her willing cunt. For Parvati other lovers followed. All very carefully chosen and discarded at the most opportune time.

During the third year of her tenure as prime minister, her father fell gravely ill. He quickly handed over all power to her and forced the Brahmins to install her as queen. And in a fortnight he was gone.

She mourned him for quite a long time. He had been a wonderful and loving father. He left behind a great void in her life that would take a long time to fill. But life must go on and in the fullness of time the blackness lifted and the numbness lessened and she began living again.

Her first act as queen was to ban sati or the practice of having widows immolate themselves on their dead husband's pyre. Next, she wrote laws allowing women to inherit property. This incensed most men in her kingdom but nobody dared object because she was popular with the people and had the complete loyalty of the army.

The deposed prime minister had a lot to say about this. He convinced the king of the neighboring kingdom of Rewari to attack. The deposed prime minister of course had his own reasons but to the king of Rewari the two most important points were that the kingdom was prosperous and the queen was young and inexperienced.

Were they in for a surprise! The queen was ready for them and then some. In short order the invading king was vanquished and his kingdom annexed. In fact so easy was the conquest that Parvati looked about for suitable neighbors to conquer. She knew she was a target -- a young woman in charge of a prosperous kingdom. But why wait like a sitting duck to be hit? I will get them before they get me, she thought, and went on the offensive. So she began usurping the smaller kingdoms around Alwar and started thinking about the really large ones around her like Gwalior to the south and Ajmer to the west.

She started touring her expanding kingdom. To learn first hand about the land and the people and also moving publicly through her realm allowed her to bond with the populace. It worked; because wherever she went large crowds came out to greet her entourage. Her popularity grew by leaps and bounds.

One day she was on the northwestern border of her kingdom looking up at a segment of the Aravalli Mountains beyond which lay the kingdom of Ajmer. Suddenly out of the jungle in the distance exploded a running man. He had barely traveled forty fast paces when behind him came two horsemen. The running man who appeared rather large even at this distance suddenly swerved, then stopped and picked up a huge rock. Holding it with both hands he whirled his body round and round and then let go of the rock. The spinning rock hit the first chasing horseman squarely in the chest and lifted him off his own horse and into the path of the closely following horse and rider, knocking the horse over and unseating the rider who fell on his neck. All this happened at lightning speed. In an instant the man was running at full throttle again; behind him from the jungle burst forth four more horsemen.

The queen had enough of this. She sent out ten horsemen from her entourage with orders to stop the charging horsemen and bring the running man to her unharmed. At the sight of the queen's men bearing down on them while yelling for them to stop the four horsemen turned and fled. The running man stopped and calmly awaited the queen's men. He was brought to the queen. Of the men he had knocked off with the rock, one was badly injured, the other had just had the wind knocked out of him and was dazed but unharmed. She had them both taken into custody.

The man who was being chased was huge. Not just ordinary huge but outrageously huge. A giant; an outrageously huge giant. It was obvious now why he could twirl that heavy rock as if it were a pebble and knock the horsemen off their horses. His skin was black as coal and glistening with sweat from his recent exertion, a forest of unkempt hair covered his face and unruly locks fell off his head matted together and brown with dirt to his shoulders. "Why were you running and why were those men chasing you?" He looked at her with an expressionless face and clear black eyes, the black centers accentuated by the pure whites of his eyes. Queen Parvati had never encountered such an honest gaze. For a moment as she looked into those eyes she felt like she had known him forever, like she could see his soul. "Are you Queen Parvati?" a deep rumbling resonating voice; the diction and accent without a caste inflection.

Instead of making the insolent fool answer her question the queen found herself answering, "Yes." He bowed his head, folded his hands together and fell to his knees, "I have been looking for you. I place myself at your mercy. Do with me as you please. I know you are a fair person and will deal with me justly," he paused for a moment and looked directly at her with those clear black eyes, "I killed a man accidentally. But his father did not think so and has been trying to have me killed ever since." One of her lieutenants asked him nervously, "What do you want from the queen?" for even on his knees this fellow came up to his chin. "I want her protection. I am tired of running." Still on his knees, still with bowed head and folded hands. It was bordering on the ridiculous. Here was this huge giant asking for protection. Except of course they had seen his relentless pursuers and there was this clear honesty in his demeanor.

The queen turned to one of her lieutenants and said, "Take this man to the palace and place him in the dungeon under the Royal Guards' supervision. Treat him well. I will listen to his story and act accordingly when I return." She still had a few towns and villages to visit.