The Maid

Story Info
Bliss found in unlikely places.
1.4k words
3.53
29.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sisifo
sisifo
11 Followers

On one occasion I was traveling out of town to participate in a working meeting. I arrived the night before, at dinnertime, and searched for a restaurant where I could take a meal before returning to my hotel.

I chose a table, sat down and ordered the meal, after checking the menu. While waiting, I went to the bathroom to pee and wash my hands. On my way in, I ran into the maid that was cleaning the ladies' room across the hall. A mop was obstructing the door calling the users' attention to the temporary deactivation of the restroom.

Coming into the men's toilet, on the opposite side of the hall, I hesitated, asking myself whether it would be appropriate to take a leak with the woman present. Noticing my embarrassment, she encouraged me to enter, with a gentle expression of consent, and threw me a courtesy smile.

The situation was, in fact, a little embarrassing because the urinal had no doors (only the stalls had them) and a female presence was not expected where only men should be. I chose the urinal beside the door and decided to take a closer look at the woman - who, meanwhile, resumed her cleaning task - through the open door, while getting ready to pee.

She was a voluptuous brunette with generous breasts and sensual lips, in her late thirties. She wasn't, obviously, wearing any clothes underneath her blue housekeeping dress, as one could see through the front openings in the uniform: the wide open collar, unfastened down to the third button, showing a bit of a white bra (which revealed more of her bountiful breasts whenever she leaned) and a daring front slit, going up from the skirt edge and beyond half the height of her thighs.

I was just ready to pee but a startling boner made it difficult for me to go on. Consequently, I felt a hasty impulse to masturbate (as generally happens when a pushy hard-on demands urgent relief), which I instinctively did, starting to quietly stroke my cock as it grew stiffer. I was trying to do it as quietly as I could, trying not to take my eyes off the woman that was fueling my hard-on, while she kept wandering around, seemingly distracted and unaware of the inspiration she unexpectedly became for my wank.

The closeness of the woman was working as an extra motivation to go through with it. And so, each time she assumed a different position in her cleaning routine, I attempted to catch a glimpse of her breasts or legs, anything that could fire up my lust.

As the thrill got bigger, my early concern with discretion turned into an exhibitionist urge and soon I was yearning for her to realize the kind of action that was going on, just beside her; and I intended to make sure she would notice. So, I rushed the pace of my rubbing and didn't make any effort to avoid a moan or another, as my shyness was fading.

At that time I was convinced that she was finally aware that I was masturbating and, somehow, I took her say-so for granted, as she seemed totally at ease with the situation. At one point, I even realized she gave me an eye wink along with a naughty smile. At least I got that impression and it was crucial for my hasty performance.

Her consenting attitude poked my daring and forced to disclose myself to her. And so, I deliberately turned in her direction and exposed myself to her in a frontal stand, staring at her - with a dim-witted look on my face, I guess - and rubbing my dick madly, facing her astonished gaze. Just when I was about to cum, my legs failed and made me kneel before the maid as I ejaculated all over the floor. There I was, at her feet, my pants and whities thoroughly soaked under my knees, in a stance of absolute helplessness, before a totally unknown woman who seemed gigantic, from my viewpoint.

Only then did I realize how mistaken I was about her approval regarding my dare. Watching my cum splashed all over the floor she'd just clean, she threw me a disgusting look, while giving a rant about the patience she needed to put up with all the freaks (and they should be many, judging by her expression) which rode by the place, choosing her as pretext and goal for their dirty fantasies.

The reaction that I took for amazement was, after all, an attitude of contempt and pity towards another one more of the many depraved who used to haunt the place, making up foolish ideas about the appeal of their deeds.

I was absolutely embarrassed when she handled the mop to remove my sperm from the floor, while staring at my dripping glans and babbling a pack of humiliating expressions about my shameful conduct.

Using one last glimmer of audacity, yet I was able to whisper a request to my unwillingly 'mistress' and begged her to let me have her bra, as a handout, for which I was willing to pay her whatever she asked. Without saying a word, she turned away and headed for the bathroom door, closing it after hanging on the doorknob an off-duty notice that she took from the cart.

When she came back, a completely new attitude of superiority and command had replaced her initial expression of amazement and surprise, pronouncing a turnaround in our primary roles. Then, she assigned an absurdly high price to her bra, which I accepted without haggling. After that, she unhooked her bra and removed it through the open collar of her uniform, handed it over to me and took the money with the other hand, suspiciously. In a teasing attitude, she cupped her breasts with both hands and tugged them under the uniform, now freed from their confinement.

I took the bra to my nose and sniffed it at length, until the warmth of her body completely disappeared from its soft fabric, before putting it affectionately in the inside pocket of my jacket. She oversaw all my action with a smile expressing mixed feelings, between flattery and contempt, before my ecstasy while worshipping her bra. Realizing my weak point, she decided to risk a challenge:

- You can have my panties too, sweetie... for twice the worth of my bra. I guess you'd enjoy them. And idolize them, as they deserve, in that sort of shrine that I bet you must have, somewhere.

Needless to say I took all my money and gave it to her, without caring if it exceeded the amount requested. My hands were trembling and I began sweating profusely, while she undressed her panties, making them slide through her legs, slowly, enjoying my awe with a naughty look.

At this point I had already recovered my erection and suddenly I dared to ask her if she would let me jerk off for her, once again. I couldn't believe I was asking her this:

- Would you mind if I... if I'd do it for you... again?

I was completely ashamed and, however, I dared as never would under normal circumstances. I prepared for the worst. Unexpectedly she nodded and handing her panties over to me, she stated:

- Of course you can, sweetheart! Now you can jerk off to me as much as you want. Now you aren't missing anything you may need to enjoy a good wank, isn't it? How come you need me when you can fuck my panties and fondle my bra? Go ahead, be my guest!

And saying this, she turned her back on me and headed for the exit, waving the money I'd just give her. Meanwhile, I rushed to my second orgasm, trying desperately to reach it before she left the men's toilet. So, I rubbed my penis into madness while she, apparently oblivious to that fact, went on organizing the cleaning supplies in the cart and prepared to leave.

Humiliation is a basic turn-on for me, since I can remember. So, in some twisted way, this incident turned out to be a rewarding deed and its memory became a recurring source of arousal. Despite the degrading outcome, the episode was celebrated in countless masturbation sessions, after that, most often triggered by the lingerie set that I earned in such a peculiar way, spoils that I kept dearly and became reliable starters for so many happy endings. Even though I never got the nerve to repeat the feat or even return to the restaurant where the action actually took place.

sisifo
sisifo
11 Followers