The Maid

Story Info
A bad servant gets humiliated.
1.5k words
4.07
54k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I'm good She lets me wear pretty dresses and calls me Mary.

Today is Her turn to hostess the salon, so after I do my chores I change from my house dress to my maid's outfit. I leave my cock cage on naturally, then put on my sexy pink satin and lace bra and pantie set. Ah, satin. Next my smooth yummy black stockings. So smooth! A silk slip feels so sensuous wrapped around my waist. My black velvet maid's dress with the lace around the collar, that scoops down just enough is so cute. It's hem is just above my knees. It has the most adorable short puff sleeves. Since this is a special day I get to wear my four inch black heels. She doesn't approve of any jewelry except my little gold earrings when I'm her maid, but today she says I can wear some makeup and lipstick. Nail polish too.

The first to arrive, as always, is Mistress Ann, with her girl Kate.

"Welcome Mistress. May I take your coat?"

She never speaks directly to me, just turns so I can take her royal blue cape with the beautiful grey fur trim off her shoulders and hang it up. Then I show her to the parlor. Her Kate follows obediently.

Next to arrive is Mistress Ellen. As I take her Russian Sable, sneaking a cuddle of it as I hang it in the closet, she says, "Anthony, doesn't Mary look lovely today?"

He says "Yes Mam." Unseen by here he rolls his eyes. He is such a bitch. Just because he's so handsome and rugged he thinks he's better than the rest of us, but in the end, he's just another servant.

Soon all five visiting Mistresses are here. Mistress Jean's girl, Sandra, is assigned to bar tend with me.

My God, Sandra! If I come back as girl, I want to be her. I'm a skinny five foot two. Sandra is a voluptuous five ten. She has beautiful long white blond hair, perfect skin, and long shapely legs. Her full hips tapers to a skinny waist. She has big proud boobs. That catty Sharon says they're rubber tits, but who cares, really.

Today she's wearing a very small snug red dress. It's hem just covers her pretty tush, and it's shoulder-less, displaying those hooters, with just a hint of nipple showing. God, to look like that! And what a sweetie. I almost giggle out loud when she pats my skinny flat ass and whispers, "You look divine today, cutie."

Mistress Tanya had a new little piece of fluff. Well, of course she did. She's always changing servants. Billy, you know, Master Jayson's 'toy', says she gets boys and girls that are in trouble and trains them for other doms for a finder's fee. But as the president says, "Who knows, just people are saying."

Mistress Tanya is a drama queen. Today she's wearing a form fitting white lace gown with a wrap around collar and long sleeves. It's floor sweeping hem just covers her white lace on stilettos. She has strings of pearls around her neck, pearl rings and bracelets and pearl pendulum earrings. I mean, over the top, darling!

And her little girl, Jill. And I do mean little, five foot fuck all tall if that. She has long straight red hair. She's wearing, and I kid you not, a white string bikini, with little white fur triangles over her nips and her 'yaya'. And! She's on a white leather leash.

Anyway, she was sent to fetch a glass of wine for her mistress, and on the way back stumbled and spilled it on the carpet. Well, Mistress Tanya went ballistic! She grabbed the Jill's leash and fast marched her to the hall. It was awful. We could hear the smacks and the crying.

Sandra went quietly to her mistress and whispered something in her ear, then Mistress Jean went to my Mistress, and the three of them went to the hall.

Well, talk about quiet. No one even breathed. Then they all returned to the parlor. Mistress Tanya was holding Jill with an arm over her shoulder and her other hand holding Jill's. Jill was crying.

"Sandra, tell everyone what you saw."

Sandra whispered.

"Louder dear, no one can hear you."

"Jill didn't stumble. Anthony tripped her. I saw his foot go out as she passed."

"You Lying Cunt!"

"Anthony!" It was Mistress Ellen that spoke. "I am so humiliated. How could you?"

My Mistress spoke up. "Everyone calm down. Let's go to the carriage house. Mary, get the key."

The carriage house is an old brick stable across the yard. Where the big door was is now a wall of glass bricks that flood it with light, but provide privacy. It's now Madame's gym and playhouse.

"You servants, bring those chairs over here and arrange them facing the ballet bar." The bar is at waist height, mounted in front of a floor to ceiling mirror. My Mistress was in charge.

"Anthony, remove your clothes and put them over that chair. Mary, bring me the leather cuffs."

Antony stood tall and arrogant, he's got quite the 'personality' hanging between his legs.

"Mary, bring the braided red whip." Oh, God, that's her most painful one. Believe me, I know.

"Mary, cuff Anthony's wrists in front."

"Anthony, face the mirror and grab the bar."

"Jill, would you like to whip Anthony, since it's you he tripped?"

Sweet Jill shook her head and took hold of Mistress Tanya's arm and hid her face in her Mistresses shoulder. She looked so small and fragile I just wanted to go cuddle her and tell her it would be all right.

"In that case, Mistress Kendra, may we borrow your Roberto?"

Roberto, why if he was queer I'd be all over him. But alas, those chocolate brown eyes, that sculpted body, that bronze skin and thick black hair is one hundred depressingly percent straight.

"Roberto, give Anthony ten lashes. Do not hold back or I'll have him give you ten. Make every swing count. You may proceed."

Roberto took the whip and laid into it. Anthony's face could be seen reflected in the mirror, every wince, and gasp. Sadly, no screaming or crying.

"Anthony, turn around."

He again stood tall and superior. Oh silly boy. That was not what Mistress wanted to see.

"Mary, come."

Well, naturally I went right over. I'm a good girl. What a surprise, she lifted the hem of my dress and my slip and told me to hold them, then pulled down my panties and unlocked my cage. She turned me facing along the wall towards Anthony.

"You don't seem to be taking this very seriously Anthony."

"I'm sorry Ma.." Smack, a full body swing of the palm hit his cheek.

"I did not give you permission to speak." Cold, quiet and controlled She walked over and sat with her guests. "Down on your knees and suck Mary off. Now!"

He looked at Mistress Ellen, who nodded, then he gave me a look of pure hatred. I positively wilted.

Mistress Ellen said, "Anthony, if you don't give Mary the best blow job she's ever had, cock sucking will be the only sex you'll have for a month."

He got down. At first he kissed it tentatively, then licked my knob. Then he swallowed. I think this was his virgin time. Oo, he did get me excited. As he got into it Mistress said, "Mary, grab his ears and fuck Anthony's face, that's right, sweetheart, control his mouth."

I was soon close. Mistress saw. "Mary, pull out and give him a facial."

I came and came. I stroked my spit lubed shaft until my cum was dripping off his face from hairline to chin.

"Mary, here." She pointed at the chair beside her. Sandra was now wearing Mistresses big purple strap on. "Anthony, hands on the carpet. Sandra." She pointed.

Sandra had the most evil smile I've ever seen. She went over and without the slightest hesitation, one hand on his shoulder, the other guiding it in, shoved the purple intruder into Anthony's ass. Both hands with a white knuckle grip on his shoulders she began pounding. Anthony whimpered, then screamed, then cried, then begged.

"Sandra. SANDRA! Stop. No, don't pull out, just undo the straps and leave it in there. Good girl. Come to your Mistress."

Mistress Ellen went to Anthony. He started to get up, but she pushed him back down, then stood with a foot on his hand. "Ladies, I'm so embarrassed, please forgive me for bringing such a terrible servant today and ruining the salon. Believe me, he will be punished when I get him home. Anthony, crawl. Mary, please bring his clothes."

She led. Anthony crawled through the snow, around the house to the drive. Cum and tears dripping down his face, his back a pattern of red stripes, and the black straps hanging out his butt like a tail. She made him get onto the floor in the back of her car.

Back inside the house I helped the Mistresses with their coats. Mistress Tanya only let go of her Jill long enough for them to get their coats on.

I held Mistress Ellen's fur for her. All the Mistresses kissed.

Sandra gave me a peck on the cheek. "See ya next time, sweetheart."

That night Mistress let me wear my pink baby doll and took me to her bed. We didn't get sleep until the wee hours.

I'm her good little girl.