The Maid

Story Info
The maid is fucked in a darkened room.
1.1k words
3.78
104k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers

A very short story rattled off in an idle moment after seeing just this lady in her uniform yesterday.

*****

I walked through the darkened room to the heavily curtained windows. I sensed she was there, sitting motionless on the side of the large bed. I slid the heavy block out curtains slowly back slightly so that she was revealed in the gloom.

A small woman, could have been eighteen, or even thirty years old. How can one accurately gauge the age of a Thai woman? I did not say beautiful for she was not. Many women in the kingdom are far and away more attractive. But she was not ugly, we will say pleasant to look at. Her face was square, flawless skin quite dark, most probably of rice farmer stock. The crowning glory of her thick black mane had been cropped back to shoulder length and pinned back by a little headpiece of lace. Lowering my gaze I could see that the top of her pinafore and maid's apron had been unbuttoned and pulled down to reveal two of the most gorgeous breasts in all creation. Full, almost bulging with dark, trending to purple, areoles that figured prominently beneath firm black nipples. A Reubenesque figure of feminine glory.

The maid did not move, remained inert, sitting over the side of the white sheeted bed as if sitting on a toilet, forearms on her thighs, head slightly bowed. I could only but imagine the impenetrable black beauty of her downcast eyes.

Standing in the light I began to undress, quite easy to do in a tropical climate. One clip and a zip and my trousers were on the floor. One rarely wears underclothing in this heat. Fortunately the air conditioning was working. Turning side on, I began to stroke my cock, already semi erect it quickly grew into full volume. I'm not the biggest and yet not the smallest by far, respectable in girth and length. From the corner of my eye I detected the slight uplift of her head, and the the nod down when she recognised that I was watching her. At least she knew what to expect.

I walked over to her and stood full frontal to her and guided my knob to her lips. She opened her mouth in resignation and allowed me to push forward until my member made her gag, there upon her left hand shot up to grasp my shaft to stop further ingress. No words were exchanged, it was pointless, she knew no English and I only basic Thai. After a few face thrusts she lifted her right hand listlessly to my ball sack. There was absolutely minimal interaction between us.

Squatting slightly I was able to reach her right nipple, and began to tweak and roll it in my fingers with increasing forcefulness, pinching and twisting. I got the reaction I sought, she pulled her hand from my shaft and drove my fingers away. Unguarded I used my left hand to hold her by the back of her head and forced my manhood further into her mouth, back to her tonsils. As a small person that was not very far! Retching and fighting me off she slowly succumbed to my dominance, and my knob passed into the back of her throat without murmur. For the first time she raised her eyes to meet mine. The beastly insolence had left them and she now cowered in submission. With every thrust her eyes bulged and a look of amazement creased her face. She was enjoying being dominated, used, face fucked. The look in her eyes, a look of love, grew to that I had seen in others, both man and woman, when their very survival depends on another. Her hands had sneaked around my thighs and were gently tugging at my buttocks. She was deep throating and wanted to go deeper, but I knew this could initiate a premature ejaculation in me. As the rim of my knob drew back against her epiglottis she retched again as I quickly withdrew from her mouth. There was no danger of her biting me until I had my glans on her palate.

The maid fell backwards on to the sheet, used and spent. As a doctor it confirmed what I had suspected, she was heavily pregnant. The fullness of her breasts, enlarged and clearly defined areoles and perky nipples indicated that she was more than six months into her gestation. The bulging belly and outwardly protruding navel indicated she may be closer to term. A first pregnancy and a small foetus for sure. Beneath her gravid belly was a near term birth canal. Her labia were greatly engorged, dark brown tending to purple like her areoles. The lips on either side were thin and curtain like, with the angular striation of a cowrie shell, glistening, almost dripping with vaginal fluid. The indications were that she was not far from giving birth.

She made no effort to stop me as I slid my cock into her cunt. It was easy but I could not put any weight upon her for the safety of her and the baby. I began to fuck her in a gentle way, revelling in the thoughts that flow through my head about sex and the meaning of life. Here I was only millimetres from a new life, brought about by a prior sex act. Someone had done just this many months before. I orgasmed easily in that slippery environment, in the warmth of her cute little body I pumped a fair load of my sperm and wished them well on their suicidal journey.

No, she did not orgasm, in fact she remained motionless, inert, but strangely involved. We kept eye contact throughout and I could mark each trust against her now aligned cervix by the subtle lift of her eyelids. As I withdrew my cock I sank to the floor to kiss her labia in appreciation for the temporary use of her body. That she liked. Also it was too good an opportunity to miss, I slowly worked my fingers and then my thumb into her. At first she winced, but the oxytocin in her system had relaxed the pubic musculature and my hand made full entry. Immediately I could feel the head of her baby in the correct position for a normal vaginal delivery and slowly withdrew to save further complication.

I dressed and left the room as quickly as possible as the maid lay back on the bed.

On leaving the room I went to the desk. "Sister, the emergency admission in room 101 will be fine. I expect you will call be in a day or so."

"Khob Khun Ka, Doctor."

luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers