The Maid: Domestic Indulgence

Story Info
A married couple decided to engage in romantic power play.
844 words
3.41
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**_The Maid Chapter 1: My Evenings_**

I'm dressed in nothing but an apron tied around my waist. My ponytail trailed behind, and my high heels clicked back and forth as I fixed the drink he asked for;

"Bourbon- fill the glass to the top and bring it back to me."

I put the glass on a tray and walked back into the living room. There he was, waiting in his chair. He was smoking, and still fully dressed. I placed the tray on the table beside him. He tipped the ash from his cigarette and smiled. I had prepared the drink exactly as he asked.

"Good girl," he says. I smile, but before I can respond he says "get on your knees." I followed his instructions and sat on my knees before him. He picked up the glass;

"This is for you," my eyes widened

"You're going to drink this until this point-"

He pointed to a spot more than half way down the glass almost reaching the bottom;

"- then you can stop."

Nervously I nodded my head yes. He touched my chin, bringing my head up and said:

"I want to hear you say it."

I replied:

"Yes, Master"

He smiles and hands me the glass of bourbon. Before I start drinking he said-

"Take gulps, I want to watch you become intoxicated."

I began, taking one shot like sip before I put the glass down. It burns in a good way and I look at him and he nods:

"More"

This continues until there is only a shot left in the glass.

"Pass it to me," he says.

I do. From my movements I can tell I am already drunker than I think. He throws back the shot and puts his cigarette out. He looks at me, dizzy with bourbon.

"Put your hands on my lap and come close to me"

I follow his instructions. His lap is warm and I lay my head there. I smile, I'm drunk; and he's adjusting in some way I can't quite see. But it's alright. He touches my back with his hands warmly and I moan softly. He brings his hands up to the back of my neck and the back of my head and tightens his grip around my ponytail. He brings my face up to look at him and I notice his tie is loose.

"You've been a very good girl."

"Yes, Master"

"And my darling, you've been behaving so well."

"Yes, Master"

"I'm going to show you how much I appreciate your service to me."

"Yes, Master."

My pussy gets so wet when we talk like this to each other. I can feel our roles seeping into our passion. He bring me up into the chair with him and I sit on his lap. He readjust his hands. One is still wrapped around my neck. The other is grabbing and rubbing my pussy. I spill out even more wetness as he whispers in my ear.

"This is what you deserve"

"Mmmh,"

I moan as my clit tingles from stimulation. He rubs faster and I squirt a little right on his pants.

"Mmh that's my good girl"

He picks me up off his lap and carries me over to the bedroom where he lays me on the edge the bed. I'm below him looking up at him with gleaming eyes as he unbuckles his belt. His imprint is bulging and I can smell him. I lick him through his underwear- he pulls them down and quickly puts himself into my mouth. Back and forth he slides. Deliciously gathering my saliva as he moves up and down.

"Mmmh, mmnf"

My mouth filled with him, sending pleasure chills all throughout my body. He reaches behind me and rubs my pussy some more. I deep throat him and gag once pulling him out of my mouth. I turn around on all fours and begin begging him for doggiestyle. I bounce my ass up and down and tell him I'm ready.

"My pussy is ready for your pleasure Master."

I spread my pussy lips open.

"Please Master, I am ready for your cock."

As he rubs the head of his cock against my pussy, I can feel the blood flowing through his tip. He pushes it against my wet pussy, tingling, full of blood from my excitement.

"Fuck me, Master"

He pushes himself inside. My pussy tightens around him and my cream releases.

"Aaahhh"

I moan loudly as he begins to pick up his rhythm. He grabs my ponytail and says assertively;

"Confess to me."

"You're the only one I serve"

I can hear the bed moving back forth. He is crouched over me.

"Good girl"

He pushes his body down onto mine forcing me to lay flat on my belly as he fucks me from behind. He grabs one of my arms and puts it behind my back. I start to squirt, wetting him and the bed.

_**The Maid Chapter 2: My Nights**_

_**The Maid Chapter 3: My Mornings**_

**_The Maid Chapter 4: My Afternoons_**