The Maid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karaline
karaline
956 Followers

"I want to see your eyes when I take you." He whispered gazing at her intently. His words sent a shudder of arousal rippling through her.

She gazed up at him, drinking in the sight of his perfect form. He was towering above her, his arms braced on either side of her head. His dark hair was no longer combed back but dangled messily over his face. She lifted her hand and and let it drift along his chest and down his arm. Dark, coarse hairs peppered his torso. She glanced at his face and found that a look of triumph was dancing in his eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her again greedily, his tongue darting into her mouth. She kissed him back, basking in the freedom of being able to see him, to touch him, to taste him. He began to move, slowly at first but soon he was thrusting into her with everything he had. The sensation of completion she felt on having him inside her was delicious, she didn't want it to end. She raked her fingers down his back, and felt him shudder in response.

He rolled over, pulling her with him so she was straddling him. He gripped her waist, his fingers digging into her behind as he pulled her towards him and thrust into her, grinding his pelvis into hers. She gasped at the invasion.

His hands began to travel up her torso, briefly enveloping her waist before wondering onwards toward her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, dragging his thumbs across her nipples, pinching them gently until she felt them harden in response to his touch.

"Fuck me." he growled.

And she did. Abandoning herself to their mutual pleasure, she rode him, grinding her pelvis against his, seeking that perfect angle and the delicious friction that would send her plummeting into another orgasm. His hands were gripping her hips and she could feel his fingers digging into her flesh as he pulled her towards him and thrust into her.

They found a rhythm together and she could feel herself beginning to unravel as another orgasm began to sweep over her. It felt like she was being bombarded by crashing waves from a reckless, stormy sea. She leant over him, desperately gripping the headboard, clinging to it, trying to anchor herself against the onslaught of sensations she was experiencing. She threw her head back and cried his name as she came. She fell forward, letting go of the headboard as tremors wracked her body. Unable to hold herself up any longer, she collapsed onto his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his grip as he rolled her back underneath him. He wasn't far behind her; he thrust into her aggressively a handful more times until he went rigid and held her even tighter. She watched as he climaxed, he came with a roar, his eyes were closed but his face was contorted with pleasure.

He collapsed on top of her, covering her body with his, still lodged inside of her, he buried his face in her neck. They both lay still as their breathing returned to normal.

"You are incredible." He whispered softly against her hair. She turned to face him unsure if she'd heard right and was taken aback by the look of admiration she found in his eyes.

He held her in his arms for what felt like an eternity and she listened as their breathing returned to normal. Finally he Rolled off her and lay with his eyes closed.

She sat up and looked around the bedroom. It looked splendid in its understated luxury and she wondered, not for the first time that day how on earth she ended up there. She reached down and tentatively pulled the sheet up over herself, covering her nudity. All consuming desire was no longer clouding her judgement and she was filled again with wretched, crushing, self doubt.

She looked down at Stephano. He was lying on his back, hands behind his head, gazing back at her questioningly. She studied his face; she noticed for the first time that he had the beginning of laughter lines around his eyes. He was a typically handsome Italian man, strong masculine features. He had classic good looks; strong jaw, chiselled bone structure, dark well defined brow and those fathomlessly dark eyes. She wondered at his age. He seemed older than her, but not by much. She let her eyes wonder down to his torso, the position he was lying in accentuated the muscles in his chest and his abdomen. What does he see in her? Why was he so enchanted with her? She frowned to herself, shaking her head in bafflement.

This all seemed to be happening so quickly. She had intended to stay uninvolved, to keep the relationship physical. Who was she trying to kid? She couldn't do this. She had never been the kind of person who could just have sex with someone without getting emotionally involved; she was sure getting emotionally involved with Stephano was a bad idea. What was she even doing there? Having sex in a hotel room with a strange man she barely even knew, had hardly ever spoken to; what was she thinking, she didn't do things like this! Suddenly she felt cheap, like a whore.

Her skin on her face started to feel warm and she knew she was blushing. As she started to get up, her movements were sudden and jerky. "I-I should go..."

She thought she saw hurt flicker across his face ever so briefly, before the familiar Stephano returned. His stare hardened and quick as a flash he had pulled her back down and straddled her, arms brached on either side of her shoulders, effectively trapping her.

"No, you shouldn't." He began kissing her face softly.

She struggled to rise. "But, I..."

"No, you are staying. You said you had three hours." He cupped one of her breasts in his hands, leant down and drew the nipple into his mouth. Simultaneously he pushed her back onto the bed. She could feel that he was hard again, already. She tried to fight it, to stay in control but already she was losing herself to the delicious sensation as arousal raised its sultry head again in her consciousness.

Suddenly his mobile phone rang, interrupting them. The noise was piercing and loud, penetrating her aroused state and startling her. He leaned across her and pressed a button, cutting it off without even looking it. He trapped the same nipple in his mouth and continued. Almost immediately the infernal noise started again. He sighed noisily and picked it up.

After a brief glance at the screen he looked back down at her.

"I have to take this."

He pressed a button, and holding it to his ear barked a greeting impatiently.

"Pronto?"

She could faintly hear that the caller on the other end of the line was male, but not what he was saying. Stephano climbed off her, returning to his previous place on the bed and concentrated intently on the conversation. She rolled on to her side so she could look at him as he spoke, watching him awkwardly. He sounded irritated, but his face told a different story. He was watching her through narrowed, stormy eyes; that roamed up and down her body hungrily.

Eventually, he stopped talking and simply listened. Absently, he reached towards her and starting at the top of her throat, just beneath her chin, began tracing a line down her skin with his finger. Lazily, it curved down in between her breasts. He began speaking again in harsh clipped tones, but as he did so he continued to watch her with a heated gaze.

His hand travelled torturously slowly down her torso, following the line of her waist, her hip before moving towards her sex; she unconsciously arched towards his touch as it crept closer. She could feel her heartbeat accelerate and her breathing become erratic as he found her entrance. She was already wet with anticipation. She watched as a hungry smile spread across his face and let out a fervid sigh as he gently slid two of his fingers inside of her.

Suddenly, the phone call was over. Without breaking eye contact or removing his fingers, he leaned over her as he put the phone back on the bedside table. He kissed her then, slowly. She closed her eyes as she was pulled back under his spell.

"I can see you again on Saturday?" He asked, his gaze intense.

His fingers were inside her, and he was stroking her gently, searchingly, her fists clenched and her toes curled.

She was finding it hard to think straight, and briefly she wondered if he was doing it on purpose; using this power he had over her to influence her answer. He was already drifting down to her chest, he caught a nipple in his mouth. Whether it was his intention or not, it was working. She would have agreed to almost anything right then, and seeing again him was exactly what she wanted to do. She gripped his hair in her fists, tilted her head back and sighed, losing herself again to his torments.

"Andrea?" she shivered at the sound of his voice as he said her name. He was still traveling downwards, his lips brushing across her stomach, towards her groin.

"Yes, okay." her voice sounded unexpectedly breathy to her ears.

"Va bene." He said, climbing off her and he lowering himself between her legs. He put his hands behind her knees pushing them up towards her chest and caught her clitoris, pulling it into his mouth, dragging his teeth across it gently. She gasped with renewed fervour at the sensation and wondered if she could withstand another assault from this insatiable man.

-

He was lying behind her, encasing her in his arms, his chest pressed against her back as he stroked her hair and laid gentle kisses along her neck. She couldn't quite decide how she felt; partly like she was trapped, but partly like she was being held, cherished, and worshiped. It always seemed a bit like that, with him.

He spoke, interrupting her thoughts, his voice like honey. "You need to go soon, would you like to take a shower?

"That would be lovely, thank you."

She was in the shower, alone. It was very posh, and it was strange to be using the shower in a hotel room instead of just cleaning it, but it was very enjoyable and it was far superior to the one in her bathroom at home. She still felt troubled about the afternoons events, but less so. She was confused by Stephano, he seemed controlling and aggressive at times, but then so confusingly, beguilingly sensitive by turns. She leaned against the tiles and closed her eyes; she was too tired and dazed to think very hard about it, so instead she enjoyed the sensation of the hot water as it tumbled over her body.

When she crept shyly out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, she found he was dressed and sitting on the bed. He'd collected her discarded clothes from where they were lying forlornly on the floor, left all those hours ago. She quickly dressed and he buttoned up the front of her blouse. It was an oddly tender gesture.

As they wait for the lift, he holds her close to him speaking quietly but firmly into her hair

"Where are you going? Let me take you."

"You really don't need to do that. I can get the bus."

She stole a glance up at him, biting her lip nervously. She couldn't keep letting him do this; she had to keep some distance from him.

He looked at her for a long time without speaking. Finally he exhaled.

"Okay." He said quietly, stroking her cheek.

Clearly he wasn't happy about this. His answer was curt, but he didn't insist.

The lift doors pinged open, breaking the awkward moment.

He walked her to the bus stop and the bus arrived almost immediately cutting their parting short. They kissed briefly just before she climbed aboard, and he handed her his card.

"Ring me." He said. She nodded as she disappeared onto the bus.

She sank gratefully into a seat, relishing the time alone so she could gather her thoughts before she had to pick Sophia up from her friend Mia's house. She studied the business card he'd given her. It was expensive looking; when she ran her finger over it she could feel that the lettering was slightly raised. She turned it over in her hands, hoping that somehow it would offer the key to understanding him, that it would be imbued in the material it was made of, but it was disappointingly absent. It seemed he was a financial analyst, whatever that entailed. She stowed the card away safely in her purse and before she knew it, it was time to get off the bus.

She arrived at the familiar comfortable chaos that was Helen's home. Mia and Sophia were sitting at the kitchen table constructing things from loom bands. Sophia had made Andrea a bracelet. From somewhere above, she could hear bangs and thumps as the younger brothers rampaged around upstairs.

"Would you like some soup?" Asked Helen.

It smelled wonderful and the idea of soup at Helens familiar kitchen table felt so welcome after such an emotional roller coaster of a day, but Andrea felt anxious too.

"No, I'm fine really." Andrea replied politely. In actuality she was ravenous, but Helen seemed to know that.

"Have some! There's plenty leftover, and Sophia has eaten already." She was already ladling it into bowls. "I was going to eat when James got back, but I'll have some with you." She said, smiling.

Helen made a space on the kitchen table by clearing some Lego and loom bands out of the way and piling some bills up off to the side, as they both sat down to eat. Andrea fell on the food like a starving woman. She was so hungry she gulped it down, barely taking the time to notice its contents; spinach and lentil, with Turkish bread. She glanced up to find Helen staring at her looking bemused.

"You were hungry then?"

"Thank you, this is delicious! I was famished, I didn't have any lunch." She felt herself blush.

"Are you okay? You seem flushed."

"I'm fine, really." She managed to resist the urge to cast her glance in the direction of the girls, but she could feel Sophia's curious stare boring into her. Helen looked at her strangely but thankfully didn't say anything more.

They left Helen and Mia's later than planned, and after a rushed journey home with no less than three new loom bracelets adorning her wrists, she finally got Sophia into bed.

"Mummy, what did you do today while I was at Mia's house?"

Of course Sophia was going to ask this; she had a memory like an elephant and was incorrigibly curious. Andrea hurriedly thought up white lie.

"Oh, I just did a bit of shopping honey" This seemed to work, despite the lack of shopping in evidence.

"Mrs. Templeton says we must always eat our lunch." Sophia explained earnestly.

"Mrs Templeton is absolutely right. It was very remiss of me not to. Eating lunch is very important." Andrea replied solemnly. "But, so is getting lots of sleep, especially if you have school in the morning. It's very late, Sophia." She leant forward and kissed her daughter on the forehead before switching the bedroom light off and leaving her to sleep.

She lay in her own bed, staring out of window at the silhouette of the sycamore tree as she wondered about him. Now she was finally alone again she wanted to analyse what happened, to try and decide out how she felt about it; to figure out where to go from here. Instead, she fell quickly into a satisfied, contented sleep.

karaline
karaline
956 Followers
12