The Maid in the Jacuzzi

Story Info
Who was that sleeping man? Did she care?
2.9k words
53.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
514 Followers

Genevieve was rarely homesick now. She'd found other ways to keep herself busy since she had taken up sleeping with her employer, the man who owned the expensive estate she worked on.

Gen was the personal maid to a millionaire family run by a young CEO who was coming slowly into his inheritance as his father continued to ail. He was rich, indulgent, good looking, and arrogant. And he loved his privacy as much as he loved having sex with the people who worked beneath him. Hiring Gen while on a trip to Paris was for him a natural thing. She was pretty, with short curled blonde locks around her shoulders and almond-shaped blue eyes. And she was easy, and liked to suck cock. How could he go wrong?

Moving her to America was not so hard to do, either, not for a man of his growing means. He got the passport, the work visa, and she was on a plane and moving into his homes as easily as it was to say it. Gen followed him around, acting as his personal maid, because he knew he could trust her. She was a twenty-something girl who knew she had a good thing going on, and didn't have any aspirations of her own. She wouldn't give out any of his personal information, he was pretty sure he'd bought her silence with his money. And he could afford to have one maid around that would move with his household, from place to place, without making attachments.

Gen fit the requirements perfectly, and wondered who had done all this for him before she came along. She wasn't his personal advisor. He had a whole team of those. She wasn't someone he shared intimacy with constantly, either. He had women he was courting both publicly and privately who had earned that place with their beauty, notoriety and money. She was just a maid.

But it was Gen that cleaned up for her boss. It was Gen that took care of things like the mess immediately after his late night parties and indulgences. She picked up the trailing clothes and spilled glasses. She cleaned up the left-overs that probably only old Spanish women would clean up. And she did it without complaining.

At first, moving to America had left her homesick. But, she had found something new to do, after all, to keep her from feeling so alone.

Gen had discovered the art of exhibitionism. Unbeknownst to her boss so far, Gen no longer wore underwear when she worked. She wore the expected French maid outfit, because her employer thought it was cute. But he hadn't desired her private company for several weeks now, and that meant he hadn't discovered how revealing that outfit would be if Gen no longer sported a brassiere and panties. The short black skirt was flounced out by attached rippling underskirts added to it for style's sake alone. But now the ruffled up edges barely hid her bare naked nether flesh. Normally she wore a pair of satin panties. But now, Gen wore nothing.

During her stay with her employer, moving from his out-of-town estates to his inner-city penthouses, Gen had the chance to witness some of his wilder desires. She also had a chance to watch some of his personal movies. And he loved to record women wearing nothing on in public places and then watch the tapes later.

Watching such a tape one day while vacuuming in a bedroom, Gen had paused to watch the camera zooming in on a woman sitting on a park bench. Her legs were slightly spread while she was engrossed in a newspaper, her face hidden from the camera as it zoomed in between her thighs. Watching the camera, and hearing her employer's familiar panting going along with the tape, had made Gen become instantly wet. And she'd felt the need to masturbate immediately.

For days, she'd thought about the tape, about what it contained. Men watching women who thought no one noticed that they were exposed beneath their clothing for all to see, if only they knew where to look.

Gen was hooked. The thought of walking around the rich and lavish houses and apartments, strolling casually by important guests and business men, holding a feather duster or a tray of drinks, and not wearing any panties what so ever -- it was a thrill Gen suddenly craved.

It was a thrill she intended to indulge!

Of course, leave it to the boss to suddenly decide he didn't want to have any company, and leave it to him to choose to go to roost in one of the more subdued and boring city penthouses he owned.

Gen sighed, picking up a pair of jogging pants from off a treadmill and walking toward the bathroom at the back of the small personal gym. There, she deposited them into a large canvas bag hooked up on a frame with wheels, a laundry hamper just for towels, cloths, and gym clothes, or whatever else she might find around this area.

She moved into the changing room, picking up a white terry cloth robe and dropping it into the hamper. Then she walked around, looking for more left over towels. Gen frowned, finding two leading out onto the balcony. Then she looked up at the sound of running, moving water.

Someone was in the Jacuzzi!

Gen pulled back behind the doorway to the change room, peering into the balcony's space. An older man was partially submerged in the Jacuzzi, which was running now. The wooden octagonal tub was steaming, but the thick leafed plants hedging it were still. The man was asleep.

Gen studied him, coming out further from the change room. He had black hair parted off to one side, flecked with a steely grey streak or two, a stray grey strand here and there. He had the look of a rich man used to luxury, and used to having serving people moving around him. So Gen shrugged and came out of the changing room.

Slowly, like a panther, she circled around behind the Jacuzzi, keeping herself out of the light of the setting sun in order not to disturb the sleeping man. She didn't recognize him, but now that she thought about it, she had been told her boss's partner in this city would be coming to stay with him.

This must be him, this must be the man.

Now on the other side of the tub, Gen found the man's clothes. He had piled them neatly on the short steps into the tub, which was rare. Most men never bothered to clean up after themselves. Gen smiled wryly, wondering if the man was married. She picked up the clothes and took a moment to look at his hands. He was sporting a golden band on his ring finger, so Gen shrugged. All the good men were married.

The maid took the clothes silently back to the changing room, and dropped them onto a bench inside. Then she went to a set of shelves and got a nice thick dressing robe of near velvety material. Surely the man would appreciate having his clothes out of the way of the water, and being able to find a robe like this nearby would be a delightful convenience.

Gen took the robe out to the balcony, peering up through the thin slanted screens that kept any high flying birds or bugs from coming into the balcony area itself. The evening promised to be cool. Gen wondered if she should wake the man, or let him wake slowly to the chill himself. She decided the second answer was best.

As she was walking away from him, Gen heard a slight splash. She turned around, but the man hadn't moved a muscle. She frowned, her pretty lips moving as she bit her bottom lip.

Was he awake?

Gen raised an eyebrow and watched for a few more minutes, but the man did not stir. His face seemed serene and well flushed, so he hadn't died. She shrugged, but as she turned to walk away from him this time, a nasty thought occurred to her.

What would it be like to expose herself to him?

His eyes were closed. He wouldn't see a thing. And it would be such a thrill!

Gen slowly walked over to the front of the balcony, looking down into the quiet city from the height of the penthouse. No one would see her up here. The nearest buildings were quite far away and most were smaller than the hotel in which her boss had made his home away from home. She turned around, facing the Jacuzzi, and began to unbutton the front of her uniform.

She peeled each of the buttons apart, one by one, until at last the front of her black dress fell to the sides, and her round breasts pushed forward. Standing with her legs spread, Gen reached down to the hem of her dress and lifted the skirt up, exposing her shaven sex to the man sleeping in front of her.

He didn't move a muscle.

Gen smiled, then shivered. She held her skirt up with one hand, letting the other travel languidly down to between her thighs. She cupped her sex with her fingers but took little time before she was pulling her lips apart.

"Mmm," she moaned, beginning to tease at the pearl of her clit.

She fingered it, and closed her eyes, pretending inside her mind that the man in the tub was awake, watching her. Maybe, in her fantasy world, he would be her boss. And he would demand that she do this for him, when he finally realized she wore no panties under her uniform. Maybe he never touched her, never pleased her, but insisted she please herself just like this, in front of him, every night. From a distance.

Gen groaned, biting her bottom lip harder this time to keep in the whining. She slipped two fingers lower, teasing at the thin but swollen outer labia around her slit. Then she slipped them inside, stretching her hole as she began to vigorously finger her hole. She sighed, letting her head drop back, as she began to climax. Her fingers thrust up and up inside her, in and out rhythmically.

"Bravo," came a deep and resonating voice.

Gen's eyes flew open. The man was awake and watching her!

"Don't stop on my behalf," he said in a quiet but firm voice that spoke of New York elites.

Gen gulped, blushed a deep burgundy, and ran for the changing room, hiding her face in her hands. She ducked around the doorway, her heart beating hard in her chest as she gasped for breath.

The man was calling out to her now.

"Miss? Miss, come back, please. Please?"

Gen gulped again. Should she go back? She blinked.

Wasn't this the epitome of all her tiny deceitfulness? Wasn't this what she had hoped for when she started not wearing her panties and bra, to be found out and exposed?

Slowly, Gen came out from where she was hiding, eyes down, skirt down, hands over her top.

"Don't be so shy, miss. I wasn't angry with you. In fact, I was quite entertained."

Was he mocking her?

She looked up, and he beckoned her closer.

"Now, what will it take for you to...continue what you were doing?"

Gen blushed again, looking away from the man's kind but gunmetal grey eyes.

He waited, then asked her again.

"Miss? I truly would love to see how you finish up."

Well, Gen told herself in a slightly scolding tone. This is what you wanted, after all. She looked up and the man patted the stairs top step, smiling encouragingly. Gen came over, slowly, her feet feeling as if they were made of lead. She climbed up the first step, then kicked off her shoes and continued up the next step. On the third step, she sat down, facing him.

"You're a very beautiful girl. And you were so vocal only a moment ago," he said, putting a wet but very warm hand on Gen's thigh.

"If Monsieur wishes, I will speak. I do not have much to say, Monsieur. I beg forgive -- "

"Please," the man said softly, putting up his hand. "Don't beg me, not just yet."

He put his hand back on her thigh, and Gen sat up straight. He rubbed his fingers in slow, lazy circles, moving steadily up the inside of the maid's leg.

Gen felt her face flushing, getting heated as his touch came close to being intimate just before he pulled away.

"Now, where were we?" he said.

Gen coughed slightly. Was she really about to do this? Was she really going to continue...touching herself? In front of a stranger?

Yes. She was.

Gen looked down, lifting up the hem of her skirt again and pulling the ruffles out of the way. She blinked, seeing her shaven pussy in a new light suddenly. It practically glowed. She moved her fingers to her hairless mons.

"Part yourself for me," the man said quietly.

And Gen did.

She tucked her skirt under her elbows, holding it against her torso as both her hands went to her smooth cunt lips and began to pull them apart.

"You're a very beautiful young woman. I can see why he likes you. Please, go on."

Gen stared down at the pearlescent and glistening clitoris situated at the top of her sex. Then she put one fingertip on top of it, and rolled it slightly in its hood. The feeling made her gasp.

"More," the man said in a husky voice.

Part of the maid thought she should look up and see if he was playing with himself in the Jacuzzi jets. But part of her knew to just keep at what she was doing. If anything was exciting him, it was watching her give herself pleasure. And that itself was enough inspiration for her to continue.

Gen put two fingers on her clit now and rubbed it faster, harder, teasing it until it was completely stiff and erect, a tiny hard bud in her sex. Then she moved her two fingers lower, smoothly sliding them over her folds. The man groaned, watching her as she moved her fingers over her sweet and juicy inner labia. They were slender compared to the chubby ones she was holding aside, but they were even more sensitive. She played over them, groaning.

"Go inside. Let me watch you finger yourself."

Gen obeyed, licking her lips and bending at the waist slightly to watch herself. Her two fingers slipped up inside her wet cunt, as deep as she could make them go. Then she wriggled them once before pulling them back out. Into herself they went again, and soon, she was finger-fucking herself furiously.

The man was groaning, audibly, watching her. Gen looked up, staring at his face with her desire. And he happened to look up himself just then. Without saying a word, he reached out and gripped her by the hips. Mercilessly, he pulled her into the hot broiling waters of the Jacuzzi, and put her in his lap. Gen put her hands on either side of his face, her nails clinging to his moist dark hair.

She could feel his hands underneath her, between their bodies. He gripped his hard cock and slickly slid it up inside Gen's now aching sheath until she was completely full of him, full of this cock that she had yet to see but could not feel every inch of.

Gen sighed, riding up and down in the water. The man's hands were on her hips for only a moment before he realized Gen needed no help and encouragement. Then they were in her uniform, pulling it off her shoulders until her breasts were completely exposed. Gen watched as his mouth quickly came down over one rosy nipple, suckling and biting at it hungrily.

It was not long before they were both cumming on the balcony, in the Jacuzzi, the hot waters roiling around them more from Gen's bouncing and his gyrations than from the hot water jets spilling around them.

"Gods, no wonder he takes you everywhere," the man said, groaning as he finished spurting his seed deep inside the maid's womb.

"Monsieur," Gen gasped. "I must ask who you are!"

"You don't know?" the man said, gasping and panting and looking up at Gen.

She petted his cheeks, staying still in his lap and keeping his half-hard cock still deep inside her sex.

"Non, Monsieur, I do not! I am sorry, I must seem...loose. I thought it would be okay if we made love, Monsieur. I am so sorry!"

"No no no! It's okay!"

The man smiled gratefully at Gen, stroking her breasts with his warm hands.

"I haven't had sex like that in ten years. You are wonderful, every bit as wonderful as he said you would be."

"He told you of me?"

"Of course! You're the only maid he has that doesn't wear underwear."

"He noticed?"

"He did. And he told me to come here."

"Monsieur are you -- "

"I'm his father."

The man smiled brightly, and pushed himself further up into Gen, even with his flaccid member. And she smiled back, blinking.

This was her employer's father? Now she could understand better his wild sexual ways. And to think...he had noticed her pantyless condition after all!

DireLilith
DireLilith
514 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories