The Maid of Honor Ch. 1

Story Info
Katrina heads to hometown for girlfriend's wedding.
1k words
3.84
32.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina sat in her first-class seat on her flight from New York to Des Moines, Iowa. She was headed back to her hometown for her best friend April's wedding. April had asked her to be the maid of honor, and how could she say no? Even though they hadn't spent much time together in the eight years since Katrina moved away for college, the two girls had an inexplicable bond that had grown as they discussed boyfriends and experiences over the phone. Katrina had planned some hot thrills for the bride-to-be before she tied the knot, and couldn't wait to see how her friend would respond to the challenge.

Katrina was on her second drink and already starting to feel a little giddy. She exchanged flirting glances with the attractive man across the aisle and conversed with the flight attendant in her sexiest voice, hoping he'd get turned on by listening. She wasn't in the mood to play anything out though, so she soon drifted off and began thinking of seeing April and all their high school friends again. She and April had been inseparable at one time. They had always made a real eye-catching team – Katrina tall and curvy with curly light brown hair and April a stunning petite redhead. April had gotten most of the attention when they were younger; Katrina was top of her class and most guys were afraid to approach her, plus she had been shy back then.

"Not now," she mused. A college experience far from home and big-city life had gotten her over her insecurities. Now she played her body (and mind) for its strongest points, and men flocked to her sensual confidence. She was still choosy, and had only let a few men actually become her lovers, but she'd really reveled in her sexual experiences – most of her boyfriends teased her that she had turned from small-town girl into nymphomaniac. She'd broken up with her last boyfriend several months ago, and had gotten over the heartache enough to feel her hormones straining for some new adventures.

Katrina smoothed her linen trousers over her rounded hips and re-settled in the seat. Several of her recent conversations with April had her intrigued. April was marrying Justin, her high-school sweetheart, and despite her vixenish looks, had held off sleeping with him until about a year ago. Katrina was happy to hear she was really enjoying her first sexual experience. April looked up to her friend as an experienced older sister, and they'd had some pretty graphic conversations on the phone about her technique – and his size. Katrina could hardly believe it when April said Justin had a 10-inch penis. He'd been the star of the basketball team, but in her experience the jocks actually turned out to have the smallest dicks. Katrina smiled. That's an experience I bet she enjoyed…

Starting to drift off to sleep under the warm airline blanket, Katrina pressed her fingers between her legs and smiled slightly at the heat that emanated from her crotch. She started to visualize Justin pumping his 10 inches hard into his fiancée's moist pussy as she arched into the onslaught. An hour later she was startled awake by the flight attendant who smiled knowingly at her flushed face and the position of her wrist beneath the blanket. Katrina couldn't remember the details of the dream she'd been having, only that it seemed hot. Sure enough, she could feel that her panties were soaked, even through to the fabric of her pants in places. Finding her composure, Katrina unbuckled her seatbelt and began gathering her things. She had one of her bags in the overhead compartment across the aisle, and as she lifted her arms, she took the opportunity to thrust out her breasts, pulling her shirt out of its waistband to reveal a smooth strip of her stomach to the man she'd been flirting with earlier. She struggled for a few seconds with the bag above.

"Let me help you with that," he said as he rose to his feet, pressing her body aside gently with his well-muscled shoulder. The physical contact was not an accident, and Katrina thought she could detect the slight bulge of a partially-stiff cock through the fabric of his pants. "I'm Matt, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Matt. I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to chat on the flight. I guess I fell asleep. Are you in Des Moines for long?"

"Just until this Sunday. I'm in for a visit to my grandparents," he replied.

"I fly back on Sunday, too! What time is your flight?"

"3pm."

"Mine, too." The doors had been opened and the first-class passengers were starting to de-board the plane. Matt insisted on carrying Katrina's bag out of the plane, and he took the opportunity to check out her body from the rear as he watched her hips sway in front of him up the narrow aisle. She took back her bag at the end of the gate and locked his eyes with hers. "I guess I'll see you on Sunday, then," she said slowly with a smile.

April and Justin were waiting in the quiet airport lobby. No hustle and bustle out here. Katrina took in a sharp breath as she caught sight of the two. April had always been good-looking, but the woman grabbing her into an excited hug was hotter than every!! She had her straight hair layered around her face in a cut that accentuated her cheekbones and bright blue eyes, and had chosen a cherry red lipstick for her pouty rosebud lips.

April's sundress hugged every curve and stopped barely three inches below her butt. Justin put his arm around her incredibly small waist and kissed Katrina on the cheek. The scent of his musky aftershave filled her nostrils. The two of them led Katrina out to the car. She couldn't keep her eyes off April's ripe round ass twitching under her sundress with every step – so she tried walking next to Justin, but kept catching herself fixating on Justin's crotch, trying to make out the line of his long dick. Her panties grew even wetter, and Katrina knew this weekend was not going to be easy unless she found an outlet for her passions.

To Be Continued...