The Maid of Honor Ch. 2

Story Info
Katrina helps April with her bridal lingerie.
1.5k words
3.93
31.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin let April and Katrina out of the car at the home of the woman who was fitting Katrina's bridesmaid dress. The dressmaker went into her sewing room and brought out a beautiful modern coral pink gown, long with a sheer layer over a deeper rose fabric. The two girls ran to the bathroom with the dress and Katrina began shedding her clothes. Since the dress only covered one shoulder, she discarded her bra, too and soon stood before her friend clad only in her still-damp g-string, hoping April wouldn't notice the dark spot in her panties.

Her rose-colored nipples grew firm at the slight chill in the air. Katrina took one admiring glance at her body in the mirror and slipped the dress over her curly head. Luckily it was bias-cut, so the fabric draped smoothly over Katrina's curves. The neckline of the dress revealed her bare shoulder and a perfectly-defined collarbone. Lower it settled around her full hips and thighs, flattering like few dresses did on her voluptuous figure. It clung to her narrow waist. The dress even revealed the sexy curve on the underside of her full high breasts. Except for her nipples standing defiantly against the filmy fabric, the dress was perfect.

"Very good choice of underwear, dear," April said. Katrina blushed, and April laughed at her expression. "What's on your mind, girlfriend? No lines!" Katrina joined her laughter.

"Now I need to get rid of these lines, huh?" Katrina pulled the fabric tight across her straining nipples, and the girls exploded into laughter. Katrina changed back into her normal clothes and paid the seamstress for the work she'd done.

April and Katrina got back into the car, where Justin was pumping out some sultry hip-hop songs. The beats and sexy lyrics got Katrina even more turned on as she shifted her legs in the back seat of Justin's Mustang convertible. Not the easiest ride for someone with as long of legs as Katrina had, but as she shifted to find a more comfortable position, the bass vibrating under her seat sent a thrill through her throbbing lower parts. She positioned her aching pussy in just the right spot and let the wind whip her hair around as they sped down the highway toward the mall. As the music grew in intensity, Katrina let herself go, and she gasped into the wind as a mini orgasm slowly rocked her body. Her eyes closed and she pushed her fingers through her hair. As she came to, she noticed that Justin's eyes were fixed on her through the rear-view mirror, shifting through the gears aggressively as he watched her chest rise and fall with her post-orgasm release.

Dropping the girls off in front of the mall, Justin said he'd come pick them up in two hours and sped off, racing around the parking lot corners. Katrina thought it was a bit much to show off like that, but then again, he had just gotten a pretty hot show.

"Are you keeping that boy satisfied, April?" she asked. "It looks like he's got some steam to blow off."

"Well, I just 'blew' him in the airport parking lot before we picked you up, so he can't be that horny." Katrina laughed at how aggressive her friend had got since she had gotten a taste of sex and its pleasures. "Then again… You wouldn't believe it, Kat! We are both so hungry for sex – it's like we never stop."

"Oh, maybe I would understand." She laughed and winked at her soon-to-be married friend as they strolled through the mall. The lingerie store was their goal, as April still hadn't bought her wedding negligee – she had wanted Katrina to help her find just the right look.

Katrina pulled a hot red lace bra and panty set off the rack in her size – 36C – before she met April in front of the bridal lingerie. She pointed toward a sheer white g-string with a diamond-look V-clasp in the back to nestle right at the top of the butt-cheeks. Then they picked out lace-top nylons and a lacy white garter belt. On their way to the dressing rooms, Katrina stopped April in front of a display of silk thong underwear that tied on the sides.

"You've got to get those underwear! They are so hot!" April looked hesitant. "C'mon, you can wear them for the bachelorette party tonight. You want to feel sexy your last night as a single woman, right?" Katrina cajoled. April slowly fingered the smooth bright fabric before grabbing a rich peacock blue strip of fabric and then found the matching triangle bra.

Katrina started to walk into one of the two free dressing rooms, but April pulled her into the other with her. "I'm never going to figure out these garter straps without your help," she protested. "Besides, I want you to tell me how I look." Katrina felt another surge of anticipatory fluids rush to her pussy as she thought of being naked with her friend again. I really need to get a man, she thought to herself as she locked the door behind them.

April first tried on the sexy two-piece set they'd just found, but they kept slipping off when she tried tying one side or the other. Finally, Katrina had to help hold one side while April tied the other. The string ties dangled on either side of her firm thighs. Katrina helped April tie on the silk bra which flattered her small bust and revealed just a hint of curve on either side of the cups. The fabric's rich texture flattered her creamy pale skin, and made her red hair even more vivid.

"Wow," was all Katrina could say. April ran her hands down her flat stomach and over her hips, turning as she did so to view her profile in the mirror. She arched her back to see the thong back disappear between her firm round ass.

"It does look pretty sexy, huh?" She agreed. "Your turn." April reclined on the seat in the corner and watched as Katrina stripped naked before slipping on the lacy demi-bra and low-rise panties that barely covered the hair above her wet pussy. The bra was almost too small and her nipples threatened to escape their sheer net prison.

"Guess I need a larger size, huh?"

April's eyes glinted as she swept them over Katrina's body. "No, I think it's perfect." She stood again next to her friend. "We are two sexy ladies, aren't we? Now help me with this other stuff." April tugged on the ties of her underwear and bra and watched them float to the floor before stepping into the sheer white g-string and stockings they had picked out. "Now how do I put on this?" she asked, dangling the lace and straps in front of her friend's face.

"OK, you fasten it around your waist, like this," Katrina hooked the lacy belt around her, brushing the small of her back with her fingers as she did so. April shivered. "Then clip each of the straps to your stockings. Kneeling behind her, Katrina slowly straightened each of the straps over the firm skin of April's ass, clipping them to the top of the stockings. She pulled the thigh-highs smooth around each of April's legs, her fingers just inches from her crotch. Katrina stood up and bent over in front of her friend to fasten the front straps. She suddenly became aware that April had a prime view of her out-thrust ass as she saw the bright pink of April's pussy pulse through the sheer wet fabric. Katrina stood up quickly, and her breasts bounced completely out of the cups. April gasped and covered her own bare breasts. Katrina looked down and laughed to break the sexual tension in the air.

"Listen, I'm going to go grab a larger size, OK? I'll be back." Katrina pulled on her clothes over the too-small lingerie and slipped out of the dressing room. It took her a while to find a 36D, but finally found it in a light pink shade that suited her complexion well. As Katrina neared the dressing room, she thought she heard a soft moan coming from inside. She stepped silently into the next stall and listened to the soft slurping noises and quick breathing. Her friend was finger-fucking herself! She stayed quietly in the next room until it became clear that April had climaxed. She knocked quietly on the dressing room door and April let her maid-of-honor back in. She looked flushed but happy. Katrina smiled as she tried on the larger bra while her friend rested in the corner. As they began to dress again, April confided that she was really horny.

"That makes two of us. I really wish I hadn't broken up with Eric last month – I really need an escort to this wedding. Weddings always make me horny."

"Well, I hope you don't mind if I take Justin aside for a couple of minutes when we get back home. I need some release." Katrina smiled, thinking April had just had a release, but grabbed her friend by the shoulders.

"Absolutely not. It's your bachelorette party tonight, and I don't want you worn out before we get started. Save some for your honeymoon, huh? C'mon, the tension will make it better." April grudgingly agreed and the pair gathered their new playthings.

To Be Continued...