The Maid the Butler and the Lady

Story Info
The Lady of the manor wants a bit of rough!
2.5k words
4.3
25.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I drove up the gravel drive to the Mansion where I worked. It had been easy the last few weeks as his Lord and Ladyship had been on holiday in the South of France.

For all that I was still tired as I got to fuck the house maid Sue over and over again. It was that costume. I had her on her back on the kitchen table, her black stockinged legs splayed, her ruffled white panties hooked over one ankle. I had her in the missionary, split chicken and doggie position. The best though was the last, with her bent over the kitchen table, her face pushed down, her ass up and her legs parted, amazing!

I parked my car around the back and slipped in through the servants entrance into the kitchen. The memories came flooding back. Sue face down on the table, her hands gripping it as I plunged into her glorious black haired pussy!

I called for Sue but she was nowhere to be found. All of a sudden the buzzer for the master bedroom went off. That was strange as his Lord and Ladyship weren't due back for another three days.

I ran up the stairs and went to the door of the master bedroom. I stood to attention and straitened my clothes before knocking on the door.

"Do come in Hilary." I heard the Lady instruct in her very rich plum English accent.

I pushed the double doors open in tandem and was instantly shocked by what I saw.

"I do beg your pardon M'lady," I apologised backing out of the room, covering my eyes.

"Its okay Hilary, you have permission." I took a deep breath and moved back into the room. There laying on the bed was her Ladyship. She was laying on her bed dressed in a white silk negligé, white stockings and a string of white pearls around her neck. Her silk neglige had been hiked up showing her lacy white panties. Panties that were playing host to her hand.

"I am so sorry Hils but I am on heat and need a darn good orgasm. The wretched batteries in my vibrator have gone and ran out," she complained holding her big black vibrator for me to see. "Do we have any more in the house?"

"I don't think so M'lady as we weren't expecting you back until Sunday, I could go and get you some," I offered.

"Oh! Good god no! I'm simply gagging for it, as you working class types would say."

I looked down as she sighed, her hand in her panties obviously working on herself. She looked up, strands of her dark hair falling over her eyes.

"I'm afraid Hils I am going to have to use your penis."

"M'lady," I stammered in shock.

"Yes, your Penis, tadger or love truncheon, you do have one don't you?"

"Yes M'lady."

"Well be a good fellow and undress over there and then report back to me so I can inspect your equipment."

"M'lady?"

"Yes, hurry up, chop, chop!"

I made my way over to the chair and started to undress.

"Have you seen Sue?" She inquired.

"Not today M'lady."

"I doubt if the harridan will be in, I caught my husband bonking her brains out," she angrily declared, "I heard orgasmic noises coming from the kitchen and tried to catch them at it."

"Tried, M'lady?"

"Yes the dashed door was locked and I wanted to catch them right at it, still I managed to spy on his hairy arse as he rogered her on the kitchen table."

I carried on undressing hoping she wouldn't recognise my hairy arse as the one she had seen yesterday.

"Oh do hurry up Hils, I simply must have some cock!"

"M'lady," I replied in haste, making my way to her bed.

"Come here," she instructed patting the bed beside her, "I do hope you haven't been masturbating, I want a nice big delivery of working class spunk."

"I shall do my best M'lady," I replied, a little worried as I had screwed Sue relentlessly the day before.

I stood to attention between her legs with my arms behind my back. Luckily my cock was standing to attention.

She studied my cock closely, one of her red sharp nails seductively in her mouth.

"He's quite a splendid exited chap isn't he?" she giggled, Taking her nail from her mouth and running it delicately from my balls to my cock head.

I quivered with pleasure as she teased me with her nails, making me go up on my toes. She then cupped my balls with one hand and pushed them up and down feeling their weight.

"Hm! Nice weighty testicles, hopefully enough to give me two good portions of spunk."

"I shall do my best M'lady," I coughed although I doubted I'd have the stamina after yesterdays romp.

"Now Hilary this will be a revenge shag so lets not get carried away with any thoughts of romance," she announced while while slipping her white panties down her legs.

"Yes M'lady," I agreed while she swung her legs back onto the bed and then spread them wide revealing her lovely black bush.

"Right Hilary you may climb aboard for intercourse," she coldly instructed while patting her pussy.

I got up on the bed and positioned myself in between her heavenly white stockinged thighs. I held my cock and slid it up her moist pink slit to her clit.

"Oh! Gosh! thats simply divine! Feel free to penetrate me."

"Yes M'lady, at what tempo should I fuck you?"

"Fuck? What insolence, you grubby little man, you don't 'fuck' a lady, you bonk or roger her!"

"Sorry M'lady."

"I'm not some back street harlot you're used to, now penetrate me and I shall set the tempo."

"Yes M'lady, sorry M'lady" I said as I pushed my cock into her sweet smooth haven. She then reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me back and forth, in and out of her pussy, setting a nice slow rhythm.

I pumped her slowly, sliding back and forth, her eyes dilated, sighs coming from her glossy red lips.

"Oh, Hils, that is first class bonking!"

"Thank you M'lady," I croaked finding it hard to hide my pleasure, "I'm sorry if I sigh and groan during intercourse, its just that I find M'lady's vagina highly delightful."

"Oh, sigh away Hills, sigh away! Oh! that certainly is top draw bonking!"

"Thank you M'lady, do you wish me to maintain the same speed or do you wish me to speed up?" I asked hoping my tired body wouldn't result in me letting her down.

"Yes, but first I want you to play with my boobies. You may take the puppies out to play."

"Yes M'lady, a pleasure M'lady," I conceded and put my hands up to pull down her negligé. I leant back on my haunches getting a great view of my cock embedded in her well parted pussy. I gently slipped the silky garment down over her perky hard tits. Her hard nipples stand-ing out prominently under the sliding silk. When her beauties were full revealed I stared in awe at them, standing proudly beneath me, admiring their youthful solidness.

"Oh, Hils, don't just gawp at them like some sex starved hobo, get to work on them! And who said you could stop bonking me?"

"Yes M'lady, shall I increase the tempo as well M'lady?"

"Of course, but not too fast, I want to build to an amazing orgasm!"

I started to fuck her faster as I leant forward to lick and suck her solid unyielding boobs. My cock hardened as pounded her faster and deeper, her sighs and groans becoming louder!

"Oh! Hils! That simply is top draw porking," she sighed, "Do treat the nips carefully, they're a bit sore, theres a good chap! Oh! My top notch!" she purred from another deep stroke of my cock.

I gently took her teat into my teeth and rolled it before sucking the whole nipple, sucking so hard I pulled the mound of her breasts up."

"Shall I continue on this breast M'lady, or shall I move onto the other one?" I inquired.

"Oh, permission to play with my boobies at your will!"

"Yes M'lady."

"And Hils," she gasped.

"Yes M'lady?"

"Roger me hard!"

"Hard M'lady?"

"Yes, fuck my brains out as you heathens say."

"Yes M'lady," I said, feeling now I had been given the chance to really smash into her pussy! I drew back and rammed my cock hard into her, stretching her pussy's extents. I really banged into her thinking, "take it you rich bitch!" every time I hit home deep in her cunt!

"Oh my word! thats simply magnificent fucking Hils .

"Thank you M'lady," I croaked as I slammed into her again.

"Oh I say, first class, simply first class," she gasped while raking my back the full length with her red talons.

Her earrings rocked back and forth every time I banged into her, drawing a groan every time and a slapping sound as our thighs slapped into each other.

"Oh! Hils you're splitting me in two! back to the short strokes," she pleaded still bucking her hips to meet my vengeful attacking cock.

"If you say so M'lady," I conceded, "I do say so," she gasped, "do as you're told, there's a good chap."

I reluctantly went back to giving her a quick shafting and the change of pace ignited a new sensual feeling on my cock. Fuck I was going to cum.

"After the main dinner of vaginal sex, would M'lady like to proceed to the second course of oral sex?"

"Oh yes, Hils, just make sure there's plenty of cream," she laughed, pleased with her own joke.

"Yes M'lady," I croaked speeding up to give her the full contents of my balls. I was in the final straight, her earrings were rocking, even her firm breasts jiggled.

"You're not thinking of popping are you Hils?"

"Yes M'lady!"

"Well stop, stop!" she demanded causing me to come back from the brink.

"I require rogering from behind for my orgasm."

"M'lady?" I Inquired with frustration as I withdrew my teetering cock from her glorious pussy.

"I can't have the staff seeing my orgasm face, that would be a poor show. You'll have to bonk me from behind."

"Yes M'lady," I sighed in sorrowful surrender.

She quickly got up on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air. I pushed her neglige up her back to see her peachy round bottom.

"No looking at my arse Hils, thats bad form don't you know, now get in and bonk me."

"Yes M'lady," I concurred rapidly taking my eyes off her plump sexy ass and concentrated on inserting my cock into her puffy slot. I slipped in easily and felt my cock dive down deeper into her pussy. I started to fuck her and recovered the little bit of hardness I had lost. Yes fucking her from behind certainly hit the spot and I grabbed her ass cheeks for more purchase and pounded away.

"Spiffing! Absolutely Spiffing," sighed M'lady and very quickly the sound of our thighs slapping together rang out as I accelerated my fucking.

"Oh! Hils, Hils, Hils," she shouted slowly losing control.

I took up the reins and grabbed her long black hair pulling her head back.

"Oh!" she let out.

I was now fucking her at to speed, sawing her gash with a vibrato fucking.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Take it bitch!" I yelled as I spanked her ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Hils you bounder!"

"Shut it bitch!" I demanded as I slapped her reddening upturned ass in time to my hard fucking!

"Oh god! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as my hand snapped into her ass time and time again!

"Who's the daddy?" as I spanked her ass harder!

"Oh! Hils! You rotter!" she cried.

"Who's the daddy?" I reiterated louder, slapping her ass even harder.

"You are!"

"Who!" I shouted with another hard slap, still pulling her head back, still fucking her hard.

"You are! You are! You are! You are! " she cried in surrender!

"Who's a stuck up bitch?" I demanded spanking her again and again and again.

"I'am, I'am, I'am! she yelled.

"Who's a cock loving bitch?" I demanded fucking her hard again and again and again.

"I'am, I'am, I'am, I'am, I'am! she cried.

"I'm cumming," I cried.

"Oh do with-draw Hilary, I can't afford to get preggers!" she begged and I obediently pulled my cock out a shot string after string of thick white spunk onto her ass. I wanked my balls dry covering her ass like an iced bun.

I fell exhausted on her back gulping in air.

"Oh my god, that was first class," she complimented through her sighs of delight.

"Thank you M'lady."

"Sorry about not letting you cum in me, can't have your ruffian seed impregnate me and spoiling the bloodline," she explained.

"I understand M'lady."

"As the maid is away I'm afraid you're going to have to clean up," she informed still with her ass in the air, my semen running down it.

"M'lady?"

"Lick your spunk up!"

"Yes M'lady," I concurred and proceeded to move to her spunk covered bottom. I licked her thighs from low down right up to the top of her bottom. Into her ass crack and finishing up putting my tongue deep into her pussy and licking out my semen and her juices.

"That will do Hilary, now go to that chair and bend over it," she announced out of the blue.

"M'lady?" I asked bemused.

"You don't spank, pull the hair and cum without permission with the Lady of the house without punishment," she coldly explained as she produced a long riding crop from under her pillow. I obeyed and walked over to the chair with M'lady following me behind, swishing her crop.

"Right bend over it and open your legs, I want to see your balls swing every time I whip your hairy arse!"

I bent over the chair and opened my legs. She gave me six of the best making my balls swing manically as I gripped the chair and bit my lip.

"You may get up."

I got to my feet and rubbed my backside. "I hope I didn't hit you too hard mate," said Sue suddenly breaking into Essex estuary english.

"Nah! it was a nice touch," I complimented still rubbing my backside.

"So why the need to play the Lady?"

"I had to do something quick because my maids uniform is in the wash you mucky pup!' She scolded lightly.

"I must admit I did miss that uniform."

"Don't worry it'll be ready for a nice long session tomorrow."

"Oh Sue you're wearing me out!" I protested.

"There's only three days before they're back," she needlessly informed, "anyway its your turn to have your wicked way with the maid."

"Yes it is," I smiled as held the crop and gave it a few swishes, "I think tomorrow the maids going to be in a lot of trouble!"

"Begging your pardon your Lordship, please be gentle with me uniform," said Sue reverting to her maids voice, "I only have the one pair of ruffle white panties!" she begged.

"Oh don't worry about those you wench, your panties will be well down by your ankles, far away from your naked bottom!"

"Oh! Sir!"

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers