The Maid, the Young Man and Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satish was satisfied and so also Kammo and Shalu. This pleasant arrangement continued for a while. Finally, it was time for Shalu to leave. She was leaving in a couple of days. She asked Kammo to stay the night, but to come after Satish had left. Satish had to travel on work that night and would be away for three days, returning only after Shalu had left. Satish came early from work. Shalu received him with a kiss and both were tonguing each other. Satish stripped Shalu slowly and got out of his clothes. This time he kissed Shalu all over her body paying attention to her breasts and nipples and her navel. He asked her to turn over and kissed her on the nape of her neck and her back, her waist,and he put his hands on her ass and stroked it. Finally, he asked her to get up and kneel down doggy style. He licked her pussy from behind and fucked her slowly. He told her he would miss her. Shalu told him that she would be back within a month. She teased him saying that since Kammo was there, he would not miss her. Satish was astonished that she knew about Kammo and asked her how she knew. Shalu told him that Kammo had told him about the two of them. She told him to wait for a month and then he could enjoy both women together! Satish left for his work out of town.

Kammo came to the house and joined Shalu in her room. Both ladies divested themselves and were cuddling each other. Both ladies were equally voluptuous and there was an abundance of curves in the room. Shalu lovingly kissed Kammo on her lips and then her earlobes, her neck and sucked her nipples. She went down on her and spent a long time licking Kammo's pussy. Both ladies did a 69 and continued till both were sated. They slept thoroughly content. Neither of them woke up till around 6 in the morning. Kammo got up first and made some tea. She woke up Shalu and gave her tea. Both sipped the brew sitting on the bed. Neither bothered to wear their clothes. Soon, Shalu pulled Kammo over and started fingering her pussy. Kammo was excited and she asked Shalu to go down on her. Shalu made her bend down and raise her ass. She sucked Kammo's pussy from behind. Again both ladies did a 69 on each other. They came several times in the process and stopped.

For the first time, both had a shower together and this time Kammo was the aggressor. She sucked on Shalu's nipples and then went down on her. During the nextt two days both ladies had a great time indulging in sex any time of the day or night. Finally Shalu left and Kammo waited for Satish to return. What they did with each other and when Shalu returned after a fortnight will be the subject of the next episode.

12