The Maiden and the Rogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian's eyes bulged nearly out of her head as she felt the first massive squirt of semen hit her throat. Her bare feet kicked against the bed of straw she was kneeling on. Semen kept on shooting down her throat, she could not swallow fast enough. Semen began to squirt out of her nostrils and back onto Rycroft's cock. To Lillian Rycroft's semen tasted pleasant, the taste seemed to arouse her to yet another level of sexual excitement. Then Rycroft loosened his grip and allowed Lillian to gently bob her head on his spent cock. Lillian breathing heavily and looked up at Rycroft and cleaned his cock with her mouth.

Lillian smiled at Rycroft, cum still dripping from her chin onto her breasts and thighs. Lillian felt her juices dripping heavily from her crotch.

"Sir?"

"Yes, my servant?"

"May I pleasure myself?" Lillian said meekly.

"Yes, do so by humping my pant leg, like a mutt."

Lillian's body shuttered at the thought of humping a commoner's leg to achieve release, but she was desperate and began to do exactly that. Lillian looked up at Rycroft as she held onto his legs and gyrated her hips. Her nether regions rubbed against Rycroft's boot. Lillian began to whimper, unintentionally mimicking the sounds of a puppy.

Rycroft looked down at his servant impatiently, her eyes bloodshot from the face fucking. "Hurry up!" he commanded

Lillian's hips moved faster and her moans became louder.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK! RYCROFT! RYCROFT! SIR! SIR! THANK YOU SIR!" Lillian's body went into convulsions her eyes rolled back into her head, she had never had such a powerful orgasm in her life. Still gripping Rycroft's leg she shook and moaned. Then just as she reached her peak pleasure shame creeped in. She realized that at this moment that she had been thoroughly dominated and pleasured by someone with common blood. Lillian nearly fainted into her uncomfortable straw bed. Quivering and spasming, she realized that she received great unparalleled pleasure from her own humiliation. The shame, the humiliation that she felt only heightened her arousal. Lillian wondered if she would come regret these revelations about herself.

12