The Mailman Delivers

Story Info
Sexual encounter with a mailman.
1.6k words
4.19
25.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htchl8
htchl8
1 Followers

The Mailman Delivers

It was on a typical Monday morning and I had just gotten off of work. I went straight to the gym, stopped by the grocery store and then home. It was a little chilly in the morning but you could feel the stickiness and dampness creeping in the air. I knew it was going to be muggy by 10 o'clock.

As soon as I walked thru the door I dropped my bags and collected my rag and soap. Feeling sweaty and sticky, I jumped in the shower and stayed in for about a half hour. I didn't dry off completely. Instead I just patted the drops and retrieved my groceries to unpack them and put them away where they belong.

Since it was still cool, I decided to skip putting on the ac and open a few of my windows. I also left my door open so the air could flow thru the screen door. I walked around the house buck-naked doing this and that before I pranced towards my bedroom.

I flicked on the television to get ready to watch one of my pre-recorded shows. As I plopped down on the bed backwards, I laid my left leg down and kept my right leg up so my coochie got some air.

Next thing I knew, I was asleep. For some reason the last thought in my mind was the mail.

I dreamed that I was still laying on the bed in all my glory. My legs were spread wide eagle in a "V". My mailman didn't knock. He just came on in. I heard him drop his mailbag and unzip his pants.

I turned my head slightly to look at him. I gave him a lazy smile, "Is this a special delivery or a registered letter?"

"Baby this is a special delivery." He said lowering himself to stoop in front of my coochie.

He sniffed my pussy, "Hmm, fresh."

I smiled.

He lifted my ass from the bottom and pulled me towards him. He blew on my pussy and lick inside my pussy lips. He pulled on my clitoris swirling his tongue around it until he was sucking on it. The heat from his mouth sent waves of bliss thru me. I was on the verge of coming.

I squirmed a little trembling from need. He must have thought I was trying to get away so he pulled me closer and injected his tongue deep inside my pussy. He moved it to the right flicking the tip of his tongue and then to the left.

I grabbed my cover with my hands scrunching what ever in my clutch. He licked me straight in the middle of my pussy bringing the tip up and down leisurely.

"Don't go there, please don't do that!" I pleaded as I shook with pleasure.

I started clawing the bed, moving my head from side to side when abruptly I felt cold air.

I shook from effect to the change in temperature. I placed one of my hands downs there to cover myself but he positioned it inside my pussy. He guided my fingers inside of me with his hand on top of mines. He was making me stroke myself.

I was being finger fucked by the two of us. I was gyrating to the sensation of our fingers going in and out. He moved my hand out of the way and continued to fuck me with his fingers.

Deeper and deeper he dove, circling me inside. I was so caught up that I had to finally grab his hand and ride it until I exploded with cum.

"Yeah baby, that's it!" "Don't hold back!"

"Oh oh oh shit!" "Yes yesssssss, yes yes!" I yelled.

Once I was through quivering and slowed my movements down some he withdrew his hand and to be found it on his tongue. He sucked on his fingers. "You taste just like I anticipated." He mouthed between licks.

I was too lightheaded to respond. I thought I was floating before I realized I was moving.

He was pulling me to the edge of the bed.

"Whew!" I exclaimed laughing. "For a min..."

"Oh!" "What are..."

He had wedged his cock in my pussy once I reached the edge of the bed. I thought I was about to fall down.

This shit felt too damn real.

He inched inside me unhurriedly, stretching me until I engulfed him. Then he moved out and back in each time plunging deeper. His strokes were slow and straight. He was right at my spot. I was aching so badly down there. I wanted him to pick up the pace. I tried to hump his dick fast but he just impaled me to the bed. I felt his shaft enlarging inside until I thought it was in my throat.

"Who's running this motherfucker?"

"You are."

"Then let me do my job."

"It's all yours." "Oomph!" "Oomph oomph!" was all I could get out before he pulled out and rammed back into me.

He positioned both my legs on his shoulder and grabbed my ass and jammed his dick firmly inside me.

I wrapped my ankles around his neck and he pumped deeper and faster into my pussy.

I was on fire!

I grabbed his ass and lifted myself up to meet his thrusts. I had to unlock my ankles from around his neck since he was putting a hurting on me. I wrapped them around his waist for more leverage.

The bed was banging against the wall when I realized it was a real noise I was hearing and not in my dream. Something regarding it woke me up. I came out of my daze to see my mailman fucking me hard. I was thunderstruck!

I couldn't bring to a halt because I was on the threshold of approaching my climax.

His eyes were staring directly at me daring me to say or do something. He slowed down.

"Don't stop." I panted.

He smirked, " I hadn't considered it"

Bizarre as it seem, he was, in a way raping me and I didn't think about because it felt too good.

He proceeded to stir in and out of my pussy a slightly more rapidly. My bed was banging against the wall. Then he slowed down again and pulled me down on the carpet.

With one leg half way hanging on the bed and the other one around his waist, he pushed his cock roughly inside my pussy. I arched up to give him more entrance and rode his dick hard too.

"Baby that's it!" Give it to me" Ride this motherfucker!" "Open up that pussy and let me cum inside." He moaned.

"Right there! Right there!" "Faster!" "I want it all!" I yelled.

His balls were slapping against my ass. I palmed them in my hand and rubbed them touching the base of my pussy.

I brought my other leg around him and tightened my clasp.

"This pussy feel good!" "Whose is it?"

I stopped for a moment. When I did he did too.

"I said whose pussy is this?" "Don't make me hurt your ass just in case you didn't know it was mines." He said as he pumped me hard with each word.

"Whose is it?" he said as he continued to force his dick deeper and harder.

"Yours! Baby yours!" I whispered.

"I can't hear you."

"I said it's yours"

"What, I still can't hear you?"

"Yours baby!" "It's your mother fucking pussy!"

He thrust real deep and pumped his hot sticky seed inside my wet hot ass pussy.

I felt the hot fluid creaming down inside me. I felt his head on my g-spot and I couldn't help but to cum.

"That's right baby." "Give it all to me." "Keep cumin." "Ride this dick!"

His mouth traveled down to my neck. He nipped me until he latched on the side of my neck and bit me.

I arched up form the pain and he gave me a final thrust while kneading my ass inward on his cock.

We stayed that way for a few minutes until my back started hurting.

I was expecting him to be limp when he pulled out. He was semi hard.

As we got up I grabbed the edge of my bed to keep from falling back down due to my wooziness. He got behind me and lifted my ass halfway on the bed. He situated my ass in the air and inserted his cock back into my pussy. He used his knee to spread my legs wider apart. He pulled back until the tip of his dick was left inside of me and bit by bit back and forth he penetrated my pussy.

I felt his dick increasing and getting rigid.

"Oh that shit feels good." I let slip out of my mouth.

I was too spent to do anything but let him have his way. He must've sensed that because he attacked my pussy from behind.

I felt all of him from his balls to the top.

He was pulling me backwards as he trust from behind.

"Is this what you want?" he remarked.

"Is this how you want it?" I retorted

"Hell Yeah!" "This pussy is still dripping and hot" "It's making me cum already."

Before I could respond he was pushing me up and down on his dick super fast that I had to take hold of my bed to hold on.

"Damn baby this shit is hot" "You got some good pussy"

"Fuck!" "I'm about to nut in you!"

With the last word he tightened his embrace and detained me as he came.

He moved my ass around in a circular motion on his dick as he nutted off. We both fell forward on the bed. I must have dozed off because when I woke up he was gone.

I touched myself down there and felt the stickiness. My clit was still tender and throbbing; more so from the fucking.

My mail was next to me in a nice little stack along with a piece of paper on top of it.

"Special Delivery"

htchl8
htchl8
1 Followers