The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat girl-boy-girl with Matthew between us as it should be; I didn't want to share, I wanted him all to myself.

I sat as close as I possibly could while Mary kept a more respectable distance. The dinner conversation was light; no doubt both Mary and I thinking about our private time with Matthew.

I was quite bold and took every opportunity to touch or rub up against him while we made small talk. Lucky Mary, she was going sailing with Matthew while I might have him for a day-and-a-half at the most. He was enjoying the attention though and squeezed my hand several times during dinner.

Excited about her upcoming dinner and theatre engagement followed by a week of sailing, Mary left before dessert. Matthew sat very relaxed and content sipping an after dinner Cognac while thoughtfully stroking my thick braids as if we had all the time in the world.

My hand innocently wandered and touched his crotch and yes, his cock was hard and I wanted to suck on it.....isn't it glorious to be with a real man.

"Matthew, will we be leaving soon? I have to go home and change my clothes and get a few things ready."

"We'll leave in about fifteen minutes. This Cognac is excellent and I don't want to rush it."

"I can go on ahead and meet you there after I gather a few things?"

"No baby face, you'll leave with me," he said in his quiet commanding tone; Matthew would broach no argument.

"Yes, Sir," I replied cuddling closer while rubbing his crotch and still wanting to suck on his big cock.

"Well, aren't you a horny little personal secretary," Matthew commented quietly putting his snifter of Cognac down to remove my hand. He then started to unbraid my hair.

"We'll have to do something about that. I want you to learn how a change in appearance reflects on those around you."

When he finished I turned to him and my Master buried his hands in my long blonde tresses as he kissed my lips long and deep, I love it when he kisses me like this, with such passion; he makes me tingle all over.

"Here are the keys to my Land Rover. There's a paper grocery bag on the floor behind the passenger seat. Take it into the ladies room but don't open it until you get there. One further instruction; leave everything you have on now in the ladies room when you leave."

I slid out of the booth taking my purse with me going immediately to the Land Rover and unlocking it. I put my purse inside and picked up the bag; it felt so light. Matthew said everything and he meant everything.

I returned to the restaurant and went into the ladies room where I opened the bag. There was a pair of stone washed corn flower blue Daisy Duke's denim shorts. They may as well have been a thong for all they would cover....well perhaps not that short. I never wore anything like these before.

I felt my face blush bright pink with embarrassment, yet I was also aroused by the thought of wearing them for Matthew while walking proudly on his arm.

It was not like I had a choice. On the other hand I now had the figure and the sculptured legs for it; panties or no panties. Matthew's strict mandate about exercising a minimum of one hour every day has paid off.

The hot pink tube top barely covered my breasts and left my shoulders and midriff exposed, including my belly button. Again, I never wore anything this revealing in public.... but now.... why not?

The remaining items in the paper sack were a small hairbrush, a tube of hot pink lipstick and a pair of inexpensive open back red and pink flip-flop rubber beach sandals.

I scrubbed my face washing away all the makeup; not that I wear a lot of makeup because Matthew generally doesn't approve of that for me. I carefully brushed out my long blonde hair.

I quickly changed, pulling on the tight shorts thinking secretly how nicely they showed off my flat tummy and accentuated the curves of my ass while bringing attention to my legs. I brushed my hair a final time, admiring myself in the mirror; I looked like a young woman in her twenties. Wow, I really can pull this off.

Getting a bit silly, I leaned forward and put my hands on my hips, shaking my head to watch my long blonde hair move about my back and shoulders. I stuck out my tongue and made a sassy face and blew some kisses.

I then licked my lips sensuously before applying the shocking pink lipstick. I looked hot.

I slipped the flip-flops on my feet and put the lipstick tube in my front pocket and the small hairbrush in my back pocket. I left my conservative attire, white blouse, grey skirt, stocking, garter and bra, everything folded neatly in the paper bag on the vanity as I excited the ladies room to return to the booth.......

In a word, Chastity looked hot and I am proud of her and with all she has accomplished.

My baby face can easily pass for a girl in her late teens or woman in her early twenties. The exercise routine I have blue eyes on along with her diet did much to sculpture what was always there.

Later today I'll put Chastity to the test when I take her to a night club frequented the thirty and under crowd full of beautiful young women. It's also popular with young Active-Duty or Active-Reserve-Duty Marines, and shall we say the occasional off the wall types.

Matthew was sipping his second Cognac when I slid into the booth next to him, kissing his lips and smiling.

"Do I know you young lady?" he asked teasing me, "My Secretary will be back any moment. I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to leave," and he kissed me back, "But not yet. Your hot pink lips are begging to be kissed."

"What do you think of my new look, Sir, "I asked, boldly rubbing his high and tight clippered head.

"I think you look incredibly hot and sexy; much younger than your actual age. That being said, I attribute most of it to your self-discipline of a good diet coupled with exercise to enhance your superior genes"

I adore the way Matthew talks; it is so insightful to his analytical mind and how he notices of all the little details; he said I look hot and sexy and I want so much to tell him I love him.

"I ordered you a small glass of Japanese plum wine. It's a fairly sweet wine although not as sweet as you are. I think you'll enjoy it. I have plans for us later, blue eyes," and then he took my hands and kissed them, "behave and sip your wine while I finish my Cognac........"

After we left the Indian Restaurant Matthew and I went shopping for dinner; lots of vegetables including tofu and all the fixings for a cold fresh salad for me and thick cut lamb chops for him to go along with our vegetarian meal.

In the whole time I've been married my husband and I never went grocery shopping together; Donald claims it to be woman's work....woman's work?

Donald also won't lift a finger to cook; not as much as grilling hotdogs or hamburgers outdoors; he will drink his twelve-pack of anything-on-sale beer and watch, making me do it. This evening Matthew was going to cook dinner for me, for us.

Of course I plan to help because I am a good cook in my own right.

In many ways Matthew is an enigma. He can be so stern and rigid, commanding me to kneel at his feet...He is very precise in his ways or how he demands things done at the office; everything for a logical or calculated reason that I have grown to understand and appreciate.

Nonetheless, he is thoughtful and often times gentle; kissing my hands for example, or opening doors for me, or having flowers delivered ahead of time to our table, another first for me.

Do I need to say it? Matthew is everything my alcoholic mama's boy husband isn't.

We ran a few more errands, getting charcoal and some hickory wood chips for the smoker-grill. We stopped and had espresso with chocolate biscotti biscuits at a charming little coffee shop, sitting outside watching the people go by....just simple little things, making me wish I had the courage to leave my husband.

Then it was the last stop before dinner. Matthew took me to a night club and before we went in, "Take your driver's license out of your purse and hand it to me, please."

I did and Matthew wrapped a twenty dollar bill around it and handed it back to me.

"You won't need your purse, however I'm going to bet you'll be proofed at the door and at the bar. This will be a good test."

My Driver's License photo was taken four years ago when I was much heavier and my hair was shorter....I wondered?

"Hand me your brush and I'll brush your hair."

Matthew brushed it for me, taking a small section of hair on the right side near my face, making a small braid. He took one of the red carnations, cut the stem and put it in my hair near the top of my braid.

"Go in first and order a drink at the bar. I'll be about in twenty minutes."

They proofed me at the door, and the bouncer was practically leering as he handed me my license back.

Most of the people here were in their twenties and they were loud and boisterous. I didn't recognize any of the music or the songs being played.

I was proofed again at the bar and the bartender refused to serve me a rum and cola. Instead he brought me a club soda with a twist of lime as my second choice; it was that or he would confiscate my ID. I couldn't wait to tell Matthew they thought my License might be altered or fake.

I received several offers to dance from two young men and one woman in her early forties who I politely refused. She had a purple and orange Mohawk and multiple piercings in her nose, lips, ears and where her eyebrows would be if she had any...did I forget to mention any skin that was showing including on her head was covered with tattoos; spiders webs, spiders, cockroaches, snakes or skulls?

She claimed to be a professional photographer and assured me I would be a stunningly beautiful model with the right haircut, tattoos and body jewelry. I can only imagine what she considered stunningly beautiful.

Her clothing was a discordant clash of colors, patterns and fabrics that were decorated with fur chains, studs or beads.

Her unique outfit included a feather boa around her neck and black combat boots. Her name is Death Star and she left me a business card with her private personal cell phone number hand written on the back. The logo on the front of her card had a human skull with a snake coming out of one of the eye sockets....need I say more?

Goodness, the world is full of interesting people, but the most interesting person in the world is my Master and I love him.

After Death Star struck out, a particularly persistent handsome young man, most likely a Marine from his haircut and the traditional Marine Corp tattoo on his right bicep struck up a conversation, asking me what my name is and if I was attending the same college he was attending and what I was majoring in.

"Chastity and no I'm not. I'm a personal secretary for the CEO of Wright Insurance & Securities. I have an engagement to meet him here. I am on vacation starting today."

"Doug Brown, Chastity. Would you like to be my personal secretary? I have a red Corvette Convertible outside.

"Thanks' for the offer, Doug Brown but as I said, I'm waiting for my boss."

"Right, I'll just stand here and wait with you."

I found out Doug is a Marine Lieutenant and attending college locally.

Doug couldn't have been more than twenty-five; I was flattered by his attention and let him talk. He wasn't a grabby young man, keeping his hands to himself and after the pick-up line, was quite polite, befitting a Marine Officer.

Obviously Doug was on the prowl, and the other Marines at the table where he was originally sitting were quietly watching us to see if he would score.

True to his word Matthew walked in approximately 20 minutes later and stood beside me at the bar on my left, the young Marine still talking to me on my right.

Matthew ordered tonic water before turning to say, "Can I buy you a drink, young lady?"

"Just a minute Sir, the lady is with me!" and Doug got right in Matthew's face. The three Marines at the table stood up ready for action if things broke out. I was certain things would come to blows.

"Stand down, Marine," Matthew barked sharply in his Officer's command voice, "The young lady is off limits."

"It's Lieutenant to you, civilian!" Doug replied proudly in the same tone.

"It's Major Wright to you, Lieutenant! I'm sure my Personal Secretary told you she was waiting for someone, me. Don't bite off more than you can chew, Marine."

Still nose to nose, Matthew diffused the situation when he showed them his Military ID and tags; Doug backed down, somewhat embarrassed.

"It's just a misunderstanding, Matthew," I said playing along now that I realized why my Master brought me here; I really did pull it off, everything Matthew assured me about myself was true.

"Doug was a total gentleman and very polite the whole time we talked," and I kissed Matthew's cheek.

"Well if that's the case Chastity, there was no harm done. I would expect nothing less from a Marine Officer. It obviously is a misunderstanding. The drinks are on me," Matthew announced, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me tight to kiss my cheek.

"Bartender, a fresh round of drinks for these Marines and then keep them coming."

Matthew put a hundred dollar bill on the bar and after we were served and introductions were made to the three Marines at the table, he raised his glass of tonic water in a toast, "To the Corp," followed by a hearty loud shout of "HOO-RAH" by them all...........

We left the nightclub after the third round of drinks and arrived at his home around nine. I found out why Matthew didn't allow me to go home and get a few things, they were already here, right down to the brass tacks in a manner of speaking.

Let me explain; Matthew sent me to the first floor bedroom full of heavy massive masculine furniture at the far back of the house overlooking the pond.

There is a large bay window with a window seat there that will receive sunlight throughout most of the day. It would be perfect for a studio to paint and draw. He instructed me to select a dress from the closet or anything else that struck my fancy.

Upon opening the door, I was surprised to see that the bedroom furniture was gone and the room was freshly painted a bright yellow and the ceiling a brilliant white; it was mostly empty save for three items.

There were white lace curtains on the windows and new white venetian blinds to block the light if one so chose. The items I was referring to were an easel by the bay window and an adjustable drawing desk with a high back chair much like a draftsman would use.

The biggest surprise was a large cleverly made carved dark wood chest with collapsible legs on hidden hinges that when folded will disappear almost seamlessly into the bottom. The chest was carved with flowers and leaves with cherubs peeking out among them here and there.

It obviously was custom made because nothing of this quality is available in art stores. Hidden behind a cherub was a sterling silver lock-plate with my name, "Chastity" engraved on it with two keys on a red ribbon hanging from the lock.

The cherub lifts out and turns to the side on hidden pins. When closed and flush to the lid appears as any one of the carvings.....talk about a work of art.

When I opened it the various drawers and compartments contained all the art supplies I use organized by category; oil, acrylic and water color paints; pastels, chalk, and charcoal, pencils, brushes and much more.

Curious, I opened the closet to find several dresses in my size hanging there. Light airy elegant summer dresses made of muslin and lace in pale green, blue and yellow, with silk bras and panties to match.

I changed into the yellow dress and then went into the bathroom guessing what I would find there, I wasn't disappointed.

It was if I were home; my brands of soaps, shampoos, conditioners, etc... were lined up neatly; there were brushes and combs and hairpins on the vanity beside Matthew's shaving mug with brush and safety razor hanging on his razor stand.

I washed my face removing the pink lipstick. I pinned my hair up loosely, letting a few stray tendrils strategically hanging down to entice.

I found him in the kitchen putting a dry rub on the lamb chops. He had changed into a pair of raggedy denim shorts and was wearing a red nylon tank top; he was barefoot, the same as me.

"From a hot and sexy college girl to an elegant and refined lady in a summer dress, my pretty baby face, although no less sexy and desirable.

How do vegetable kabobs with tofu on the grill with a cold green bean salad on the side with almonds and Greek Olives sound to you?

We will add some feta cheese and almond oil to the beans. Would you please clean them while I check on the charcoal? It should be ready in 40 minutes or less. I'm thinking garlic and walnut oil balsamic vinegar marinade for the tofu...."

I boldly walked up and put my hand over his mouth. "Where did you come from Sir?" I asked putting my arms around his neck and kissing his lips while tingling all over.

Matthew put his arms around my waist and hugged me gently, "I assume by that you mean you found your mahogany chest; do you like?"

"It's beautiful, but..." and he kissed my lips interrupting, "then that's all that matters, Chastity. You granted my request to pursue your art, and it is my gift to you. It's a small thing compared to your talent or to you. You are exceedingly precious to me. Tonight you are my elegant lady; please help me by cleaning the green beans....."

After preparing our meal together, we had a cozy dinner outside on the brick patio. Matthew produced like magic several antique oil lamps and put on some soft music; we dined to soothing romantic music under their soft glow.

Afterward we cuddled in the hammock watching the stars, the moon; the fireflies. My hair was down again and my Master's hands were in it. It was quiet and peaceful.

'Where did he come from?' I thought, 'If only I had met him before I was married. How wonderfully different my life would be. Today, earlier, I was lying prone at his feet, and now I'm being held in his arms like a lover, tender and gentle.

It should be me sailing for a week with him on the water....regretfully, tomorrow evening I must return home to my husband when he gets out of jail.....to watch him drink himself to sleep after work, if he decides to work that day.

"Is something wrong, Chastity?" Matthew asked, touching my face, "You look as if you are about to cry."

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"About, the beautiful chest you had made for me?"

"Is that all?"

"No, Master. I was thinking about us."

"Pretend tonight I am not your Master. Pretend I am your lover and you are my lady."

"Don't say that, Matthew. You will always be my Master, even when we are apart."

"Do you dare argue with me, little slut?" He asked tugging my hair.

"No, Sir."

"Will you pretend?"

"Yes, Sir, I mean, yes, Matthew, tonight and tomorrow I will be your lady," and I snuggled closer to him, enjoying the moment, and looking to our moments tomorrow, knowing in my heart of hearts our time will come...

12