The Makeover Ch. 01

Story Info
Revenge upon an ex-girlfriend has never been so sweet!
10.4k words
3.89
57.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell and waited. Life after the breakup. It had been at least friendly at first, with her explaining that she just didn't have time for a relationship, what with her workload increasing and her new opportunities freelance writing and hawking her book at trade shows. We had been really good together, and it felt like we had really connected over the course of the relationship. At first, I had even thought that we'd be together long-term, we fit together that well.

Her interest steadily declined as her workload increased, though. She was growing more distant, and things finally came to a head, and she ended it. I was unhappy about it, but not enough to really fight for her.

She had been growing distant over the last month of our dating, and all the work I put into it was never quite matched on her side. Jennifer appreciated me less and less toward the end, and finally, it didn't seem to bother her much to end it. The humiliating part was that she had essentially dumped me for work.

Jennifer was never what you would call a giving person; maybe that was why she hadn't been in very many relationships. I think they made her nervous, in general, since they were situations she couldn't really control, and being intimate with men was difficult for her. She was a librarian, and looked it.

On the beaten-down side of thirty-five, not physically fit, with graying hair and a bad hairstyle, given to eccentric jewelry and frumpy clothes, Jennifer just never seemed comfortable in her skin. On the rare occasions that she did, it was because I had fucked her silly, and the incredible amounts of physical pleasure as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm finally won out over her inhibitions, at least for a while. There were only three weekends where I was ever able to make that happen, but they were very promising. They revealed an inner side of her that the rest of the world never had a chance to experience.

Those weekends made me want her, even when she left me. The rest of the time, she was needy, grumpy, stressed-out, and usually very busy. The worst was when I could tell she was thinking she was smarter than I was, or needed to decide where our relationship would take us, or any other little thing. She liked to give directions, and the preferred place for her was in the command chair.

It came as a surprise to us both when we discovered she liked being submissive. We found that out completely by accident, the first of the "great" weekends, and found that it turned us both on a lot.

I liked taking control, and she liked giving it up. We fucked like wild, then, and however much she had a hard time accepting that she liked it afterwards, when we were fucking, and her arms were tied together or I was talking dirty to her and calling her a wanton slut, she really liked it. At times the dirty talk and bondage would get her off when nothing else would; it really made her wet to be subjegated and demeaned like that. Such a woman could be a man's perfect match in bed, if she'd only let herself be.

Her friendliness after the break-up utterly disappeared when I made a mistake. I never should've sent her the erotic story I wrote about she and I. In the back of my mind I had thought that the erotic pleasure of it, a tale of bondage and submission, would get her off, maybe even remind her of the good times we had shared together. Boy, was I wrong!

Instead, that was what made our amiable, if distant breakup a total clusterfuck. She wrote me an angry email wondering what I could be thinking sending her a sexual message after we had broken up. Her words were harsh and suspicious, like I had done something incredibly wrong, immoral even. I had hoped it would re-kindle things between us, but there was no chance of that.

After that, things between us were terrible, and all my attempts to contact her were met with cold, detached hostility. How quickly she found a perch up in her fucking white tower, looking down at me! Her responses to me were superior, smug, and condescending. She had thrown me aside, like so much trash, and was completely over me. It was so humiliating to be treated that way, I felt genuinely hurt that someone I cared so much for would rebuff me so for sending her the kind of story we used to tell each other in bed.

After a while, she wouldn't return my calls or my emails. She couldn't have been clearer as to how unwanted, crude, and horrible I was in her mind, and how superior she was to me. Jennifer's inner bitch was suddenly very clear to me, as it had never been before. She was proud, much too proud to ever take me back, and that was the end of it. Or so I thought.

That's what got to me the most about it all. I mean, I wanted her back, on some level, but on another level, I wanted some sort of revenge. I wanted to show her she was wrong, to really rub her face in it, and have her beg me for forgiveness. I wanted her to crawl back to me, begging for me to fuck her again, begging me to spend the least amount of time with her, but I didn't see how that would ever happen. I had thought that the ship of Jennifer had already sailed. But that was before I found the Lamp. The Lamp changed everything.

Waiting for her to come to the door, I smiled a little. Jennifer was a suspicious person, and was sure to look through the peephole. Sure enough, I heard her voice come through the door. "Tom?"

"Hi, Jennifer, I just need to talk to you for a couple of minutes. Please let me in," I said, sounding as reasonable as I could. On the other side of the door, she was no doubt dithering, trying to figure out something to say to send me on my way. I sent her a wave of static, making sure that no concrete thoughts would form in her mind, and accompanied it with an intense desire to see me, if even just for a little while.

The door opened, and Jennifer peeked around it at me, still suspicious of my motives. Inwardly, I smiled. She was right to be suspicious of me, at the moment I was about to begin my revenge.

She was wearing her traditional librarian garb, long skirt and professional blouse with long-sleeved top over it, odd little knick-knacky necklace and bracelets emphasizing her own quirky sense of fashion, pale eyes peering at me through her granny-glasses, her face nearly indistinguishable within the frame of the semi-pageboy hairstyle she sported. And the gray hair she was so oddly proud of! As if she was glad to be past her youthful years, her sexual years, the years when she was actually a woman, instead of just a mind in a body!

Yes, that was her, my librarian ex-girlfriend. Not that much to look at with her clothes on, she'd never be picked out of a crowd by anyone. At least, not yet.

A smile appeared on her face as she looked at me. I cranked up the pleasure she felt at seeing me, making her react to me like a starving woman to food. Now, she couldn't wait to talk to me! "Oh, wow, Tom, you look great! Come on in, please!" She held the door wide open for me, her mind still filled with the static I was broadcasting at her, and feeling positively joyous at the prospect of having me insider her house for a while.

I came in and shut the door behind her, locking it and throwing the deadbolt. Privacy was needed for what I had in mind. I took off my coat and threw it on the couch, then turned to look at her.

"I can't believe it, you look so. . .so fit," she practically whispered. And I was. In the three months since she had seen me, I had gone from pudgy and weak-muscled to chiseled and impressive, and I was even four inches taller, making me a towering 6'4" in my stocking feet. My hair was thicker, and blonder, my face sculpted to be as handsome as possible. The tight black t-shirt and jeans I wore only emphasized my new physique, and it was obvious she liked what she saw.

I turned off the static, and Jennifer reeled a bit. Her normal coldness re-asserted itself immediately. "Tom, I don't have time to talk tonight. I have a lot of work to do, as I'm sure you know, and I can't----" I cut her off mid-sentence by sending a strong pulse of heat at her. She gasped, and flinched as the wave hit her, causing her pussy to moisten, her nipples to tighten up, and her libido to crank up through the roof. Her eyes were devouring my body, and they lingered a long moment on the large bulge in my jeans as well.

I just stood there in front of her, not saying anything. Jennifer frowned. She wanted to throw me out, wanted to yell at me, wanted to tell me what a stupid jerk I had been, but more than any of that, she wanted me to fuck her.

I let her chew through that and walked out of the room and up the steps to her kitchen, knowing that her eyes would be glued to my newly-sculpted ass as I went. I got a drink from the fridge, then went into her bedroom. It was messy as always, books and papers and her laptop scattered around on top of the bed, the covers disheveled, empty glasses with traces of diet coke everywhere.

Hmph. The librarian writer's room, the place where she compiled articles and blogged and tweeted and god knows what else about her profession, and about learning, and about all the other stuff.

I swept the bed clear of papers and books, throwing them to the floor with a certain satisfaction, and dumped the laptop a little more carefully in her overflowing basket of laundry. I kicked off my shoes and sat on the bed facing the door, waiting, and took a long pull off the water I had found in the fridge.

Jennifer walked up the stairs, finally, and saw me in her bedroom. Her instincts warred with her desires, and I could see her firming up her resolve even as she walked into the room.

"Tom, I really think you should go," she said, her voice getting more determined as she spoke. "I just don't think I can afford the time, I have these deadlines. . ." her voice trailed off as she looked at what I had done to her room. I could see an angry flush to her face as she finally got mad. She had hit upon a course of action at last, even through the static that kept cycling through her brain.

"I want you to go right now," she said, raising her voice more and more, her arms crossed resolutely over her chest. I hopped up off the bed, took two steps over to her, and touched the side of her face, at the same time throwing a wave of pure lust at her.

"Oh, god, Tom, you feel so good," she moaned. I increased the desire she was feeling, and cupped her left breast roughly. "Oh, uh, uh, would you, would you stay?" Her head twisted in ecstasy as I caressed her cheek, and it was obvious she was practically ready to cum from me touching her.

"That is," she gasped, "would you stay and, and fuck me? I really need it," she whispered. Her hot hands rubbed all over my stiffening cock through the material of my jeans. She wanted me bad. I just nodded, grinning. It was easy to make her do what I wanted, now, and she didn't even know the half of it.

"I don't know, Jen," I said, enjoying the feel of her body against mine, "I don't want to interfere with your work. I know it's more important than I am."

"No, Tom, it's not that, really. I just. . .oh god, I want you so bad!" Her caresses were more frantic now, her need building to the unbearable point. I tweaked her right nipple and she let out a low moan. "Mmmmmm. . .oh god that's good." I was making her incredibly turned on, but also to feel like shit for her past treatment of me. Let her twist in the wind for a while!

"Remember the last time we were together in this very bed? You threw me out after you came. Said you needed time to work, but that wasn't it. You were satisified, you had cum and cum well, and what was unimportant? My needs! My needs were never met." I broke off touching her and turned a step away. By this point, her pussy was lubricating, and she was so horny she was practically panting. Almost nothing I could say or do would stop her from wanting me, and wanting me bad, now.

"I don't know if I can take that kind of emotional risk again," I said, mock-seriously. She clutched at my arm, and looked up at me, clearly worried. She frowned, a look of near-panic on her face now. "I'm so sorry, Tom, that was wrong of me. I never should've done that. You know I never wanted to hurt you," she said, rubbing my cock again, which kept growing harder and harder. This teasing was really getting me off; I was practically ready to cum in my pants!

Jennifer kissed my neck, as tenderly as she could. "Oh, I've been so selfish. I really have. I want to make it up to you. If you'll only fuck me now, I'll do anything you want. Really, Tom, anything."

I arched an eyebrow. "Really? Anything?" I reached into my pocket and pulled out a doggy choke-chain. "You'll even submit to the collar?"

Jennifer practically sobbed when she saw it. "Oh, of course, Tom, of course I'll wear it. And as long as I do, I'll be yours, your willing slut. Anything you want, you know. . ." I kissed her, stopping the flow of words.

"I do know, Jen," I said, slipping the collar over her head and around her neck. She looked much hotter collared like that, and almost tearful. Hmmm, was "almost" enough?

I slapped her across the face once, forcefully.

She moaned in pain and pleasure, mixed. The tears were spilling out of her, now, and running down her face.

"Never disobey me again, you whore!" I told her, and was very turned on by the look of worship in her eyes. She was crying, and it was clear she wanted to make it up to me so very badly, I just had to let her.

I had her out of her clothes very quickly, all the dumpy drab librarian clothes, in seconds. She was down to her floral panties, more in the style of boy shorts than anything else, and her huge, custom bra. I bent her over her bed as I yanked her panties down, and wrenched the hooks of her bra as I roughly ripped it off her, throwing the lot on the floor with the papers and books. Then I turned her around to me, and looked her in the face.

"Nothing will ever be the same now, Jennifer," I said, and stroked her cheek. She sighed, and sagged against me. I took her glasses off and hurled them against the wall, where they broke noisily. Jennifer glanced at what I did, but didn't comment, she was too horny by now to care.

"It's okay. You don't need those anymore, Jennifer." As I looked at her face, I concentrated on her eyes being better, and she flinched as the familiar golden glow of my healing touch spread across them, as well as the small pain that accompanied it. I kissed her on the lips and ran my hands all over her body, and she responded in turn.

"Tom, what did you do, how did you. . .?" She broke the kiss, and focused her gaze on me. I just laughed at her. "I can fix things now, babe. Just like I'm going to fix you." I kissed her again, and tasted her hot lips and tongue with my mouth while she fumbled with my pants and underwear, pulling them down to my ankles. She gasped when she saw my cock, and took it in her hand. It was fully hard, now, and a bit over eight inches long. She was amazed at its new length and width, and couldn't seem to let go of it.

I tossed her on the bed and shed the rest of my clothes. I knelt on the bed and Jennifer gladly spread her legs for me. She was so wet, so turned on, she didn't bother to think about what was happening for once, she just enjoyed it. I was hard as could be, and put my large cockhead at the entrance to her pussy.

I kept it there, slowly rubbing the head against her hot little button, making her wetter and wetter, while I caressed her stomach, thighs, and breasts. She writhed against me, rubbing my cock with the lips of her well-lubed pussy.

She normally only got this way after a long, slow build-up session of pussy-licking and clit-rubbing, where I had teased her for a long, sensuous period with my hands and tongue. She was absolutely desperate to fuck, twisting and bucking against me like she couldn't wait for my cock to plow into her fiercely. Jennifer was as turned on as I'd ever seen her, and it wasn't going to go anywhere but up from here!

With one quick thrust, I shoved my hard cock inside her waiting pussy, and felt her muscles clench my tool tightly. I was now significantly bigger than I had been before, so her pussy was stretched nicely by my fucktool. She gasped and panted, so turned on by the feel of our bodies moving together that she couldn't help but grind against me wildly. She met each of my thrusts, and moaned with all the pleasure of the incredible dicking she was getting.

There was a brief glow of golden light around her pussy, and she winced in pain as my powers changed her again. I made her pussy more able to lubricate, and enhanced the pleasure she received from my thrusts, and from stimulation to her clit. As soon as the pain passed, Jennifer cried out in ecstasy as her pussy sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She was in heaven!

I fucked her slowly, then faster, always thrusting hard, almost hitting her cervix each time. After only a minute or so, Jennifer's pussy let loose with a blast of pussy juice as she came with a vengeance. I just kept fucking her, enjoying the feeling.

I could see her orgasm subsiding, and feel her energy levels dropping. In the past, Jennifer liked to say "I'm really wiped out" the moment she came, and just lay there in languor, usually for the rest of the night.

I had never been with a woman who came once and was so incredibly done. Most women could cum again and again, in my experience, and it had always bothered me that, the moment she was done, we were done, whether I had cum or not. The old Jennifer just wasn't very giving, sexually.

As she looked at my face, about to tell me to stop, I cranked up her desire again, and banished any thoughts of tiredness, even as the golden glow spread through her body again. "Oh," she yelled, as the pain swept through her nerves, marking new changes to her body. I banished her fatigue, gave her more stamina and overall energy, and even removed the extra thirty pounds she was carrying at the same time. She yelled again, this time incoherently, as the pleasure from my cock, combined with the pain of the process, hit her all at once.

She came again, and looked at me in amazement. "Tom, what. . .what are you. . .unh. . .unh. . ." she grunted, clearly having trouble focusing on anything but how good she felt. "I. . .unh. . .what are you. . .doing to me?" Emotion warred with emotion on her face; she was turned on like never before, and getting the fuck of her life, but there was real fear there, too. What was I doing to her?

I flipped her over so that she faced down onto the bed, then plunged back into that hot steaming pussy. Jennifer had always avoided doggy-style before, she said it was demeaning, but now, with her pussy on fire and her whole body tingling, she gladly gave herself up to it. As I fucked her, I gripped her wonderful ass cheeks and kneaded them. They were absolute heaven, now! With one finger, I stroked her clit while I fucked her, then, when it was dripping with her lubricant, I slowly pushed it up her tight butthole. She let out an animalistic scream and started grunting out, "yes! yes! yes! yes!" in time to my thrusts.

I began fucking her harder, thrusting her deeper and deeper into the matress, feeling the room shake, one hand grabbing her tits roughly, the other hand right at the entrance to her ass. It felt really good to have complete access to her body, she'd let me do anything to her now!

And her tits were much hotter now, too! They had a nicer shape, and another burst of golden light bled off them as I changed the nipples, making them more sensitive, and making them stimulate Jennifer's sex drive more. I smiled down at her. "What am I doing, Jennifer? Think of it as a makeover, I'm making you. . .better." My smile was cruel, and I think she would've started panicking if she hadn't been getting fucked so thoroughly.