The Makeup Artist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, I bent my head to lap at her honey-brown peak. I sucked deeply at the firm flesh, loving the fruity sweetness.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. Her body jumped as I continued licking and sucking her rigid nipple. I felt her body twist against me and I knew she loved the delicious sensations. I sucked harder and moved my hands up to cup her lovely breasts. I kneaded the soft skin as she moaned in ecstasy.

Suddenly, her body tensed. "Wait! Wait, Nikii, wait." She struggled to sit up. She looked at me, silent for a moment, then sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Nikii, I'm...I'm..."

"Still nervous?" I asked

She sighed and nodded. She gathered her robe around her, covering her body.

"It's ok," I said as I snuggled closer to her. I gently stroked her hair for a few moments, allowing her to regain her composure. "It's alright."

I could see her body still trembling. Her nipples were still erect and still gleaming from where my lips and tongue had been. Yet wanting her, I decided upon another approach.

"I won't touch you if you're uncomfortable," I started. "But...you can touch yourself if you want..."

Her eyes widened.

Deciding to take a chance, I risked it. "Open your robe," I said.

She sat quietly for a moment, then her passion got the best of her as she slowly pulled open the garment, again revealing her lovely, nude body.

Pleased that she was more comfortable, I continued. "Close your eyes."

She obediently closed both eyes.

I leaned in close to her ear. "Touch your breasts," I whispered.

She hesitated, but soon took her slim fingers and traced soft circles around her hardened nipples. Her scarlet-red fingernails swirled around and around her turgid peaks. A soft moan escaped from her lips.

"Grab them. Squeeze them," I said.

She closed her eyes and cupped her small breasts in both hands. She sighed as she squeezed them tight.

My eyes were focused only on her smooth, silky honey-brown skin. I watched as her hands rubbed and caressed her breasts. My panties were now drenched as my liquid passion flowed freely. I could smell her arousal as well and the delicious scent spurred me on.

"Move your hands lower," I said.

Her hands released her breasts and stroked the tight skin on her stomach. She drew lazy circles on her velvety, soft flesh.

"Lower."

She teased the soft curls on her heated mound. The sight of her touching herself was driving me crazy but I fought to stay in control. After a few moments of watching her caress the sensitive flesh so close to her wet pussy, I decided we both needed more.

"Lower."

She suddenly dipped her slim fingers deep between her legs. "Ohhh," she moaned. Her legs moved up and down on the bed. Beads of sweat gathered on her smooth, brown skin.

"Stroke it, baby."

The fingers on her right hand crept slowly over her clit. "Ahhh," she sighed.

I could smell her arousal more strongly now and I licked my lips at the scent of her intimate fragrance. I watched as her fingers moved in tight circles over her wetness.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby?" I asked.

"Yesss," she sighed as her body continued riding the waves of passion.

I gave her a few moments before issuing my next command: "Faster."

She pulled her legs up and arched her back as she swirled her fingers faster and faster over her pink slit. "Oh my God," she moaned. Her nipples were rock hard and her breathing became increasingly labored. Her honey-colored skin was flushed and her head moved from side to side.

"Faster, baby. Rub that sweet clit, honey," I whispered.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she cried as her body undulated on the bed. She rubbed harder as her thighs became wet with her juices. As I watched the honeyed liquid seep from her pussy, I knew I had to taste that pink jewel soon, but not just yet. I watched her climb higher and higher toward an explosive orgasm as my own pussy throbbed and pulsed with excitement.

I needed her to reach that last plateau before I moved in for the kill, so I whispered the one thing that would send her over the edge: "Cum for me, baby! Cum for me now!"

Her hips rocked all over the bed. The sheets, moist with her sweat, were tangled underneath her. "Yes, yes, yesssss!" she shrieked.

Not ready to touch her yet, I dipped my finger into my panties and stroked my swollen clit in rhythm with her. I shuddered at the intense pleasure. "Oh baby," I sighed. "You look so beautiful!"

Suddenly, Amerie's body went stiff. "Ahhh! I'm cumming!" she cried.

I quickly moved between her legs and watched her fingers flying at a furious pace.

"Now, now!" she cried.

I finally bent in and took a long lick at her wet slit. Loving the sweet, sugary taste, I followed with deep kisses on her dripping clit. Wiggling my tongue until it was deep inside of her, I felt even more of her juices against my lips.

"Ahhh!" she screamed. She grabbed her breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingers. Her body tossed and turned on the bed and I had to grab her hips and ass just to hang on.

I lapped at her wet pussy, burying my face in her sweet stickiness. She moaned repeatedly, riding the waves of ecstasy. Over and over again, she cried out in blissful ecstasy.

Finally, her body went limp. She panted as she struggled to speak.

I looked up at her from between her legs. "You like?" I whispered.

After a moment, she smiled. "I love." Somewhat regaining control, she yawned and stretched full out on the bed.

I planted a last kiss on her pussy and moved up next to her. We gathered the bed covers over our bodies and snuggled against each other. After kissing her softly on the neck, we drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Yawning, I opened my eyes. The desk clock read 4am. Silently, I crept out of bed. Amerie was snuggled against her pillow sleeping soundly. I got dressed, grabbed a pen and paper from the drawer in the nightstand and scribbled a quick message:

"Hey sweetie! Didn't want to wake you. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Kisses."

Then I scribbled down my phone number, quickly grabbed my bag and slipped out of her suite unnoticed.

Once I got back to my room, I went straight to the bathroom for a quick shower. A few minutes later, I lay nude under the covers while I checked my messages.

I only had three. One from my mom. Another from a client confirming a job two weeks from now back in Miami.

I smiled as I listened to the last one:

"Hey Nikii! This is Saadia Jeffries. Your sorority sister? Well, listen. Nicole Scherzinger needs a makeup artist for tomorrow night. She's doing a special performance at the new Pussycat Doll Lounge over at Caesar's Palace. If you're still in town, are you interested? I hope so. Well, it's late now, so I'll call you first thing in the morning with all the details, ok? Well, thanks hon. Talk to you soon. Bye."

I had to smile.

Life was definitely good.

Definitely.