The Makeup Artist Ch. 08.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy continued. "I'm calling because your lawyers are sending over a copy of the contract. It should be there this morning by courier."

Janet glanced at the clock. It was just after eight and her rehearsal wasn't scheduled until ten.

"So, the documents should be here shortly, then, right?" Janet asked.

"Sure. They should be there any minute."

"Okay. Good."

Then the doorbell rang. "Okay, Ivy. That's the door. I guess they're here already. I'll call you back later." She clicked off the phone, slid it into the back pocket of her tight, denim shorts and headed out of the kitchen and toward the front door.

When she got there, Luisa already had the door open and was speaking to a young man in the crisp delivery uniform.

"It's okay, Luisa," Janet called out, hurrying toward the door. "I've got it. It should be my delivery."

"Sí, Senorita," Luisa said as she stepped aside.

Janet reached the doorway and smiled at the young deliveryman. "Good morning. You have my package?"

"Yes, it's right here," he said, pointing behind him.

She followed his gaze, then she gasped.

Behind the young man was a gigantic wooden crate, about six feet tall and three feet wide. The huge crate took up the entire space on her narrow concrete walkway.

"Those aren't my documents," she frowned.

"Documents, Ma'am?"

"Yes. I'm expecting a set of papers from my law firm."

"I don't have that package, Ma'am," he answered. "This is from," he glanced at his clipboard, "Beyoncé Knowles. Will you accept it?"

Janet was taken aback. "Well...what's in it?"

He glanced back. "I really can't say, Ma'am. I have no idea."

She took a deep breath. "All right. Sure. Fine."

He handed her the clipboard and she signed the packing slip with a distinctive flair. Then he stepped back to the crate and lifted a thin, metal cord at the top of the large box.

"Now, when you want to open this crate, all you do is pull this cord. But stand clear, because the front of the crate will come right off."

She nodded, and stepped aside as he set the clipboard onto the pavement, then wheeled the crate into her spacious foyer.

"Thanks. Thanks a lot," she smiled once he'd gotten the large box situated in the middle of her foyer.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he said, tipping his hat to her. As he walked back outside and retrieved his clipboard, he turned back to her. "And by the way, I loved your last album!"

"Thanks," she blushed, then shut the door behind him.

"So. I wonder what this is?" Janet mumbled, as she studied the large crate.

Luisa shook her head.

Janet reached for the cord, then held it in her hand for a long moment. Then she pulled it hard. The front panel of the crate disengaged instantly and she quickly jumped to the side before it crashed to the ground.

When she looked inside, she gasped.

Stuffed tightly inside the crate was a plush, snow-white, life-sized teddy bear.

Standing a full six feet tall, the oversized plush bear filled the entire space. She stared at it for a moment, speechless.

Then she noticed a glittery silver bow tied around its neck. She also saw that nestled in the crook of one of its arms was a bouquet of pink roses. Wrapped around its other wrist was a silver ribbon. Clipped to the ribbon was a small envelope.

Janet unclipped the envelope from the ribbon and opened it. She smiled as she read the neatly printed words:

"Can we at least talk? Bey."

Looking at the enormous stuffed animal, Janet continued smiling as she shook her head. Then she began to giggle. Soon, she was laughing loud, from deep within her heart.

In an instant, she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and dialed quickly. The feminine voice barely answered before Janet began to speak.

"Hi, Ivy? It's Jan. Listen...do me a favor? Get me Beyoncé's assistant on the phone..."

~~~

Beyoncé lay in the large bed in the back cabin of the private jet. She tried to concentrate on reading the script and learning her lines, but she kept replaying the conversation she'd had with Janet Jackson just a few hours earlier.

"So she wants to meet, huh?" Beyoncé mused as she flipped through the pages of the thick script. She tried to keep her attention on her work at hand, but her thoughts began to drift to her musical idol.

With several hours until she landed in Atlanta, Beyoncé reflected back on when she first noticed her attraction to the icon, Janet Jackson.

"I loved all her videos, especially What Have You Done For Me Lately," Beyoncé mused. "But the one that did it, was that Pleasure Principle video," she smiled. "Those tight black jeans on that firm, tight booty? Mmmmm."

She shifted on the bed as her nipples stiffened at the thought.

Unable to concentrate any longer, she tossed the script to the side and leaned back against the pillow. Dressed in a peach-colored silk nightshirt that kissed her thighs, she trailed her hand over her body. As she thought more and more about her crush, her fingers ended up atop her rapidly-hardening nipples.

"Ohhhh," she said as her body began to respond to her teasing, "Janet's been looking great lately. Nice and slim, but curvy all at the same time. She's so very sexy to me."

Her body began to react even more, with her erotic core beginning to pulsate in a rhythm she knew very well. She also noticed that her sweet and sticky juices had started to flow.

"Oh, Janet," she sighed as she pinched her thick nipples. "I can't wait to see you. To be next to you. To really show you exactly what you do to me!"

Unable to resist the insistent throbbing deep between her legs, Beyoncé slid her slim fingers into her panties. When she touched the moistened skin, she moaned gently.

"Ohhh," she said, arching her back as even more wetness pooled beneath her. "God, that feels good!"

She began to rub her swollen clit slowly, but picked up speed as her passion rose.

"Jan," she groaned. "Oh, Jan!"

Her fingers were wet and sticky with the passionate juices that flowed from her erotic core. "Ooooh," she sighed as her breathing quickened.

She concentrated tight circles on her throbbing clit, loving the exotic feelings washing over her. Growing more excited, she settled her body into the soft sheets and began to rock her hips in time with her fingers.

"Ahhhh," she sighed as erotic shocks started dancing through her body. Her breathing quickened and she began to pant with her rising passion.

"Janet! Oh, Janet," she moaned, suddenly imagining Janet's tongue in place of her busy fingers. "Lick me, please! Oh God, eat me, baby!"

Needing to increase her arousal, she slid a finger from her other hand deep inside of her. "Yessss, Janet" she cried as she continued tickling and teasing her clit. Soon, she added another finger inside of her.

"Oooooh, baby" she moaned at the second delicious intrusion. Her ass began to bounce on the bed as her fingers slid in and out of her tightening pussy. Harder and harder she worked, trying desperately to reach her elusive climax, twirling her fingers over her swollen clit as she pumped more fingers in and out.

Finally, her body could take no more teasing and gave her what she'd been searching so desperately for.

"Oh, oh, oh," she exclaimed. "I'm cumming! Janet, I'm cumming! Yes! Yes, yes, now!"

She arched her back as her body rocked back and forth on the bed. Bright lights exploded in her eyes as her powerful orgasm overtook her senses. Still rubbing and stroking her clit, her fingers were now drenched with her liquid passion. "Oh yes!" she cried, riding the waves of her climax.

Eventually, her passion began to wane. Sitting up, she withdrew her wet fingers from her sensitive mound. Ever so naughty, she quickly slipped the damp digits into her waiting mouth. "Mmmm, tasty!" she giggled as she bell back against the bed.

"Oh Jan," she moaned as she snuggled against her pillow. "When will I be able to show you how I really feel?"

~~~

Standing in her lavish bedroom, Janet stood at the mirror. She'd decided upon a modest, oversized jet-black silk tunic and a pair of wide-legged black slacks. Black ballet slippers completed her demure look.

She'd pulled her dark hair off her face, secured the back with an ornate hairclip and let the rest flow freely over her shoulders. She completed her casual look with gold and bronze eyeshadow and blush, and a glittery, reddish-gold lipgloss.

"Looking good, girlie," she said to her reflection. As she turned around, she heard the bells chime at the front gate. A couple of seconds passed, and Luisa's voice came over the house intercom.

"Beyonce Knowles is here to see you."

"Buzz her in."

Janet walked to the window and waited an agonizing several minutes while the black SUV drove up to the front door. Watching intently, she licked her lips at the sight of Beyoncé's driver helping her out of the stretch limo.

Beyonce wore an ivory off-the-shoulder knit minidress with a gold belt cinching her tiny waist. Her sandy-brown hair was long, tousled and free and kissed her back and shoulders. Janet strained to see, but she eventually caught sight of Beyoncé's gold, high-heeled sandals. She even caught a glimpse of her perfectly-manicured crimson-colored toes.

As Janet admired Beyoncé's golden skin and her long, luscious legs, a deep tingle began between her legs.

She smiled as she watched Luisa let her into the house. "So, Miss Queen Bey," Janet mused, "what do you have in store for me tonight?"

~~~

"So," Janet said as she reached forward and picked up her champagne glass, "what do you really want to talk about?"

Janet was seated in her vast living room on her plush sofa, with Beyoncé sitting right next to her. "Are you trying to apologize for what you said about me?" she winked.

"Actually, no." Beyoncé said, taking a sip of the cool, amber liquor. "I wasn't trying to apologize."

Janet nearly dropped her glass. "Excuse me?"

"I stand behind what I said."

A heat began at the base of Janet's neck and threatened to consume her. "You mean, you meant all of that garbage? You meant that trash you talked about my family?"

Beyonce stiffened. "Well, I'm entitled to my opinion. And I expect that you probably disagree. I understand that. But," she said, softening, "I didn't have the right to say it publicly. I should have just kept quiet. That's what I'm apologizing for."

Janet rolled her eyes and took a sip from her glass. "Semantics. I thought that'd be beneath you."

"No matter what I said, or what I meant, I'm trying to make peace here. Can't I get a little credit for that?"

Janet snorted.

"You know," Beyoncé said, changing the subject as she took another sip, "we're more alike than different."

Janet tilted her head. "How so?"

"Well, first, we love music. Deeply. And completely."

Janet grinned. "Of course."

"And we both work hard as we can."

Janet nodded. "Often to the point of exhaustion."

Beyoncé sighed as she set her nearly-full glass down on Janet's glass coffee table. "True."

"And we both go up and down in weight," Janet grinned as she took another sip.

"Oh, don't I love food!" Beyoncé laughed.

Janet put her hand on Beyoncé's knee and squeezed it gently. "And we both refuse to settle for anything other than the best."

"Speaking of the best," Beyoncé said, enjoying Janet's touch as she settled back even further into the plush cushions, "wanna know my favorite concert of yours?"

"Yeah. I do."

"It's when you were in Hawaii. That concert was classic! You were so fierce! I loved your outfit changes. You were so sexy!"

Janet blushed and dropped her gaze. "Really?"

"Of course," Beyoncé grinned. "I even bought two copies of that DVD. I keep one at home, and I take the other one with me on the road. I mean, you're such a sexy woman!" Then Beyoncé's voice lowered. "God, you're a sexy woman."

Her hand still on Beyoncé's knee, Janet began to stroke Beyoncé's golden skin, inching up even higher on her leg. "Me? Well, what about how great you looked at your concert in Madison Square Garden last summer?"

Beyoncé sat up straight. "You were there? I didn't see you!"

Janet shrugged. "I tried to come backstage right after you were done, just to say 'Hi,' but your lead stylist said you couldn't be disturbed."

Beyoncé frowned. "Really?" Then she flashed on the instructions she'd always given Sandee after a performance: To lock the door and let no one in for twenty minutes. "Yeah," she blushed. "I was occupied. Sorry."

Taking another sip from her glass, Janet slid back onto the couch. "Well your dancing was on point! And you looked great too. I mean, your outfits were dope, your hair was slammin' and your makeup was perfect!"

Beyoncé smiled. "My regular hairdresser, James King, did my hair. But that night, I had an awesome makeup artist. She was a replacement for my regular girl. Her name's Nikii Clarke. She's a freelancer. You should really check her out."

Janet thought for a moment. "Nikii Clarke? I've heard that name before."

Beyoncé flashed on the special services Nikii provided to her. She shivered as she remembered how eagerly Nikii tongued her swollen clit. In only minutes, Nikii had her exploding in the ultimate pleasure. The quick orgasm Nikii gave her was definitely one of the best.

"You should really check her out," Beyoncé winked as she set her glass down and pulled out her cell phone. "In fact, here's her number."

Janet looked at the display and made a mental note of the number. "Nikii Clarke, huh?" Then she snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah! One of my dancers, Krystal Pennington recommended her to me. Said she was an outstanding makeup artist."

"She's right, so definitely take her up on it," Beyoncé said, shivering at the explosive orgasm Nikii had given her right after that concert. "You'll never forget it!"

Janet nodded. "I'll do that."

They were both quiet for a few moments, each one feeling a gentle increase in the energy flowing between them.

Janet tossed her dark hair back and cleared her throat. "Well, anyway, as long as we're coming clean, I have to admit. I loved your Single Ladies video!"

Beyoncé beamed. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Janet smiled as she took another sip of her champagne. "How long did it take you to learn that?"

"Just a couple of days."

"Really? That looked like a complicated routine. Plus, didn't you have to do it all at once? In one take? That's impressive!"

Beyoncé blushed. "Thanks. It's just that, well, we had a tight schedule. I had to learn it fast."

"Don't I know about tight schedules," Janet laughed, as she sat back on the couch. "It seems like the entire 80s and 90s went by in a blur."

Beyoncé smiled. "I know. I used to study your moves all throughout the 80s and 90s. I can do almost every routine of yours, you know?"

"Really? Thanks!" Janet said, her words slurring slightly as she began to really feel the effects of the alcohol. "But you do well too." Boldly, she leaned forward. "Wanna know my favorite move of yours?"

Beyoncé nodded. "Sure."

"I just love that hip roll! In the Single Ladies video."

"Yeah, I get that a lot!" Beyoncé laughed. "Everyone loves that move!"

"Wanna see me do it?" Janet asked. "My choreographer just taught it to me."

"Sure. Go for it."

Janet downed the last bit of liquor in her glass, set the glass on the coffee table and stood up. As if on cue, she started gyrating her hips. Feeling bold and confident, she rolled her luscious hips in beat with the internal rhythm deep inside her.

"Get it, girl!" Beyoncé laughed. "And with no music too! Impressive!"

"Ahhh, yeah," Janet said, bending low and feeling the moves. "I've got it now!"

As Beyoncé watched Janet, a raw heat began to rise in her. "I guess it's now or never," Beyoncé whispered.

"Well, you've almost got it," Beyoncé said, rising up off the couch. She moved right behind Janet. "But you need to do it like this."

Beyoncé put her hands on Janet's hips and gently moved them in a slow circular motion. "It's like this, baby," Beyoncé cooed behind her, right in her ear.

A carnal heat suddenly rushed through Janet. She closed her eyes as she felt her body tingling. Her nipples hardened at Beyoncé's touch and at the soft whispering in her ear.

Beyoncé stroked Janet's rounded hips as she guided them in tight circles. "Just like that, baby," she whispered. "Just like that."

A soft moan escaped Janet's lips. "Ohhh."

"You want more, baby?"

"Yesss! Please!"

Beyoncé slid her hands underneath Janet's tunic until they were just below Janet's firm breasts. "Can I touch 'em, baby?" Beyoncé murmured.

"Oh God, yes!"

Beyoncé slid her hands up and cupped Janet's round globes. She squeezed softly, then palmed the taut flesh in her hands. "So beautiful, honey," she whispered. "You are so beautiful," she said, flicking out her tongue to lick Janet's neck.

Janet's head began to spin. She put her hands over Beyoncé's and guided them in tight circles on her breasts. "Ohhh," that feels good," Janet moaned. "Just like that, baby! Just like that!"

Beyoncé swirled her tongue all over Janet's neck and behind her ears as she continued teasing Janet's breasts. As she did so, she pressed Janet's body back against her own, molding her frame into Janet's.

Ever naughty, Beyoncé removed one hand from Janet's breast and used it to unclip Janet's hair. Janet sighed as the thick, dark strands fell free around her neck and shoulders. "Ohhh," Janet whispered.

Beyoncé ran her hands through Janet's hair. "You're so gorgeous, baby," Beyoncé sighed. Then she quickly placed her hands back on Janet's breasts and squeezed them over and over, even running her thumbs over the stiff nipples.

In a bold move, Beyoncé slid her hand down the front of Janet's slacks. "You know, I've thought about this for a while now," Beyoncé cooed in Janet's ear. "You were always so sexy to me."

Unable to speak, Janet shivered as Beyoncé's fingers made contact with her panties.

"Look at you! You're so wet," Beyoncé teased as she stroked the soft fabric. "Do I excite you?"

Janet sighed. "Baby, please!"

"Please what?" Beyoncé asked innocently, her fingers now wiggling their way into Janet's panties. She worked the silky material until it was out of the way. With a quick flick of her wrist, Beyoncé's fingers touched Janet's swollen clit.

"Yesss!" Janet exclaimed. "Oh God, yes!"

Beyoncé rotated her wrist while she kept her fingers locked onto Janet's pussy. "Like that baby?" she cooed as she stroked the damp skin.

Janet threw her head back. "More, please! Oh God, give me more!"

"No, Chica," Beyoncé chuckled. "We're gonna take this nice and slow." She skillfully worked her fingers in small circles on Janet's clit.

Janet's hips began to rotate in time with Beyoncé's gentle stroking. Though her passion was rising slow and steady, Janet knew that she'd soon need the ultimate release.

Suddenly needing more, Beyoncé dropped to her knees. She reached up to Janet's midsection, wrapped her fingers around the waistband of her slacks, and pulled down.

Janet's curvy ass, thighs and legs were fully exposed, her brown skin gleaming. Beyoncé turned her around and found herself face-to-face with Janet's bare mound. "Ooooh, baby," Beyoncé cooed. "You're bare. That's so sexy, baby!"

Janet reached up and yanked off her top as Beyoncé slid out of her minidress. In only seconds, they were undressed and staring at each other's nude body; Janet enthralled with Beyoncé's golden-hued body and Beyoncé loving Janet's luminous caramel skin.

"You are so gorgeous," Beyoncé said as she gripped Janet's thighs. Beyoncé moved forward and pressed her lips to Janet's heated flesh.

"Ooooh," Janet cried at the electric touch. She closed her eyes again as she felt Beyoncé's tongue swirl around her taut skin.

Quickly overheating, Beyoncé nudged Janet's thighs apart and dove into her juicy wet pussy, licking and sucking the sugary wetness that flowed copiously.