The Makeup Artist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we arrived, she parked in the one of the adjacent lots and retrieved my bags. Grinning, we walked hand-in-hand from the parking lot into the airport terminal.

Though I had an hour before takeoff, I went ahead and checked my baggage. The ticketing agent said I had plenty of time before my flight, so to just relax and wait for the boarding call.

Looks like you have some time to kill," Mischa whispered, a wicked smile on her face. "Come on."

She took my hand and let me to one of the airport lounges. The dimly lit space was filled with people so we took the last two seats at the bar. "Want a drink?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she motioned for the bartender. "Two Black Russians, please." Then she grinned and turned back to me. "You do want a Black Russian, right?"

I grinned back. "Mischa--"

She stroked my hair. "Drink with me."

"Mischa! I have to go soon!" I moaned.

The bartender quickly brought our drinks and she handed one to me. "A toast? To...friendly hellos and goodbyes."

We clinked glasses and I took a sip of the thick liquor. Delicious.

"Mischa?" I said, "For real, I wish we had more time together. I really like you. I wish I'd gotten a chance to get to know you better."

She smiled. "Do you now? Well, hang on, baby. I have a surprise for you." She pulled out her cell phone and dialed quickly. "This will only take a sec."

"Hello," she said once the party answered. "Connect me with Chantal Scott."

"Chantal," I mouthed. "Chantal at the rental agency?"

Mischa winked. "We talked once I dropped you off last night. We decided that you needed a proper farewell from New York."

Then she went back to the conversation. After a couple of moments, she said her goodbyes and turned to me.

"We need to meet Chantal in the VIP lounge in five minutes."

"VIP lounge? Here in the airport? Isn't someone in there? It's daytime!"

Mischa grabbed my hand. "It's empty and she has a key, Lyubimaya."

Huh? As usual, I was lost at her Russian. "Excuse me?"

"That means, 'Sweetheart,'" she laughed. "Come on."

~~~

Once we got there, Chantal was waiting for us. "Hey, ladies," she smiled, her caramel brown skin glowing with excitement. "Come on in," she said as she ushered us inside.

When I walked in, I was awed at the plush and lavish furnishings in the space. Several expensive steel-backed chairs and steel cocktail tables had been placed around the perimeter of the room. Two dark leather couches were in the middle facing each other, with a steel endtable between them. A fully stocked bar sat in the corner.

"Come on, honey," Mischa said as we walked in. "Your plane boards in forty minutes."

"Yes, baby," Chantal said. "We don't have much time." She locked the door behind us and led me to one of the couches. "Lie down," she commanded.

As I reclined on the soft leather, Chantal sat behind at the head of the couch and cradled my head on her lap. "Comfy, baby?" she whispered.

All I could do was nod.

Mischa, meanwhile, quickly went to my legs. She slid my short, denim skirt up and spread my soft thighs wide open.

As I felt her remove my panties, I quickly flashed back to when I dipped between Kimora's silky thighs. I hoped I'd be as sated when all was said and done.

However, as I lay there staring at the ceiling, I began to panic. What the fuck am I doing here? Half-naked in an airport lounge. Was I that desperate? What if someone came in? What if security was called? What if —

Then I felt it.

The most incredible, luscious, firm, wet lick to my honeyed center that I'd ever felt in my life.

"Ohhhh," I moaned as delicious pricks of electric heat shot through my entire body. "Oh my God!"

"Shhh," Chantal whispered. "Just close your eyes and enjoy this, sweetie."

As soon as I obeyed, I felt another soft, wet lap at my pussy. Then another. And another.

"Oooooh," I cried. "Oh, yes!"

Mischa teased my clit as her long, jet-black hair splayed across my thighs and teased my heated skin. I groaned as her tongue flicked back and forth over my wetness.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby," Chantal whispered as she stroked my hair. "Mischa's been wanting to taste you since she first saw you. Give her that honey! Let her see how good you taste!"

I was undone at the attention they were giving me. Having two beautiful women servicing me was almost too good to be true. Though I would have preferred this hot and sexy threesome in bed, as with Kimora and Malia, this upscale airport lounge was working just as well.

As Mischa's tongue began to stroke me even faster, her fingers got busy, rubbing and stroking my thighs. Then they moved up higher, rubbing gently between my legs. Finally they slipped inside my pussy and I jumped.

"Ooooh," I cried. "That feels so good!"

Her fingers began a salacious in-and-out motion, stroking me deep as her tongue stroked my throbbing clit.

"You like that?" Chantal cooed. "It gets even better, baby." She leaned forward. "Mischa? Go get that ass!"

Mischa lifted my legs up even higher and dipped underneath to kiss and bite my ass cheeks. Then she tongued me low, teasing my rosebud with her firm, forceful strokes.

Chantal reached into my top and stroked my breasts. She used her fingers to pinch and nip my nipples.

"Oh God," I sighed. With Chantal fondling my breasts and Mischa between my legs, I was in heaven.

Mischa must have known time was running out. She delved even further into my sweetness and sucked even harder on my clit. But for an erotic surprise, she began to hum gently. The wickedly carnal vibrations nearly made me scream out loud.

"Shhh, honey," Chantal whispered. "Try and keep at least kinda quiet!" she teased.

Suddenly my entire body tensed and I knew the only outcome. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Now, baby! Now!"

As my climax hit, the electric sparks that coursed through my entire body now hit like a bolt of lightening. The fire that burned inside of me was now a blazing inferno and it threatened to consume me. Mischa's tongue and lips drove me into an erotic web of passion as my orgasm lasted for several seemingly endless moments.

Finally, I fluttered down from the heavens, blissful and satisfied. I hadn't had a threesome before Kimora and Malia, and here I was in my second one in less than twenty-four hours. I tingled from the lingering sensations.

"Thanks, ladies," I said. Here I was, spread open wide, on a couch in an airport lounge, but I was more sated than I'd been in a long while. "You made my day! My year, even."

"Our pleasure, honey," Chantal said.

"Yes," Mischa added as she kissed my pussy one more time. "It's our job to serve."

~~~

After a three-hour flight, I emerged from the plane, a bit upset from my fight with Sam and still tired from my interview with Kimora and my prior job with Alicia Keys, but invigorated from my romp with Mischa and Chantal.

Seeing the bright Miami sun peeking through the windows in the airport, I was glad to get home so I could relax before my next few jobs.

As I stood in the baggage claim area, my cell phone rang. Checking the display, I saw that it wasn't Samantha, but because it could be business, I begrudgingly answered.

"Hello. This is Nikii."

A low, seductive, feminine British accent came on the line, instantly capturing my attention. "Hi. Nikii Clarke?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Hi, Nikii. This is Vivienne Rothschild. I'm with Rothschild Beauty Consulting. I got your number from Mrs. Simmons."

I detected a distinct cockney accent and my entire body began to tingle. Forgetting my present troubles, I smiled. I loved English beauties and this one sounded lovely. "Yes. Hi Ms. Ross. She told me you'd be in touch."

She chuckled, and her low voice made my nipples harden. I reveled in the delicious sensations coursing through me as she spoke. "First, call me Viv. Vivienne is much too formal. Second, it's my pleasure to serve you."

She paused before continuing. "Kimora's told me a lot about you. She said that you were a natural. She said that you were very talented, but...well...her exact words were that you were a rookie. But she said that you have a lot of potential and that you just needed a bit of...professional technique."

I paused. We were talking about makeup artistry, right?

"Anyway," Viv continued, "I'd love to meet with you and show you all that I have to offer. See, I've dealt with newbies before, and I've always found that they've benefited from my expert instruction. I take such a great interest in my subjects that they're all the better from my tutelage. Anyway, I'd love to take you under my wing and teach you everything I know. And when I get finished with you, you'll be experienced at making women the best that they can be." She paused for a beat. "So. Are you interested?"

Viv and her double entendres. "Well, I'm in Miami now," I said. "I live here. Where are you? Are you in New York?"

She chuckled again, and this time, that sexy British voice went straight between my legs. "Well, Nikii, it just so happens I'm in Miami as well. Lucky me."

We spoke for a few more moments and we agreed to meet at the Aqua Hotel the next morning.

"Well, thank you, Nikii. It's been a pleasure chatting with you. And I think you'll find that I'm the best you'll ever meet. And that I can teach you so much."

I was growing so moist that I knew I had to change my tiny, pink undies, but I didn't care. "I appreciate that Viv. I look forward to our time together."

She laughed again. "Now, you're getting it! Anyway, see you in the morning, love!"

~~~

Bright and early the next morning, I sat at a roomy table in the restaurant at the Aqua Hotel. The beautiful property, located right in South Beach, was warm and inviting.

As I sat there admiring the sunlight streaming though the windows and sipping on a cool glass of apple juice, an amazing sight strode right toward me.

A gorgeous, honey-brown woman, dressed in a soft pink, off-the-shoulder, knit minidress floated through the room. She had a cute matching pink purse and her matching high heels gave her a graceful gait. Her bouncy hair was sandy-brown, and was cut into a cute, shoulder-length bob. Also carrying a large case, she came directly to my table.

"Nikii?" she asked as she extended her hand to me. "I'm Vivienne Ross. But, please, call me Viv."

She had a large case with her, and she set it on the floor next to her as she sat down. I then noticed that her minidress, though a bit loose, nicely clung to her curvy figure. Her ample breasts, capped with stiff nipples that threatened to peek though the knit fabric, definitely caught my attention.

Down, girl, I thought as we exchanged pleasantries. I rid myself of my naughty thoughts, then got right down to business.

First, she took out her iPhone and typed quickly. Then she showed me the display, which she'd directed to her company's website. She showed me the airbrush models on the screen as we discussed each one.

Then we spoke at length about the airbrush systems she was offering. Once we narrowed it down to two choices, she picked up the large case from the floor and gingerly set it on the table. She opened the case, took out two compressors and began a quick demonstration.

Soon, she had me sold on one of them and quoted me a tentative price. With my agreement, she filled out the initial paperwork and handed it to me. She told me to look it over, select some additional features if I needed them, then return it to her. In her infinite professionalism, if I returned my forms quickly, she promised to have my machine in just a matter of days.

Once I had my machine, she agreed to give me five training sessions, consisting of an hour each. However, she let it slip that normally new customers only received three training sessions.

I frowned. "You think I need more training than usual?"

"Actually, I hope you need more training than usual," she winked.

I blushed.

As I placed the papers in my portfolio, we continued talking about the beauty industry. Though she was a seasoned professional, I was able to keep up with her use of various beauty terms. She noticed as well.

"You're very knowledgeable about makeup techniques, Nikii. Did you train with someone?"

I gave her the quick version of my resume, telling her of all the celebrities I'd worked on so far. I also told her of my recent teaching session with Senora Torres.

"I'm impressed," she said as she sat back in her chair and stared at me. "You're so knowledgeable that you make my job that much easier."

I smiled. I also tried to not stare at her ample bosom.

"Oh, by the way," Viv smiled, her honey-brown skin glowing. "I can see that you're going to be a great pupil, so I have a surprise for you."

She reached into her handbag and pulled out a small, white envelope. "I was going to wait until after our training sessions, but I've checked up on you with a few sources. You do great work, so let me give this to you in advance."

I took the envelope from her hands and looked at it. It was an unmarked, thin envelope. Quite nondescript.

"Go ahead. Open it," she urged.

I did so, and took out a delicate piece of white cardstock. As I read it, my eyes widened. When I finished, I looked at her incredulously.

"Are you serious?" I asked. All my composure suddenly drained away, as my heart raced.

"Yes. I'm very serious," she laughed. "It's an invitation for the hottest event in Los Angeles. And it's in two weeks."

Viv adjusted herself in her seat and motioned for the waiter. When he came over, she ordered a bottle of champagne for us. When he left, she rested her elbows on the table and leaned in close to me.

"Nikii, as you just read, I want you to come to Los Angeles to work on the tribute fête for Prince Rogers Nelson."

My heart stopped as she actually said the words I'd just read on the invitation. It was real. I'd actually be in the same space as Prince! THE Prince!

She read my look and laughed. "I was excited too. Seems as though Prince's record label wants to throw a huge bash for him as he turns 50 this year. But rather than celebrate it as his birthday, they decided to just honor his musical achievements. And all of his former artists will be there. And Kimora and I will be there. And I want you to be there too."

I couldn't speak.

She smiled. "Now, even though it's work, I think it'd be an excellent opportunity for you."

Finally I regained my voice. "Viv, I really don't know what to say, other than thank you! Thank you so much! Prince is one of my all-time favorites. Well, he IS my all time favorite. I'm so honored! Thank you!"

She smiled again. "Well, you haven't heard the best part. As I was checking up on you, I made a few more phone calls. It seems as though some other celebs have heard of your talents too. So I already have some clients booked for you for that night." She reached into her handbag, pulled out a smaller envelope and handed it to me. "Here. Read this."

By now, I was devoid of any composure or decorum. I tore the envelope open, pulled out three small cards and quickly scanned them. This time, my heart stopped for real and a huge smile came across my face.

Viv smiled warmly. "I can tell by your reaction that you're pleased! Congratulations on having been selected to style Apollonia Kotero, Vanity and Sheila E."

I nearly leapt out of my chair. Then I nearly passed out. Thankfully, I got it together and remembered my manners.

"Oh my goodness! Viv!" I quickly reached for the glass of water in front of me and took a long drink. Then I tried to calm down. "Viv, thank you! Thank you so much, but you're trying to give me a heart attack! Those are my favorite artists! How..how..."

She grinned. "Like I said, your name has traveled around the right circles. Each of those women requested you personally. I don't know what you do, or what you did, but you must do it well," she winked.

I barely heard her as I'd already floated to heaven. I had the chance to style three of the hottest, sexiest and most beautiful 80's icons on the planet? And they've each heard of little old me? I was blissfully excited.

Then Viv reached out and placed her hand gently over mine. "But first, dearheart, we have a lot to do. I don't have much time, but I have to teach you everything I know first! By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be the best ever!"

I looked deeply into her eyes, admiring the mirth that danced within. Then she winked.

A broad smile again spread across my face.

All of a sudden, I heard my cell phone chime. "Excuse me for a sec," I said as I quickly pulled it out of my purse.

I checked the display. A text message? I read quickly:

"Hey baby! It's Krystal. Janet's plans just changed! We're on our way to Miami! Can I come to see you? Call me! XOXO!!!"

Krystal? My Krystal? Wasn't she just in Spain?

A wide smile on my face, I looked up to see Vivienne still smiling at me.

I have access to two beautiful, sexy women? In the same town? On the same day?

Life was definitely good.

Definitely.

© 2008 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.