The Making of a CockWhore Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter Three-- - Morning Reprise.
2.1k words
4.24
19.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened to a tremendous hard-on, an empty bed and the sound of running water in the shower.

Taking a moment to gather myself amid my surroundings, my cock jumped from the memory of the previous evening, my body following its lead, a true divining rod leading me unto water and, I hoped, Marti's wetness.

Pushing open the bathroom door, I entered silently and softly. Through the glass I saw her standing, palms flat on the wall tiles below the showerhead, a bar of soap in her left hand, her head bowed, her eyes shut as the water ran over her. I couldn't divine what was going through her mind but I got the sense she was ashamed of herself for her behaviors of the previous evening, for inviting me in, for allowing herself to be overwhelmed by her lust and her passion.

"I can't believe I did it again," is what her body language was saying. Well, I thought, let's see how she handles it now.

She turned when I pushed open the shower door, startled by its unclicking. Stepping up and in, my cock bouncing up and down and up again, Marti's wide eyes bouncing with it while her mouth fell open.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

Back in the present, Marti distractedly began running the soap over herself, her eyes glued to my bouncing, swollen cock.

Reaching for her arm, I cupped my left hand under hers and said, "Why don't you let me do that?"

Her hand opened, dropping into mine the soap while I moved behind her. Then, pushing closer, I laid gently, on the small of her back, my swollen cockhead, the steam providing a familiar, natural lubrication before I leaned forward, sliding my cock along her spine until my balls laid upon her ass, reminding her of what she took last night.

"Put your hands back on the wall," I told her, my voice edged with a growl.

She brought up her arms, her palms landing fingers up on the tiles' beading water, her body stiff except for her heavy tits which continued waving forward and back-- soft-jelly tissue quivering around veiny milk glands, the vessels running down to her quickly swelling nipples.

Reaching above her, I ran lightly my spongy cockhead along her back, positioning the shower head so the hot water ran under her chin, down onto her chest and breasts, down over the front of her.

Over her neck and shoulders I ran the soap, working up a heavy lather then again reaching past her to place the soap back into her left hand on the wall, handing it up to her, this time leaning more my heavy cock into her, letting her feel its weight and pressure. With both hands, I massaged deeply her neck and upper back, working inside the tissue, my strong hands first high on her back then, stepping back slightly to access better the lower muscles, my cock slipping down as I did, I stood just far enough to where I bobbed against the small of her back, contracting the muscle which controls my cock, making it rise then dropping it heavily against her while kneading her flesh, running my thumbs deeply into that weight-bearing tissue, my hands and cock the focus of her attention, the center of her universe. I looked down upon her, palms to the wall, eyes close, mouth fallen open and I knew, once again, she would do as I told her.

I reached again for the soap, sliding my left arm along hers, the underside of my fat cock rising up as I did. Cupping my hand under hers, she released the soap into my left hand and I ran it along her arm as I stepped back slowly, my fat cockhead now dropping until it settled into the top of her ass crease. Standing so my cock was the only point of connection between us, I rubbed it up and down her ass then again contracting the muscle so my cock bounced heavily from the top of her ass to the small of her back, up and down. Stepping back, letting my cock drop off her curvy backside, I got on two knees behind her.

My eyes at her ass level, I took a moment to admire my new subject, her feet on the tile spread about shoulder width, her shapely legs leading up to her womanly rump sticking out, her palms flat on the wall before her, hot water running off her sloping, full tits and down over her red cunt hair.

With my right hand, over her left cheek, I ran the soap, moving it in big, wide, slow circles, pressing in the soap firmly, my fingers reaching around and squeezing under her ass high on her leg, pulling on that sensitive skin close to her pussy, lathering up both her ass and her passion. From my kneeling position, I could see her sex becoming more excited as I ran the soap along her ass, tugging gently on her flower, its petals spreading. Down the inside of her thigh I ran the soap, then up again, squeezing and releasing, brushing lightly with my fingers her now swollen mons. Up and down her leg, up and over her left cheek, slowly I lathered fully her left hind quarters, before switching the soap into my left hand, extending up to her it.

"Take this," I commanded, and she removed her left hand from the wall, grabbing it, then again leaning upon the shower wall, soap in hand.

Now with both hands free, I rubbed deeply her left cheek and hamstring, slippery from the soap, digging in my thumbs while around her quads the fingers from each hand reached, up and down on her leg, squeezing firmly, knowing each tug on her skin gently pulled upon the sensitive skin under her ass and pussy. Again I pushed upon her sweet ass, dropping my right hand high on the inside of her thigh, squeezing while bringing up my hand slowly, rising until my fingers pulled outward her wet pussy hair and, with it, her blossoming labia. Running my fingers up along the crack of her ass, I brought up my middle finger to her anus, her body tightening as I made small circles around it before turning my hand, palm up. Gently I stroked her bud, moving up and down my finger over her asshole before slipping it in one knuckle deep.

"Ooooohh," she moaned weakly, barely over the sound of the water splashing, but enough to tell me she would be taking my cock up her ass in the near future.

Still on my knees behind her, I again barked, "Give me the soap."

She brought down her left hand, mine meeting hers, then I slid on my knees toward her right side. Now my left hand began lubricating her, kneading and squeezing and rubbing, around and over her right cheek, up and down her right leg, pulling on that skin to where I could see, from my kneeling position behind her, her burgeoning cunt with its viscous syrup inside.

I positioned my feet slightly behind and inside hers then,rising slowly, my turgid cock rubbing along the inside of her thighs, I stood up. With my knees positioned inside hers, I leaned in, kicking out her knees with mine so she leaned backwards into me, my cock now nestling against the bottom of her slick channel.

Bending my knees to get under her, I pushed my cock lengthwise along her slick clit until I was balls deep, though my cock wasn't inside her, Marti's palms to the wall.

I stroked it, back and forth, mixing her glistening quim with the water running off my cock, her head bowed again, though this time fascinated by the sight of my big cock beneath her, stroking its length along her pussy.

I brought the hand with the soap again to the back of her shoulders, alternately raising and lowering my knee level, allowing my cock to slip past her as I rose, withdrawing it as I dropped, drawing my bow against her increasingly desperate fiddle.

Reaching around with my left hand, I kissed Marti's neck under her left ear as I brought the soap under her left tit, squeezing and pulling under her nipple as the water washed away the lather . I worked over good her big, banana-sloped tit, kissing and licking and nibbling the back of her neck and left ear, my cock bouncing against her clit and pussy.

Withdrawing my left hand, I switched, behind her, the soap into my right hand, running it along the right side of her back, her shoulder, onto her belly. Rubbing slowly, teasingly, I made her wait for the pleasure she knew was coming before leaning in again, my tongue entering her right ear as I brought up the soap and hand under her begging right tit. My tongue in her ear, my soapy hand cupping her fleshy tit, my cock sliding under her, her body tensed and I could feel her shake and convulse.

Stepping back, my cock whapping loudly against my stomach as it was released from under her, I ordered her, "Turn around."

Her arms dropping from the wall, she did as she was told.

"Put your arms around me," I directed her, her arms reaching up and draping around my neck.

Again bringing low my knees, with both arms I reached around her ass and, my hands cupping her, I hoisted up her, positioning her splayed pussy over my erect manhood, letting her feel it at her entrance, her legs now wrapped around my hips with her arms slipping wider, around my strong shoulders as I picked up her.

Lifting her higher, sharing a deep soul kiss then, breaking off the kiss, I slowly lowered her, holding her directly above my cock, rubbing along her length, slowly, so that just my fat cockhead entered her, then I picked up her again, then lowering her, again and again giving her just the fat tip. Three, four, five times I lowered her onto my bulbous cockhead, her arms around me, trying to push herself down onto me, before I asked her, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she panted, and I lowered her a little deeper, working in that cockhead another two or three inches, pulling up her with my strong arms before again lowering that pussy deeper onto my cock, up and down, slowly, gradually until I was within an inch or two of impaling her fully.

"Do you want it all?"

"Yes!" she pleaded, and as she replied I dropped her fully onto my cock, my firm sponginess splitting deeply her. I bounced onto my toes as she dropped, bringing us up together, her full weight on her cervix split wide over my cock, she sliding down as I rocked up onto my toes, taking me fully on each upstroke. At the height of my toe raises, I dropped back onto my heels, she in the air as I dropped, temporarily suspended before starting her slide, again only to be met by another upstroke, another toe raise, another penetration over which she had no control, her pussy and legs quivering as she buried her face into my chest.

Her arms around me, fully within my grasp, bouncing her on my cock as I was, I knew she wouldn't be able to say no to me, that I could have my way with her where and when I wanted, and I could mould her into whatever I chose.

I walked her now to another wall, out of the water, which was now starting to run cold. My hands under her ass, her arms around me, I placed her ass and the back of her shoulders against the wall, using it for leverage, and I started leaning into her good, rolling my cock left and right, making her jump when I drove it deep up the middle of her pussy.

Plunging into her with abandon, she came helplessly and continuously. I loosed my hot cum into her, making sure she took it all, then lifting her up slightly to share a sensual, satisfying kiss before continuing her lifting, my now fading cock slipping out of her and placing her feet back onto the tile.

"What time do you have to work?" I asked her.

"Eight o'clock." she replied. "What about you?"

"I took the day off."

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to."

"No, that's alright—I'll leave when you do," I told her.

I slipped on my jeans and shirt while she got herself ready with all the things that women do.

Her son, Joey, was nowhere to be seen as Marti locked the door behind us, already a quarter past eight.

Kissing her sweetly, holding her hand, I told her, "I'll call you later" shutting her car door before walking the short distance to my truck.