The Making of a Fetish Slave

Story Info
Mistress, virgin, cum slut.
1.3k words
4.1
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyfish
dirtyfish
16 Followers

Although I didn't realize it at time, over the last 50 years I have comes to understand what a blessing it was to be able to spend my formative years stationed in Germany during the 60's. Being 18 and knowing nothing about sex I really had no idea how to interact with the opposite sex and soon learned that if you are lucky enough to find someone who can teach you the ropes and mold you then your whole life can be changed. That is what happened to me.

My first awakening occurred when I noticed that the girls in Germany did not shave any of their body hair. This was a shock because American girls all shaved and the sight of this extra hair was very interesting to me. And since most of my buddies didn't think this practice was sexy I thought that I could take advantage of this new opportunity. My first chance to explore happened at a bar downtown in Mannheim where all the ladies were lined up at one side of the bar and you were able to look and see which one you wanted to spend some time with. I did notice that a lot of these ladies did shave, probably because the servicemen were turned off by hairy girls, but a couple of them were hairy and this one particular one almost seemed to be proud of her extra hair and that was the one that caught my eye. So after some small talk I asked if she wanted to be together and we were off to her room.

When we got to her room I really had no idea of what to do or expect, since I was a virgin and had never been in this situation before. And when she asked what I wanted I told her that this was my first time with a woman and that I would be very happy if she could lead the way. I didn't realize it at the time but her sly little smile should have been a sign that I was going to be in for a wild ride. She first asked me why I had picked her and seemed to be surprised when I said that it was all her body hair. She explained that while the vast majority of GI's didn't like the hair there were always a few that did and since she had an extreme growth all over her body she managed to stay fairly busy, because like me there were always a few guys that had never seen a hairy woman and their curiousness amused her. As she began to undress she told me that she'd be happy to teach me everything she knew but I would have to do something in return for her. When I started to see how much hair see had on her body I told her I would do anything that she asked because I now found that she was indeed very sexy and I couldn't understand why men wouldn't like her hair.

She told that she enjoyed have her hairy areas licked and sucked and that I could spend as much time as I wanted with her if I would make her feel good. And I asked her where she wanted me to start. She raised her arms over her head and said that her armpits were waiting for my tongue so I made a beeline to them. She had more hair than I did and while at first I was a little put off by the smell I took to my task very quickly and began making love to her hairy pits. She told me that German women didn't use deodorant and that plus the lushness of hair made for a very exotic smell and taste. And she wasn't lying as she indeed smell like nothing I had ever experienced before. But I was surprised that not only wasn't I turned off but I relished her scent and did the best I could to clean her stinky smelly pits. Even her sweat tasted good and I knew that if this was how a woman could smell and taste I would be looking forward to spending many more nights with her.

After spending some quality time in her pits, Monica told me that it was time to make her even happier and I could start moving down her body. So as I slide down toward her pussy the smell was even stronger than her armpits. And she had so much hair I couldn't say no to anything she asked of me. I told her that I had never done any of this before but she told me that she would teach me and that all her training would come in handy in the coming years. Her pussy smell was hard to describe, the first smell was that of fish and piss. I think back now and realize that I should have been repulsed by this but that was not case. I reveled in these smells and tastes and over the last 50 years have learned to enjoy each chance I have to be with a hairy stinky lady.

As I savored every inch her dirty pussy she pointed out things I should be doing to make her feel good. And as she spread her lips this big nub popped out. I didn't know what it was but she told me that it was her clit and that it was what would make her come if I paid attention to it. So I did. I learned that every lady is different but that Monica liked me to suck on hers and at the exact moment she would tell me to nibble her clit and actually give it little bites. I really became quite good at this and felt great pride in the fact that I could give her such a pleasing orgasm. When she finished her third orgasm, she rolled over and got on all fours and she told me to spread her ass cheeks and clean up her dirty asshole. Now you would think that this would be last straw. After all, with all the things that I had done for her, she still hadn't done anything to please me. But I didn't care, because while I was still horny as hell my cock was rock hard and I guess that made me realize that my enjoyment was coming from making her happy and that's all that mattered at the moment

When I had finished cleaning her ass, her pussy, her armpits, and her feet she told me that our time was up and that she would like to watch me get my self off. And being the obeying little tongue lapper that I had become and glad jerked off for her. And it was the best orgasm that I had ever had.

Over the next 10 months Monica and I spent one night a week, her teaching and me learning about the joys of pleasing a woman. These nights were always at the end of the night so we would spend a few hours together. I also learned how to enjoy the pleasures of eating cream pies from her. She would save that cream pie from her last trick and it was my job to get her nice and clean. I was amazed at the lengths to which she would go to make me enjoy her body no matter how dirty and disgusting it was. And even though it has been hard to find ladies in America who would go to such lengths, the ones that I have found have made it all worthwhile. And they have agreed that I am very good at pleasing them with my tongue. I hope to be able to tell everyone my follow story about Debbie. Someone who I've known since she was young and now 40 years later has grown into becoming my dirty mistress and takes pleasure in knowing that her dirty stinky body is making as horny as ever.

MORE TO CUM

dirtyfish
dirtyfish
16 Followers