The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 03

Story Info
Young sub is claimed by her Master.
6.5k words
4.58
51.3k
42

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight - A New Home

Eric pulled up to his private parking space. He helped his new toy out of the truck and grabbed their shopping bags. He escorted her to the private elevator and pressed the button. Her eyes were down and he could tell that she was attempting to take in deep breaths. This had to be a nervous moment for her in a day full of nervous moments. He chuckled to himself. When the door slid open, he motioned for her to enter. He watched as she took in the expansive foyer and great room. It was ten times the size of her small apartment.

Cass couldn't believe her Master's Penthouse. It was huge and richly decorated in darker colors. There was leather furniture and thick oriental rugs throughout the main room. The centerpiece of the great room was a giant fireplace. Over the mantle was a large head of a moose. There were other mounted heads of animals, some that she'd never seen before. I guess Master likes to kill things. She thought to herself. He showed her around the place. She followed and was even more amazed with each room he showed her. He finally showed her to her room.

"This is your room. It has everything you will need. If there's something you require that's not here, just let me know. Right now, I'd like you to shower and meet me downstairs by the fireplace. I'll be waiting there for you." Eric said, his eyes watching her take in the room.

Cass turned to his voice. "Yes Sir. Do you want me prepared in a certain way for you?"

He smiled at her eagerness. "Just clean your body and come down naked." He smiled.

"Yes Sir."

With that, Eric turned and left her to her task. He went to his room, showered and changed into some clean clothes. While he was waiting for Toy, he busied himself by starting a warm fire and opening a bottle of wine. He put on some soft instrumental music on the stereo. The light music came out over the penthouse wide speaker system. He was sitting in his overstuffed recliner when she entered.

He looked at her when she walked into the room. She was positively ravishing. Her body looked supple, her skin moist and health. He loved the glow of her face. He wondered if she'd pleasured herself while she showered. Part of him wanted her to have broken the rules so he'd have an excuse to punish her again. That thought alone made his cock twitch. But his heart wanted her to have obeyed his rules. At any rate, when she walked over to where he was sitting and knelt at his feet, his heart leapt. He was amazed that someone with as little knowledge about his lifestyle would learn so fast. She was a natural submissive, something precious. While he intended on educating her deeper in the finer points of submission, he inwardly thanked the gods for his luck in finding her.

"You look presentable. Simply beautiful." Eric said with a growl.

"Thank you Sir." She said shyly.

Cass knelt with her eyes down, in the pose he had showed her that first night. She arched her back to present her breasts. Her nipples were swollen and hard. She'd teased them so that they would pleasing to her Master on their first night in his home. Cass made sure that her thighs were spread as wide as possible. She'd secretly hoped that he would see that she was still very aroused and take her for the first time. She longed to have her Master's cock inside her. Her body trembled with need, of her own need of course, but also a deeper need to please him.

"You've mastered that position very well. I'm very pleased." Cass swelled heart swelled, and delighted in his words. "I have many more things I want to teach you, but only a few things tonight. I want to take the rest of your body and claim it as mine." The liquid lust of his voice made Cass's channel flood with her slick juices in anticipation of her Master's cock.

He instructed her to bring him a glass of the wine he'd opened. His eyes watched as she gracefully rose and went to the wet bar and poured the glass. She brought it back to him. She started to hand it to him. He showed her how he wanted it presented to him.

"Toy, submission is filled with rituals. One of them is handing your Master something, like a glass of wine. You're to kneel at my feet with your head bowed properly. Then with both hands cupping the item, in this case the glass, you offer it up to me. You'll wait until I decide to take it from your hands." He watched as she did exactly as he had instructed.

Cass's body shuddered with his instructions. She knelt as he had told her. She gracefully lifted the glass she had cupped in both hands. "Your wine Master." She said sweetly.

Eric took the offered glass and stroked her hair. His toy purred with his touch. He pulled her face so that it laid on his thigh and he continued to run his fingers through her soft hair. He could feel her soft supple breasts press against his leg. They both enjoyed this time of bonding. Him, enjoying the submission of a beautiful creature, and her, content in being owned by a strict but loving man. They stayed this way for several minutes.

Cass was luxuriating on his thigh, remembering their first night when he made her cum on his boot. She could feel his bare foot beneath her. She held her place but longed to grind on it, the hair from the top of his foot, tickled her cunny. Her body was humming with need, but she was content for now with his fingers stroking her hair. When his hand gently pushed her back, she returned to her kneeling position.

Eric stood and towered over his new little fuck toy. "When you're in this presentation pose and I come up to you, I want you to open your mouth and stick out your tongue, offering your mouth to me. This will be done every time. Understand Toy?"

"Yes Master." Cass acknowledged shyly. She was looking up at her Master with her mouth opened and tongue out. He looked so good to her. He was only wearing a pair of dark jeans that were unbuttoned. His broad shoulders started the perfect V that ended at his hips. The thick coat of hair that covered his chest and stomach ended at his open jeans. She stared at the opening of his fly, hoping that she would see her Master's cock again.

Eric loved her fervor and eagerness to learn. The simple sight of a submissive kneeling, offering her mouth to him, always made his cock pulse. Eric reached to the table next to his chair and picked up the two nipple shields. He watched as she followed his hands. Her pupils were dilated and her nostrils were flared.

"These are for you. They are non-piercing clips for your nipples. They will keep them erect and give you a subtle stimulation while there're on. I want you to wear them while at home. You will only put them on when I am here, during the day you may take them off. It will be part of your daily preparation for my coming home." He said as he twirled the shields in his fingers.

"Yes Master. I will wear them in anticipation of your coming home and while you are here. Thank you Sir." Cass repeated. She bit her lower lip when he bent and placed them on her nipples.

Eric pulled her left nipple slightly, and slid the silver bangle on her erect nipple, then repeated the same with her right. He stepped back a bit to gaze at how the jewelry enhanced her appearance. When he was satisfied with the result, he moved back in front of her. She leaned her head into the bulge of his cock. He stroked her hair.

"Remove my jeans Toy." His voice soft but commanding.

"Y yes Sir." Cass squeaked. She was nervous tonight. She'd been wanting to feel his cock inside her all day, for the past two days for that matter. Her belly tingled, the sensations rippled through her body.

Eric watched as her shaky hands fumbled with his jeans. When she got them down, his hard cock sprung from its hiding place. She jumped with eager anticipation but stayed with her mouth open and offering to service him. He lined his cock up and slid it into her willing mouth. She closed her lips around the crown and swirled her tongue on the underside of it. He let her lave on his cock, before he placed his hand on her head and guided his cock further down her throat.

Cass gagged when his dick hit the back of her throat. She fought back the reflex. He kept moving his shaft in and out of her mouth. She loved the feeling of him taking her there. This was quickly becoming something she looked forward to. When he pushed further in again, she gagged and coughed when it hit her tonsils. Her eyes watered as she fought off the urge to empty her stomach. She brought her hands up to hold his shaft, maybe in a way to protect him from going too deep.

"No hands Toy. I will use your mouth as I see fit." He took control of her head with his hands and began to take her throat. "When you've learned to take my cock down your throat, you will be allowed to finger yourself." She moaned around his shaft, the vibrations almost made him release early like some school boy.

Cass struggled with taking him deep but she doubled her efforts and relaxed her throat to let the thick head of his cock press against the entrance of her tight opening. He held her head still while his cock nudged forward. Cass tried to calm herself, fighting the need to breathe. When he pulled his cock out, a long thick rope of saliva extended from her mouth to the head of his dick. When he fisted his shaft and wiped the wetness on her face, Cass shivered. She had been near climax all day and she now fought to hold back her orgasm. She was finding that his degrading treatment only made her feel naughtier.

Eric held his cock in his hand, after rubbing her own saliva on her face, he slapped her cheek with his shaft. "Go over to the ottoman and get on your hands and knees slut."

Chapter Nine - Claiming of Toy's Cunt

He waited for her to assume the position. He moved to stand beside her, his hand moved her shoulder. "Lay your head down on the cushion with your arms outstretched above your head." He watched as she moved to his command. "Now spread your legs wide." She opened her stance, the position left her feeling open and exposed. "Very good. Now arch your back." His went to the small of her back. His fingers feathered her dimple just above her ass. "This puts your pussy and ass in a position that brings the most pleasure to whoever's cock is inside you. It's called the Ass up position. If I call or text you and instruct you to get into this position, you will immediately go to the foyer and present yourself in this position. Do you understand Toy?"

"Yes Master. If you text or call and instruct me to assume the Ass up position...Ohhh Sir! I will prostrate myself in the foyer and wait your arrival." She repeated his teaching.

While she spoke Eric ran his finger through her wet slit. The touch had flustered her but she was able to continue her response. He reveled in her good behavior. He knew that she had been struggling with not having climaxed since he'd warned her not to touch herself the night before. It was because of this good behavior, that he was about to give her the pleasure she'd been waiting for these past 24 hours.

"Good girl. Now reach back with your hands and hold your cheeks open for me." His voice strong and commanding.

Cass was startled with his forceful command, but she quickly did as he had instructed her. When her sex was pulled opened and waiting, she gasped as she felt his thick cock at the opening of her cunny. She felt him rub the bulbous head up and down her wet slit. A shudder rippled through her and she almost lost her position. She pushed back against him, letting his cock slip inside her. She whimpered as her Master's shaft entered her channel. He let her adjust to his girth, then she felt him push deeper. She curled her hips up and down, hoping that it added to his pleasure.

Eric placed a hand on the small of her back, keeping her back arched. Then he started giving her more of his cock. He enjoyed her whimpers and moans, as he took what was his now. She was so wet that his cock slipped effortlessly into her channel. He had a hard time keeping himself for letting loose with as much as her pussy was milking his cock. She pleased him by how much she had done today for him.

He stopped when he was deep inside her. "Toy. Because you've behaved so well today and pleased your Master, you may cum whenever and as often as you require." Almost before he could finish his acquiescence, he felt her spasm on his cock. Her juices flooded out around his shaft. He fought with everything he had not to follow her over the edge. He wanted to bring her to climax a multitude of times before the night was through.

He held off a few seconds, then started fucking her again. This time he grabbed her wrists that had been holding herself open for him, and started driving his cock deeper still. The little fuck toy erupted again, her voice almost gone from her screams of pleasure. Her words were incoherent and garbled, but he recognized it as her attempt to thank him. He didn't relent and continued his onslaught.

Cass's body was giving out on her. She held her position but could feel her arms and legs giving out. If he'd not been hold her arms behind her, she would have surely fallen off the ottoman. Her Master kept fucking her and she kept cumming. OH MY GOD!! She screamed in her thoughts, as her voice was too weak to be heard. When he finally eased to a slower rhythm, she was able to catch her breath. His thick cock slid in and out of her slippery channel. The lewd sounds of her juices sloshing about embarrassed her but she also reveled in the fact that he'd let her cum because he was pleased with her.

Eric let her slowly come down from her multiple orgasms, then slipped from her damp hole.

"Kneel."

He waited when she didn't move at first, lost somewhere in her post-orgasmic stupor. When his command organized in her frenzied brain, she scooted down to the floor and knelt obediently at his feet. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He smiled down at her, pleased in her remembering his previous instruction even in her present state of mind.

"Good girl, now clean my cock." His voice gentle but authoritative.

Cass hungrily took his cock in her mouth. She pushed her head down as far as she could go with her arms behind her. She wanted him down her throat in the worse way possible. She wanted to show how much she wanted to thank him for giving her the best orgasm of her life...EVER! She hummed on his stiff member, pressing ever further down. She moaned and made lewd sounds as her Master's cock hit the back of her throat. She excitedly sucked him, laving her tongue across the underside of his shaft. When she got frustrated and not being able to throat him, she pulled back and looked up at him.

"Master? May I use my hands to steady myself? I want you down my throat. Please Sir?" Cass pleaded with her eyes. She blinked when he smiled.

"Since you asked so nicely, You may."

"Thank you Master." She brought here arms forward and placed them each on his thighs. Using just her lips, she bent down and sucked up the end of his cock into her mouth. She took a deep breath to relax herself, then she opened her throat and edged him through the tight ring of her throat. Cass's eyes were closed and she pressed her Master deeper down. When his course hairs tickled her nose, her eyes flew open and she blinked. Cass moaned with her accomplishment.

Eric was amazed that she'd been able to deepthroat him. It was not something that someone just learned to do overnight, but she had, and had earned a reward. "I want you to finger yourself while you have me down your throat Toy." His lip inched upward when she gurgled what he assumed was a 'thank you sir' while he was still in her mouth. He was starting to grow very fond of her, but he needed to remember that this was just a contractual thing, not permanent, not forever, not...love. He shook his head to shake that thought from his head. He looked down at his fuck toy and watched her hungrily devoured his cock. With her fingering herself, her whimpers and moans were sending tacit messages through the vibration it caused.

He pushed her away, then moved back to his chair and sat down. He saw the little pout she gave him but he let it go, she'd been more than he expected. "Come ride my cock girl. I want you to fuck me like you were just sucking me." He growled.

Cass jumped to her feet even though her knees were a little sore and weak from their play. She started to climb onto his lap but he turned her around so that she was not facing him. She huffed a little as she longed to look into his eyes while he was inside her. So far he'd only made eye contact when she had him in her mouth. But she did as she was instructed and presented her ass to him. He guided his cock back into her tight pussy, the post coital spasm she had when his cock slipped in, only encouraged her to please him. She'd had two huge orgasms already, once when he fucked her on the ottoman and the other when he told her to finger herself with his cock down her throat. There were others of the smaller aftershock variety. She wanted him to cum more than anything in this world right now.

Eric laid back and fixated on her ass and how her swollen lips seemed to swallow his cock. She was fucking him just as energetically as she had throated him. The way she curled her hips in and finished the stroke with a swirl that had him tittering on the edge of bliss. This girl can fuck! He set back in awe. He could tell by her little noises that she was enjoying herself too. He slapped her wiggling ass as she continued to drop her pussy down onto the long thick shaft of his cock.

"Yes, yes, spank me Daddy." Cass yelled as she edged closer to another huge orgasm. His cock felt so good filling her channel and bumping her cervix. Her legs ache from riding him but she wasn't about to stop now.

His ears perked when she called him Daddy. When she had referred to him as Master earlier this evening, it had elicited a twinge in his crotch, but this was even better. He watched as she lost herself on his shaft, her pussy tightly squeezing his, milking him, until he finally released into her wetly spasming channel. He felt her rhythm slow to a gentle rocking, trying to extract every ounce of his seed from him. Eric reached up and pulled her back onto his chest. His strong arms wrapping around her, one hand cupping her breast while the other slipped down her belly to her clit. She threw her head back on his shoulders. He kissed her softly on her exposed neck.

Cass shuddered when his proficient hands fondled her body. Coupled with his lips gently kissing her neck while she laid impelled on his still blood engorged shaft. She felt like her trembling would never end. Please don't ever make me leave this place Daddy. Cass thought as they both basked in the afterglow of their port coital haze. She drifted off in a peaceful slumber, her need assuaged by her Master, her Daddy.

Eric felt her body become listless, her gentle breath confirmed that she'd fallen asleep. He held her tight not wanting to let go. He breathed in her sweet smell and gently stroked her supple skin. She stirred only when his cock slipped from her warm pussy. He secretly basked in the feeling of her in his arms. He felt completely sated. She'd done everything he's ask of her, and had satisfied him totally. To him she had no flaws. When this thought entered his mind, he thought of his many flaws. Why he couldn't allow himself to grow fond of her, why he had to separate his feelings for her.

He cradled her in his arms and carried her up to her room. As much as he wanted have her in his bed tonight, even forever, he knew it just couldn't be. He pulled back the covers from her bed, and laid her down. He returned with a warm wet cloth and wiped her body clean, taking extra care of her swollen labia and rosette. Eric kissed her gently on the forehead and tucked her into to bed.

12