The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 04

Story Info
Young sub is taken anally and services his female co-worker.
5.4k words
4.54
41.2k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven – Claiming Her Ass

The next several weeks went without much incident. Eric spent much time as he could at home teaching protocols and rituals to Cass. But there were still times when she was at home alone for her to practice. It went well for the most part. He gave her encouragement and praise when she accomplished a task well, and punished her when she made mistakes or breaches in the things she'd learned. They both fell into a smooth rhythm. Eric continued to be amazed with his Baby Girl's enthusiasm and ability to retain as much as she had.

As she grew comfortable with serving, and presentation, Eric thought it was time for a live test. So on Wednesday evening, he told her of his plan to have a business meeting at his home that following Friday at noon. He explained to her exactly what he expected of her with regard to her behavior, what he wanted in way of a meal or snack, and her manor of dress for that event. Since it would be at home and the attendees would be his employees, he expected her to be in regular home attire, which was naked with her collar and nipple shields only. He was not surprised when she didn't even blink at his command.

Cass felt like she had struggled with learning the new protocols that her Master had laid down. She focused her days alone at home studying and practicing the rituals and skills. She loved the praise she received almost as much as the punishments. When he'd told her about the planned business meeting, her heart nearly stopped. It was one thing to perform for her Master, but she'd never done anything in front of others. The thought of making a mistake and embarrassing him, weighed heavily on her mind.

One of the new trainings that Cass was doing was anal training. Her Master had started her out with her wearing a butt plug for four hours a day while she did chores. She eventually had gotten up to wearing them all day. Her Master would inspect her in the morning before he left for work and then remove it before bed at night. The only deviation from this ritual was Thursday night. Every Thursday night, she and her Master would spend the evening watching movies.

Eric came home the Thursday before the planned business meeting. He knew it was 'movie night' and that Cass always looked forward to snuggling on the couch with him. But he felt like she needed a distraction from all of the stress she'd been placing on herself about the business meeting. So he decided that he would finally claim her last slut hole. She had worked hard with her anal training exercises and religiously wore her plug all day for the past several weeks. He felt she was ready for the real thing.

When Eric walked in the house that evening, Cass was in the Ass up position in the foyer. She' been waiting for him for about 45 minutes. He'd stayed in the truck for an extra 20 minutes to give her time to let the anticipation build up. He'd texted her before he'd left the office and told her to prepare herself, mind and body to be claimed anally.

Cass had been waiting for what seemed like hours before her Master came in the door. She was excited to finally have her Master's cock in her ass. She'd worked hard to train and prepare for this moment. Her little surprise for her Master was the pretty little cat tail butt plug that she'd ordered with her own money. So when the door opened, she wiggled her tail for him.

"Ah my pet. You look resplendent, with your pretty little tail. Daddy is going to claim his Baby Girl's last slut hole tonight. Are you ready?" His voice deep and jovial.

"Yes DADDY! This slut is SOOOO ready for you to claim me totally. I've been soppy wet since your text message. Please Daddy claim me." She cheerfully responded.

Eric set his briefcase down by the door, and picked up her leash that was hanging on the coat rack by the door. He clipped the end to her O-ring and led her to his playroom. He turned back several times to watch her seductively crawl behind him. She was so fucking hot, he had to force himself not to take her in the hallway. He felt like such a school boy when she was being extra naughty.

When they both entered the playroom, Cass noticed a new piece of furniture in the center of the room. How the hell did he get that in here without me noticing? She thought to herself. It was a large flat padded platform. It had to be about 4" thick with several D-rings along the edges of the padding.

"Alright my pretty little pet, hop up on the center of the pad and get on all fours." He said in his breathy Dom voice.

She readily complied, with an extra little swish of her tail. He then tied her wrists together in a 'cat paw knot", Eric grin to himself thinking it was appropriate knot for her little kitten tail surprise, then pulled them above her head and secured them to the edge of the pad. Next Eric laced a 'Lark's Head knot' to her thigh and ankle, wrapping it around the leg and securing it with a 'surgeon's knot'. He repeated the same knot on her other thigh and ankle, then secured them along edge of the pad on opposite slide. The result was a variation of a frog tie. It had her the perfect position to access her pussy and ass. He walked around her, checking to make sure that each knot wasn't cutting her circulation off.

"How does that feel my little kitten?"

"So fucking hot Daddy. Your kitten is in heat for you." She breathlessly responded.

"Language pet. Have we not discussed this? I think that you're asking for some punishment." He replied quizzically.

"Yes Master. My body is yours to punish and ravish." She said both mournfully and excitedly.

Eric went over to the near wall and pulled a rattan cane and two crops. One a small rider's crop and the other a feather tipped crop. With her eyes facing forward, she couldn't see what he'd retrieved. As he walked behind her, he swished the rattan cane through the air. He noticed her tail move when her tight opening clinched in response the terrifying sound of the implement. Canes were something that she'd told him she feared. He had no intension of using it on her, only to get her attention and put her on edge. He succeeded on both accounts.

Eric kneeled behind her and gently removed her precious little cat tail. He placed on a towel for her to clean and put away later. Then he stepped back and took the rider's crop and teased her displayed rosette with the 1" wide leather keeper. Because of her tight restraints she couldn't move. He flicked the crop and slapped her rosette gently, teasing it. Then he moved around, tapping her inner thighs, cheeks, then back to her tight hole. He laid several precise stings to her tight hole. She flinched but moaned with his ministrations.

Eric moved to her side and gave her some well-placed slaps to the sides of her hanging breasts. She whimpered but was loving it. He then returned to behind. He reddened it methodically, before returning to her tight hole. He focused on bringing it to a nice crimson color. When he felt that she had received enough punishment for her language, he dropped the crop on the floor and picked up the feather topped one. He teased her skin and reddened areas. She wiggled as best she could, trying to avoid the teasing toy. He thought that the tickling was more painful than the actual strikes. He made a mental note about that.

"Are you ready kitten? Daddy can't wait any longer to take your last slut hole." His gravelly voice proclaimed.

"Oh god yes Daddy." She said with a whimper.

Eric moved behind her and took a generous amount of lube and warmed it in his hands. He applied it to her opening and then to his throbbing cock. When she was opened enough to take him, he pressed the thick tip of his cock against her hole, teasing her.

"Tell me what you want kitten."

Cass still felt the stink from his cropping her asshole, but she moaned in anticipation. "P...please Daddy, claim your sluts last hole."

"That's my good girl." She purred hearing those words.

He pushed slightly and the crown of his cockhead slipped through the tight ring of her rosette. He stayed still, letting her adjust to his girth. Her training helped in relaxing, and baring down on his entrance. When she had relaxed enough, he pressed further, sinking into the depths of her bowels.

Cass could feel the thick cock of her Master sinking inside her. She felt so full with him inside. It burned a little but the pain was not that bad. She wanted so much to push back and take him deeply, but her restraints prevented that. He was in control; she was just a hole to use for his pleasure. She reveled in that thought. She had now become his true three-holed fuck toy. While the slight pain from his intrusion of her ass was spread across her whole body, she understood now why he'd cropped her body before. The stings from the crop on her breasts, ass and thighs, had given her something to focus on, thus minimizing and distracting her focus on the pain of his claiming.

Cass writhed as he worked his cock in and out of his toy. The steady rhythm was pleasing to them both. Her breasts wobbled with each of thrusts, her nipples abrading against the pad. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, letting his cock sink deeper still. Her kegels were clinching his thick shaft as it pleasured him. He'd taught her that the exercises would add to both of their pleasure and he was right. She moaned with the beautiful mix of pain and pleasure.

"Please Daddy, may your slut cum?"

"Not yet my pet. Hold it for me."

His cock was buried inside her. He was close himself, but wanted to make it last just a bit longer. He could feel her muscles clinching and knew she couldn't hold it much longer, nor could he. He slapped her ass with his open palm and rode her to the finish line.

"P...please Daddy! Oh p...please!" She begged.

He hesitated, wanting it to last. Then the time was right. He simply said...

Cum." And she broke into a million pieces around his cock.

They both climaxed together. Their sweaty bodies caressed each other's. Eric slowly caught his breath and reached around to remove the tight wrist restraints. He rubbed her wrists, to quickly return circulation and relieve and cramps she might have. Still buried in her ass, Eric reached up and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back. Her back arched and he towered over her, until they met in an upside-down kiss. His mouth devoured hers. The long passionate kiss sent another wave a pleasure through her body. He gaping ass clinched around his thick cock, milking him. Eric reached for her leg restraints and loosened them. When he was finished, they both fell into a loving embrace. It took several minutes before their heartbeats synced again.

"Ah thank you Daddy. You're so good to your Baby Girl." She said breathlessly.

"You're welcome kitten."

Chapter Twelve – The Test

When Cass woke on Friday morning, she knew that it would be different from the rest. She would have to perform for her Master in front of others. She had practiced and prepared for weeks to get the protocols down. She felt ready but didn't want to let him down. She was still sore from his claiming her ass last night, but reveled in its pleasant distraction. She prepared herself for the day as usual. She showered, placed her shields back on and her butt plug in, then woke up her Master with his morning blowjob, then started breakfast. She had him out the door and on his way to the office on time. Now she needed to start on lunch and preparing for the business meeting at noon.

Cass already had everything she needed for a nice lunch. She decided to set up the dining area. She set out 4 place mats, with plates and silverware. The center piece was from Eric's flower garden. It was a lovely mix of roses and lilies, with a smattering of daisies. It brightened the table well and made the room smell fresh. Then she went about marinating the chicken and prepping everything so that when they arrived and started the meeting, she would just start the meal and it would be ready when they finished.

At 10:30 there was a knock at the door. Cass answered it and was surprised to find it was Liz, the lawyer from her first day at the office. She blushed remembering when Liz had fingered her while she was restrained on the desk and being throated by her Master.

"Come in Ma'am. May I take your jacket?" Cass asked graciously.

"Hello Toy. That would be lovely. Eric sent me over here to make sure you were alright and ready for today." Liz said as she eyed the naked playmate of her boss.

Cass had noted Liz's conservative business suit. The grey jacket matched her tight pencil skirt that came just above her knees. She had white stocking on and very expensive heels. She was a beautiful young lady. It was when she removed her jacket that Cass first saw that she wore a very sheer silk blouse. Liz was very petite and didn't seem to be wearing a bra. Her full B breasts were both capped off with very erect nipples that seem to be wanting to poke their way through her blouse.

Cass tried to focus. "Everything is going well. Thank you Ma'am. Could I get you a glass of wine?"

"Sure, I need something to take the edge off." She followed the pretty submissive into the kitchen.

Cass poured her a glass and handed hold the glass in the upturned palm of her right hand, while the stem was steadied by her left. The practiced protocol appeared to go unnoticed by Liz. Cass smiled anyway at her first test. She turned and started to prepare the chicken. She wrapped the fillets of chicken in saran wrap and started to pound them with a wooden mallet until they were all flattened. Cass pulled the layer of wrap off and placed a slice of prosciutto over each breast than sprinkled it with cheese. She then rolled them up, lightly battered them and set them aside.

Liz had pulled up her skirt and sat on the bar stool watching the pretty submissive prepare the chicken. While she sipped her wine she secretly fingered her clitty. She had been enamored with the young woman ever since she first saw her in Eric's office.

"I love your collar and that nipple jewelry makes them look so fetching. Have you ever thought about getting them pierced?" Liz said as her fingers teased her erect nub.

"I don't know. I wonder if it would hurt?" Cass asked shyly.

"Mind did, but I love a little pain."

"You have pierced nipples?"

"Yes, would you like to see them? My labia and hood is pierced too."

"MMMmmm. Yes." Cass replied.

Cass came around the bar and saw that Liz had her skirt up and was fingering herself. She watched as the young blonde unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her breasts. Each nipple had a silver bar bell horizontally through her thick nipples. Her own nipples tingled with the thought.

"Oh my god, your stockings." Cass eyed the suspenders of Liz's stockings. They were held up by four labia rings and pulled sharply. She could see the glistening juices on her fingers as she toyed with the large bar bell that protruded above her engorged clit.

"Yes, I love and hate them. They keep me aroused all day and can be very distracting." Liz said without stopping her open display of fingering herself.

Cass wanted to finger herself too but couldn't without permission. Her pussy flooded with a fresh supple of her juices. "Oh my, that is so sexy. I'd love to be with Master out somewhere being teased by his rings. That would be so lovely." Her nipples peeked with arousal, thinking of wearing rings for her Daddy.

Both girls were lusting for each other when they heard someone at the door. Liz straightened her skirt and buttoned her blouse, just as Eric entered the kitchen. He moved to Cass and gave her a kiss. He noticed that both girls seemed flustered and smiled.

"Hello Liz. Thanks for stopping by early and checking up on Toy." He turned to Cass. "How are things coming?"

"Everything is ready to start. I will help get everyone seated then I will start cooking when your meeting starts Sir." She said nervously.

Eric left to go get his things ready for the meeting. The girls giggled at almost being caught. "That was close. You'd better get busy with the meeting so I can focus on the meal." Liz kissed her as she slipped off the stool and followed Eric into the study. Cass went back to preparing the Brussel sprouts and salad.

After about twenty minutes, the doorbell chimed. Cass washed her hands and went to the front door. She opened it to find two young men in nicely tailored suits. "Good Morning Sirs. Come in. May I take your coats?" Cass offered. They each let her remove their jackets and watched as she hung them up in the foyer closet. She escorted them to Eric's study, where the meeting was to be held.

When they reached the room, they found Eric and Liz going over the notes for the meeting. He looked up when they entered. "Welcome gentlemen. I see that you've met Toy. You already know Liz." He gestured to both women.

Cass waited until her Master had finished introduction. "Sir, would any of you like a drink or a glass of wine?"

She took their drink orders and scurried back to the kitchen. She returned later with their drinks. She offered them with practiced precision. When she looked up at her Master, he wore a proud smile. Then the doorbell rang again. She went back and answered it. It was an older man. He eyed her naked body as she invited him in. When she took his coat, he squeezed her breasts, teasing her nipple.

"Are you the entertainment today Sugar?" He said while he groped her ass.

"I'm only my Master's Fuck Toy, Sir. Would you like a drink?" She said trying to avoid his wayward hands.

"Give me a Double Blended Scotch with a twist." He said as he tweaked her exposed nipple again.

Cass fixed his drink and escorted him to the study. He touched her the whole way. She felt dirty and wondered if her Master would have her service the men before the evening was through. She wasn't sure how's she felt about that. When they arrived at the study the meeting was underway.

"Thank Toy. We will be finished here in about an hour. Will lunch be ready then?" Eric said, not noticing Cass distress.

"Y...yes Master. I have everything set for the dining room. Lunch will be waiting when you're finished here." She said, cutting her eyes to the old man that had groped her.

"Then be off with you and we will be there soon. Thank my pet."

Liz watched as Cass left to do as her Master had commanded. She noticed her nervousness. She also thought that Max, the man who'd just arrive, had something to do with it.

Cass returned the kitchen and started the finishing touches of lunch. Twenty minutes later she was pulling the Chicken Cordon Blue out of the oven. She heard everyone gathering in the dining room. So she placed the bowl of salad and carafe of blue cheese dressing on a silver tray and went into the dining area. Everyone was seated and she started serving everyone. She started with her Master and was moving around the table. When she got to the man who had groped her, she hesitated, but then served him his salad. Then she went to Liz. When she went to pour the dressing onto her plate, she felt the man's fingers touch her wet folds. Cass dropped the carafe onto Liz's plate.

She picked up the carafe quickly and set it on the table. "I'm so sorry Master. It slipped out on my hands. I can quickly make more." She bowed and returned to the kitchen. Eric followed closely after her.

He found her crying while leaning against the bar. He wrapped his arms around her. She jumped from the touch. "What's wrong my pet? Don't be upset, you've done well." He consoled her.

"No I haven't. I've embarrassed you in front of your workers. " She continued to cry.

Just then a loud noise came from the dining area. Some heated words were exchanged and then footsteps. When the front door slammed, they both went to see what happened. What they saw was Liz holding the now empty carafe of dressing and Max, the man who had groped Cass was gone.

12