The Making of a Ghoul Ch. 2

Story Info
August continues to train Amber.
1.3k words
4.09
16.8k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber sat in her mustang in front of the Never place watching the clock. Nearly 11:30. She could drive home, go to bed, forget all about August. Well, no. She could never forget all about August. No matter what.

She wore the flowered dress and red sweater she had worn the first time they had come together. To make a new start, she thought, that's what this is about. She closed her eyes and waited out the time. The wind beat dry leaves against her windshield.

12:05 she walked up the steps to Never's front door. It opened before she could knock.

"You're late." His pants and vest were black, his shirt so deep a red it might as well have been. His face was grim.

"Only 5 minutes."

"Never be late again. Never be early. If you want to wait a half hour wondering if you should come in, do it at the door."

"Jesus! You need to print up a rulebook." Her usual snappy reply got no answering smirk.

"One other thing. The moment you cross this doorstep, no is no longer an acceptable answer."

"You're serious?"

"I didn't call you. You called me. I still have a name, you don't."

I'm Amber, she thought. I still am, somewhere deep inside I still am. She reached out her hand and steadied herself on his arm as she walked through the door. And now I can't refuse him.

Inside a dozen black candles were flickering. A strange acrid smell of herbs and perfume assaulted her senses. She glanced upstairs, beyond the landing it was pitch black.

"This doesn't happen in the house." He walked ahead of her towards the back door. Opened it and allowed her to walk out into the still dark garden ahead of him. "You're dressed a little unseasonably for this sort of thing, but that was certain to happen sooner or later."

The wind was chill. Amber clutched her sweater to her. August pryed her hands away from the warmth and unbuttoned her top to the waist. He looked at her brassiere and slipped his knife out of his pocket.

"You can take it off. Or I can cut it off. Choose." He flicked the knife open like a sharp erection and waited. She hurriedly slipped her sweater off and undid her bra. He took it out of her hands and tossed it aside. Slipped her sweater back on, his hands sliding past her breasts as he made sure it would stay open. The cold danced over her nipples and hardened them.

She started to cross her arms against the cold but stopped as he narrowed his eyes. "That's good. I don't just want to see them. I want you to feel them." He took her by her right arm and led her to the big gargoyle near the garden wall. The iron gate was hanging wide open. If there had been anyone on the street they could have seen her.

He put her arms around the gargoyle's wings. She had to lean over at an awkward angle to hold on. He pushed her head closer to the bulbous stone head till she was resting against it, her breasts pressed against the rough pitted granite. Then he slit her skirt open from the back of her waist to her hem. The cold flew in there too. She held hard to the rock wings and tried to stop shaking. He pulled her head back gently and showed her the knife, showed her how he folded it up and tossed it against the wall. Then he took her panties off and stuffed them in her mouth.

August leaned against her back and whispered in her ear, "There is no compulsion. You are not tied. You are not threatened." He waited a moment-- for what? For her to run away, to take the gag out of her mouth and scream? She thought about doing both. She held the rock wings tighter. He pushed her head into the stone face. "You cannot say no. Believe that. That's your name now."

His fingers dipped roughly into the crack between her legs. He wiped the wetness along her inner thighs as if to show her how much she liked this treatment. His fingers moved from her labia back along the thin perineum up into her anus.

"Ahhmmm." Amber twisted backwards. August stopped touching her. The garden felt cold as a freezer. She could run away. She could still do it. This wasn't a new beginning, this was horrible, this was an ending, this. . .

The wind hit her wet thighs as if to tell her what she really wanted. Amber wrapped her arms against the hard rough wings and crushed her head and chest into the beast's face. Her tears fell into the stone. A touch of icey slime was rubbed against her anus.

"It won't hurt. Much." The tip of his cock touched her opening and pressed it's way in. She moaned and her anal muscles clenched around him. "Well, if you like it that much, it might hurt a little."

I don't, Amber thought. I hate it, I'm afraid of dying. She held on to the stone demon as if it were her gravestone, as if she might be claimed by the underworld if she let go. Then, August pushed his fingers into the soft folds of her labia, up and over her clitoris and she almost fell. He lunged further into her ass. He was right it didn't hurt all that much, then why was she sobbing?

"You've been much too clean, up till now. It's a handicap, you know. You need to be a whole lot dirtier than this, but it's a start."

When he started pumping in and out of her, she had to hold on to keep from falling. The rough rock rubbed against her nipples until they were raw. Her legs started shaking and she was afraid of falling. August grabbed her hips and pulled himself further into her, further than she thought anyone could ever get. She could feel the tip of his cock twitching inside of her. The soft weight of his balls at her buttocks. His hands reached down the front of her groin and dipped into her labia. She realized she was no longer standing at all. Her legs were liquid, flopping against his thrusts. He opened the lips of her cunt wide and she could feel her fluid pouring out.

She was moaning and clawing at the Gargoyle, imagining it's rough tongue plunging down her throat. My God, she was fucking the winged monster, longing for it to raise it's huge granite cock and pierce her. She could feel it in August's long fingers reaching up inside her. Her muffled screams deafened her as she felt August's sperm pour out of his cock in her narrow warm interior. Felt his come trickle out her ass.

He held her against him as he pried her fingers from the stone wings. His cock still buried up inside of her. He put her hands against her breasts. She rubbed the tips of her nipples, pinched them. Away from the rough stone she felt lost.

He eased out of her and let her touch the ground. She sank down to her knees, unable to hold herself up.

"You didn't come." He said pulling the gag out of her mouth.

"I didn't?" She replied, disbelieving. She reached her hands between her legs to see. She was wet, soaking, wasn't that coming? She rubbed herself. "I thought I did."

"Not really." She looked up at August. He wiped his cock off with his handkerchief and tucked it back inside his pants. "I don't think you ever have."

"What. . ." She kept rubbing her fingers between her legs. "What was I just doing?"

"You were descending." August pulled her hands away from her legs. "Stop that. You won't learn that way."

"Learn what?"

"The darkness that will make you come." He brought her wet fingers to her mouth, opened her lips and stuck them in. The shock of tasting herself made her shudder. He watched her hold her mouth around her fingers until she sucked all the trace of her own fluids off of them. "Come back tomorrow night. You know the time."