The Making of a Ghoul Ch. 4 (Final)

Story Info
Amber becomes August Never's ghoul.
1.3k words
4.31
15.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber waited for two days and two even longer nights. August never called. She went into his office. He wasn't there. She shocked Robyn by walking into the inner office. Empty.

It was like swimming through a constant fever dream. Her breasts were tender and swollen, her nipples painful to the touch. Her abdomen wracked with cramping and between her legs was a river of fluids. She couldn't eat, she couldn't sleep for longer than a few minutes at a time and then she would wake up with her hands in between her dripping lips.

But she couldn't come. She rubbed herself until she was sore and aching but there was no release at all. She found herself measuring gear shifts, bed posts, bottles to see if they would fit inside of her. She was going mad.

Two weeks passed like this.

He called at 11:30. It had been raining hard all day, only letting up at nightfall. He said only one word.

"Now."

She ran to the house. The front door was locked and no matter how much she knocked no one opened it. Nearly hysterical, she ran around the side of the house. The gate was swung wide. Pools of standing water dotted the garden. The rest was mud.

He stood next to the back door. He watched her trying to apologize for being late, breathless from the attempt to keep from speaking. He slowly walked over to her and picked up her hand. Smelled it.

"I said I would tell you when you could come again. You need some restraint."

That slim evil little knife appeared again and slowly sliced her dress off her body. She opened her mouth so he could put her gag in. He smelled her panties before he did so. Smiled.

"These should be tasty."

When he was through with her dress it was cut into thin long ribbons. He crossed her arms between her breasts, her hands on either side of her neck and tied her there. Her breasts were uplifted and squeezed by her arms. Strands of the bondage hung behind her back, he turned her around and tugged on them. Her breasts ached from the pressure, she cried out.

"Do you like that?"

She nodded. She was crying. There was a small portion of her brain telling her she shouldn't like it, couldn't like it. But her legs were shaking with arousal. When was he going to fuck her?

He brought her to the same bench where she had watched him fuck Robyn. His hand on her shoulder forcing her to her knees. Bent her head down to the stone. His hand in her cunt adjusting the angle. Spreading her cold bare legs wide on the wet ground.

His fingers ran from the nape of her neck to the base of her spine. wet and viscous. He was marking her with mud.

"You want this."

"Hmmm!" She didn't know what hole he was going to choose, his fingers probed in both. She wanted either. Both.

"Too bad you can't beg. I'll think of something."

He drove into her cunt without warning. Hard as a steel shaft. She couldn't breathe. The weight of him falling across her back shoved him higher into her.

The climax hit her with her first intake of breath. Every thing narrowed to the channel of her vagina, ridged and clutching his cock as it burned in and out of her flesh. The fire he lit in her spread through her groin and her hips and her legs. It rose up her spine and exploded in her brain. It was peeling the skin off her body, the layers of reserve off her brain.

Her muffled voice tried to howl, her fingers clawed at her neck, Her stretched open lips bruised themselves against the stone seat. He yanked on her bonds and the pain that ran through her breasts stripped some more soul away. She was pushing back now, increasing her own pain, pushing her ass back against him to get more of his cock inside of her, her vaginal muscles gripping him like talons.

From somewhere in the back of her mind she heard clapping.

"Not a bad performance." Robyn was saying as she slowly walked from the back garden bench wearing sleeveless red velvet gown, open to the toes.

August was high up inside Amber's cunt, he slowly began to withdraw his cock.

"You want me to stop?"

It was like the world ending. Her brain was split in two, one half screaming to kill Robyn and the other half dying with each inch of cock August took out of her. She pushed her body back towards him.

"Maybe you can beg me, after all."

Robyn reached forward and took the panties out of Amber's mouth.

He gave me her fuck, now he's giving mine to her.

"Guess you should change partners, darlin'" Robyn said.

"Fuck me," August gasped. "Stick your cock in me and fuck me."

August yanked her bonds really hard.

"I'm begging you, please, August, fuck me. Fuck me any way you want. Any hole you want. But please, don't stop."

His cock returned so fast it slammed her face into the stone. "Yes, oh God yes. Fuck me to death but don't stop. Don't ever stop!" The knife cut the bonds off her and she gripped the bench and pushed her cunt back on him with force and agony. Trying to rip him through her.

As the orgasm hit her again, she beat bruises into her arms hammering them on the bench and the ground. He tipped her up and slid her almost off the bench to get one more inch of cock into her body. She was screaming, her face ground into the mud, her hands knuckle deep into the earth. Her back nearly breaking as the waves of coming slashed through her.

"Would you eat her for me?" He whispered.

She looked up, but Robyn was gone.

"Next time." August said as he pulled out still as hard as ever.

Amber's fingers reached for his cock. He grabbed her wrists. " I want your mouth."

The minute her lips closed around his flesh, he dropped her hands and dug his fingers into her wet, muddy hair. He pushed her head slowly onto his cock. It was filling her throat and he stopped. Let her suck for a moment. And then pulled her head down over him further. When she gagged, he twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled, hard.

"Your cunt is mine. Your ass is mine. Your throat is mine. You wanted a new name. That's it. Mine."

One hand dropped from her hair to her shoulder and fell like the weight of destiny. She stopped fighting and let go. His cock slid all the way into her mouth.

"Ownership can be a very wonderful thing."

He used her head the way he used her cunt. As if it was an extention of his own body. She felt her orgasm begin to creep up from her wet crotch again, without control, without responsibility, she was overcome by her own possession. She could feel the sperm fill his cock in her throat. His come spilled out her lips and flowed down her neck. She swallowed every drop she could. His breath was ragged but he never said a word.

When he was done, he pulled his organ out of her mouth and smeared the traces into her face and breasts.

"Am I dirty enough now?" She asked.

"It's a beginning." He brushed his jeans. There were a few traces of mud on the knees, otherwise he looked as immaculate as ever. She was a naked primeval mess in the mud and come.

"Know this," he said before he left, "you can't stop now. You would have begged me to fuck you if it had been anyone standing there. Or anything. Hell, It would have made no difference." We have shared a blooding together. For you are my Ghoul now.

He went into the house. She stayed in the mud and cried until almost sunrise. Naked, befouled and broken. How could she go home now?

She was His Forever to serve...