The Making Of A Good Slut

Story Info
How he was trained to be a cum slut.
1.6k words
3.95
120.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always had dreams of dressing in fem clothes not to pretend to be women but to feel sexy and soft would dress when alone and pretend to be serving a man. I’m 53 now and met guy a year and a half ago who brought all these dreams out in the open.

I was at a work convention out of town Had to spend quite a bit of time with Younger guy named Ken The work part was done we were at a bar with a lot of people having a good time ken mentioned he was staying at same hotel as me.

Well we stayed late and I asked ken if he wanted to share a cab to hotel He smiled and said yes when we got to hotel he said have one more drink? I asked him to my room I had a bottle we went to room drank some more and talked he told me he was gay I never guessed.

Well then we started to talk about my fantasies somehow I told him things I never told any one before not even my wife well one thing led to another and I did kiss and suck his dick but it was very awkward and clumsy but it was exciting feeling another guy touching me felt different . Well any way I fell a sleep don’t know what ken did. When I woke ken was gone but there was a note it said to call him at his room.

Very confused I did call he asked if I remembered what we did and talked about last night. I very sheepishly said yes he asked what I thought. Very shyly I said I wish I did better Then I said it did make me even more curious .He said if I was serious to check out of my room and come to his for fantasy training I blushed and my answer surprised me I said yes Sir Thank You.

In every day life I am a boss and as people tell me I am a control freak not to the point of being rude but sometimes pushy now here I am saying yes sir and telling my deepest darkest secrets to this kid 20+years younger then me in this little sissy voice and blushing .

When I knocked on his door I am surprised he heard it I knocked so softly .He opened door told me to come in he was in a robe It was awkward He broke silence and said to put my bag down over by the closet when I turned around he had opened his robe and was not wearing anything under it his dick was semi hard and sticking out a bit he didn’t move he told me to come to him as I did he told me to always refer to him as Sir when I got to him he told me to cup his balls in my hand they felt nice and warm then he told me to slide my hand up his cock as I did he told me there were clothes in bathroom for me that he had got this morning I was to go in and put them on and bring him tube of lipstick that was on counter.

As I slid my hand up his dick a little pre cum got on my hand he told me to lick it off he said go and change and savor that taste because there will be a lot more for me after.

I changed in the bath room there was a pair of stockings, crotch less panties and a short see through camisole and a pair of sandals with low heels.

As I got dressed I felt so nervous and excited my legs felt good in the stockings and every thing fit pretty good I liked the fact that I was going to be dressed in front of this young guy It would be the first time anyone seen me in fem cloths and I hoped he liked it.

All kinds of things were going through my mind .I found the tube of lipstick and checked myself in the mirror.

I felt sexy and soft when I stepped out of bathroom Sir was sitting in a chair he gestured for me to come over when I got to him he put his hand out for lipstick then he told me to turn slowly. When I was standing side ways to him he told me to stop.

He ran his hands up my legs and whispered the heels work good you will get higher ones when you get used to them they define your legs. Yes they make your ass cheeks high they work well now kneel. I knelt between his legs he said pucker your cock sucker I puckered my lips he applied the lipstick. Sir said you are dressed this way and will wear lipstick not to be women but to show what a cum slut man you are. Almost the exact words that I told him the night before. He said now earn your gifts and suck my cock till I cum and swallow it all for what you don’t swallow you will lick up whore.

I kissed the tip of his cock then parted my lips and sucked in the red shiny tip and swirled my tongue around it.

Sir was hard for so long waiting for me to change I could feel his cock start to pulse I swallowed what I could of his cock then I felt his balls tighten then his load came filling my mouth.

I did swallow but some ran down to his balls and to the crack of his ass. He pumped in and out of my mouth holding my head tightly I gulped and gulped trying to get all I could.

I acted like a starving man getting his first meal Sir purred and moaned it was fantastic I decided then that being his slut was what I wanted to be.

As his pretty dick softened I licked and slurped his cum trying to get more I sucked his pubic hair almost one at a time I lapped at his balls as he slouched back panting.

Sir slid forward where I could get my tongue under his balls just licking and sucking he stopped me and I felt bad but felt better when I realized he was turning and kneeling on the chair to give me access to his ass.

I heard my self saying Thank You Sir as I was licking up his thighs to the crack of his ass slurping noises were filling my head and Sir saying get it all sissy.

I did my best my tongue went for his hole and he shivered and shook it mad me feel like a real slut I was acting like a totally different Person and enjoying it so much.

Sir said gets it all BJ what’s with that I thought but kept on rimming him and holding his balls.

He said stop before you get me hard again he got off chair took my hand and walked me to bath room Now the teasing started in bathroom he said take off camisole don’t want to get piss on it my face flushed but I did it and hung it up nicely that’s a good whore take care of your working clothes now sit on side of tub next to toilet and hold my dick I have to pee and you aim it. I held it , it was like I was touching it for first time he started to pee I aimed it at center of bowl Sir said stick your tongue in stream and get a taste it felt hot and tasted bitter Sir said you will grow to love it as much as cum BJ there was BJ again I had to ask what is with BJ Sir said it is the name I will call you In private and when we are with people you don’t know in public to remind you of the good Blow Job you are going to be when I get done training you slut. Now lick the head of my dick clean and let’s go in other room.

I felt so sexy and giving it made me warm all over Sir took my cock in his hand and led me to front room where we sat on bed next to each other he told me to look in mirror he was caressing my harder then ever cock telling me what a cum pig he was going to make of me as he touched me I was told I will take care of his needs mine weren’t to be considered and he would tease me with words I would never know when he was serious or not I would learn to love cum and piss and humiliation.

At that point I came all over my self and on his hand he told me to lick his hand clean and then to use my fingers to clean my self and savor the taste to show him how much I loved cum after I was done he told me it will have to do you will learn to be better I thought I gave him a pretty good show then he told me to shower change and leave. He might call me to play again if he gets horny enough for an armature like me so there I was sticky sore and worried that I didn’t do very well

More to come