The Making of a Hotwife Pt. 01

Story Info
Hotwife in the making.
1.4k words
3.78
47.9k
26
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers

Carrie's Massage Part One...

My wife Carrie is a beautiful white woman, 34 years old, 5'4" 155-160 pounds, 36 D, brown hair brown eyes, curves in the all the right places., with a sexy and voluptuous ass. Carrie and I have been married for almost three years, and our sex life is non-existent, save for the once a month fuck. Carrie works several jobs, and is hardly ever home. One day while at work, Carrie decided that she was going to get a very much needed full body massage. Carrie went to an up and coming, non-traditional message therapy clinic which was located in a residence just outside of our neighborhood.

Once Carrie arrived, she was greeted very warmly by a man named Garrett. Garrett was a good-looking white male approximately 6'2'' who you could tell worked out. Carrie was instantly attracted to Garrett, and they both made small talk about what problem areas Carrie needed massaged and attended to. After filling out waivers and forms, Carrie was led to an upstairs room in the residence by Garret. The room had ambient light, with candles and soft music playing in the background. Garrett instructed Carrie to sit on the massage table while he performed a preliminary assessment.

Carrie looked so sexy sitting in the table with her feet in heels dangling off the table, wearing a black skirt, and black blouse that was zipped from the back. Her already short skirt, was getting shorter by the moment sitting on the table with her legs crossed answering Garret's questions about her pains. Garrett asked Carrie where her problem areas were, and Carrie responded, "My back, shoulders, feet, neck and butt are all sore".. Having heard this, Garrett instructed Carrie to lay face down on the table. Garrett slowly and seductively removed Carrie's high heels, smelling her heels before placing them on an adjoining table. (Garrett has a foot fetish, and Carrie's sexy feet and toes made his cock begin to stir in his tight pants) Carrie's size 6 feet were sexy, and she had on red nail polish.

Garrett imagined what it would be like to suck on Carrie's toes and kiss and lick her feet. Garrett began to slowly rub Carrie's left foot starting with her heel and arches, and as Garrett continued to massage her foot, Carrie let out a soft moan. Garrett slowly placed Carrie's left foot and leg down onto the table, and slowly picked up Carrie's right foot and began massaging her foot, this time bringing her foot close to his face. After massaging her feet, Garrett told Carrie that he would start massaging her legs and lower back. Garrett lathered up essential oils, and started rubbing Carrie's left calf, hamstring, and up to Carrie's butt cheek near Carrie's pussy and asshole.

Garrett then switched legs and did the exact same thing to Carrie's right leg. Garrett was careful not to penetrate Carrie, at least for the time being. Garrett asked Carrie if it was okay to unzip her top to gain access to her back, and Carrie agreed. Garrett slowly unzipped the back of Carrie's top and massaged Carrie's lower back, just above her butt. Carrie let out an even bigger moan than now than when Garrett was massaging her feet. Garrett asked Carrie if it would be easier to take off her bra, and Carrie agreed, so Garret unhooked Carrie's bra, and placed it on an adjoining table with her heels. As Garrett continued to massage Carrie's back, he made his way around the table to her shoulders and neck area.

While massaging her neck, Garrett repositioned himself to stand in front of the massage table to gain better access to rub Carrie's shoulders. While standing in front of Carrie, Carrie looked up and noticed a bulge in Garrett's pants and could make out the outline of a nice sized cock. At this moment, Carrie closed her eyes, and could feel her pussy become saturated and her nipples harden with excitement as she wondered what Garrett's cock would look like, outside of his confined pants. Garrett continued with his massage, and Carrie felt completely stress free, and as her stresses began to fade away, her mind started to flood with dirty thoughts of Garrett and the bulge in his pants.

Carrie then thought more in detail about Garrett taking care of a few other areas that she needs attending to, as her pussy was increasingly getting wetter by the minute. Carrie made up an excuse that she had to readjust her neck position, which was just a ploy to stare at Garrett's cock, strained against his pants, this time the bulge was noticeably larger. Garrett finished massaging Carrie's neck area, and then continued rubbing Carrie's lower back and upper thighs. As Garrett was rubbing Carrie's upper thighs, he could tell Carrie was wet, and he pushed the envelope further, massaging Carrie's lower butt cheeks, he used his thumbs to massage the area between Carrie's asshole and pussy.

Garrett pushed Carrie's black thong to the side, getting his fingers full of Carrie's wet, beautiful pussy juices. Garrett promptly licked his fingers, tasting Carrie's pussy juices, and the aroma in the room changed from essential oils to the smell of pussy and sex. Garrett was now millimeters away from Carrie's sweet asshole and pussy, and as he kneaded her lower butt cheeks, he could hear Carrie's juices as her pussy and asshole opened up each time he worked the area with his thumbs.

Garrett massaged this area for a solid ten minutes, and Carrie never uttered a single word, only slight moans of pleasure every few minutes. Garrett knew that he had to explore Carrie further, and fantasized how delicious her pussy and asshole would taste. After massaging Carrie's intimate areas without penetration, Garrett climbed on top of the massage table, to access Carrie's back, to massage her in a better position; intentionally rubbing his bulging cock on Carrie's legs and lower back in the process.

This made Carrie hornier and she craved Garrett's cock more than ever. While Garrett was on top of the massage table, pressing his cock into her backside, Carrie uttered. "mmmmmm that feels nice"

At which point Garrett says, "Carrie let me know if you have other body parts that need tending to". At this point, all Carrie can think about his taking off Garrett's pants and sucking his cock. Carrie thinks about how her wet pussy would feel riding his massive cock, having orgasm after orgasm wash over her. Carrie wants to tell Garrett to fuck her brains out, to please her, but all she is able to utter is

"You're great with your hands". Garrett seeing how wet Carrie is, wants to eat her pussy, wants to eat her asshole, wants to suck on her toes, and wants nothing more than to take his massive cock out of his pants and fill Carrie's pussy emptying his balls deep into her, replies with.

"Next session, you'll get the full experience"...

Carrie is left wondering what the "full experience" means and is left wondering how Garrett's cum will taste and how his cock with satiate all her needs. As Garrett finishes up massaging Carrie's back, he makes his way down to her legs and feet. Garrett picks up Carrie's high heels from the table, smelling her heels, then Garrett instructs Carrie to lift her legs up, and he places Carrie's high heels back on her feet, and zips up the back of her top.

Garrett says, "I will step out so you can put your bra back on." As Garrett leaves the room, Carrie fingers her pussy furiously and rubs her clit while squeezing her breasts. Carrie climaxes and has an intense orgasm, thinking about Garrett and the bulge in his pants. As Carrie recovers from her orgasm and gets herself readjusted, Garrett walks back into the room.

Garrett seeing that Carrie's face is red and flush, offers her an ice water. Garrett then hands Carrie a blank business card with his personal cell phone number and on the back of the card written in ink says, "next time you'll get the full experience" with a smiley face. Carrie and Garrett smile at each other, and before Carrie leaves, she says

"I look forward to the full experience"

"Maybe next time you'll use more than just your hands"

Garrett smiles and replies, "Only if you adhere to my requests"...with that Carrie gathers up her belongings, and exits the facility...

hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers