The Making of a Hotwife Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
762 words
3.95
22.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers

Carrie's Fantasy Massage Part Two...

While Carrie is driving home from her massage with Garrett, she cannot stop thinking about how hot and steamy the encounter was. All she can think about is Garrett's bulge, and what it would feel like to have his cock buried deep inside of her pussy. Carrie, realizing her husband has a fantasy of watching her get fucked by another man, starts thinking about how it would feel to take another man's cock inside of her pussy, outside of her marriage for the first time. All Carrie can think about is how this attractive and well-hung Garrett is. She is consumed with getting fucked and giving into her slutty desires and taking the first cock since she met her husband.

When Carrie arrives home, she takes off her clothes and takes a warm bath. During her bath, Carrie fantasizes about the size and thickness of the bulge in Garrett's pants during her massage while his cock was pressed up against her back. She also reads and re-reads the phrase "next time you'll get the full experience" on the card Garrett handed her. Carrie fingers her pussy while in the bath and orgasms very easily, this time shuddering as she orgasms. Shortly after taking her bath, Carrie's husband arrives home, and Carrie immediately makes out with him.

After sharing many tongue kisses, Carrie drops to her knees, unbuckles his pants, pulls out his cock, and starts deep throating his cock. For the first time ever, Carrie tells her husband, "I want to taste your cum, cum in my mouth and on my face".

After sucking on his cock and balls for a few minutes, he orgasms and his cock erupts with cum, shooting his load down Carrie's throat and onto her face. Carrie greedily swallows her husband's cum and licks the remaining cum from her face and swallows that as well. Carrie replied with, "I am just happy to see you, and I am really horny".

After Carrie washed her face, she returns to the living room and asks her husband a question. "Honey, remember when you said you wanted me to fuck another man? Do you still mean that?"

Her husband, puzzled why Carrie is asking him this question out of the blue replies. "Babe, I love you, and I would love to see you get fucked by another man. It makes my cock hard and thick, thinking about you being a slut with another man, sucking his cock, riding his cock, and being fucked hard".

Carrie replies with, "Good to know. I don't know why but thinking about that fantasy of yours today made me really wet". Over the course of the next few days, all Carrie can think about is Garrett's cock, and having a cock outside of her marriage for the first time. She routinely looks at the white card with the phrase on it, and finally decides to text Garrett.

"Hi it's Carrie from the massage. Remember me?" She received a text back from Garrett immediately.

"Hey Carrie! Of course, I remember you, how could I forget? I was beginning to think you forgot about me".

To which Carrie replies, "Forgot about you? That is highly unlikely, I haven't stopped thinking about you since my massage. I am curious about your card. What does the full experience mean?"

Garrett replies, "I'm glad you didn't forget about me, as I certainly haven't forgot about you! Let's just say meet me at the same place as before this Saturday. Only this time, I'm going to have to ask you a very specific favor."

Carrie replies with, "A specific favor?? I remember you mentioning something about some specific requests?"

Garrett says, "Yes, Saturday the facility is closed, I will open it, only for you. Last time my hands were a little constrained massaging you. This time I need you to wear black stockings, high heels, black panties, and no bra. Make sure you wear a loose-fitting sundress and allow yourself at least a couple of hours".

Carrie texts back "No bra? You do realize I am a married woman, right? What makes you think that I am not going to wear a bra and wear stockings and heels for you?"

Garrett texts back, sending a picture of his cock.. Garrett finished the text by saying, "Saturday 1:30, black stockings, high heels, black panties, no bra, loose fitting sundress. Don't be late."

Carrie texted Garrett back with, "Wow!"

In Carrie's mind, there was no going back...Not after receiving that text message. She was going to fuck Garrett.

hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers