The Making of a Hotwife Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3.
2.5k words
4.13
23.7k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers

Carrie's Massage Part Three

As Saturday approached, all Carrie could think about was Garrett's cock, and how big it looked in the text he sent her. Carrie has excited, scared, and turned on at the same time. Carrie wrestled with how she could justify infidelity and receiving pleasure from a man that was not her husband. Deep down inside, Carrie knew she was going to be fucked by Garrett on Saturday, and it made her pussy wet just thinking about it.

In preparation for the meeting with Garret, Carrie dressed just like Garrett had requested, black stockings, black thong, no bra, loose fitting sundress. Before Carrie left for her meeting, she took the biggest dildo she could find and fucked her pussy hard for 5 minutes, culminating with three orgasms, the last orgasm finishing with Carrie squirting all over her bed. She fucked her pussy while looking at the picture of Garrett's cock and couldn't believe that she would soon have him inside of her. After masturbating and fucking her dildo, Carrie was on her way to the rendezvous with Garrett, already smelling like sex and a strong smell of pussy.

She drove to the residence, and Garret was waiting for her in the driveway.

"Carrie, I am so happy you made it! Let's not waste any time."

Garrett led Carrie upstairs to the same room she was massaged the last time. The room was the same, the only difference Carrie noticed were bottles of lube near the essential oils, and two dildos next to the lube. As soon as Carrie entered the room, Garrett instructed Carrie to sit on the table. As Carrie sat on the table, Garrett slowly and seductively removed Carrie's high heels one by one and smelled her heels. Garrett then took Carrie's right foot and raised it to his face where he slowly kissed her foot and started sucking on her toes.

Carrie's face was flush with excitement and lust and was looking forward to where this encounter ended up. Garrett licked Carrie's foot from heel to toe, and then sucked on her left foot and toes, smelling her feet, and rubbing Carrie's feet on his face. Garrett loved sucking on Carrie's toes, and Carrie loved all the attention she was receiving. Garrett licked Carrie's feet and sucked on her toes for at least twenty minutes, while Carrie softly moaned.

Carrie told Garrett, "I love when a man sucks on my toes and kisses my feet."

Garrett stopped sucking on Carrie's toes briefly to take off his shirt. Carrie sat forward and started kissing Garret's pecks and licking his nipples. Garrett then resumed kissing Carrie's feet and sucking on her toes, rubbing Carrie's feet on his chest.

Garrett stated, "I cannot wait to have your sexy feet jerking my cock. I love when a woman with sexy feet gives me a footjob. Carrie I could literally spend all day fucking and sucking on your feet. Maybe I could visit you at work and hide under your desk as I suck on your toes all day. It is really hot to think about."

Carrie responded with, "That's hot, I can't wait to jerk you off with my feet."

Garrett finally stopped sucking on Carrie's toes, for the time being, and made his way up Carrie's thighs. Garret took great pleasure in teasing and seducing Carrie. Garrett very slowly removed Carrie's black thong, smelling it as he removed it.

"I can see someone is excited. The smell of pussy is in the air."

After Garrett said that, Carrie grabbed Garrett's head and held it on her pussy. Garret sucked on Carrie's clit, and ate her pussy for what seemed like hours. Garrett changed back and forth from licking Carrie's pussy to fingering her. Carrie came on Garrett's face twice while he ate her pussy. At this time, Garrett walked over to the table where the essential oils were located. Garrett grabbed a bottle of lube, and a big dildo and walked back over to Carrie's throbbing pussy. Garrett lubed the head of the dildo and started playing just the tip with Carrie's pussy. This dildo was larger than anything Carrie had every used before. The dildo was easily 9'' long, and 4'' thick.

Carrie stated, "I don't know if I can take that dildo in my pussy. It looks really big."

Garrett responded, "Baby, if you can't take this dildo, you're going to have a problem taking my cock."

Garrett slowly penetrated Carrie's pussy with the dildo, and it took Carrie a little while for her pussy to adjust to the girth. Once Carrie's body was adjusted, Garrett fucked Carrie with the dildo for a solid ten minutes, before Carrie came. Carrie now glistening with sweat, told Garrett that she needed a break. Garrett pulled the dildo out of Carrie's pussy, and told her

"I'm just getting started."

Garrett held the dildo up to Carrie's mouth, and told Carrie, "Suck it, taste how good your pussy tastes."

Carrie licked the dildo and swallowed her cum off the massive cock. Garret sat Carrie up, and they made out for the next twenty minutes, allowing Carrie's pussy a reprieve from the monster dildo that she just fucked. After making out, Garrett removed Carrie's sundress, exposing her beautiful breasts. Garrett sucked on Carrie's breasts and softly bit on her nipples, causing Carrie to moan in pleasure. Garrett took great pleasure flicking Carrie's nipples between his tongue and teeth, and it provided the right ratio of pain and pleasure for Carrie.

Carrie was now naked laying on the table, with the exception of her stockings. Garrett instructed Carrie to turn over.

"Get on your hands and knees, and turn around doggy style."

Carrie did as she was instructed, and Garrett spread Carrie's ass cheeks and licked her beautiful asshole. Carrie let out a soft moan as Garrett was gently licking and tonguing Carrie's asshole.

Garrett told Carrie, "After I massaged your upper thighs last time you were here, I couldn't get your asshole out of my mind. It looked so tight and sexy, I knew I had to taste it, lick it, and fuck it."

Garrett told Carrie to stay in the same position, while he walked over to the table with essential oils, this time grabbing an anal dildo and more lube. Garrett lubed up the anal dildo and Carrie's asshole.

"I am going to need you to breathe and relax as much as you can."

With some coaxing, Garrett lubed the head of the anal dildo, and inserted it into Carrie's asshole. Carrie let out a sharp gasp, and stated,

"Oh baby, that hurts, please be gentle with me, I don't know if I can take anymore in my ass."

Garrett heard Carrie's request, but added a lot more anal lube, and inserted the dildo further up Carrie's asshole. Carrie's pain quickly turned to moans of pleasure the further Garret penetrated her asshole with the dildo.

Garrett asked Carrie, "Baby, have you ever been fucked in your ass before?"

Carrie said, "Only once, and that was a long time ago. I don't even let my husband fuck my ass because he's too big."

Garrett responded with, "Bigger than me?"

Carrie abruptly said, "No, he's not bigger than you, which makes me even more nervous."

Garrett continued to fuck Carrie in her ass with the dildo.

Garrett told Carrie, "Tell me you want me to fuck your ass and say it with conviction." In between Garrett inserting the dildo, and Carrie's moans, she was able to say

"Baby fuck my ass, I want you to fuck my ass!"

With that Garret removed the dildo from Carrie's asshole, and walked to the front of the table where her face was.

Garrett told Carrie, "Lick it clean"

Carrie deep throated the dildo that was in her asshole for the past ten minutes.

"That's a good slut" Garrett said.

Carrie replied with, "My pussy has been aching with anticipation, are you ever going to fuck me?"

At this point in time, Garrett unbuckled his pants, took off his boxers, and stuck his cock in front of Carrie. "Holy shit! This is even bigger than what I saw in the text" Carrie replied.

Garrett's cock was at least 10 inches long and four or five inches in width.

"I take it you like what you see?" Garret answered.

"Like it? I fucking love it! I don't know how I am going to fit this in my pussy."

Carrie then greedily started sucking on Garrett's balls and licking his undershaft. Carrie wrapped her mouth around Garrett's cock and was able to fit 8-9 inches of his cock when she deep throated him. Garrett moaned when Carrie fit his cock in her mouth, and Carrie sucked, licked and fucked his cock like it was the first cock she had ever seen. Carrie used both of her hands to give Garrett a hand job, while simultaneously sucking his cock, paying great attention to the massive head of his cock.

After five minutes of sucking Garrett's massive cock, Carrie said, "I need this inside me! I need your massive cock in my married pussy!"

Garrett moved from Carrie's head towards her pussy, sucking on her clit before teasing her with just the tip. Carrie trembled when Garrett rubbed his cock on her pussy. Garrett started to ease the head of his cock into Carrie's pussy, Carrie moaned with pleasure and pain upon Garrett's cock entering into her pussy. Garrett slowly put his cock into Carrie's pussy, filling her completely up. Carrie immediately came on Garrett's massive cock and felt the sluttiest she ever has.

"I can't believe I am fucking you, I can't believe I am fucking you. Fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" was all Carrie was able to mutter.

In less than two minutes of penetration missionary style, Carrie came twice, coating Garrett's cock with cum.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum"

Carrie screamed. In between pounding Carrie missionary style, Garrett raised one of Carrie's legs and began sucking on her toes. Carrie was now in a complete state of pleasure, and her body was overcome with orgasms, one after another. Carrie knew that Garret loved her feet, and even encouraged him to suck on her toes.

"Yeah that's it baby, suck on my toes, I love when you lick my feet. Fuck my pussy and my feet."

Garrett paused from licking Carrie's feet and sucking on her toes momentarily. He climbed on an adjacent table, telling Carrie

"Ride me"

Carrie jumped off the massage table and climbed on top of Garrett. She mounted his massive cock in her pussy and rode him with everything that she had in her.

"I love being on top" Carrie screamed in ecstasy, you're going to make me cum sooooo hard."

Within a matter of seconds, Carrie came again.

"Mmmmmm, yeah baby make me cum, make me cum, I love how you make me squirt."

While Carrie was riding Garrett's cock, Garrett was sucking on her breasts, mixed with making out. After fucking with Carrie on top, Garrett said

"Now it's time, I want your sexy asshole."

Carrie hesitated, and started to resist, but before she knew it, she was on all fours, and Garrett was licking and eating her asshole once again.

"Baby, I am going to fuck your ass, brace yourself."

Garrett began to insert his massive cock inside of Carrie's asshole while Carrie moaned in pleasure and pain all over again. Garrett inched the massive head of his cock into her asshole, and eventually fit half of his cock in Carrie's asshole. As Garret fucked Carrie's beautiful asshole, she moaned louder and louder. For the first time in her life, Carrie actually enjoyed getting fucked in her asshole.

"Oh my god, your cock feels so good in my ass. Fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck it, fuck me!"

With that, Carrie climaxed yet again, collapsing on the table. Garrett satisfied that he fucked Carrie nice and hard, removed his cock from her asshole. Garrett picked up Carrie's feet, still wearing the stockings, and slid Carrie's feet up and down his cock.

"Oh, baby I love the way your feet feel on my cock. I can definitely get used to this."

After receiving his long awaited footjob, Garrett was about to orgasm for the first time.

"Baby I am going to cum."

Carrie sat up, and just as she did, Garrett came in Carrie's mouth and all over her face. Carrie greedily swallowed Garrett's cum and licked his cock clean.

"Wow, that felt great" exclaimed Garrett.

This was also Carrie's first facial, outside of her husband, and she felt so slutty, and so fucking turned on.

"I never thought I was into facials, but I could get used to this. Your cum tastes amazing!"

Garrett, not content with just giving Carrie a facial, was still semi-hard.

"Baby, I might have come, but I am far from finished."

Garrett then placed Carrie back on the table, and buried his face between her legs, eating her pussy and sucking on her clit. He lubed her pussy up and inched his massive cock back into Carrie's well fucked pussy. This time, Garrett was going to fuck Carrie until he came inside of her. Garrett pounded Carrie's pussy missionary while sucking on her toes.

Garrett stated, "I don't know what I love better, cumming inside of a married woman's pussy, or cumming inside of a married woman's pussy while sucking on her toes."

With that statement, Garrett flooded Carrie's pussy with cum, and completely emptied his balls deep inside of her. Garrett pulled his cum covered cock out of Carrie's pussy, and Carrie promptly sucked him clean.

"Goddamn that was hot" Garrett stated.

For the first time in her life, Carrie was a completely satisfied woman. Carrie and Garrett laid on the table and cuddled after fucking.

"How did it feel to fuck another man outside of your marriage?" Garrett asked.

Carrie could only reply with, "Amazing, your cock was amazing. I have never come so many times in my life. I could definitely get used to this. If sex with you was this great, I am now really turned on by husband's fantasy."

Garrett responded, "Your husbands fantasy?"

"Yes, my husband always told me he wanted to see me get fucked by another man. He wondered how much of a slut I would be, and how hot it would be for his wife to get pleasured by other men. He's always wanted to have a threesome. Honestly, after fucking you, I wouldn't mind having more than one cock inside me" Carrie stated.

"Interesting. Well, I did say I was going to give you the "full experience" Garrett said.

"Your massive cock inside my pussy and asshole wasn't the full experience?" asked Carrie.

"See you next Saturday, same time" Garrett replied.

Carrie and Garrett made out, and Carrie put her clothes back on.

"Somehow I doubt my thong is going to hold all your cum in my pussy" Carrie joked.

With that they said their goodbyes, and Carrie drove home, completely satisfied.

hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers